Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:35 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:35 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:30 AM
Family Gathering
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2017, 04:37 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Retribution

Cloud nudged her kits deeper into the nursery, telling them not to move. She smelled the air, it stunk of SkyClan scent. She exited the den some, seeing unfamiliar cats. "Who are they? They smell funny!" Flame mewed from the back of the den. "I said be quiet! Those are SkyClan cats and I don't know if they spare little kits!" Cloud spat, Flame imminently went dead silent and huddled with his siblings. "I can take a SkyClan cat!" Lion boasted, fluffing out her fur and standing up. "Can you take a strong warrior ripping your fur out that's 4 times your size?" Cloud hissed, she hated scaring her kits, but it was for their safety. Lion's eyes widened, and she went back with her siblings in the very back of the nursery. Cloud walked out of the den, ready to defend her kits. If they DARE try to touch Flame, Panther, or Lion then they'll be dead in SECONDS! She thought, growling and bristling her fur. She glanced for a SkyClan cat to fight, keeping close to the nursery her kits huddled in.
Old May 4th, 2017, 04:44 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Retribution

{ @Nighty @Empress Of Evil @Brooklyn Trees Empress, Brook, mind if i tag ya? heh.... }

She stepped along side the leader, her eyes focused on the border. This is the last time they fought the Syndicate. Or it better be. She felt a growing snarl in her chest, and at the call of Grousestar, she did just that. Attacked. With the ease of her strengthened legs she bolted off into the forest, yowling in a battle cry. She was done with the attacks. She was done since Cliffheart was attacked. Now, it was her turn. She could feel the dirt beneath her unsheathed claws and she had on a angered, battle-ready face. It was time SkyClan proved their place.

She ran into the trees, dodging and passing them, feeling slightly out of breath from the amount of energy she had to use. She was ready. She thought about her kits, her mate, her own life. She thought about Onyx and his little group, and about how they had started this. If he didn't attack, they wouldn't have had this issue. Now she had it out for him and him alone. She was ready to end his life, a thought in her mind thinking if she ended him, she ended it all. So, she scanned, and, she was ready. 3... 2... 1...

~~

{ @Raine wanna rp ajax and onyx? }

He was more prepared, as he suspected it, but no one listened, and now, they were unprepared. Not him. e was ready for blood, a malicious smile crossing his maw as his icy blue orbs flickered, hearing the battle cries of the cats, and here he stood, and looked back. "Alright! This is what we trained for!" he called, and looked for Halite, and saw him not. Growling, he then turned to Ajax. He gave him a quick nod before he turned to the approaching clan. "Syndicate! Ready yourselves! SkyClan approaches to end us!" he called over, and then, seeing them, he smiled. "And we will not be beaten! This is where we show them who truly rules these woods!" he yowled, and then bolted off. He was more than ready.

He closed in as they did, and instantly was attacked by a reddish brown molly, her yellow orbs alight with hate. And he knew she knew him. And she did. She pounced on him, grabbing the scruff of his neck, in which he easily threw her down. "Bad move, darling." he said with a breath, and a small laugh. "Perfect for a bad tom, Onyx!" she snapped at him, and again lunged at him, and slammed into his shoulder. Down he went with a laugh. He looked about for his companion. "Oh, darling. Such a shame. You seemed nice, but I'm afraid, in order to save my clan, if you will..." he started, and looked at her, his eyes glowing. "I must end you." and he launched, and the molly was unprepared. The pain, the impact, all of it sent her through the grass, where he then pounced on her, pinning her shoulders to the ground with a snarl. "The king mus protect his kingdom. I do hope you understand." he said, and clawed her neck. She yowled, and mustered the strength to through him off, in which he only rose again and laughed. "You are strong, clan-er." he said, and snarled. "Not strong enough!" and he again launched, and bit her neck, making her yowl. She shouldered him, but as he flew back, he swiped his paw in a last attempt, and was pleased with the outcome. The yowl, then the thud of the molly crumpling to the ground. It was purrfect. "If only you knew..." she choked, blood seeping from the corners of her maw. He smiled menacingly, raising a paw, ready to finish her off.

{ Nighty, what if beach comes in and tries to stop onyx, he tries to steal him, scorched gets enough strength to stop him in which she's struck again, and then yeah... }

~~

{ @Skelly }

Smokeykit heard the battle cries from afar and snuck out, and she heard the sounds of fighting, yowling, snarling, growling, gasping, and the chocking, gurgling sounds of it all. Triumphant calls, sorrowful cries. It was too much for her, and the young kit scrambled to find cover- wherever that might be. "Mom!" she called, and suddenly felt something grab her. She yelled, trying to draw attention, and the unknown thing that had grabbed her said nothing until it set her in a small hollow and spoke softly. "Stay here..." said a young male voice, and then she heard running.

