Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Family Gathering
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:24 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:23 AM
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:21 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:16 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 10:16 AM

Old July 24th, 2017, 06:54 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Spottedheart flinched back as she heard another cat. Her Olive-green eyes narrowed, taking a careful step back. Every nerve in her body was screeching 'Enemy' and she was ready to attack if she needed to. She knew exactly where she was now, and it was no surprise to her either. The dark forest. She knew she needed to get out, but for now, she was just quietly going to stand here. "I just woke up here, if you must know," she said coldly, her voice surrounded with a very light accent. This Seafang looked a lot like the cats she had fought during the Evil Era. She felt as though more was coming afterwards, though she doubted it. The she-cat wanted to wake up, but, well, she had no idea how to do so. She just hoped one of her kits would jump on her, or maybe all of her kits, she wouldn't mind that, just watching Seafang as she stood there.

Seafang smiled at her tone and calmed down and scratches her right ear and purred"woke up,wake up!? Ha please this is nor a dream of nightmare this is reall I'm afraid " seafang said and walked up to spottedheart elegantly and bowed her head"normally I attack but your no threat and I'm not here to hurt you but this is my den kity" she said with a smirk . " but if u make wrong move I will kill u" she hissed.

Last edited by Leucos; July 24th, 2017 at 07:52 PM.
Old July 24th, 2017, 07:09 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
"But wasn't your training easy in windclan? Phantom what's so wrong about Midgepaw? Why did you chase them off?" Crowpelt asked as rabbittail had not planned this. Sure he knew he was going to have to fight but he never thought about Crowpelt doing this to his old time friend that could kill him.
Phantom gave a short, humorless laugh, stepping away and letting Crowpelt up. She flexed her claws restlessly and shook her head. “No, how do you think I got this?” she hissed, turning her face so that a large scar that wrapped around one side of her face, just under her eye was visible to him. “It's not Midgepaw, it's their father. They're too much like him, and I can't stand to look at them. They're weak, and a constant reminder of where I was so wrong, where I failed,” the calico snarled, shaking her head and staring up at Rabbittail. “What are you looking at, rabbit-brain. Too scared to come down and face me?”
Old July 24th, 2017, 07:14 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Phantom gave a short, humorless laugh, stepping away and letting Crowpelt up. She flexed her claws restlessly and shook her head. “No, how do you think I got this?” she hissed, turning her face so that a large scar that wrapped around one side of her face, just under her eye was visible to him. “It's not Midgepaw, it's their father. They're too much like him, and I can't stand to look at them. They're weak, and a constant reminder of where I was so wrong, where I failed,” the calico snarled, shaking her head and staring up at Rabbittail. “What are you looking at, rabbit-brain. Too scared to come down and face me?”
"No I'm scared that Crowpelt will say or do something that will get him killed" Rabbittail said.
"So you mean their father was a great fighter or, does that skill come from you?" Crowpelt asked.
"Never mind he's dead" Rabbittail said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Last edited by Darky; July 24th, 2017 at 07:15 PM.
Old July 24th, 2017, 07:22 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
"No I'm scared that Crowpelt will say or do something that will get him killed" Rabbittail said.
"So you mean their father was a great fighter or, does that skill come from you?" Crowpelt asked.
"Never mind he's dead" Rabbittail said.
Phantom nodded, as she saw this as a very reasonable answer, and a terrible lie that she didn't believe. It didn't matter what she did to Crowpelt, as it wouldn't affect Rabbitbrain over there. “I'd have to say neither, as Midgepaw is not a great fighter. They were nearly killed by a little injury to their leg. Spent moons in the healers' den before I chased them off,” Phantom sneered, then turned to face Rabbittail. “I wish,” she muttered, just loud enough for both toms to hear her, and the honesty in her words.
Old July 24th, 2017, 07:37 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Phantom nodded, as she saw this as a very reasonable answer, and a terrible lie that she didn't believe. It didn't matter what she did to Crowpelt, as it wouldn't affect Rabbitbrain over there. “I'd have to say neither, as Midgepaw is not a great fighter. They were nearly killed by a little injury to their leg. Spent moons in the healers' den before I chased them off,” Phantom sneered, then turned to face Rabbittail. “I wish,” she muttered, just loud enough for both toms to hear her, and the honesty in her words.
"Wait so how come they is fighting well but was a healer," Crowpelt said. Rabbittail sighed as he wanted to kill Crowpelt his self he didn't plan for this.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old July 24th, 2017, 07:55 PM

