Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old February 20th, 2018, 07:23 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Pokemon World -Private RP-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Chase gazed at Schuyler, a blush evident on his cheeks as she clutched his shirt into her hands, he wrapped one arm around her protectively, pulling her close to him after a while, this somehow felt right and he liked it, he smiled and closed his eyes and fell asleep later on.

Mako glared at Aura and, as he shot a ball of aura against the wall, she frowned and got up before walked over to him and slapping him surprisingly hard, gesturing 'Are you crazy, it's midnight, you don't do that and I will not train you, that's why we have trainers.' She didn't know if he understood, but by how she moved, she was clearly mad.
Actually, Pokemon can train each other. In Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimensions, there was an episode where Paul's Torterra trained Ash's Grotle to become stronger after losing against Paul. The Torterra secretly trained Grotle because it saw Grotle trying to train itself though Grotle kept failing and was crying, so Torterra felt bad and decided to help.

And the ball of aura made no noise when it hit the wall, so there was no way it could've caused any problems. It wouldn't have woken anybody up.))

Aura snarled and stood, going to the door. He had understood Mako perfectly, and if she wouldn't help him, he would train himself. 'I'm going to go train myself. You may not want to help, but I must have a way to protect master. I'll be back before morning...' he used Psychic to open the door and stepped out, closing it behind him.

Aura went down the halls, running down the stairs and through the lobby and out the door. He glanced around, then ran towards the woods on the other side. He howled and threw a huge ball of blue aura at a tree, causing it to splinter and break. He gazed at the tree a moment, then went over to an Oran berry bush. He took a berry in his palm and closed his eyes. He was tired of Schuyler being in danger. Yes, Chase was protecting her. But would it be enough when... her father himself comes after her? The Lucario knew Schuyler's father had a plan in store, but what...?

The Lucario opened his eyes and gazed at the berry before setting it in the soil, replanting it to grow back.

He stood and went over to a tree. He sat down, his back against it. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes, deep in thought.

((Time Skip))

Morning light filtered through the window and warmed the room. Butler's eyes blinked open and she yawned, settling closer to Chase, unaware he had awaken.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 20th, 2018, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Actually, Pokemon can train each other. In Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimensions, there was an episode where Paul's Torterra trained Ash's Grotle to become stronger after losing against Paul. The Torterra secretly trained Grotle because it saw Grotle trying to train itself though Grotle kept failing and was crying, so Torterra felt bad and decided to help.

And the ball of aura made no noise when it hit the wall, so there was no way it could've caused any problems. It wouldn't have woken anybody up.))

Aura snarled and stood, going to the door. He had understood Mako perfectly, and if she wouldn't help him, he would train himself. 'I'm going to go train myself. You may not want to help, but I must have a way to protect master. I'll be back before morning...' he used Psychic to open the door and stepped out, closing it behind him.

Aura went down the halls, running down the stairs and through the lobby and out the door. He glanced around, then ran towards the woods on the other side. He howled and threw a huge ball of blue aura at a tree, causing it to splinter and break. He gazed at the tree a moment, then went over to an Oran berry bush. He took a berry in his palm and closed his eyes. He was tired of Schuyler being in danger. Yes, Chase was protecting her. But would it be enough when... her father himself comes after her? The Lucario knew Schuyler's father had a plan in store, but what...?

The Lucario opened his eyes and gazed at the berry before setting it in the soil, replanting it to grow back.

He stood and went over to a tree. He sat down, his back against it. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes, deep in thought.

((Time Skip))

Morning light filtered through the window and warmed the room. Butler's eyes blinked open and she yawned, settling closer to Chase, unaware he had awaken.
Chase was barely awake when he felt Schuyler settle herself closer to him, he didn't really react much and held her close to him. "Hey..." He said sleepily, he was still kind of tired, but couldn't actually head back to sleep, he didn't know why but that happened a lot to him recently, he gave the girl a smile and yawned, one of his hands on the back of his head as he lay on it. "Morning, Schuyler." He said and gazed over at the other bed, where Mako was still sleeping.

(Sorry, didn't really know wat to do.)
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:00 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase was barely awake when he felt Schuyler settle herself closer to him, he didn't really react much and held her close to him. "Hey..." He said sleepily, he was still kind of tired, but couldn't actually head back to sleep, he didn't know why but that happened a lot to him recently, he gave the girl a smile and yawned, one of his hands on the back of his head as he lay on it. "Morning, Schuyler." He said and gazed over at the other bed, where Mako was still sleeping.

(Sorry, didn't really know wat to do.)
Omg my last post said Butler instead of Schuyler. I can't stop laughing! XDDD

And it's fine I am having trouble with ideas too...))

Schuyler smiled a bit and buried her face in his chest, trying to fall back asleep.

Night had awoken and the Absol glanced around sleepily, then his ruby red eyes popped wide open. He went over to where Vopa was asleep on the window sill, curled up on top of the heater. Night pawed the Vaporeon awake. Vopa lifted his head, blinking sleepily. What is it, Night?

The Absol glanced around again before looking back at Vopa. Aura is gone!

