Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:33 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM

Old January 14th, 2018, 08:30 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"And why would I say that? I don't mean physically, I mean with words! Of you're anything like me, you can use your voice well and can't fight well." Twist was surprised that he had a slight softness to his tone, but in his defense, it was his brother. And he needed his help. Sort of.
Branchpelt's eyes softened for a second but then hardened again. He had nothing to say. There was nothing TO say. He just sat there and stared at Twist, his eyes becoming soft for a second every once in a while but then immediately turned back to hard.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:50 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Branchpelt's eyes softened for a second but then hardened again. He had nothing to say. There was nothing TO say. He just sat there and stared at Twist, his eyes becoming soft for a second every once in a while but then immediately turned back to hard.
Sensing the newfound awkwardness in the situation, Twist cleared his throat and asked a new question. “So... what is Mom like? What’s her name?”

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 15th, 2018, 02:33 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Sensing the newfound awkwardness in the situation, Twist cleared his throat and asked a new question. “So... what is Mom like? What’s her name?”
Branchpelt stared at him for a second,"Mudskip," he answered
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:28 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

The slender frame of the rim crept closer to the pine trees near the border. There were a few trees in the Wind lan side but not as many. It grew more populated as he came closer to the border, but Aspenburr wasn’t seeking to go right up in the edge. He didn’t need to be the one at fault for costing an alliance. They were already tense with Thunderclan and he wasn’t looking to put them on bad standings with Shadowclan. The young warrior was close enough and he sniffed around for the scent markers. They were decently stale and Aspenburr figures there wouldn’t be any harm in remarking some of them. He went on marking the fainter spots. He kept his ears pricked and alert for the approaching sounds of any cat. Either from the Windclan side or the Shadowclan side he wanted to know. Getting spooked by another cat was not exactly something he wanted and hopefully it could be avoided.

@BluBunnie
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; February 20th, 2018 at 09:29 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 11:16 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The slender frame of the rim crept closer to the pine trees near the border. There were a few trees in the Wind lan side but not as many. It grew more populated as he came closer to the border, but Aspenburr wasn’t seeking to go right up in the edge. He didn’t need to be the one at fault for costing an alliance. They were already tense with Thunderclan and he wasn’t looking to put them on bad standings with Shadowclan. The young warrior was close enough and he sniffed around for the scent markers. They were decently stale and Aspenburr figures there wouldn’t be any harm in remarking some of them. He went on marking the fainter spots. He kept his ears pricked and alert for the approaching sounds of any cat. Either from the Windclan side or the Shadowclan side he wanted to know. Getting spooked by another cat was not exactly something he wanted and hopefully it could be avoided.

@BluBunnie
As black she-cat lifted her muzzle as she walked through Windclans territory, she realized she was close to the border between Shadowclan and Windclan. She let out a small sigh of relief when she didn't scent any fresh Shadowclan cats nearby but she did catch the scent of the fellow clanmate. She stayed in the shadows as she followed the scent, which wasn't too far away from her. She felt embarrassed about having to sneak up on her own clanmates but some cats weren't happy with her resigning from the deputy position and she wasn't in the mood to deal with them. Her green hues landed on Aspenburr, she wasn't sure how the tom felt about her resigning but chose to speak anyway, besides he could probably already tell that she was here. "Hey Aspenburr, are you remarking the border?" She asked quietly, hoping she didn't spook him.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old February 21st, 2018, 12:47 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
As black she-cat lifted her muzzle as she walked through Windclans territory, she realized she was close to the border between Shadowclan and Windclan. She let out a small sigh of relief when she didn't scent any fresh Shadowclan cats nearby but she did catch the scent of the fellow clanmate. She stayed in the shadows as she followed the scent, which wasn't too far away from her. She felt embarrassed about having to sneak up on her own clanmates but some cats weren't happy with her resigning from the deputy position and she wasn't in the mood to deal with them. Her green hues landed on Aspenburr, she wasn't sure how the tom felt about her resigning but chose to speak anyway, besides he could probably already tell that she was here. "Hey Aspenburr, are you remarking the border?" She asked quietly, hoping she didn't spook him.
Aspenburr walked on down the border, hitting any place that seemed to be faint on scent markers. He was hesitant in putting the marks though, as he didn't want to encroach on the other clan's territory. He always laid his markers a bit further back that the previous Windclan marks. As he marked, a familiar scent washed over his nostrils. The tom cat turned and saw the former deputy approaching him. He immediately straightened up and smiled politely to the black she cat. "Greetings Onyxwhisper." He said with a small dip of his head. He reminded himself though that he needn't act so formal around her. She wasn't the deputy anymore, and he was a warrior. The two were on the same level. He gave a small nod of his head. "Yes I figured that with these battles and all, a bit of freshening wouldn't hurt. Unless of course you think the other Clan might see us as being overprotective and hostile towards them." He added on quickly. "You have more experience, especially having been deputy. Where as I have just finished my apprenticeship."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:17 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Aspenburr walked on down the border, hitting any place that seemed to be faint on scent markers. He was hesitant in putting the marks though, as he didn't want to encroach on the other clan's territory. He always laid his markers a bit further back that the previous Windclan marks. As he marked, a familiar scent washed over his nostrils. The tom cat turned and saw the former deputy approaching him. He immediately straightened up and smiled politely to the black she cat. "Greetings Onyxwhisper." He said with a small dip of his head. He reminded himself though that he needn't act so formal around her. She wasn't the deputy anymore, and he was a warrior. The two were on the same level. He gave a small nod of his head. "Yes I figured that with these battles and all, a bit of freshening wouldn't hurt. Unless of course you think the other Clan might see us as being overprotective and hostile towards them." He added on quickly. "You have more experience, especially having been deputy. Where as I have just finished my apprenticeship."

