Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:04 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 10:02 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:00 AM
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by leopard.
Today 09:51 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2016, 07:07 PM
The weirdo

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Shallowpaw stood up, "We will fight to the death at our leaders command! And you can't change our loyalty!" Shallowpaw glared at Grouststar. Shallowpaw snarled before looking away for a moment.

My deviantart account: http://chanceypants.deviantart.com/

Please go here: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1656 its my way of earning koins and making others art and writing
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:08 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Daisyshade flicked her tail in anoyance. "You must be bee brained to believe I would worship the dark forest cats!"protested daisyshade her fur standing on end. "Bucknight and thronfrost have good in them too!" meows daisyshade helplessly. She never lived through a battle and had hoped up until now she would never have too. It seemed more aparent that this was more real then not. Taking a step fourth she faced he Tom with her shoulders relaxed and rested back. Perhaps she could coax the Tom into stopping. "Please, whoever you are don't declare battle. We will suffer with the coming of leafbare!" she meows standing just a fox length from the large Tom. She was shivering just a bit, he was big and if he had enough of her blabbing. She could only imagine what he would do to her. But she must prevail, to save lives that shouldn't be lost. "I beg of you, Have mercy on us. Give them another chance!" she meows cowering. She could sense the anger rolling off of him like powerful waves. "Understand that most of us relent the worship of the darkforest, we have good cats who wish not to fight you" she said, was he even going to consider her plea? Was he goign to mistake her for a dark forest follower?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 12th, 2016, 07:13 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

“...I-I’ve never seen Bucknight do that, but if you have that information…” Taking a step towards the strange leader to stand besides Grousestar, the marble-patterned tom realizing that his suspicions may be with reason after all these moons of worrying that he was crazy because of it. So much pressure had been put on his shoulders these few moons leading up to this one moment, when cats close to him started to turn away, to drop like flies when he needed them the most. One of his daughters could take care of herself, but the other two- he wanted Rabbitkit and Shellkit to grow up with their ancestors. He wanted them to feel safe, and to be happy with their futures instead of worrying the consequences of this spiritual betrayal. “If that’s what happened, then I’ll stand beside you.” He didn’t want to hurt anyone. He didn’t want to have to fight without a good reason, but this… this was a good reason, and it couldn't be denied. If there were witnesses to acts like these in this mystery clan, he couldn’t just ignore them. “I won’t let myself and my family be ruled over by a murderer.” He croaked, tail thrashing as he stood somewhat proudly by himself, forcing his own mind to think only the bravest thoughts, knowing that this was for his family, and the friends that he’d cared for his entire life. He couldn’t bear the thought of ever letting them down.

--------

@Ashley/Kestrel
On the other hand, there was only one cat that Applethorn really cared for, and that was her mate- Swampstone. He really was the only cat she trusted with her secrets, and her opinions- and this clan was their home. Hissing suddenly as Skyclan cats began to filter into the clearing, her gray, sleek fur bristled with anger as they started accusing Riverclan’s leader, almost like they’d been getting their stories from kittypets instead of reliable sources. “You’re barging into our camp, verbally attacking our leader, and you simply want us to step down peacefully?” Applethorn growled, her eyes narrowing in irritation as she stalked towards one of the newer cats, shoving her muzzle in their face loudly. “I don’t buy it, you rats.”

Last edited by Fel; December 12th, 2016 at 07:14 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:16 PM
The weirdo

Shallowpaw walked up to Daisyshade, "She is right, we may not want to follow our leader, but we must stay loyal to the warrior code. YOU must stay loyal to the warrior code, you can't murder!" Shallowpaw glared at the tom, her gaze threatening, even though she was very small. "We do not follow the dark forest, we follow who ever we think seems good. " Shallowpaws small body shivered for a split second, Shallowpaw stiffened, relaxing her shoulders as she kept on glaring at the big tom. Daisyshade stood beside her as she supported the warrior.