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 21st, 2018, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Omg my last post said Butler instead of Schuyler. I can't stop laughing! XDDD

And it's fine I am having trouble with ideas too...))

Schuyler smiled a bit and buried her face in his chest, trying to fall back asleep.

Night had awoken and the Absol glanced around sleepily, then his ruby red eyes popped wide open. He went over to where Vopa was asleep on the window sill, curled up on top of the heater. Night pawed the Vaporeon awake. Vopa lifted his head, blinking sleepily. What is it, Night?

The Absol glanced around again before looking back at Vopa. Aura is gone!
"Hey, don't fall asleep, it's almost 11." Chase said and held her close to him, slowly running his hand through her hair and giving her forehead a kiss. "You slept well?" He asked and gazed down at her.

Mako got up and watched them, frowning a little, she didn't want her trainer to be heartbroken by the end of this.
Old February 21st, 2018, 09:21 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
"Hey, don't fall asleep, it's almost 11." Chase said and held her close to him, slowly running his hand through her hair and giving her forehead a kiss. "You slept well?" He asked and gazed down at her.

Mako got up and watched them, frowning a little, she didn't want her trainer to be heartbroken by the end of this.
Schuyler shuddered slightly as he ran his fingers through her dark locks. She wasn't used to this attention, especially from a boy, and especially a boy she happened to like and care about a lot. She looked up at him and smiled a bit. "Is it morning already?" She yawned and slid out of the bed, then stood. She looked quite adorable in her tank top and short shorts. She moved towards her bag for some clean clothes, only to stop, eyes wide. She saw where Aura's heated blanket had been left... without the Lucario in it
Schuyler glanced at Chase. "Uh... did you see Aura leave last night?," she asked, her voice slightly worried.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 21st, 2018, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Schuyler shuddered slightly as he ran his fingers through her dark locks. She wasn't used to this attention, especially from a boy, and especially a boy she happened to like and care about a lot. She looked up at him and smiled a bit. "Is it morning already?" She yawned and slid out of the bed, then stood. She looked quite adorable in her tank top and short shorts. She moved towards her bag for some clean clothes, only to stop, eyes wide. She saw where Aura's heated blanket had been left... without the Lucario in it
Schuyler glanced at Chase. "Uh... did you see Aura leave last night?," she asked, her voice slightly worried.
Chase got up as well and stretched, nodding. "It is actually morning." He said softly, he had to admit that she looked pretty cute the way she was dressed right now, but he shook his head at what she asked him. "No, I didn't even hear anyone get up and leave... I'm pretty damn hard to wake up." He admitted and looked around, how could he have snuck out like that without even telling his own trainer!? He went over and picked up Mako, who clung to his shirt and smiled as she was picked up, Glaceon yawned and stretched her paws.

Last edited by Gone; February 21st, 2018 at 09:39 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:44 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase got up as well and stretched, nodding. "It is actually morning." He said softly, he had to admit that she looked pretty cute the way she was dressed right now, but he shook his head at what she asked him. "No, I didn't even hear anyone get up and leave... I'm pretty damn hard to wake up." He admitted and looked around, how could he have snuck out like that without even telling his own trainer!? He went over and picked up Mako, who clung to his shirt and smiled as she was picked up, Glaceon yawned and stretched her paws.
Schuyler glanced around again and saw Night and Vopa's worried gazes. Her eyes widened. "I have got to go find him!!!" She ran to the door, threw it open, and ran down the hall, calling, "Aura!!! Aura, where are you???!!! AURA!!!" She ran outside, tears in her eyes as she kept calling for her Lucario.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Schuyler glanced around again and saw Night and Vopa's worried gazes. Her eyes widened. "I have got to go find him!!!" She ran to the door, threw it open, and ran down the hall, calling, "Aura!!! Aura, where are you???!!! AURA!!!" She ran outside, tears in her eyes as she kept calling for her Lucario.
Chris followed her out of the room with his team. "The chances of finding him are pretty slim, it's basically useless, unless one of pokemon knows his scent, otherwise, we cannot and will not be able to find him, Sinnoh is huge." He said and stopped her, he really wanted her to listen and not just go all out and try to find him, the safest and more intelligent way to get the Lucario.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:41 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chris followed her out of the room with his team. "The chances of finding him are pretty slim, it's basically useless, unless one of pokemon knows his scent, otherwise, we cannot and will not be able to find him, Sinnoh is huge." He said and stopped her, he really wanted her to listen and not just go all out and try to find him, the safest and more intelligent way to get the Lucario.
((Who da faq is Chris? XDDD))

Schuyler stopped, tears streaming down her cheeks. She sat on the sidewalk, hugging her knees to her chest. She rocked back and forth, gazing at nothing in particular, her gaze distant. "Aura... where are you...?" She whispered.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 3rd, 2018, 05:46 PM

(Idk ô.o for some reason, Chase got corrected to Chris.)

Chase gazed down at her as his team ran after him. "Look, let's just head back and try to find something with his scent on it, maybe Night will be able to fid him." He said and lowered himself to her height, placing one hand on her shoulder. "We'll find Aura, I promise." He added.