Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 06:00 AM
Picture sizes
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:52 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:30 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2016, 01:35 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default ShadowClan's Liberation

[ Please abstain from posting here until Grousestar and Blazingnight arrive. This takes place in ShadowClan's Clearing. ]

Last edited by BEAR.; December 14th, 2016 at 01:36 PM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

After the final liberation of Riverclan, Grousestar barely had time to rest, not that he could anyways, he was filled with adrenaline from the battle and the constant worry of his warriors and how they were faring, but he knew that they didn’t have much time to delay, they needed to get this done as quickly as possible so that the other leaders didn’t have time to hear about the group liberating each clan and group up against them. It was easier to take them down if they didn’t know and were only one group of followers and a leader.
Breathing carefully, the brown tabby passed over the border of Shadowclan, remember that Mapledash had stated that this land was marshy and muddy, though was more like a swamp rather than how Riverclan’s territory had been.
But that didn’t matter, they were going to carry this liberation out just like they did with Riverclan, it would take place in the camp which would obviously be the driest area, they wouldn’t have their elders or warriors or kits sleeping in damp locations, that, and it allowed for the Skyclan cat’s to have a fair fight, the camp was usually enclosed, they wouldn’t be running out into the territory to fight, territory that they didn’t know but the enemy did, they would be fighting on level ground.
Soon enough, he came marching into the Shadowclan camp, in a fashion much like he did with the Riverclan camp, yowling out for all of the cat’s of Shadowclan to hear.

Cat’s of Shadowclan hear me! I am Grousestar of Skyclan and I am here to liberate you of your leader Blazingnight, and her treacherous followers! We are here to fight for Starclan! So you’re either with us, or against us, you may follow that rat or you may fight for your ancestors that have never failed you, your choice, but we will fight until the clan has been purged of its evil!
He yowled out, deciding to be quick and to the point on this one, no need in trying to talk it out because he’s found out that it doesn’t work. This would always result in fighting for these Dark Forest followers were not diplomatic, it would be a simple waste of breath if he tried to talk them down.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; December 14th, 2016 at 01:46 PM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 02:16 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Blazingnight smelled them before they arrived, though she'd smelled them and known trouble was brewing a day earlier on the border. The dark tabby twitched with a certain excitement. She'd always loved battle, the adrenaline, the taste of fear and strength on the air. It was an electric sensation that washed over her in battle, made her forget about all the rest. Though this battle was more than powered by her will to protect her clan, she had her whole world tucked in her, and she wouldn't see it destroyed. Her kits weren't even apprentices yet, she needed to be there for them. She wanted to watch them grow, mentor them, pick their warrior names and burst with fondness alongside their father. Her golden eyes revealed her inner turmoil as she stood there, in the clearing hearing the approaching sounds of the warriors surrounding her clan.
As their leader stepped into the clearing it gave her a sense of confidence. He was out of breath almost, his clanmates behind him scratched up and in the same state. They must have attacked Riverclan. This realization sunk into her quick and fast as she stared at the strangers with a tight sense of calm before the battle. Since they were here they must have defeated her allies. If they could even be called such. Her lips curled into a snarl and she bared her teeth as they announced their purpose here. Her thick tail lashed behind her. She was short a few lives already, but that didn't bother her. Nothing would stop her, or her clan. She glanced around quickly though, Burdockclaw and the kits were still in her den. She swallowed hard and pinned her ears, returning quickly to the fierce cat that was leading her clan to battle.
"Shadowclan! Attack these invaders!" She yowled above the sounds of the other clan tearing through the bushes and brambles. "Show them our strength! We don't need Starclan!" She finished before running through the clearing and straight into the greedy claws of her opponents. How dare this foreign clan invade, through the 'good of Starclan'. Her chest was on fire and her golden-red eyes ablaze as she rushed on their leader.
Old December 14th, 2016, 02:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Cucumberpickle cocked his head in amusement at Blazingnight, but saw the scrawny warrior," heh... They don't stand a chance!" He decided ( open)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 14th, 2016, 02:28 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

{Open; I would like for him to get involved.}
Mintpaw raced forwards, taking pleasure in being one of the first ShadowClan apprentices fighting in this spectacular battle. He knew nothing much about the Evil Era, as he was quite young, but he was willing to follow Blazingnight's orders. After all, the leader had brought strength to ShadowClan and helped rebuild them into a stronger society.