Please go here: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1656 its my way of earning koins and making others art and writing
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:19 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

(Open)
Brindlepaw swung her head around in confusion, trying to figure out what was going on. The calico's fur bristled and her ears were pinned back. We can be free of Bucknight! She thought excitedly, but them her heart sank. So many cats were loyal to the leaders. How would they ever win? She bared her fans. I might not be able to see, but I can still fight like a rogue if I must. She thought determinedly, bracing herself. She waited, then raised her head. “I fight for StarClan!” she announced fiercely, her pure turquoise hues staring sightlessly ahead.
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:19 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancey View Post
Shallowpaw walked up to Daisyshade, "She is right, we may not want to follow our leader, but we must stay loyal to the warrior code. YOU must stay loyal to the warrior code, you can't murder!" Shallowpaw glared at the tom, her gaze threatening, even though she was very small. "We do not follow the dark forest, we follow who ever we think seems good. " Shallowpaws small body shivered for a split second, Shallowpaw stiffened, relaxing her shoulders as she kept on glaring at the big tom. Daisyshade stood beside her as she supported the warrior.
Foxtail looked at her apprentice."stop. You are going to get yourself killed shallowpaw!"she shouted.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Mapledash had a weight in his stomach. These cats were only ignorant to what their warrior ancestor's importance through the clan life. He took a step and adressed to daisyshade. "It is no matter of the dark forest, we do not think you worship them, but you cannot turn your back to starclan! Remember all the suffering this has caused in the past, do not throw away what makes us different from mere loners, Starclan is what binds the clans together, what makes them clans in the first place." he explained to the she. They had to find out who was on who's side, quickly, before anyone triggered the battle too soon. "We wish to put harms to no cats, I promise, we only want to bring things back like they were before all these murders happened. We are not taking over riverclan, but riding it of a problem from within it's very core, and this problem is bucknight! Do you realise what would happen if the knowledge of starclan was lost? If this life of fear of simply speaking their name keeps going on? What would we be then? What would the clan become? Whatever bucknight wants to change in the clans, this is the wrong way of doing it." he explained to daisyshade. She HAD to understand that they were doing this for a good cause, and that the cats in fault were bucknight and his supporters.

His ginger pelt was now tingling as more and more cats gathered on both sides, the situation would soon be out of control. If no cats manifested themselves, no one could know who was the ennemy and who was the ally, and probably the whole of riverclan would act simply in self-defense to this invasion. "Let the kits and apprentices back to their nests, this is not a battle they must be taking part in, it only concerns bucknight and his supporters. These murders will stop now." he called, hoping that the riverclan cats would understand why they were doing this before any hasty decisions would be taken.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 12th, 2016 at 07:38 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:22 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Chancey

Daisyshade looked down at shallowpaw glad to find some comfort with her clanmates. She looked at the apprentice with worried eyes. Resting her tail on the small she cats shoulders she ushered shallowpaw behind herself protectively. Did shallowpaw know wether or not this cat and his band of little friends where under the rule of clan life. Sighing daisyshade backed up a simple step. "Careful young apprentice" she meows nervously. Then she cast a glance to the next Tom who spoke, he stood next to the larger Tom who had first spoken. "Thank you for understanding our beliefs, but you must understand a clan cannot turn on itself" she meows tail lashing as she looked back at the Tom with tear filled eyes. "If the starclan followers turned agasint bucknight and his choice we'd be driven out"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 12th, 2016 at 07:25 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:24 PM
The weirdo

Shallowpaw heard her mentor call her, she looked at him backing away from the conversation. "So what? Loyalty before life I always say!" Shallowpaw sighed, her claws flexed as she shot the Skyclan leader an irritated threatening gaze.

Old December 12th, 2016, 07:28 PM
The weirdo

Shallowpaw looked over at Daisyshade again, "I'm fine, justice must be surved to these flee-hearted dog brains!" Shallowpaw yelled it loud enough for everyone to hear.

Closed Thread