by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:36 AM

Old February 19th, 2018, 11:31 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Private stuffs!

. @Spiral Whirl

Lucifer begins to look up at the nightmares sky, his eyes burned a amber red as he begins to look down and sigh, his grey hair moved with the wind a bit as he begins to look away “ who goes there?” He asks in a dark husky voice, his t shirt a bit tight and as black as night his pants also black with some chains hanging from the pockets. He growls this time getting a bit annoyed “ I know it’s y’all come out now” He Says coldly
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:41 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Private stuffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
. @Spiral Whirl

Lucifer begins to look up at the nightmares sky, his eyes burned a amber red as he begins to look down and sigh, his grey hair moved with the wind a bit as he begins to look away “ who goes there?” He asks in a dark husky voice, his t shirt a bit tight and as black as night his pants also black with some chains hanging from the pockets. He growls this time getting a bit annoyed “ I know it’s y’all come out now” He Says coldly

The girl huff, emerging from the bushes ever so slowly. She mostly blend in with the dark sky, while the bottom of her hair stand out. Her natural hair color was dirty blond but she had dyed it black. While some of the dye had worn off. She had semi-tan skin. She wore a brown jacket zipped up, a crop-top underneath and some pants. While it wasn't a good choice in battle, she usually fought in her wolf form. Her name? Well it was Spiral. Spiral Whirl. Spiral squinted her eyes, her ear flickered. She wasn't exactly trying to hide, more or less just trying to figure out what he was, or who he was. She crossed her arms, her hair covering her left eye. "Who are you?" She asked, "More or less. Why are you here? This is my territory, if you couldn't tell." Spiral said, her gaze holding a storm inside them. She gave off a cold aura. This wasn't exactly her. It was, but it wasn't. She wasn't kind to outsiders. She never needed to be. While she was a kind person sometimes her other traits got in her way of being kind.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:45 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

The girl huff, emerging from the bushes ever so slowly. She mostly blend in with the dark sky, while the bottom of her hair stand out. Her natural hair color was dirty blond but she had dyed it black. While some of the dye had worn off. She had semi-tan skin. She wore a brown jacket zipped up, a crop-top underneath and some pants. While it wasn't a good choice in battle, she usually fought in her wolf form. Her name? Well it was Spiral. Spiral Whirl. Spiral squinted her eyes, her ear flickered. She wasn't exactly trying to hide, more or less just trying to figure out what he was, or who he was. She crossed her arms, her hair covering her left eye. "Who are you?" She asked, "More or less. Why are you here? This is my territory, if you couldn't tell." Spiral said, her gaze holding a storm inside them. She gave off a cold aura. This wasn't exactly her. It was, but it wasn't. She wasn't kind to outsiders. She never needed to be. While she was a kind person sometimes her other traits got in her way of being kind.
Lucifer growls softly “ Lucifer the fox of madness, this territory will soon be taken if a deal isn’t made. Tell me are you the leader? If you want to do this without a fight I suggest you just agree to this deal no matter how dumb it is. Or face madness head on and you should know what we do isn’t exactly kind. We will kill everyone and everything but this can be avoided if you agree to our terms..” he says as he begins to stand up His eyes blazing and it almost seemed like fire was coming out of him for a second.
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Lucifer growls softly “ Lucifer the fox of madness, this territory will soon be taken if a deal isn’t made. Tell me are you the leader? If you want to do this without a fight I suggest you just agree to this deal no matter how dumb it is. Or face madness head on and you should know what we do isn’t exactly kind. We will kill everyone and everything but this can be avoided if you agree to our terms..” he says as he begins to stand up His eyes blazing and it almost seemed like fire was coming out of him for a second.
Spiral's hand clenched into fists. They wanted to take her territory? The territory her pack and her fought over to defend, where she was found? They wanted to take her home. However her pack was weak, injured right now. They weren't ready for another battle and she sure knew no one would help. Spiral growled at him, "What is this so called deal, Lucy? I'll agree to whatever I see fit, thank you very much. " She cut his name, while it was a name to annoy him. "And yes, I am the leader. " Her blue eyes seem to hardened. She didn't like this at all. She felt weak again, powerless. When she wasn't powerless. Spiral didn't even know what this fox of madness was! Were they talking about the fox tribe? The Nila Tribe? Probably not. Max was too naïve to do this.
@Broken Madness

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 19th, 2018 at 10:38 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:10 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Spiral's hand clenched into fists. They wanted to take her territory? The territory her pack and her fought over to defend, where she was found? They wanted to take her home. However her pack was weak, injured right now. They weren't ready for another battle and she sure knew no one would help. Spiral growled at him, "What is this so called deal, Lucy? I'll agree to whatever I see fit, thank you very much. " She cut his name, while it was a name to annoy him. "And yes, I am the leader. " Her blue eyes seem to hardened. She didn't like this at all. She felt weak again, powerless. When she wasn't powerless. Spiral didn't even know what this fox of madness was! Were they talking about the fox tribe? The Nila Tribe? Probably not. Max was to naïve to do this.