"Yes, Blazingnight! Hhhhra!" The tabby tom yowled, as a battle cry, launching himself into the midst of battle boldly. He was not afraid of showing his moves off, or clawing a SkyClan warrior in the face. All he cared about was his clan... and he'd protect it forever. Why did SkyClan have the authority to fight anyhow? Shouldn't they know that Shadow was the most fierce, ferocious clan in the pine forest? Such mouse-brains.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 14th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Burrpaw looked up in surprise at the sudden announcement. Had StarClan sent these SkyClan cats? They had said StarClan went all dark and creepy when the leaders came into power. But he didn't think Blazingnight could possibly be evil. Yet, he could not deny StarClan, and Blazingnight had just cast them aside like they were no more than a stone. He stood. "For StarClan!" He meowed.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; December 14th, 2016 at 02:33 PM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 02:32 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Bumbleleap looked up at the strange cat, freedom... My kits can live in a safe, Starclan believing world! "I do not know who this cat is, but I do know one thing, I will fight for Starclan for my kits. I will gladly fight my own clan if it means my freinds and family will be safe! I will never bow down to Blazingnight again, viva la revolution!" With that out the way, the silver tabby placed himself within sky clans ranks.

(Open RP)

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; December 14th, 2016 at 02:36 PM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 02:35 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@Cloudy @Empress Of Evil
Rusticash dashed into the clearing. He saw Blazingnight as she called her warriors against the intruders. His hackles rose as he saw the numerous cats ready to fight them. Skyclan? Who the heck is Skyclan? HE thought in confusion. The red marbled tom raced to his leader's side, ready to fight along side her. This is what he believed, what he trained for, and he was ready for every moment of it.

