Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 06:05 AM
Picture sizes
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:52 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:30 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM

Old February 17th, 2018, 06:06 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Seven Devils [ShadowClan Plot]

A collaborative plot with @.:Blue Wishes:.

APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED

Seven Devils

With the tensions rising rapidly between the clans and slowly weakening leaders from constant battle, tyrannical Nightshade has finally decided to take matters into her own paws. With the support of eight other cats, Nightshade is ready to take the rest of Goldenstar's lives and crown herself the leader of ShadowClan.
Unfortunately for her, two of her supposedly loyal followers are just too loyal to ShadowClan to allow her to take over. While they disagree with Goldenstar's way of leading, they become convinced that Nightshade's actions would eventually lead the clan to ruin and only destroy the proud clan. While keeping up their charade as Nightshade's loyal 'subjects', they speak to Goldenstar about the assassination attempts and plan out an attack before it's too late.

Nightshade and her six other followers are based on the Seven Deadly Sins:
Greed [Nightshade, @Incandescence]
Pride [Tangleheart]
Wrath [Newtsplash]
Envy [Darksilhouette]
Gluttony [Ivyfang]
Sloth [Darkcloud]
Vainglory [Wishtail]

The two 'Traitors' of Nightshade's group don't represent a sin.
'Traitor' 1- Tallwhisker
'Traitor' 2- Brokencreek

Please note that any characters that are part of Nightshade's group will likely be exiled by Goldenstar. I recommend you create a character that you're alright with becoming a rogue since I want this group to become a group of rogues that'll bother the clans for a little bit.

Form:

Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Roleplay Example:
Other:
Mention: @Incandescence

~Please keep forms as detailed as possible because it helps out in the selection process!
~Do NOT quote this post or your form will be ignored!
~Applications will be closed down by March 17th, and the chosen characters will be announced on March 18th.
~This plot will take place once things have calmed down a little bit between the clans in order to keep Blue's stress levels as low as possible!
~The description is vague because the roleplay itself will be relatively free-form with the exception of the overarching plot.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; April 3rd, 2018 at 07:53 AM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:14 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Default Re: Seven Devils [ShadowClan Plot]

Name: Darksilhouette

Role: Envy

Appearance: Ref | Ref | Ref WIP

Personality: WIP

Roleplay Example: WIP

Other: WIP

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:40 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Name: Moonfeather
Role: traitor 1
Appearanceure white with a gleaming black raven feather woven into her tail
Personality:great with charades honest sometimes loyal to golden star and not to the evil cat (i forgot his name XD)
Roleplay Example: Moonfeather dashed into goldenstar's den and told him about an assassination plan that would happen
Other:

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; February 18th, 2018 at 07:47 AM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Form:

Name: Snakehiss
x.x.x
x.x.x
x.x.x
Role: Wrath OR Pride
x.x.x
Appearance: Here
x.x.x
Personality: | Impatient | Hateful | Revenge Seeker | Dangerous | Independent | Emotionless | Lacks Empathy for Weakness | Loyal to ShadowClan cats he feels are worthy of being a part of ShadowClan | Wants the best for his Clan | Hates the other Clans | Hates cats who grow soft | Prideful | Thinks he's better than most |
x.x.x
Roleplay Example: It was his turn to go on a hunting patrol. The striped tom narrowed his eyes towards Goldenstar's den, claws unsheathed slowly at the thought of slowly, meticulously dragging his oh-so-sharp claws across the softy's neck. His lowered his gaze, electric green optics filled with a seething anger. Growling at the displeasure of having to hunt for a clan that seemly lost its touch, the tom slowly stalked toward the entrance/exit of the camp. Padding into the marshy land, the tom's large paws creating crevices within the muddy terrain. Breathing in, the dark tabby lowered his frame into a hunters crouch. Without a moments notice, he shot forward grabbing the mouse between his teeth. He placed a paw on the mouse's body, watching it writhe beneath them. His unsheathed claws ever so slightly gripping the small creature. "Do me a favor..." The tom's rumbling voice, thick with malice, echoed. "I'm going to pretend you're a certain feline...and I'm going to demonstrate to you what I plan to do to that feline." The tom let a sickly grin replace his scowling expression. Lifting his other paw, he gazed at his claws and back at the mouse, anger pulsing in his veins. His paw darted towards the mouse, slicing it's neck open, staining his chest and legs red as he did so. "Oh...well seems as though you couldn't stay alive through the whole demonstration." He shook his head and lifted the mouse into his jaws.
x.x.x
Other: Although, Snakehiss is as dangerous and as anger-driven as he is, he is usually good at pretending. Using his good acting to deceive those around him. Once he's got their trust or 'friendship,' the toms unblinding hatred unleashes onto his victim. Might be mentally unstable. His father abused him when he showed kindness, empathy, etc and so because of this, he's grown into this monster.
x.x.x

Hope this isn't too much XD

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 17th, 2018 at 10:15 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:32 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

What if we have a link? @Incandescence @.:Blue Wishes:.

