The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Athens Academy ( private )

I’m here!
Old February 21st, 2018, 06:40 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Paige was in her class room trying her best to pay attention she huffed as she had her head phones on she liked the classes but some of the lectures were a bit boring she gumbled and took out her notebook now starting to sketch a flower . She sat in the back of the class . Beside her was abe he was jotting down notes he looked over at Paige and narrowed his eyes then rolled them he yanked a ear bud out of Paiges right ear " will it kill you to pay Attention for Once? " abe growled unaware of any other students listening . Paige narrowed her eyed at abe " Laissez-moi seul garçon fantaisie " Paige said causing abe to give a confused expression Paige rolled her eyes this time " it's means leave me alone fancy boy in French " she replied abe huffed ( yes Google translate...)
@Broken Madness
@Broken Madness

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 21st, 2018 at 06:25 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:58 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Paige was in her class room trying her best to pay attention she huffed as she had her head phones on she liked the classes but some of the lectures were a bit boring she gumbled and took out her notebook now starting to sketch a flower . She sat in the back of the class . Beside her was abe he was jotting down notes he looked over at Paige and narrowed his eyes then rolled them he yanked a ear bud out of Paiges right ear " will it kill you to pay Attention for Once? " abe growled unaware of any other students listening . Paige narrowed her eyed at abe " Laissez-moi seul garçon fantaisie " Paige said causing abe to give a confused expression Paige rolled her eyes this time " it's means leave me alone fancy boy in French " she replied abe huffed ( yes Google translate...)
@Broken Madness
@Broken Madness
The door suddenly opens, or more like it was broken down by the body of a huge black wolf who was now on the broken desk. The wolf growls loudly and roars as a man steps forward it was Naruto, his hair was bright as the sun and his eyes a sky blue. He was smiling “ oops are we late?”
Old February 22nd, 2018, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
The door suddenly opens, or more like it was broken down by the body of a huge black wolf who was now on the broken desk. The wolf growls loudly and roars as a man steps forward it was Naruto, his hair was bright as the sun and his eyes a sky blue. He was smiling “ oops are we late?”
Paige jumped in her chair her eyes widened as she saw the black wolf she wasn't afraid of it but it just startled her she smiled at the wolf . Abe pinched the bridge of his nose " yes you two are but don't worry it's just history the ones you don't want to miss are learning to control your power and sparing " he said with a smile he looked at the other boy " your naruto correct ? " he asked with a tilt of his head . Paige looked at abe and narrowed her eyes then looked at the black wolf again which she seemed more interested in other then the boy she was an animal person after all " who's this? " she asked meaning the wolf she waved at it . It was probably dumb to do but it's what happens when your an animal lover @Broken Madness

Last edited by Leucos; February 22nd, 2018 at 07:46 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:52 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Paige jumped in her chair her eyes widened as she saw the black wolf she wasn't afraid of it but it just startled her she smiled at the wolf . Abe pinched the bridge of his nose " yes you two are but don't worry it's just history the ones you don't want to miss are learning to control your power and sparing " he said with a smile he looked at the other boy " your naruto correct ? " he asked with a tilt of his head . Paige looked at abe and narrowed her eyes then looked at the black wolf again which she seemed more interested in other then the boy she was an animal person after all " who's this? " she asked meaning the wolf she waved at it . It was probably dumb to do but it's what happens when your an animal lover @Broken Madness
Naruto smiles “ yep that’s me! Sorry to have done this Sasuke was just begging for a fight “ He Says playfully as The wolf stands up and changes into a Human, a handsome male with mixed colored eyes and pitch black hair. He growls “ damn cheater.” He growls as he looks at the girl “ I’m Sasuke Wolfheart better remember it”
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Naruto smiles “ yep that’s me! Sorry to have done this Sasuke was just begging for a fight “ He Says playfully as The wolf stands up and changes into a Human, a handsome male with mixed colored eyes and pitch black hair. He growls “ damn cheater.” He growls as he looks at the girl “ I’m Sasuke Wolfheart better remember it”
Abe smiled knowing he was right he did like to be right most of the time
" no harm done if a fight ever happens we can take care of ourselves " he says as he stands up he had one hand behind his back " names abe Lancaster it's nice to meet you " he says then bowed . He stood back up " if I may ask what are your powers? I can already tell what your friends are " he said . Paige smiled wide a wolf shape shifter even better! she nodded
" don't worry I will . Names Paige .....so what did you mean by cheater ??if it's ok to ask " she asked she was a bit nervous since she doesn't talk a whole lot . She put her iPod away and closed her notebook @Broken Madness

Last edited by Leucos; February 22nd, 2018 at 08:52 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:03 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Abe smiled knowing he was right he did like to be right most of the time
" no harm done if a fight ever happens we can take care of ourselves " he says as he stands up he had one hand behind his back " names abe Lancaster it's nice to meet you " he says then bowed . He stood back up " if I may ask what are your powers? I can already tell what your friends are " he said . Paige smiled wide a wolf shape shifter even better! she nodded
" don't worry I will . Names Paige .....so what did you mean by cheater ??if it's ok to ask " she asked she was a bit nervous since she doesn't talk a whole lot . She put her iPod away and closed her notebook @Broken Madness
He smiles “ like Sasuke over there who’s a demon wolf shape shifter and I’m a fox Phoenix shifter. My main power is flames and Sasukes over there is darkness. Any other questions?” He asks playfully as Sasuke creaks his neck a bit “ we were walking to class like normal and this idiot just hit me without giving me a warning or anything “
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:41 PM

Quote:
He smiles “ like Sasuke over there who’s a demon wolf shape shifter and I’m a fox Phoenix shifter. My main power is flames and Sasukes over there is darkness. Any other questions?” He asks playfully as Sasuke creaks his neck a bit “ we were walking to class like normal and this idiot just hit me without giving me a warning or anything “
Abe smiled " that's rare . And yes how good are you at picking the false from the real? " he asked with a tilt of his head his eyes were brown and he had short blond hair
Paige blinked " oh like a hit hit or a playfull hit? So your a demon wolf that's cool " she said now standing up and stretched her arms she moved a piece of her hair which was dyed dark purple and her eyes were fuchsia pink. @Broken Madness

Last edited by Leucos; February 23rd, 2018 at 03:29 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 03:31 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Abe smiled " that's rare . And yes how good are you at picking the false from the real? " he asked with a tilt of his head his eyes were brown and he had short blond hair
Paige blinked " oh like a hit hit or a playfull hit? So your a demon wolf that's cool " she said now standing up and stretched her arms she moved a piece of her hair which was dyed dark purple and her eyes were fuchsia pink. @Broken Madness
He smiles “ very~ it’s part of the fox bloodline but I’m more rare than a normal fox”
He growls “ did you need see me flying right now playful at best.” He Says as he looks away “ anyway yes I am a demon wolf guy”