Seafang sat down and glared at spottedheart her right ear was back and did not take her eyes off her for a second and she could feel the fur rising up on her back ' I don't trust this kitty but I'll play nice for now' seafang thought then hissed.
Old July 24th, 2017, 08:35 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonbl274 View Post
Seafang smiled at her tone and calmed down and scratches her right ear and purred"woke up,wake up!? Ha please this is nor a dream of nightmare this is reall I'm afraid " seafang said and walked up to spottedheart elegantly and bowed her head"normally I attack but your no threat and I'm not here to hurt you but this is my den kity" she said with a smirk . " but if u make wrong move I will kill u" she hissed.
Quote:
Seafang sat down and glared at spottedheart her right ear was back and did not take her eyes off her for a second and she could feel the fur rising up on her back ' I don't trust this kitty but I'll play nice for now' seafang thought then hissed.
Spottedheart grimaced, her eyes narrowing. "Oh really? I couldn't tell," she muttered. Watching Seafang, she made careful note of everything that the other cat did. How badly she wanted to claw her to shreads. However, she had seen how the dark forest cats fought, and she did not want to be in that position again. "Then just tell me how to leave, and I'll get out of your fur," she said, hoping that she would be able to get out. She was still silently watching, just in case. The she-cat honestly just wanted to leave, to get back to her kits, her mate, and forget about all of this, her tail twitching impatiently.
Old July 24th, 2017, 08:58 PM

Quote:

Spottedheart grimaced, her eyes narrowing. "Oh really? I couldn't tell," she muttered. Watching Seafang, she made careful note of everything that the other cat did. How badly she wanted to claw her to shreads. However, she had seen how the dark forest cats fought, and she did not want to be in that position again. "Then just tell me how to leave, and I'll get out of your fur," she said, hoping that she would be able to get out. She was still silently watching, just in case. The she-cat honestly just wanted to leave, to get back to her kits, her mate, and forget about all of this, her tail twitching impatiently.

Seafang gave a sad look then smirked" oh , impatient are we? Sorry little kitty but this has no escape if your here this means your dead! Think about it you woke up thinking it was a dream . Look above you what do you see!? " the cat yelled and was right in front of spottedheart with a wide grin her right ear back.
Old July 24th, 2017, 09:09 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Seafang gave a sad look then smirked" oh , impatient are we? Sorry little kitty but this has no escape if your here this means your dead! Think about it you woke up thinking it was a dream . Look above you what do you see!? " the cat yelled and was right in front of spottedheart with a wide grin her right ear back.
(( You do realize cats can go to the dark forest and not be dead right? ))

Spottedheart shook her head, glaring still. How badly she wanted to injure this she-cat. However, she tilted her head up a bit and saw no stars. "They call this the place of no-stars for a reason" she grumbled in annoyance. "I'm not dead." She added, turning her back, alert, just in case, but she couldn't be bothered. She had never liked Dark Forest cats, and she never would, rolling her eyes. The she-cat then started to walk away, just wanting to wake up, her green eyes glancing around for any way for her to leave.
Old July 24th, 2017, 09:19 PM

Quote:

(( You do realize cats can go to the dark forest and not be dead right? ))

Spottedheart shook her head, glaring still. How badly she wanted to injure this she-cat. However, she tilted her head up a bit and saw no stars. "They call this the place of no-stars for a reason" she grumbled in annoyance. "I'm not dead." She added, turning her back, alert, just in case, but she couldn't be bothered. She had never liked Dark Forest cats, and she never would, rolling her eyes. The she-cat then started to walk away, just wanting to wake up, her green eyes glancing around for any way for her to leave.
Seafang laughed evily and whistled " I wouldn't go by yourself it's not really safe my dear , and ..... You could be killed by another cat " she said and pounced on spottedheart and pinned her down hard enough so she could not escape " now tell me , why you want to leave hmm? I thought we where getting along" she said sarcasticly.