Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old January 7th, 2017, 03:13 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Halite's ear twitched at the comment, and despite being even more concerned internally, he was determined to make his words strong and firm. "I don't believe that I'm as nervous as you say I am," he stated. The tom's eyes locked in with Fox. "Things could be different than you may think. I'm sure you could trust me as your Commander."

It took a large ounce of energy to not say anything very harsh, but this was his first impression among the Syndicate. Halite would not risk losing his temper against another in front of the public. He was supposed to be a role-model, and despite the small frustration, he would keep it in.
Fox pulled back his ears and flashed back,"but could u keep the cats Fromejoining the clans?could u keep them in line?"he lashed his tail and flexed his claws."iI should be up there.me and fleck"he thought bitterly

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 7th, 2017, 03:22 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Halite's ear twitched at the comment, and despite being even more concerned internally, he was determined to make his words strong and firm. "I don't believe that I'm as nervous as you say I am," he stated. The tom's eyes locked in with Fox. "Things could be different than you may think. I'm sure you could trust me as your Commander."

It took a large ounce of energy to not say anything very harsh, but this was his first impression among the Syndicate. Halite would not risk losing his temper against another in front of the public. He was supposed to be a role-model, and despite the small frustration, he would keep it in.
Forest fire watched a few paw steps away from the talking pair. She mewed, "Well, I am loyal to you no matter what," she directed toward Halite. She dipped her head in respect to the higher ranking tom. She pawed at the ground. She was very loyal to any cat that was in the DS. This was her home, and it will always be. She for some reason had not been able to talk to the smaller male. She had not seen him around, which confused her.
Old January 7th, 2017, 04:06 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Forest fire watched a few paw steps away from the talking pair. She mewed, "Well, I am loyal to you no matter what," she directed toward Halite. She dipped her head in respect to the higher ranking tom. She pawed at the ground. She was very loyal to any cat that was in the DS. This was her home, and it will always be. She for some reason had not been able to talk to the smaller male. She had not seen him around, which confused her.
Fox turned his head to forest fire and snarled,"if u really are loyal,then u know who is right to be leader."he said before storming off into the clearing

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

There are a lot of cats afraid of him so it's okay haha

"As pleasant as a stroll through the territory." Agreed the tom, this was not a lie, he had no quarrel with Halite nor his chosen Co-commander and so for the most part, his service to them would be about as pleasant as it could be with him. That is until one of them was rude or proved to be a danger, then, well. Things wouldn't be so pleasant, but for the most part, he doesn't see that happening. { @Gusty }
"I think it would be bold to say that you expect all of the Syndicate to follow you without question, you mustn't forget the kind of cats that we are. Nonetheless, you should have no problems with me." Meowed the tom to Boreas { @Stormiiix }, though his attention turning to the cat that had spoken up, exactly proving the point that he had just made.
What perfect timing. If the tom was capable of feeling glee, he would have most certainly felt it in that moment, but nothing welled through him, it was just a simple observation.
Lets see how Halite manages this. Hearing the toms response, Hannibal nodded his head a bit. Had Hannibal been there in the position of Commander, had that tom stepped up to him and said that he would have ended him right then and there in front of the whole of the Syndicate, not because what he said angered him, but because it was incredibly rude and arrogant as well. But Hannibal was not Commander and he never wished to be.
After the small outburst had been taken care off, the dark grey tom merely flicked his tail and looked back to the new leader. "I'd say you handled that well. Though I have questions for you, regarding what you'll do with your rule. Would you mind me asking or would you rather wait for a time when we can speak in private? It doesn't matter much to me so whatever your preference." Asked the tom, blank, fiery eyes focused solely on the grey tom on the mound.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 8th, 2017, 09:03 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Fox looked at the cat with pure Hatrid .he had wanted to lead this place for moons.he lashed his tail and started to stand up and shouted,"but,is a cat so nervous to speak up in front of cats able to lead?"he shouted defiantly.
Fleck sat next to fox, staring at the the new commanders of the Dusk Syndicate with his eyes narrowed. He turned to fix and muttered "you're right, we deserve it much more...who went out on our own accord to steal kits us! I mean yeah, we got famous for it but we need more! We need to start a war...and rebelle against the commanders...besides, they don't look like they could or have ever hurt any cat I their life!"
"We'll get there eventually" aria sighed..."until then, instead of complaining and getting ourselves killed, we should make friends with them...ask them for our trial...cause those are well overdue..."
"You're right. We're making a move, fox. Meet us in the clearing and we'll go to the commander's den. Together."
Old January 9th, 2017, 06:18 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Patchy drove her long black claws into the ground, devastated she hadn't become commander, but, she'd speak to the commander, and hopefully become a guard, and one day become commander. She sighed and walked over to the commander's den.
Old January 9th, 2017, 06:24 PM
mapless wanderer