Tallwhisker former enemy turned close friend to Goldenstar as traitor? They’ve interacted before and are quite close but it would make sense if he double crossed nightshade to protect his friend

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 17th, 2018 at 08:35 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 09:52 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Name:
Newtsplash (currently Newtpaw)

Role:
Wrath

Appearance:
Newtsplash is a dark brown-furred shecat with a white-furred underbelly, muzzle and paws accompanied with a pair of icy blue-hued eyes. Due to being born with her mother being a munchkin cat, this female was gifted with legs that are half the size of any regular adult cats. However, this does not keep her from doing what she must - especially when it comes to proving others wrong. Through many vigorous moons of training with several mentors and sessions in her own personal time, this shecat has worked herself to the bone to be stronger and faster than anyone would have imagined a weak little thing like her to be and her lean, well-built form surely shows it to those who take her seriously. For those small little details, she has a few notches in her ears from a run-in with a Riverclan apprentice that she got in a fight with when Shadowclan was staying with Riverclan all those moons ago, and the tip of her tail is a darkened black color. The insides of her ears, her nose and the pads of her paws are a gentle, lightened shade of pink.

Backstory (explains personality):
Ever since she was born, Newtsplash had been without both parents - her mother, Willowspeck, dying while birthing her, and her father being unknown, often whispered and rumored to be nothing but the scum of the rogues that lurk within the forest outside their territory. This taught her at a young age to be without a family and gain a sort of independence within herself, it did not prevent her from the harassment that she received within her nursery moons, however, with other kittens saying that she could never be a warrior with her legs being so short and the way the nursery queens would look at her with pity and disgust due to them believing her to have rogue blood in her veins. This made her even more isolated from others, making the shecat learn to play and live without making friends or having any form of real affection at the early stages of her life. Finally, when Newtkit was able to leave the nursery and when she was finally named an apprentice, she was determined to train, to fight, to hunt more than any other apprentice. With her first mentor, (whose name I forgot), Newtpaw embarked on her training with a sense of pride and confidence to do better. Through this, she met Lionpaw - her first and only friend that she has ever known. He was kind, understanding and saw her as so much more than just a short apprentice that was different from normal cats. Through the first few moons of her training, Newtpaw became stronger with time, Lionpaw encouragement driving her forward. Up until the drastic flood that destroyed Shadowclan’s camp, Newtpaw’s life, which was just seeming to get better, become so much more worse. Almost drowning in the process, the young apprentice fled the camp with her best friend, Lionpaw, to Riverclan with the rest of her clanmates. While in Riverclan, the apprentices in their supposedly ally were even worse than when she was teased and mocked in the nursery - this was physical. They would scratch her, knock her down and even make sure of her fear of water from the flood by pushing her into a small body of water. Lionpaw was often there for her, but not always, which eventually lead to him abandoning her for his own life. Devastated, Newtpaw returned to Shadowclan and attempted to continue training, but even her mentor began to abandon her, becoming lazy and irresponsible with her training. This lead Newtpaw to become angry with both Lionpaw and her mentor and demanded another mentor to take their place. She was tired of being kept back from her training, kept back because she was different and abandoned because of her disabilities. Eventually, she was given Raspberrybubble, a nursing queen caring for a single kitten in the nursery, as her second mentor. More moons pass and her training becomes more and more intense, where she is determined to become strong and show everyone in Shadowclan that she is not someone to be messed with. All the anger and determination building up inside of her as she nears her warrior ceremony. Her friend abandoning her, her first mentor ditching her, her clanmates mocking her because of her bloodline - she would show them all what she could do.