He looks at her “ to marry one of the leaders of madness as much as I hate this I will have to say to choose me. I don’t care what happens to you but I also don’t want to my kin to kill so just marry me and I’ll leave you alone. I’ll find some other chick to get pregnant and completely ignore you so you can live in peace... unless you wish to fight me?” He asks darkly
Old February 20th, 2018, 12:40 PM

Quote:

He looks at her “ to marry one of the leaders of madness as much as I hate this I will have to say to choose me. I don’t care what happens to you but I also don’t want to my kin to kill so just marry me and I’ll leave you alone. I’ll find some other chick to get pregnant and completely ignore you so you can live in peace... unless you wish to fight me?” He asks darkly

Spiral's eyes widened. What? Their was one thing she promised herself; never fall in love again. Yet she didn't have a choice. Well, the lucky thing is was that she wasn't in love with this.. guy. She would be marrying him or someone else. Which both seem horrible. Spiral bit her lip, looking at the ground like it would tell her the answer. "Okay." She finally mumbled out, "Why, though?" The werewolf asked. Spiral didn't understand why it had to be her to marry him, or what this madness was. Or why he had to get someone pregnant. Her ears pinned to her head, a expression with anger and sadness twisted into it.
@Broken Madness

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 20th, 2018 at 02:10 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 02:18 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Spiral's eyes widened. What? Their was one thing she promised herself; never fall in love again. Yet she didn't have a choice. Well, the lucky thing is was that she wasn't in love with this.. guy. She would be marrying him or someone else. Which both seem horrible. Spiral bit her lip, looking at the ground like it would tell her the answer. "Okay." She finally mumbled out, "Why, though?" The werewolf asked. Spiral didn't understand why it had to be her to marry him, or what this madness was. Or why he had to get someone pregnant. Her ears pinned to her head, a expression with anger and sadness twisted into it.
@Broken Madness
he looks at her “ I am to be the next leader of the fox order. Naruto has fallen ill .. and as the next heir of the fox order I must prove myself to lead the fox order or .. face the punishment which will be the suffering of y’all. I don’t want innocents to die because of me and I know Naruto would be mad if I just leave so I’m left with this choice either kill your group in the most painless way or gain a wife... I don’t want to kill any of you.if I didn’t do this your land and everything you worked for will suffer greatly in the hands of that monster.” He Says darkly and a bit sadly “...,the fox order need a heir once I become a leader and I know ... I am unworthy of this whole... love thing. So please understand my choice to find some other way to get a heir. Unless.... you like to try.. it?” He says looking away almost embarrassed to ask such a thing
Old February 20th, 2018, 02:42 PM

Quote:
he looks at her “ I am to be the next leader of the fox order. Naruto has fallen ill .. and as the next heir of the fox order I must prove myself to lead the fox order or .. face the punishment which will be the suffering of y’all. I don’t want innocents to die because of me and I know Naruto would be mad if I just leave so I’m left with this choice either kill your group in the most painless way or gain a wife... I don’t want to kill any of you.if I didn’t do this your land and everything you worked for will suffer greatly in the hands of that monster.” He Says darkly and a bit sadly “...,the fox order need a heir once I become a leader and I know ... I am unworthy of this whole... love thing. So please understand my choice to find some other way to get a heir. Unless.... you like to try.. it?” He says looking away almost embarrassed to ask such a thing
Spiral blew hair out of her face but it went right back to where it was, she sighed. So, whoever ordered this wanted her pack dead pretty much. Well, she didn't know how powerful these people were. "Oh.. So, basically forced marriage. " She didn't know it felt like this. Was this how Rowan felt? No wonder he ranaway. Spiral didn't think this `order of madness` knew about the two other tribes that were bordering her land. She knew the foxes weren't such a threat but... his tribe was. "Love? No one is unworthy for something that doesn't exist. True love, anyway." Her eyes widened a bit, her face growing red. "Erm.... um.... " Spiral cleared her throat. "I mean, I barely know you. Uh, lets leave that question to be unanswered for now. Okay?" She said, scratching the back of her neck. Her tail curled up, with a sigh she was no longer glaring anyway. She still didn't like this. "So, Luuccccy. Since I guess I'm your wife now... kind.. of...? Do I have to move in?" Spiral asked, wondering on the subject.

