by dino.
Last post by ramen
Today 02:31 AM

Old November 10th, 2016, 05:16 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rain View Post
Frogkit made a sort of choking, strangled sound, and a bit of water dribbled out of his mouth. His eyes lolled, and then closed. His breathing was shallow, and he wouldn't be holding on much longer.
(Oh dang I thought I replied to this but I didn't... oops) Mulverrykit didn't know what to do. Opening his mouth hadn't worked, and she was just a kit. What do I do?! I've never had to do something like this before!! Running out of ideas, she stood up and yowled. "Somebody! Anybody! Please, come help us!!" (Also who'd you invite to come? I think we may need them now XD)

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 10th, 2016, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
(Oh dang I thought I replied to this but I didn't... oops) Mulverrykit didn't know what to do. Opening his mouth hadn't worked, and she was just a kit. What do I do?! I've never had to do something like this before!! Running out of ideas, she stood up and yowled. "Somebody! Anybody! Please, come help us!!" (Also who'd you invite to come? I think we may need them now XD)
Scroll up... then edit)

Last edited by Midnight Rain; November 10th, 2016 at 07:38 PM.
Old November 10th, 2016, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Trumppaw's eye's gleamed as he stared at the twoleg with a strange noise maker, he wanted to become a warrior so he'd kill a twoleg, Blazingnight would be so proud. He dropped into a crouch and waited and jumped his paws outstretched his claws unsheathed. The second he was in the air. The twoleg pulled out the object and shot Trumppaw, on the thunderpath and walked away. The twoleg stepped over him and walked away as if it was nothing. A monster drove over him and didn't even care. A little girl saw him and threw him to the side, he lay dead in Shadowclan territory.
Lol seriously??? Why, just why?)
Old November 11th, 2016, 02:22 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
~for @mirefern~

Clawpaw padded into the territory, the young apprentice flicking her tail in slight disgust as she did so. She was done with dealing with other cats, done with their ignorant personalities, all she wanted was absolute peace and quiet where she could at least be herself without being judged, or laughed at. The she cat flicked her ear as she heard the rustling of leaves, instinctively dropping into a hunting crouch that was near to perfect and smiling to herself at the way she had reacted. She was glad of it, merely because she prided herself on her hunting skills. Clawpaw slowly crept towards the source of the noise, suddenly stopping and giving a slight, sharp mew as she felt a sudden tug on her tail. She turned around to find it caught in a thorn bush, and she hissed angrily, muttering under her breath as she tugged, trying to pull it free of the thorns that were entangling it. When she could not succeed, the apprentice hissed once more...she would have liked to lash her tail in frustration, but it was currently stuck. Clawpaw thought for a moment, hoping that no other cats would come along...or if they did, that they would be smart enough and polite enough to help her instead of standing and looking at her or laughing like most idiots did. She waited, getting tired of standing and wishing that she could sit down, if not for the thorns that were keeping her from doing so.
~bump for @mirefern~

Last edited by lone; November 15th, 2016 at 06:35 PM.
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:21 PM
a lonely nobody

"Oh thank you, thank you!" Mulberrykit was glad someone had finally come to help them. "Frogkit fell into the river and floated down here and I followed him and then I had to use a stick and pull him out and -" She gasped for breath. "Then he stopped moving and I didn't know what to do because I'd opened his mouth but he didn't start breathing and then you came, so thank you!" The little kit went up and hugged Pinestorm, because Redmoon was busy with Frogkit. "He would've died without you guys!" She didn't care she'd probably be punished for leaving camp, but at the moment she didn't care. The warriors are here. They'll save Frogkit!

Old November 11th, 2016, 04:30 PM

@Spirited Darkness @Maplefur
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:41 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm rushed forward, helping her grab the kit. Glancing down at the second kit, he muttered, "Follow us back to camp, little one." Meeting Redmoon's eyes, he was sure he looked panicked, and he tried to calm himself. "Let's go, if he gets too heavy we can put him on my back."
Quote:
"Oh thank you, thank you!" Mulberrykit was glad someone had finally come to help them. "Frogkit fell into the river and floated down here and I followed him and then I had to use a stick and pull him out and -" She gasped for breath. "Then he stopped moving and I didn't know what to do because I'd opened his mouth but he didn't start breathing and then you came, so thank you!" The little kit went up and hugged Pinestorm, because Redmoon was busy with Frogkit. "He would've died without you guys!" She didn't care she'd probably be punished for leaving camp, but at the moment she didn't care. The warriors are here. They'll save Frogkit!
Redmoon set down Frog kit for a second. He was getting heavy. She crouched beside him, very low down. "Pinestorm, could you put Frogkit over my back? It'll be easier to carry him, and we can get to camp much faster. And Mulberrykit could ride on your back?" She said, her eyes full of concern for Frogkit. "His mother must be very worried, and yours too." She told Mulberrykit. She remained still, but her paws itsched to be moving again. She couldn't bear to see a kit die.
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:47 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redmoon set down Frog kit for a second. He was getting heavy. She crouched beside him, very low down. "Pinestorm, could you put Frogkit over my back? It'll be easier to carry him, and we can get to camp much faster. And Mulberrykit could ride on your back?" She said, her eyes full of concern for Frogkit. "His mother must be very worried, and yours too." She told Mulberrykit. She remained still, but her paws itsched to be moving again. She couldn't bear to see a kit die.
Mulberrykit lowered her head. Yeah, probably. She glanced up, though, when Redmoon suggested it. "Yeah, please please please can I ride on your back?" She made cute, round, kit eyes at Pinestorm, willing him to carry her. (Should we PM Brave for medical assistance? )

Last edited by MaskedBandits; November 11th, 2016 at 04:55 PM.
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:54 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Redmoon stood up with Frogkit limp on her back. "Let's go!" She meowed, then set off running, but careful that Frogkit didn't slip off or get snagged on some thorns or low branches. Her paws thudded rhythmically against the soft pine needles, and her head was low. Her tail streamed out behind her, while sunlight dappled her tortoiseshell fur. She ran swiftly, though not as swiftly as she would've if she hadn't been carrying a kit on her back.
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:57 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Redmoon stood up with Frogkit limp on her back. "Let's go!" She meowed, then set off running, but careful that Frogkit didn't slip off or get snagged on some thorns or low branches. Her paws thudded rhythmically against the soft pine needles, and her head was low. Her tail streamed out behind her, while sunlight dappled her tortoiseshell fur. She ran swiftly, though not as swiftly as she would've if she hadn't been carrying a kit on her back.
Quote:
Mulberrykit lowered her head. Yeah, probably. She glanced up, though, when Redmoon suggested it. "Yeah, please please please can I ride on your back?" She made cute, round, kit eyes at Pinestorm, willing him to carry her. (Should we PM Brave for medical assistance? )
Pinestorm nodded after shoving frogkit onto Redmoon's back. Yes, hop on my back and hold on tightly. Use your claws if you have to, but we have to get back as fast as possible." Seeing Redmon dart off, he turned to the kit. "Quickly, please."