Old February 15th, 2018, 02:48 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The New Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs softly “ sorry I quickly assumed we were since we are part of the same order “ he says playfully “ I’m sliver a healer of madness at least a healer in training. Lucifer is my mentor and all.. “ he smiles softly “ and I believe your name was spiral right? The head protector?”
Her sword was just so, so close. Then she blinked. Oh, he was apart of the order of broken. Spiral slowly settled down, sitting back down. Her eyes gazed over him, a still cold tint in them. "... Yeah. " She finally said, sniffing him or trying to without making it too obvious. She was too tired to realize that he did smell of familiar scents. "Sorry. I-I, just on edge. I guess." She finally said, not liking saying sorry. He shouldn't have awoken her. Spiral didn't return the playful smile, she still, still felt on edge. Like something was off. She never saw him before. Did she? Her memories were cluttered and she was herself, too tired to try to remember. "You shouldn't be outside without someone with you, by the way. Someone could sneak up on you." Spiral added. She knew she did the same thing but she could fight. To her, healers were one of the most defenseless in the order.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:57 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Bumps @.:Blue Wishes made the post for chu)
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:59 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Her sword was just so, so close. Then she blinked. Oh, he was apart of the order of broken. Spiral slowly settled down, sitting back down. Her eyes gazed over him, a still cold tint in them. "... Yeah. " She finally said, sniffing him or trying to without making it too obvious. She was too tired to realize that he did smell of familiar scents. "Sorry. I-I, just on edge. I guess." She finally said, not liking saying sorry. He shouldn't have awoken her. Spiral didn't return the playful smile, she still, still felt on edge. Like something was off. She never saw him before. Did she? Her memories were cluttered and she was herself, too tired to try to remember. "You shouldn't be outside without someone with you, by the way. Someone could sneak up on you." Spiral added. She knew she did the same thing but she could fight. To her, healers were one of the most defenseless in the order.
Sliver smiles softly “ I’m actually one of the best fighters in the order my friend so don’t worry “ he says happily as he looks up “ anyway what got you on edge? Maybe it’s hades? Is it because of Lucifer or .. maybe that rumor going around with Sano?”
Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Sliver smiles softly “ I’m actually one of the best fighters in the order my friend so don’t worry “ he says happily as he looks up “ anyway what got you on edge? Maybe it’s hades? Is it because of Lucifer or .. maybe that rumor going around with Sano?”
Spiral shrugged her shoulders again. "Probably everything." Was all she said. "Best fighter, eh? I probably saw you before and forgot-- my memories are really jacked up again. " She retorted. It was a bit rude to say but she didn't really care right now. When she meant her memories were jacked up it was because some random mage or something decided it would be good to mess with them. Spiral almost killed them. She wanted to keep her past to herself if she had a choice. Not for someone to go blubber about her love life and such.

pronouns.cc
Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:15 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Spiral shrugged her shoulders again. "Probably everything." Was all she said. "Best fighter, eh? I probably saw you before and forgot-- my memories are really jacked up again. " She retorted. It was a bit rude to say but she didn't really care right now. When she meant her memories were jacked up it was because some random mage or something decided it would be good to mess with them. Spiral almost killed them. She wanted to keep her past to herself if she had a choice. Not for someone to go blubber about her love life and such.
He laughs softly “ I understand.. oh! How about having Lucifer help? He’s the leader of the healers and mages so maybe he can help out if he’s as powerful as many say” he says calmly “ unless you just to get those memories back on your own?”
Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:21 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ I understand.. oh! How about having Lucifer help? He’s the leader of the healers and mages so maybe he can help out if he’s as powerful as many say” he says calmly “ unless you just to get those memories back on your own?”
"I ain't trusting anyone with my memories, anymore." Spiral said, okay she was sure he wouldn't do anything bad. However she would rather not risk it. It always felt uncomfortable when someone used magic on her, truth be told. Mostly her wolf, Eis disliked it. "I got them back, just they are a bit cluttered. It'll take a couple days I think. " Spiral said, poking the ground rather roughly. She always remembered that blood was once probably here, it sent shivers up her spine. It was a dark thought yet true. The land they slept, walked on, would always have something, something horrible to happen or have happen on them.

pronouns.cc
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:02 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"I ain't trusting anyone with my memories, anymore." Spiral said, okay she was sure he wouldn't do anything bad. However she would rather not risk it. It always felt uncomfortable when someone used magic on her, truth be told. Mostly her wolf, Eis disliked it. "I got them back, just they are a bit cluttered. It'll take a couple days I think. " Spiral said, poking the ground rather roughly. She always remembered that blood was once probably here, it sent shivers up her spine. It was a dark thought yet true. The land they slept, walked on, would always have something, something horrible to happen or have happen on them.
He nods “ okay. So tell me why join us? We are fighting against monsters and rouges... we’re going to kill. Can you take it?” He asks calmly
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:29 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

what is this e-e

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:31 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
what is this e-e
New gen!! Made new peeps for new madness .. winter died ;^;
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:34 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
New gen!! Made new peeps for new madness .. winter died ;^;
(OHOHOOOOHO I got this!!!! and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