~~

Kovu was done with his father's evil ways. He then searched about, and ran to a nearby molly, helping her fend off a fighter. He was a young tom, and was already a fighter, too early for most. But still. "Please, come with me. I know you might not trust me, but there is a kit I placed in a hollow, just a few fox-lengths that way. You must hurry before someone finds her." he said, and dipped his head before he yowled and attacked an incoming fighter.
Old May 4th, 2017, 05:15 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Lonestar23

[Sorry for all of the really bad starters ;v; ]

The elder snarled and launched herself at the nearest Dusk Syndicate cat at the call of her leaders command, her claws out and teeth bared. Excitement boiled in her blood and the battle roared in her ears, finally, after the Liberations she hadn't really gotten any action, so this was incredibly exciting. Rainpebble spotted the cat she decided to tousle with and grinned "Don't worry, you won't have to hold back a bit." she giggled as she snuck in a swipe and leaped backwards, her silver hues blazing, ready to go.

@Jay-Jay

The ginger apprentice flattened his ears and swiftly lurched forward at his leaders call, his blood pumped and his senses hightly acute, this was his first battle, and he was terrified, he hadn't gotten the proper training yet and he wasn't sure about what he was supposed to do other than take the Dusk Syndicate down. Sweetpaw knew that he wasn't the best warrior yet, but he planed on making it through this battle alive, he just hoped that not too many dusk syndicate cats would attack him.

@Lilly
[I was posting all the others so I hope this is alright]

The newly made apprentice shifted and slunk through the battling horde of cats, slipping through the battling pairs with ease, he was small enough after all. The young Tom stopped and looked up at a molly, his green hues sparkled with curiosity and flashed with slight horror, she was much bigger than he was and in all honesty he didn't stand a chance, not with the little amount of training he had received. Hummingpaw flattened his ears and crouched down, his hackles raised and his fangs showing "Don't think it'll be easy to beat me just because you're bigger!" he snapped, fear momentarily getting the best of him.

@Turtlestrike

Starfall hesitantly launched herself into battle, her sky blue hues wide with horror, were they really picking a battle with the Dusk Syndicate? She got rid of her thoughts with the shake of her head and let out a growl. No, there's no need to second guess Grousestars decisions, I support Skyclan to my last breath. The ragdoll warrior turned her attention to the closest Dusk Syndicate cat and snarled "I won't forgive you for killing my clanmates!" she snapped, her tail lashed behind her as she readied herself for an attack.

@Skelly

The fluffy white molly wasn't too pleased at the sudden battle cry, she had been sleeping peacefully in her den when she had heard the Skyclan leader scream at the top of his lungs the order to attack, she was having such a nice dream to. But it couldn't be helped, the fighter pushed her way through the battling crowd of cats until she spotted one that may actually be able to put up a fight. She looked at the Skyclaner, her face was emotionless, her blue orbs gave nothing away as the glistened "I am not merciful upon my foes and I do not expect you to be merciful upon me. Now if you understand my conditions, let us fight to decide who the victor shall be." she stated, her tail flicked behind her as she awaited for the molly to make the first move.
Flash turned in surprise as he heard the Sky Clanner snarl. Smirking, he replied, "Ha! I haven't killed any Skyclan cat... yet." With a wild yowl, he launched himself at Starfall, adrenaline rushing through his body.

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old May 4th, 2017, 05:40 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

@Empress Of Evil

Battle.
Battle was something, so fun, and yet, so bloody. Not the dark brown tabby's favorite combination of things. Yes, the ruthless co-commander, doesn't like bloodshed, or battle. She did slightly, but honestly, she didn't like it so much. Sure, her enemies would die, and she could be happy, but cats who, well she wasn't going to think about this, however. This was a real battle, one that she had been waiting, and expected for a long, long while. It was something she wanted, maybe, too. She knew these idiots would get angry fast, and want to have a battle with them. Boreas knew very well.
The quiet she cat slinked into the battlefield, bright yellow optics glistening with a humorous expression, and interested, to say the least. She knew this battle would happen, clan cats could get easily annoyed, and angered, and this was one example of that. Clan cats were also extremely annoying, that was another fact about them. Now was not time to daydream about the stupidity of clan cats, and other stupid cats. This was a battle after all. Her eyes darted left and right, looking for an opponent, eyes gleaming brightly, with a bit of hunger in her gaze. Boreas was on for battle, though she may be a bit...hesitant with the idea of it. She was not what some cat may think. She was not really a normal Dusk Syndicate, not normal at all, though she may act like a ruthless and ambitious cat, hunger for battle, and is a bit of a commanding cat.
With a huff, Boreas stared around at the battling cats, hopefully her cats were fairing well. She did hope so. The co-commander's ear twitched as she stalked forward, eyes looking toward perhaps, an opponent to battle with. But, she might not get the chance, as the Dusk Syndicate could win this without breaking much of a sweat, thats what she thought often about her group. She was proud of them too. Very proud. And, she hoped they were being useful and not being weaklings like some cats could be. You never know when a cat will become a coward and run. It could happen, and it was rather common in some states of mind, but Boreas didn't really care all that much. She would hunt that cat down later if that was possible. Dusk Syndicate's shouldn't run unless the commander says so, and only at that point, or if the co-commander says so.