@Lonestar23
Graypaw gazed in horror as the new cats came upon them. He looked to Blazingnight instinctively, but remembered, she was against him personally. There was no way he could not believe in Starclan. Besides, it's where his sister was, and he had to hold onto the hope that he would see her again one day. HE listened to the Skyclan leader, hope swelling inside him. We're not alone! The long haired gray tom slipped to the side of the Clearing and made his way over to Skyclan's side, making it obvious by his posture he was on their side, not Blazingnight's.
@Gusty
Robinblaze spotted the apprentice rooting for Blazingnight. He growled and lunged himself at the cat. He toppled over the cat, bringing them both to the ground. "How dare you support the one who is destroying our home!" The dappled tom cat hissed. He had had enough of these evil cats taking over. HE missed his old friend who was evicted from the Clan because of her. Blazingnight had said Halestorm and Smokepaw were taken away by Twolegs, but he knew that if she saw that, then she did nothing to help them, no matter what lies she told the others.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; December 14th, 2016 at 02:38 PM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Blazingnight smelled them before they arrived, though she'd smelled them and known trouble was brewing a day earlier on the border. The dark tabby twitched with a certain excitement. She'd always loved battle, the adrenaline, the taste of fear and strength on the air. It was an electric sensation that washed over her in battle, made her forget about all the rest. Though this battle was more than powered by her will to protect her clan, she had her whole world tucked in her, and she wouldn't see it destroyed. Her kits weren't even apprentices yet, she needed to be there for them. She wanted to watch them grow, mentor them, pick their warrior names and burst with fondness alongside their father. Her golden eyes revealed her inner turmoil as she stood there, in the clearing hearing the approaching sounds of the warriors surrounding her clan.
As their leader stepped into the clearing it gave her a sense of confidence. He was out of breath almost, his clanmates behind him scratched up and in the same state. They must have attacked Riverclan. This realization sunk into her quick and fast as she stared at the strangers with a tight sense of calm before the battle. Since they were here they must have defeated her allies. If they could even be called such. Her lips curled into a snarl and she bared her teeth as they announced their purpose here. Her thick tail lashed behind her. She was short a few lives already, but that didn't bother her. Nothing would stop her, or her clan. She glanced around quickly though, Burdockclaw and the kits were still in her den. She swallowed hard and pinned her ears, returning quickly to the fierce cat that was leading her clan to battle.
"Shadowclan! Attack these invaders!" She yowled above the sounds of the other clan tearing through the bushes and brambles. "Show them our strength! We don't need Starclan!" She finished before running through the clearing and straight into the greedy claws of her opponents. How dare this foreign clan invade, through the 'good of Starclan'. Her chest was on fire and her golden-red eyes ablaze as she rushed on their leader.
The brown tabby had a feeling that their presence wasn't exactly unknown, their scent was surely recognizable among the more usual scents and could easily be picked out, but at this point in time, he wasn't going for the element of surprise. He was here to end with as quickly as he could and as soundly as he could. The Riverclan Liberation had gone better than he expected with less casualties than he thought and he was hoping that the purging of this clan would go as smoothly as the other, the thought giving him courage and hope and he clung to it. It renewed his energy and helped to dull the ache of a few scratches that parted his brown fur on his shoulder.
Glaring defiantly at the she-cat as she yowled out for her followers to do battle against the clan and coalition, he knew that Blazingnight would be his first target, it was a cat the he knew for certain was a dark forest follower and obviously was not a good cat, not that he would have much of a choice with whom he was doing battle with thought, she was already racing for him.
As time almost felt like it slowed, Grousestar stood there for a moment, dragging in a slow, careful breath and watching the she-cat's movements. She was charging at him head on, though he knew that she was likely a decently smart cat, she wouldn't just charge straight on, she'd jump to one side at the last minute in order to try and catch him off guard. But which way would she veer?
Emerald eyes analyzing, he decided not to stand and wait, but act. This was a time of acting. Time exploded back into it's normal pace, his body bounding forward, straight at the evil leader, his head lowered and his ears flattened, green eyes focused on Blazingnight before he dove low, launching towards he paws, aiming to crash into them so that she'd go slamming into the ground, perhaps even stunning her, while allowing him to be able to quickly get up afterwards and launch his own offensive game. But that's if it does as he wants. If Blazingnight should be expecting this, she could launch herself into the air moments before the tom slams into her paws.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 14th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Mapledash stood again at the side of grousestar, his fur still bloody from his last battle, but he had to keep going, they all had to continue untill the forest was rid of every supporters. He folded his ears back at the hostility already rising. Typical shadowclan. "They seem more eager for a battle than riverclan, this time their leader is there, she's cheering her troops. It won't be as simple to convince them as last time, I'm affraid" he meowed to grousestar, warning him to stay on his guards at all time. Shadowclan was the kind of warriors to spread and surround his opponents, he knew that very well. A tactic that work pretty well in higher number, but this time, they had half on the riverclan cats, who were volunteers to fight with them.

"At least you have more honnor than bucknight, blazingnight, you won't hide and let your warriors fight for you. It is admireable. Now in this same sense of honor, step down and let your joug end without harm, you do not belong as a leader as long as you deny your warrior ancestors, as long as you turn your back on starclan!" he growled accusingly.
(dang it took too long to post, put that behind the fighting sequence)
~~

Mistgaze snarled at the cats invading his territory. Who and what in the world did they think they were? Pretending to be messengers from starclan or something? "All of you invading us, you have choosen the wrong place to play your little fame, Shadowclan shall crush you!" he snarled challengingly.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 14th, 2016 at 02:46 PM.
Closed Thread