Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:27 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:24 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 09:17 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 09:17 AM

Old December 3rd, 2023, 10:56 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Talka's bio

Basics

Current Name: Talka
Other Names, if any: was called "Little Killer" in his KitHood
Age (in moons): 17 moons.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Creation Date: 12/3/23

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: Rouge
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any:
Mentor(s):
Apprentice(s):

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s): Bone (NPC)
Mother (s): Nine (NPC)
Sibling(s): Akrasia (NPC)
Offspring:

Best Friend(s):
Friend(s):
Neutral:
Acquaintance(s):
Enemies:

Crush:
Significant Other:

Personality

Overview: Talka is the most ruthless, uncaring, cold-hearted, and sketchy tom you'll ever meet however, he does have a soft spot for she-cats because of his great hope to one day have many litters and carry out his bloodline. However, he is often rude and sarcastic and would easily kill a kit without any hesitation. (he's quite the catch I know! )

Mental Age: 20 moons
Psychiatric Complications:
Phobias:

Sociability: 4/10
Responsibility: 2/10
Cleanliness: 8/10
Generosity: 6/10
Manners: 5/10
Bravery: 9/10
More Logical or More Emotional?: Logical, He's quite emotionless.

Greatest Hope: To one day spread his bloodline threw many she cats.
Greatest Strength: Fighting, Talka is an extremely good fighter.
Greatest Weakness: SheCats, He'd easily be swept off his feet.
Worst Nightmare: That he'd kill someone close to him.
Deepest Darkest Secret: He killed his littermate, Akrasia.
Most Treasured Memory: His dad praising him after he killed Akrasia.

Quirk(s):
Theme Song(s):

Background

Place of Birth: Outside of the clans.
Date of Birth:
Former rank(s):
Beliefs:

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s): Black and grey.
Fur Texture: smooth, silky, raggedy
Fur Length: Fluffy in some parts.
Markings: A light grey underbelly and light grey stripes.
Eye Color: Icey blue.

Body Type/Structure: Lean, Tall, Slim, Fit, muscular.
Height: 18.83 inches
Weight: 20 pounds.
Voice: Raspy, Cracked.
Gait: Light-Footed
Scent: Blood, Pine, Dirt

Scars / Deformities: has a scar that starts at his right eye and leads to his muzzle covering most of it, and a scar on his back right leg that covers up all of his leg.
Diseases / Conditions:

Coordination: 10/10
Reflexes: 10/10
Strength: 10/10

Backstory: I can vaguely remember my childhood.

The day I killed my sister. I don’t feel bad about it. Well… I do but still.

It was one cold rainy night. Me, my sister, and my father was staying in a old ditched barn. It smelt like mice and rodents so I guess it was packed with them. The rain poured onto the roof which scared my sister for some reason. My father didn’t really care about either of us right now as he walked around the barn to mark his territory. I sat down nearby the large barn doors and stared out into the wet field.

My sister was whining about how loud the rain was, it was quite annoying. I guess father thought so too, he came over and yelled at Sister. I could barely make out what he was saying over the rain, but still just the sound of his booming voice made me jump.

Ever since mom died, father was just harder on us. He was tough on us in the first place, but when mom got hit by a car when the group of us was moving to our next home, father just changed. He never really cared about us anymore and just treated us like dead meat. Sister always said it was because he was trying to cope, and he didn’t want us to die too. But I disagree with that. I never agreed with Sister.

Our mother’s name was Nine, she was the sweetest person I ever knew. She was the one that decided my name would be “Talka.” She would always care for me and my sister, Akrasia. Now that I remember they’re names, I can continue with the story.

Akrasia walked over to me. Her normal whiney attitude staring down into my heart. “Talka, what are you doing so close to the exit? Your going to get sick you Mouse-brain.” Akrasia grumbled. Seems she wanted to take my anger out on me… again.

“I just wanted to relax a bit.” I reply, crossing my eyes at her. I guess she felt offended because she spat on me. “I don’t care. Cmon, father found something to eat.”

Father left a half eaten mouse for the both of us to share. Akrasia already made it there first and ate almost everything. I didn’t even feel hungry as I give her a hateful glare. Seeing that fat pig eat is making me want to throw up. I hated my sister with everything I had. I hated her since Kithood, i hated her since she started to take her anger out on me. I hated father too, I hated them all.

Father looked towards me and my Sister. He said one word, and nevermind the rain i heard it loud and clear. “Sleep.”

Sister quickly found a place to sleep and pretended to doze off. I knew she was secretly awake. But i stood where i was, lost in thought as i looked towards the mouse. Father had already found a place to sleep, too. But i didn’t feel like sleeping. I wasn’t tired, Or even hungry.

I was angry. I was pissed. Looking over to my sleeping sister. I got an idea.

But i quickly ditched it when I saw father get up. He didn’t see me or didn’t care i saw him because he walked right past me and out the door. I shook my head. There is no way I’m following him.

I followed him. I walked slowly out from behind him and saw him just sitting in the rain.

That’s all i remember before dozing off again.

The next day went fast. Father hunted for us, we sat around and relaxed that day. But today, something was wrong. The air tasted sour and Akrasia would always glare at me. I shook my fur and looked towards father. “Can I go outside?” I remember asking him. He just nodded and let me out anyways. When i got outside, i remember Akrasia following me. Turning around so i can face her, I spat at the ground. “What do you want?” I asked. Akrasia just smiled. “I just wanted to tell you, Father is upset at you.”

I tilted my head, was this just another one of her lies? Her smile told me everything she was saying was nothing but a fake lie, but I felt like it was real. Or somewhat true. I stood up. At that moment, Father came outside. He stared at me. His eyes piercing my throat. I couldn’t breathe. Akrasia just giggled and nodded at him. “Talka, did you sneak out last night?” It seemed the idea of me leaving angered him. I could never remember if I did, but i knew sister had something to do with this.

“No! I swear i didn’t” It was like i was crying or begging for my life. Tears streamed down my eyes. Or at least, that’s what I remember until father ran towards me and unsheated his claws.

Now I don’t remember what happened next or what i did, I just know my father was never happy with the idea of me leaving.

Me leaving was the reason Nine died. When i snuck out, Mother went looking for me. That’s when she got…

Ran over.

I don’t know why, but I knew I never snuck out. I knew my sister lied to get me in trouble. And… it pissed me off.

I don’t remember what happened next, I only remember two days later, me sinking my claws deep into Akrasia throat. She gargled for breath as I saw my Father. Standing there, just watching me finish off my Sister. I remember him…

Smiling.

Image(s):

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; December 12th, 2023 at 11:25 AM.