@Duskflight

Airpaw flexed her claws excitedly, but with a slight fearful gaze as she stared into the battlefield. I don't know whats going to happen, but I hope... Her ears pinned back against her head as she watched all the battling cats, she was hesitant on what she was going to do, what cats to fight, what had her mentor told her before this? "Don't fight the bigger cats, unless you think you can." Alright...alright I got this... Airpaw thought, whiskers twitching as she looked left and right. She knew she could fight those scrawny mouse-brains, they looked thin, she knew she could, with only one claw even, if she wanted to! Her fierce sapphire blue optics gleamed with a fierce determination, she would do anything to fight for her clan, even if she got hurt aaaaa lot!
The munchkin stared around, any cat that looked weak enough to fight yet? No...it didn't like their was any just yet. "Dang it.." She muttered bitterly, tail flicking with irritation, what a bust, she needed to prove to her clanmates she wasn't just a stupid kit, who even was too small to fight for her clan. She'd show them stupid cats who she fought with because they insulted her! This was her time to shine, her time to show her worth, her day of redemption! Airpaw held her determined gaze, chin high as she searched, again, for someone to fight with, and she'd come back proud she'd won the battle for her clan. She'd show them all! All of them! Every single cat who thought she couldn't do anything! She'd do anything to prove she wasn't too small, too weak to fight. She was just like every other cat. Every other cat, she was, Airpaw always thought that, and she would stick to her beliefs.

Last edited by seasalt; May 7th, 2017 at 10:30 AM.
Old May 4th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

@Lonestar23
(I'm also thinking Broken and Itzal could use Blazingcomet's Optimism and Carelessness to defeat him. Oh and if you remember I wanted Apocalypse to injure Nightpaw to the point where he's in the elders den already and you said no... Maybe that could be Blazingcomet instead???
And permission to break Blazingcomet's paw even more? x3 I'll ask for permission before doing anything else when it comes to mind.
Itzal will be coming in later.)

Broken heaved himself up at the alarm of Flash. He was definitely in no hurry to battle. He knew the weakest one would be the most hesitant to battle, so it would be quite easy to scope out the weakest against the strongest.
He padded out, his stance much like a dog's, shoulders abroad, and chest puffed out. Being himself, he's battle-ready when there isn't the slightest sign of battle. His joy for killing hasn't brought him as much enemies to battle as he always wanted, but killing one will do for the..hour or so.
He made his way onto the battle field, scoping out any SkyClan enemies. He spotted a fluffy orange tom limply running about across the battle field, an attempt to actually fight. This should be easy. He thought, as he darted toward him. He had his head brought down, prepared to butt into the tom's chest to bowl him over...

Apocalypse stared into the midst of the battle, bringing out her deceptive nature, making it seem as if she were.. defenseless. Waiting..just waiting.. for someone to make one pawstep towards her.

(IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO FIGHT APOCALYPSE, OR BROKEN AND ITZAL WHEN THEY'RE DONE FIGHTING, PLZ VISITOR MESSAGE ME!)
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; May 4th, 2017 at 05:41 PM.
Old May 4th, 2017, 05:59 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

"Stay in the nursery!" Cloud hissed again as Panther sprinted past. She threw her semi-roughly into the nursery and blocked the entrance. Cloud glanced around to see if anyone was mouse-brained enough to attack the queen, she wouldn't blame them given her fluffy appearance and still young kits, she looked weaker than she was. She glanced at her kits, Panther's eyes gleamed with a look she was sure said I'm running out of the nursery as soon as you leave! Cloud sighed, picking Panther up. "If you die it's not my fault. You'll never be able to see us again, you'll never become a warrior and actually fight in wars. Oh well, go on ahead." She seemed like she didn't care, but Panther shook her head and stayed with her littermates. Cloud nodded, licking her head. "Good, now stay here." She purred softly, rushing out into the battle. Her fur bristled out, she hissed as her pupils turned to slits and she looked for someone to battle.