Onyxwhisper dipped her head in return, she knew it would take some time for cats to loosen up around her since she wasn't deputy anymore. She was kind of taking aback that Aspenburr was asking her for advice, but she was happy to help. She took a few moments to think before answering the toms question, she didn't want to come off like she thought she was still an authority figure but he was right, she had more experience with this type of stuff. "To be honest, I think Shadowclan takes many things as hostile. It sometimes always seems like they're looking for a fight or an excuse to take some cats territory." She mewed, she respected Shadowclans determination and loyalty to their blood line but they were quick to fight and stubborn. "If we don't mark the border they might think we are giving up or are weak. Many cats already think Windclan is the weakest clan, besides the markers are a bit too faded out and they need to be marked anyway. I'm sure that if we don't mark it the next Shadowclan patrol might try to mark over into our territory." She finished, giving Aspenburr advice made her feel a lot better, that was one of the many things she missed about being deputy.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old February 25th, 2018, 04:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Fallenpaw flicked her ears with a twitch of her whiskers and snorted
" I won't I won't geez! I'm not the type to start fights " she meowed getting annoyed she flicked her tail and turned around now looking over her shoulder her green eyes shining " well c'mon are we going or not? I can't wait ! " she meowed her excitement returning with a wide smile ( Wanna move It To The shadowclan Border?)
He smirked,” Come alone. Don’t be super loud while we trek through the territory, no need to scare the rabbits off.” He muttered glowering a little as he stalked across the territory, he didn’t slow down for the kit, he just kept moving, she’d learn to keep up with a warrior’s pace, she had to. He stopped at the border narrowing his eyes slightly at Fallenpaw,” Sniff Shadowclan’s border, keep your paws on our side of the border.” He meowed sternly,” Unless you want the next two days being stuck doing apprentice duties in camp.” He threatened

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He smirked,” Come alone. Don’t be super loud while we trek through the territory, no need to scare the rabbits off.” He muttered glowering a little as he stalked across the territory, he didn’t slow down for the kit, he just kept moving, she’d learn to keep up with a warrior’s pace, she had to. He stopped at the border narrowing his eyes slightly at Fallenpaw,” Sniff Shadowclan’s border, keep your paws on our side of the border.” He meowed sternly,” Unless you want the next two days being stuck doing apprentice duties in camp.” He threatened
Fallenpaw ran after her mentor and her ears were pointed forward her head was up high so was her tail she jumped over some sticks and skidded to a halt beside her mentor her tail flicked as she looked at him with wide eyed and her mouth open in shock " you wouldn't . And besides it's my first time at doing anything apprentice " she meowed then walked over to where the border was she made sure to stay on their side she put her nose to the ground and sniffed it she gagged she disliked other clans sent she didn't understand at first why she had to smell shadowclans border she backed up quickly to make sure that she didn't mess up she looked left then right she didn't catch a border patrol
" wow I don't see a patrol . I didn't see one last time either- I mean why do I have to smell the border? " she meowed the last bit quickly and she looked at him treefright again hoping just hoping he didn't hear that part Fox dung!!
Be careful fallenpaw you might get in trouble and have to search the elders for ticks!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 26th, 2018, 08:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Fallenpaw ran after her mentor and her ears were pointed forward her head was up high so was her tail she jumped over some sticks and skidded to a halt beside her mentor her tail flicked as she looked at him with wide eyed and her mouth open in shock " you wouldn't . And besides it's my first time at doing anything apprentice " she meowed then walked over to where the border was she made sure to stay on their side she put her nose to the ground and sniffed it she gagged she disliked other clans sent she didn't understand at first why she had to smell shadowclans border she backed up quickly to make sure that she didn't mess up she looked left then right she didn't catch a border patrol
" wow I don't see a patrol . I didn't see one last time either- I mean why do I have to smell the border? " she meowed the last bit quickly and she looked at him treefright again hoping just hoping he didn't hear that part Fox dung!!
Be careful fallenpaw you might get in trouble and have to search the elders for ticks!
He flicked his tail,” Not surpised to learn you snuck out of camp as a kit.” He replied a bit amused by that, assuming she had been punished as a kit, realizing he had to actually teach her he flicked his tail,” You’ll need to learn to rely on your nose just as much as your eye sight. By the time your a warrior you’ll know if a fox passed through a week ago or a moon ago just by sniffing it’s trail...” he meowed casually,” Though rain will wash scents away...” he added

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here