Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:26 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM

Old May 16th, 2017, 07:11 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Huh? Oh, Vitalitysurge!" She mewed, smiling as she approached the she-cat. "Hi!" She greeted.
''H-hi...'' She mewed softly.
''Um... Would you like to hunt... with me...'' she asked. Vitalitysurge was bored and wanted to play some mind games with the she cat.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:16 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Rubyclaw walked through the forest quietly. She didn't speak, she only looked straight ahead and sniffed the air occasionally. Suddenly she stopped. The white warrior dropped into a crouch and stalked forward. Her eyes were trained on a plump mouse that strayed to far from his home. She froze and then leaped. She pounced on the prey and flung it in the air. With a quick swipe of her left, red claw she finished it off. It landed in front of her apprentice and Rubyclaw sat with content. "That is how to catch a mouse," she meowed. "You must be light on your feet so the prey will not feel the vibrations."

@Little Bird
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Rubyclaw walked through the forest quietly. She didn't speak, she only looked straight ahead and sniffed the air occasionally. Suddenly she stopped. The white warrior dropped into a crouch and stalked forward. Her eyes were trained on a plump mouse that strayed to far from his home. She froze and then leaped. She pounced on the prey and flung it in the air. With a quick swipe of her left, red claw she finished it off. It landed in front of her apprentice and Rubyclaw sat with content. "That is how to catch a mouse," she meowed. "You must be light on your feet so the prey will not feel the vibrations."

@Little Bird
Gingerpaw nodded, a sudden flicker of movement caught her eye. She sniffed the air and scented a lizard. She dropped into a crouch and stalked forward, the same way her mentor had done. Unfortunately she misaimed her pounce, she was able to kill it but only barley. She picked it up in her jaws and sat up straighter, blinking at her mentor.
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:31 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
''H-hi...'' She mewed softly.
''Um... Would you like to hunt... with me...'' she asked. Vitalitysurge was bored and wanted to play some mind games with the she cat.
I gtg
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:33 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
@BluBunny

The tuxedo warrior padded slowly through the territory, her eyes focused ahead of her and her muzzle high, as she quickly scented the area, making sure herself and her apprentice, Ratpaw ( who she hoped was following close behind her) were in the best area to search for prey. She wanted to give the apprentice something easy to start him out. That and getting lost in the territory is the last thing she wanted the young apprentice to do. Badger could remember losing her mentor in the first moon of her apprenticeship... her mother had to come yowling out her name to find her. It was actually quite embarrassing, and much like her apprentice, Badger despised her mother with a passion. Scenting the air again, Badgerbite stopped, her tail awkwardly sticking straight out as she turned, stopping her apprentice with a glance.

"Ok... I'm going to start you out with hunting to help build muscle and speed, then we can get to training later." She waited a bit before continuing again, "Minus basic defensive moves, in the case that we ever get ambushed by Riverclan or any of the others..." Her fur bristled at the mention of Riverclan. Shadowclan and Riverclan had definitely not been in good standing with eachother for a while now. Turning back to look at Ratpaw, her tail flicked to her right side as she lifted her muzzle to the sky and drank in the air.

"When you're hunting, it's important to be able to make a distinction between the smells. I smell prey in this area, but can you tell me what it is?" She cocked her head to the side and waited. She smelled a mouse somewhere in the area, but it was possible that other prey or older scents were lingering around.
Ratpaw followed behind his mentor, his pelt seemed a bit cleaner and his eyes shone with a bit more happiness. Now that he had his close friend, Twanypaw and his mentor Bagderbite, his life felt like it was improving. He took more time to clean himself, it felt less depressed and he didn't take his mothers words as harshly as he did before. He was still pretty small and his pelt hung from him, he hadn't quite filled in any muscles or fat yet. His hazel hues looked around the territory, he hadn't really been out too far in the territory. He was taking notes of everything around him.

He stopped after he noticed the glance his mentor gave him. His ears perked as he listened to her carefully, he was excited to start to gaining some muscle. He twitched his ears at the mention of Riverclan, he had heard some tensions were running between the two Clans. While he had been observing the territory, he hadn't paid much attention to the scents around him. The young tom lifted his muzzle into the air and took in the scents around him. He could smell what he thought was mice, but it smelt a bit fresher then the mice in the fresh-kill pile.

His tail lifted into the air as he tried to detect other scents, he could smell his fellow clanmates scent but he couldn't pick out whose scent it was. He could easily smell his mentor, he could smell other faint scents but they seemed old so he shrugged them off. "I think I smell a mouse nearby, it smells kinda like the mice in the kill pile, except fresher and warmer. I smell some Shadowclan scents, but I don't think that matters." He chuckled a bit. Another scent whiffed across his nose, he couldn't place it and his hazel eyes landed on his mentor. "I smell something else but I can't place it. It smells like the mice, but different." He mewed.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 16th, 2017, 07:57 PM
i luv u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Gingerpaw nodded, a sudden flicker of movement caught her eye. She sniffed the air and scented a lizard. She dropped into a crouch and stalked forward, the same way her mentor had done. Unfortunately she misaimed her pounce, she was able to kill it but only barley. She picked it up in her jaws and sat up straighter, blinking at her mentor.
With any other cat, Rubyclaw would have criticized them sternly for almost missing the shot. But with Gingerpaw, she found it hard to be stern or harsh. "Good," she meowed with pride. "Now, tell me the best way to hunt a rabbit." She knew this was basic stuff but she believed the basic were important. They were the foundation of learning, the base of the tower. She looked down at the ginger feline, waiting for an answer.
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
With any other cat, Rubyclaw would have criticized them sternly for almost missing the shot. But with Gingerpaw, she found it hard to be stern or harsh. "Good," she meowed with pride. "Now, tell me the best way to hunt a rabbit." She knew this was basic stuff but she believed the basic were important. They were the foundation of learning, the base of the tower. She looked down at the ginger feline, waiting for an answer.
"Uhhh.." Gingerpaw stuttered, she didn't know the best way to hunt rabbits. "Doesn't only Windclan east rabbits?!"
Old May 16th, 2017, 08:10 PM
i luv u

Quote:
"Uhhh.." Gingerpaw stuttered, she didn't know the best way to hunt rabbits. "Doesn't only Windclan east rabbits?!"
Rubyclaw chuckled, a surprising act. "Well yes but there are rabbits here too. Not as many but there are some." She smiled and stood. "Now you must be slow when hunting rabbit. They hear you more than feel you." She crouched low as she spoke, her eyes on a stick. She took her time stalking the peice of wood, then jumped on it. "That is how its done."
Old May 16th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Rubyclaw chuckled, a surprising act. "Well yes but there are rabbits here too. Not as many but there are some." She smiled and stood. "Now you must be slow when hunting rabbit. They hear you more than feel you." She crouched low as she spoke, her eyes on a stick. She took her time stalking the peice of wood, then jumped on it. "That is how its done."
Gingerpaw sat down, "Okay." She said rolling her eyes.
Old May 16th, 2017, 08:18 PM
i luv u

Quote:
Gingerpaw sat down, "Okay." She said rolling her eyes.
The she-cat's white fur bristled. Her mood soured. If there was one thing that Rubyclaw didn't appreciate, it was an attitude. "Now Gingerpaw," she said, advancing on her apprentice. "I will not tolerate that attitude." Her orbs blazed with anger.