pronouns.cc
Old February 20th, 2018, 03:40 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Spiral blew hair out of her face but it went right back to where it was, she sighed. So, whoever ordered this wanted her pack dead pretty much. Well, she didn't know how powerful these people were. "Oh.. So, basically forced marriage. " She didn't know it felt like this. Was this how Rowan felt? No wonder he ranaway. Spiral didn't think this `order of madness` knew about the two other tribes that were bordering her land. She knew the foxes weren't such a threat but... his tribe was. "Love? No one is unworthy for something that doesn't exist. True love, anyway." Her eyes widened a bit, her face growing red. "Erm.... um.... " Spiral cleared her throat. "I mean, I barely know you. Uh, lets leave that question to be unanswered for now. Okay?" She said, scratching the back of her neck. Her tail curled up, with a sigh she was no longer glaring anyway. She still didn't like this. "So, Luuccccy. Since I guess I'm your wife now... kind.. of...? Do I have to move in?" Spiral asked, wondering on the subject.
he rubs the back of his neck “ yes...” when asked the last question, he too blushes a bit looking away “ ... kinda.. you have to met the rest of the order including my father. So please.. I highly recommend you and I to act... really.. loving of each other.” He Says quickly bringing his hands up “ of course! We don’t have to kiss and all that just... just “ he blushes more “ sorry this is a first for me... um but we have to see them. Of course you have a choice to stay or not but for three nights you must stay for... testing I guess. To see if you are worthy of madness and all which isn’t hard just show you care and can fight. Anyway... first you will met the current leader of the fox order. Like I said he’s ill so we won’t be staying long... “ he looks at her. “ ... don’t worry I’ll protect you. He’s strong but I’m the fox for a reason. I’m sly and a trickster... “ he laughs a bit “ this is so common... for a fox to end up with a wolf in madness... however Naruto didn’t exactly get his love.”
Old February 20th, 2018, 07:42 PM

Quote:
he rubs the back of his neck “ yes...” when asked the last question, he too blushes a bit looking away “ ... kinda.. you have to met the rest of the order including my father. So please.. I highly recommend you and I to act... really.. loving of each other.” He Says quickly bringing his hands up “ of course! We don’t have to kiss and all that just... just “ he blushes more “ sorry this is a first for me... um but we have to see them. Of course you have a choice to stay or not but for three nights you must stay for... testing I guess. To see if you are worthy of madness and all which isn’t hard just show you care and can fight. Anyway... first you will met the current leader of the fox order. Like I said he’s ill so we won’t be staying long... “ he looks at her. “ ... don’t worry I’ll protect you. He’s strong but I’m the fox for a reason. I’m sly and a trickster... “ he laughs a bit “ this is so common... for a fox to end up with a wolf in madness... however Naruto didn’t exactly get his love.”
Spiral blinked, she could do that. I mean, no kissing was all she wanted to make sure. She could easily be lovey dovey, right? She didn't know. She chuckled seeing his blush, for someone who came off so cold was surprisingly shy. "Okay, yeah. I can fight! I'm worthy of anything~ I mean, I don't really care but I can fake that too I guess. Don't ya worry!" Spiral said, giving him a thumbs up. "Oh... it is? Wow, in the tribes that is like super super rare. Which is why we barely have any hybrids, Naruto? What do you mean didn't get his love? Usually with mates the other always end u- oh. Don't you guys have something like mates?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a little. Spiral wasn't so con on the werewolves' soulmate thingy, she never met her's or will. She was so sure that Circuit was her mate but he must not be. She stuff her hands in the pockets of her brown jacket. "You don't have to answer that, if you don't want to. I'm being nosy, sorry. Should.. should we go now.. or?" Spiral asked, her voice trailing off. How far away was this `order of madness`? She knew she could travel long ways but she didn't want someone to slow her down. "Also, I'm so calling you Lucy as a pet name." She grinned.
@Broken Madness

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 21st, 2018 at 03:08 PM.