Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Picture sizes
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:52 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:30 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:27 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM

Old February 8th, 2018, 07:41 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Miraculous Ladybug RP (W/ OCs // Limited amount of hero and villian spots open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
@Rivergold
XD accepted

And, you did?
Technically.... but on the bottom of page 1

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old February 8th, 2018, 08:15 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Miraculous Ladybug RP (W/ OCs // Limited amount of hero and villian spots open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
Technically.... but on the bottom of page 1
Ah, well I mean, that's, kind of, almost asking that... X3 yeah but anyway, I was just saying that Faith could have a crush on him. XD I should put Eli into the mix and it'll be the biggest love maze EVER.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 8th, 2018, 09:19 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Ah, well I mean, that's, kind of, almost asking that... X3 yeah but anyway, I was just saying that Faith could have a crush on him. XD I should put Eli into the mix and it'll be the biggest love maze EVER.
yes.

Quotes:
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old February 8th, 2018, 09:59 AM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Villian name: howl (all i got unless someone has something better)
Real name(can be secret): shadow
Kwami name: wolf
Kwami personality(can be TBRP): tbrp
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): meat (any kind)
Kwami gender: male
Kwami appearance: a completely black wolf kwami with yellow eyes
Villian personality(can be TBRP): tbrp
Civilian personality(can be TBRP or secret): tbrp
Backstory(not required): im just gonna let this fold out during the rp.
Villian/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): wolf
Villian costume appearance: she has a completely black costume with wolf ears and a tail. she has a mask covering most of her face in the shape of a wolf mask. only her eyes a visible threw the mask and her voice comes threw clearly as if the mask itself was speaking.
Civilian appearance(can be secret): a girl with dark brown hair and blue eyes. she is tall with tan skin.
Villian weapon(and what it can do): unknown
Villian special power(and what it can do): akumatizing people (is that one? i think it is)
Villian miraculous(and what it looks like): a necklace with a crescent moon on it.
Other: you have your villian that can akumatize people. also older sister to ghost
Questions:
Mention me @Boba Fett

civilian name: ghost
personality: tbrp
looks: a girl with dark brown hair with the tips light golden brown. her eyes a blue.
gets akumatized?: i do not wish for her to get akumatized
backstory: same as shadow.
other: younger sister to shadow
questions: nope
@Boba Fett

profile pic is not owned by me.

Last edited by cute skeleton; February 8th, 2018 at 10:00 AM.
Old February 8th, 2018, 11:13 AM

@Aphmau plushie

Accepted.

Imma just randomly make up civilians whenever you want somebody to get akumatized XD

Now we just need someone with Ladybug's power to deevilize stuff.

Do you want howl/shadow to run for the Villian leader?
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 8th, 2018, 11:39 AM

Hero name
Crescent Lynx (Lynx De La Lune)
Real name
Selene Herschel
Kwami name
Silke
Kwami personality(can be TBRP)
Talkative and friendly, but a good thinker and can be various at times, although she lives for amusement and loves to joke around with Selene as long as she knows she wouldn't mind. She is very stubborn though, and likes to stick by decisions.
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP)
Blueberries
Kwami gender
Female
Kwami appearance
A little lynx-like Kwami, with little dapples on her skin and she has a long, winding thin tail that gets bigger towards the end. She has two pointed ears with tufts at the top of them. She is mostly a light silver and has white near her mouth and eyes.
Hero personality(can be TBRP)
Selene is a pretty independant girl, and she has a tendency to try and push others away. She is kind and tries to help people as much as she can, as she doesn't like anyone to be hurt or to be sad. She is very talkative and friendly but is typically known as a nerd, so many people try to avoid her and she only has a small group of people she trusts. She loves to read and write and is also very musical, which is her main passion, but she is often bullied so she tries to keep her hobbies to herself. She gets excited really easily and is often easily-impressed, making her a positive person to be around. She doesn't like being alone but she often is, for she does what she loves in solitude because a lot of people around her like to try and bring her down.
Civilian personality(can be TBRP)
As a hero, Selene's personality is played up a bit. Crescent is a more open girl, and she likes talking to nearly anyone and will not refuse to answer any questions. She is social and tries to see the good in everyone, although that can sometimes be hard. She gets along with other superheroes and is actually quite flirty, often teasing the others around her. Although she is a hopeless romantic she doesn't let it show and just showcases some of herself through her played up personality, and makes a lot of puns and finds joy in amusement.
Backstory(not required)
TBRP, she's just a simple girl from a simple town living an all-but-simple life!
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same)
Lynx
Hero costume appearance
When becoming Crescent Lynx, Verle’s hair becomes longer and reaches down to her waist, but it stays down. It becomes slightly more wavy to hide her identity, and her eyes take on a more feline-looking gaze, with her pupil being sharper. She wears a silver bodysuit like most heroes, with faint black lynx markings on the body. Her legs up to her knee and her her arms are both black, and she has a black ring above the black marking on each arm and leg. She sports a folded collar on the suit which is white, and her hands and feet are both white too. She takes on a spotted silver mask. Her choker, with the charm resembling a cat eye, is slightly above her collar. She does not sport anything resembling a tail but on her head she has two pointed fabric lynx ears pinned into her hair, which react sometimes to her emotions as seen with other feline miraculous holders.
Civilian appearance
When not taking on her Crescent Lynx persona, Verle is a light-skinned girl with long, dark-brown hair that she usually keeps slightly wavy and down. She has dark brown eyes and mostly wears a white tank-top with a light denim jacket over it, with darker blue jeans and knee-high. It’s a pretty plain outfit, for she isn’t really into fashion. Around her neck she wears a lace black choker with a silver charm on it. This also serves as her Miraculous, with the charm taking on a dark amber cat-eye image when inhibited by Silke.
Hero weapon(and what it can do)
Mirror, it can reflect both light and darkness onto whoever she points it towards.
Hero special power(and what it can do)
Her power is called Teleportal, she can send herself short distances away (a few feet) with just appearing, without physically crossing the distance. She can only do it a maximum of four times before her Miraculous finally starts to tick down the minutes.
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like)
It's a simple black choker with a gem hanging on it that looks a bit like a feline eye.
Love interest
Open!
Other
Her Miraculous is on her choker, where Silke absorbs into. Her catchphrase to transform is "Silke, fangs out!"
Questions
None!
Mention me @Boba Fett

Last edited by Aquarius; February 9th, 2018 at 10:35 AM.
Old February 8th, 2018, 11:50 AM

@Aquarius wow dats a lot XD I'm going to go ahead and accept you though.
Old February 8th, 2018, 12:20 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
~snipped~
What's your power and weapon?

Quotes:

what the blanket

Last edited by Rivergold; February 8th, 2018 at 12:21 PM.
Old February 8th, 2018, 01:06 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
@Aphmau plushie

Accepted.

Imma just randomly make up civilians whenever you want somebody to get akumatized XD

Now we just need someone with Ladybug's power to deevilize stuff.

Do you want howl/shadow to run for the Villian leader?
sure

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old February 8th, 2018, 02:05 PM

@Aphmau plushie
Ok

@Rivergold
At the bottom of her post it says work in progresssssssssssssss :3

Last edited by Seraphon; February 8th, 2018 at 02:05 PM.