Pardus sat silently, watching as things unraveled before him. So this fidgety lump is our commander. Train harder, Pardus. Nobody ever needs to know that your healer brother joined to support StarClan, and maybe some day it'll be you up there. They don't need to know you ever even had a twin. His greenish yellow eyes looked on coldly as he sat stifly.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; January 9th, 2017 at 06:25 PM.
Old January 11th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

@Gusty Do I have permission to join? If so, here:

Broken padded into the Syndicate entrance, shoving a 5 moon old kit into the clearing, it's eyes wide with fear, yet wonder. "Halite, here's a little surprise. Are you going to let her choose her test?" The sleek black tom stared into Halite's eyes, mimicking a smile he's seen on so many cats' faces, although it wasn't pure joy, nor any true emotion. He sat patiently, gazing into Halite's eyes. "Her name is Turtlepaw, so I'm thinking Turtle." He suggested. Once a simple glint of sunlight made way onto his pelt, he hissed, stood up, and shoved the kit towards Halite before padding into complete darkness.

Turtlepaw sat there, her tail curled around her front legs. "Um..Er..Hello.. I-I'm T-Turtlepaw." She finally choked out after a moment of complete spine-chilling silence. At the presence of the Dusk Syndicate commander, it was fear and nothing else in her light green eyes. "S-So you must b-be the c-clan l-leader?" She asked. "W-what's this... t-test?" Her voice was shivering as if she'd been left out in the freezing cold for moons.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old January 11th, 2017, 06:05 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@Gusty Do I have permission to join? If so, here:

Broken padded into the Syndicate entrance, shoving a 5 moon old kit into the clearing, it's eyes wide with fear, yet wonder. "Halite, here's a little surprise. Are you going to let her choose her test?" The sleek black tom stared into Halite's eyes, mimicking a smile he's seen on so many cats' faces, although it wasn't pure joy, nor any true emotion. He sat patiently, gazing into Halite's eyes. "Her name is Turtlepaw, so I'm thinking Turtle." He suggested. Once a simple glint of sunlight made way onto his pelt, he hissed, stood up, and shoved the kit towards Halite before padding into complete darkness.

Turtlepaw sat there, her tail curled around her front legs. "Um..Er..Hello.. I-I'm T-Turtlepaw." She finally choked out after a moment of complete spine-chilling silence. At the presence of the Dusk Syndicate commander, it was fear and nothing else in her light green eyes. "S-So you must b-be the c-clan l-leader?" She asked. "W-what's this... t-test?" Her voice was shivering as if she'd been left out in the freezing cold for moons.
(Ok,)
Halite padded up towards Broken and the newcomer, with a hint of questioning and curiosity coursing through his dark spruce-green orbs. "A newcomer, you say?"

He paused, looking down at Turtlepaw with slight condescension. A clan cat, obviously, judging from her name and unfamiliar scent. "I am not a clan leader." He spoke softly, but not without a hint of impatience and hardened emotions. "I am a Commander. And this is not a clan, it's the Dusk Syndicate. There is a difference, which I'm sure you'll learn quickly."

He then snapped back towards Broken, almost hesitating- it wasn't that long ago where he first earned his high status, after all- and paused. "What happened?- how is he here? Did he trespass?" Rapid fire, the tom shot out questions with his ears pinned back. "Turtle doesn't seem very interested to join the DS. Seems more like a prisoner-type than anything else." He whispered the last sentence.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old January 27th, 2017, 06:15 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

{ @KitKat12 @Nighty @NightWarrior4Life @JaxenAmethyst @Moonfang @narwhalgirliv - I should've posted this earlier, sorry!}

Halite bounded up into the Dusk Syndicate mound, with pride twitching through his facial expressions and a twitching in his paws. Today, he would conduct his first few ceremonies, for the abundance of kits, trainees, and the like.

The tom cleared his throat and began speaking. "Cats of the Dusk Syndicate, I am going to conduct a ceremony." He made a mental note to have a better, properly defined introduction next time. One that would captivate his audience more, so they wouldn't be bored to death.

"Come forwards: Thistle, Forest, Singe, Amya, Fleck, Aria, and Turtle." There was a pause. "Thistle, Fleck, Aria, and Singe, you will now become a member of the DS." The silver-pelted tom nodded at the two of them. Especially Singe, who seemed more than worthy.

"Forest, and Amya, you two will become trainees. Forest, your trainer is Broken; Amya, yours is Ajax."

"And Turtle, you will become a fully-fledged hunter of the Dusk Syndicate. Thank you to all." His words were serious, but they revealed pride.

"On a last high note, I would like to appoint two guards. Patchy and Zira." He nodded swiftly, because it wasn't every day where a guard ceremony was taking place. But after all, he needed more strong allies to take charge. They should be fine.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; January 27th, 2017 at 06:46 PM.