(Open)
Old May 4th, 2017, 07:02 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

{ @Skelly }

Smokeykit heard the battle cries from afar and snuck out, and she heard the sounds of fighting, yowling, snarling, growling, gasping, and the chocking, gurgling sounds of it all. Triumphant calls, sorrowful cries. It was too much for her, and the young kit scrambled to find cover- wherever that might be. "Mom!" she called, and suddenly felt something grab her. She yelled, trying to draw attention, and the unknown thing that had grabbed her said nothing until it set her in a small hollow and spoke softly. "Stay here..." said a young male voice, and then she heard running.

~~

Kovu was done with his father's evil ways. He then searched about, and ran to a nearby molly, helping her fend off a fighter. He was a young tom, and was already a fighter, too early for most. But still. "Please, come with me. I know you might not trust me, but there is a kit I placed in a hollow, just a few fox-lengths that way. You must hurry before someone finds her." he said, and dipped his head before he yowled and attacked an incoming fighter.
(No fend off the fighter thing lol I have to duplicate her for this to work and I'm just saying that this is happening before she fights Angel )
Lioncry looked around, and heard a cat approaching her. She turned, and glared at the tom, golden pelt fluffed up and teeth bared. She was about to land him a nasty scratch on the face when he spoke, and she froze, an image flickering to life in her head. She took a faltering step back. “No, I don't trust you. What do they look like?” she asked urgently, praying to StarClan that it wasn't Smokeykit. She looked him over. He was young, probably if he were in a Clan he would only be an apprentice. She wondered how early training began for Dusk Syndicate kits, and how harsh it was. She despised the Syndicate, and everything to do with it. They had killed many SkyClan cats, and probably cats from other Clans as well. She looked to see if she could spot the kit, but it was either a lie or the kit was well hidden. She watched him, and saw that he was fighting Dusk Syndicate cats. So if it was a trick, it was a very good one at that.
teeth bared and
Old May 4th, 2017, 07:47 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Mapleleaf licked her lips, longing for the taste of blood in her mouth. 'Who's the victim today?' She thought confident that she would get a chance to see much of her enemies blood. She sprinted sniffing the air for a sky clan cat to attack.

(Open RP battle)

Last edited by Bandido; May 4th, 2017 at 07:47 PM.
Old May 4th, 2017, 07:53 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Morningheart's heart drummed with every step he took, fine blades of grass obstructing strips of his view as he crouched in the weeds, weaving his way through brambles and thorns. The sun-kissed tom's pelt was slicked down with streaks of thick mud, the drying sludge would act like a protection barrier against his skin, in a weird way. It was an extra layer for claws to weave their way into, but he was ready. His breath was stready as claws slipped out of their sockets, incisors flashing as the corner of his lips curled into a sneer.
As Gorsestar headed towards the clearing, his breathing hitched, eyes dilated- his body was stiff as he gazed out into the clearly from where he hid with the other SkyClan felines. Morningheart's gaze narrowed. These cats did not follow the warrior code, therefore the code would not be broken if a cat from the Syndicate is killed. It may not be breaking the code, but he had moral value. He shall only kill if the cat is truly a threat to the wellbeing of others.
As the rumble of his leader's voice called out into the clearing, the tom expertly weaved his way out of the bushes- moons of weaving through the treetops led him with expertise. A full on charge as he aimed to barrel into a Dusk Syndicate cat, rolling with the momentum as he aimed to curl his claws into their temples. The element of surprise, and his lithe and muscular form worked together very well, and his prideful heart felt confidence- and a twinge of fear he would never admit.
(OPEN PLS)
-
Pepper-rasp weaved her way on the outskirts of the clearing, black pelt blending in against the brushes in the shaded clearing. The molly's claws unsheathed, and she jumped out from her cover, aiming to churn her claws against a random Dusk Syndicate cat's skull.
(OPEN)
-
Vixencloud burst into the clearing, ginger fur puffed as she looked around wildly, throwing herself at a random Dusk Syndicate cat and attempting to clamp onto their scruff.
(OPEN)
-

Aurora's lip curled. Are you kidding? This can't be happening. Claws unsheathing, she aimed to slam her bulky form into a random SkyClan warrior, fangs aimed to slice into their ear. @Myik

Last edited by Ashley/Kestrel; May 4th, 2017 at 07:56 PM.
Old May 4th, 2017, 07:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Flame glanced at his siblings, eyes gleaming with determination. "I don't care if I die, I need to help mom!" He hissed, running out of the nursery. He sniffed the air, blood, chaos, SkyClan, Syndicate. He tried to find Cloud, frantically glancing around. He knew he'd go right back to the nursery if he saw his mother alive. Flame saw a flash of black and white fur, not bloodied but radiating an itch for a battle and malice. Seeing his mother alive settled the kits stomach, and he tried to sneak back into the nursery without being spotted.

((Open to RP with))
Closed Thread