Roleplay Example:
“You cannot be serious.” The small apprentice muttered under her breath in an annoyed and rather irritated fashion, her long skinny tail swishing behind her as she paced through the dense undergrowth of the hunting grounds, undesirable thoughts racing through her troubled mind as she wore a teeth-gritting scowl on her muzzle. “How much longer must I go through this tedious training?” She hissed to herself, “I’m more than ready to become a warrior, so why won’t she just tell Goldenstar to make me a warrior already?” The brown-furred shecat was tired and frustrated, without a doubt, that her mentor, Raspberrybubble, was taking her sweet time with her training - all while being so dangerously close to her warrior ceremony. It would finally be her time to shine, being up there and getting her warrior name while showing every single mouse-brained cat in Shadowclan that she could do so. Why was she taking so long with this? She had done all that the older shecat had said - did all the hunting, played with all the kittens, changed all the moss out of the beds, pulled the ticks out of the elders - what more was there to do with her training? Her claws seemed to sink into the softened ground when her mind put that single thought into her mind - maybe it was because she was different. Her mentor was keeping her from becoming a warrior so that she wouldn’t be a burden on the clan, perhaps? She was unsure, but that assumption alone made her fur bristle with uneasiness. That stupid Lionpaw probably already got his warrior name and all the validation after he ran off to succeed without her. Newtpaw gave a huff and turned, pacing back the way that she came with that ratbreathed tomcat’s face now in her mind. He was always so sweet and caring towards her, but she was a fool to trust him - to believe that he was actually that way. Shaking her head, the munchkin finally got to stop herself in her tracks and sit down beside a nearby tree. This was stupid. All of this was stupid and she couldn’t stop thinking about it. It was distracting her more than she wanted it to, but as she tried to relax her nerves, the lease she could do was motivate herself to train harder, become stronger, do more than anyone else.

Other:
As of now, Newtsplash is still an apprentice, but her warrior ceremony is very soon, so she will, without a doubt, be a warrior by the time of this plot’s choosing.

Mention:
@Incandescence

Last edited by Captain; February 17th, 2018 at 10:11 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:14 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Name: Wishtail
Role: Pride or Vainglory, either is fine! I would actually be fine with even Gluttony as long as she isn’t like... fat. Maybe if she was just constantly hungry and greedy.
Appearance: Wishtail would sound like a starry, silvery shecat of great appearance, but instead she is just black, although she prefers ‘raven’. Instead of being of normal appearance, some call her beautiful and gorgeous, but this feeds the ‘pride’ flame. She has big, shiny eyes that are amber with flecks of gold. When others call her, ‘not beautiful’ that makes her more defensive of the ‘pride’ ideal she has. Has an ombré appearance on her tail, it fades out from black in the middle to a faint white. She has a lean build, Good for sneak attacks, but isn’t very muscular. She is only strong in her legs, which are good for running, due to a Windclan aunt. She has a shredded ear, which she dubs ‘the scar that shows beauty can be tough’. She has long black claws and sharp front fangs. Has a black nose. Her muzzle is gray, leading down to her under belly. Her stomach is soft, and her spine fur is rather sleek, almost like RiverClan. She proudly claims she is pure bred Bombay Cat, but her mother, Raggedsquirrel, was obviously Siamese and Russian Blue mix.
Personality: A very sour, prideful shecat. In her opinion, she knows that she’s the best and everycat should just admit it already. When Nightshade proclaimed her plan, Wishtail thought that this was a chance to be bumped up in the ranks, maybe even deputy! She agreed, happily taking on the challenge. She hates it when her spotlight is stolen. She will most likely ally herself closely to Nightshade so that her sarcasm and smarts can come into play. She is desicive, and prefers sneak attacks over public challenges. Some may call her a devious genius, but she is just really following how good she thinks she is. She’ll call other cats out on something stupid they had done ages ago just to remind herself that she is perfect, and everyone else is just a sidestory. She likes to think of other cats as worthless, incompetent felines who should aim to be like her. And she constantly points out to impressionable apprentices that they should model after her, not their mentors. She loves to forget anything she has ever done wrong, a bad hunt, sloppy training. Etc. Instead, she puts to light her talents and other cats faults. Even her shredded ear doesn’t dim her pride. She hopes to be a strong force alongside Nightshade and her other followers, and rise to power and glory among them. She is a bit self conscious about her ear, though. It is the only thing you can point out about her that will make her truly angry, even insane. She will shred you verbally, even physically, if you ever DARE to say such blaphsemy. (Blasphemy is her favorite word, and she uses it constantly.) She also admires Nightshade’s strength and self confidence and Wishtail aims to not outshine Nightshade, but be mentioned along side her when their group wins the fight against Goldenstar. She definitely wants Shadowclan to belong to a stronger force that is much more cunning and controlling, so that the clan will finally meet up to Wishtail’s unachievable standards.
Roleplay Example:
Wishtail padded into camp, her head held high yet laden with prey. Three mice, one squirrel, and a small rabbit whom her clanmate was carrying, were their newest catches. Only the squirrel and one mouse was her clanmates catch. Maplekit bounced away from her game of mouseball with other kits. “Woah! That rabbit is HUGE!” She mewed happily. Wishtails clanmate dipped her head in appreciation. “Excuse me,” She hissed after depositing her prey. “I caught WAY more than him,” she declared angrily, glaring at the other cat. Maplekit looked up at Wishtail. “But why couldn’t I congratulate him?” She asked curiously. “Because I’m WAY better at hunting,” she pointed out like Maplekit was brainless. She flicked her tail towards the pile. “Besides, my catches were much bigger and healthier. His are... puny.” She wrinkled her nose in disgust. Maplekit rolled her eyes Andy tottered away. “Whatever!” Wishtail hissed under her breath. “Mousebrained kit.” She spun around on her paws, her sleek pelt shining beautifully in the moon-day sun. She had to admit though, her clanmates catch wasn’t that puny, or small. Her catches had been fat and slow, easy kills. But his had been lean and fast, but Wishtail was never going to admit THAT. She watched him carry his kill straight to the elders den, and then he went out of camp to hunt even more. Whatever, she shook out her pelt. So I didn’t do better, it certainly looked like I did though! She did feel a bit bad about her actions. No you don’t! You are perfect and certainly better than those cats, Wishtail walked to dirtplace, trying to continually tell herself that.
Another one because it kinda explains the whole ‘I don’t care about my mistakes, I care about yours’ vibe.):
Wishtail had been dozing drowsily earlier that day, her black pelt glossy from her daily washing. The process was a bit ostentatious, but it worked. She washed every inch of her pelt, starting at her tail tip to her ears. She even rooted through her pelt for any dirt at the roots, which took longer, but it made her fur shiny and silky. She was thirsty. Sitting up casually, stretching with much grace, she arose, yawning. It was a beautiful day, the kill pile was stocked, no thanks to her, but she would go at dusk when all the other cats were here to see her arrive with prey of all sorts. That was how she got the most praise. She padded over to a small puddle, the still water a bit warm, but she could admire her reflection. Her head tilted side to side, and her eyes twinkled with satisfaction. She lapped up a sip or two, and began to pad out of camp. “Hi, Berryclaw,” she tossed over her shoulder gaily, pushing through the brambles into the pine woods. Berryclaw’s response was heard, but Wishtail ignored it. She sniffed the air for scents, and found a small mouse trail. Following it, she came upon to rodent gnawing on a beech nut. It barely noticed her, so Wishtail waltzed up, taking no care to be silent. She slammed her paw down with a killing strike, only to find it met with leaf mulch and twigs. She swung her raven head around, glaring at the tree roots just as a furry doe brown tail whipped out of sight. She shook her shoulders, tossing her head. No one saw, so did it matter? She was too good to be put down anyway.
Other: She is a newer character of mine, I used her awhile back, but she never took off, so I’m reusing her. ;3

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; March 10th, 2018 at 01:01 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:23 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

wow my feelings are actually kind of hurt -

but these are good forms either way !
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:56 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Name: Tangleheart
Role: Pride
Appearance:
Ref
| Ref | Ref
Tangleheart is a brown tabby Maine Coon, but he does not like to think of his brown tabby pelt as common. He finds himself to be a very unique cat, and if he sees cats that look like him he will act as if they look nothing like him, even if they are his sibling. He is very prideful about his appearance, and so when he sees a cat who looks like him he'll think about what's different about their appearances. He mostly has a sort of creamy undercoat, with dark brown stripes that cover it up and make it look more like he actually has a brown base coat with darker stripes. He has a white muzzle and belly, and a few of the tufted parts also have white fur. He has black fur on the end of her tail, and black stripes on his tail even though most of his stripes are dark brown. He has very tufted fur, so tufted in fact it looks tangled in some places. The fur on his sides however are long and majestic, making him look very handsome. He has a sort of orange and tan eye color.
Personality:
Tangleheart is a very self absorbed tom. He puts of his own desires, urges, and wants before the welfare of other cats. He often forgets to acknowledge his limits and faults, as well as he has a strong admiration for himself. He tends to think of himself as superior to most other cats and he believes his abilities are better than other cats. This wouldn't be completely terrible if he kept it to himself, but he's not that type of cat. He'll point out what other cats are doing wrong purely to give himself the satisfaction of knowing he can do it right, not to actually help them. Tangleheart does nothing to help other cats in less they charm him, if someone talks about how great he is he might consider helping them. But other than that he's loyal to one cat, and that is himself. If something is risky, he'll do it because he doesn't believe he has limits. He believes he is the greatest, the strongest and the bravest of all cats ever. He believes he has no limits. He believes he can do anything. He doesn't think if it would harm his clan or other cats in general, he just thinks about what he wants. He has no pity for other cats weakness, to them they are just cats who cannot do the great things that he can. Tangleheart does not think about other cats and helping them, he only thinks about himself. He'll eat food out in the territory and then claim innocence.
Roleplay Example: Average
Other: I was wondering if he could be crushing on Nightshade, and that's the main reason he goes along with the plans?
Old February 18th, 2018, 09:44 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
wow my feelings are actually kind of hurt -

but these are good forms either way !
;-;
Don’t hurt
Pls