Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:01 AM
Where No One Goes [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:43 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:42 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:39 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 10:36 AM

Old February 6th, 2018, 06:50 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Pokemon World -Private RP-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Chase gazed at Aura, worried as he saw the Lucario picking up something, almost as if he felt it too, but before he could say anything, the nurse came in and he gazed at her and nodded. "I wanna see her as soon as possible, and, do you think she could stay here for the night, if I stay too?" He asked, still petting the Vaporeon.
Glaceon smiled at Night and started grooming herself as well, her tail running over his back.
As Chase spoke to the nurse, Aura gazed at him, his red eyes grateful. The Lucario quickly brought the blinds down before the nurse could see outside. He had seen something he thought Chase ought to know about.
The nurse smiled and nodded. ''If you wish. But she is not ready for you yet. I will be back when you may see her.'' the nurse bowed and left the room.
Vopa licked Chase's hand and pawed his arm, tail wagging.
Night smiled and began to lick the Glaceon's head, purring.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 6th, 2018, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
As Chase spoke to the nurse, Aura gazed at him, his red eyes grateful. The Lucario quickly brought the blinds down before the nurse could see outside. He had seen something he thought Chase ought to know about.
The nurse smiled and nodded. ''If you wish. But she is not ready for you yet. I will be back when you may see her.'' the nurse bowed and left the room.
Vopa licked Chase's hand and pawed his arm, tail wagging.
Night smiled and began to lick the Glaceon's head, purring.
After the nurse left, Chase gazed back at Aura and gave him a questionning look. "What's wrong?" He asked, there was clearly worry in his tone, he picked up Mako and got up, approaching the Lucario, the Mawile was still asleep in his arms, holding his hoodie even tighter in her small hands, he was actually pretty happy that they had given him the chance to stay here for the night.
Glaceon smiled and closed her eyes, enjoying the Absol's tongue rasping over her head.
Old February 6th, 2018, 08:05 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
After the nurse left, Chase gazed back at Aura and gave him a questionning look. "What's wrong?" He asked, there was clearly worry in his tone, he picked up Mako and got up, approaching the Lucario, the Mawile was still asleep in his arms, holding his hoodie even tighter in her small hands, he was actually pretty happy that they had given him the chance to stay here for the night.
Glaceon smiled and closed her eyes, enjoying the Absol's tongue rasping over her head.
Aura's red eyes were wide with anxiety. 'My master's father has recently begun to search for her. We have had multiple encounters with his men and barely survived. Their pokemon are aggresive and powerful. I just saw three of their men with pokemon and...guns. We must get to the room soon. Please don't let them find us here, Chase!' the Lucario looked afraid.
At the Lucario's words, Night, Vopa, and Fiery immedietely gathered together beside Aura, like it was routine, their faces grim.
The nurse came into the room. ''You may go see her now. Three doors down on the left.''
The four pokemon bounded down the hall, bursting into the room.
Schuyler was asleep in one of the beds, really pale but other than that she looked fine. Vopa jumped up on the bed and settled down beside her head, setting his tail on her shoulder protectively. Night and Fiery settled against the wall in a corner of the room. Aura stayed beside the doorway.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 6th, 2018, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Aura's red eyes were wide with anxiety. 'My master's father has recently begun to search for her. We have had multiple encounters with his men and barely survived. Their pokemon are aggresive and powerful. I just saw three of their men with pokemon and...guns. We must get to the room soon. Please don't let them find us here, Chase!' the Lucario looked afraid.
At the Lucario's words, Night, Vopa, and Fiery immedietely gathered together beside Aura, like it was routine, their faces grim.
The nurse came into the room. ''You may go see her now. Three doors down on the left.''
The four pokemon bounded down the hall, bursting into the room.
Schuyler was asleep in one of the beds, really pale but other than that she looked fine. Vopa jumped up on the bed and settled down beside her head, setting his tail on her shoulder protectively. Night and Fiery settled against the wall in a corner of the room. Aura stayed beside the doorway.
Chase frowned and Mako opened an eye, she knew when her trainer became protective, he had always had the same team, so they all had a great bond, and they were strong and experienced. Without saying anything, he followed them to her room and closed the door, making sure he had locked it behind him, he then took out two of his pokemon, a shiny Salamence and a Sceptile, both had their mega stone around their neck, he then approached Schuyler's bed and sat on the side of it, gazing at the sleeping girl.
The Sceptile made his way over to where Night and Fiery were, leaning against the wall and gazing at the door, he was always ready to attack.
The Salamence made his way to another corner of the room and curled up, he was huge compared to a normal Salamence, and he was shiny too!
The Glaceon and Chase made eye contact and nodded before she headed towards the door and shot some ice on the ground, anyone who would enter would end up slipping, giving her trainer more than enough time to react.
Old February 6th, 2018, 08:46 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase frowned and Mako opened an eye, she knew when her trainer became protective, he had always had the same team, so they all had a great bond, and they were strong and experienced. Without saying anything, he followed them to her room and closed the door, making sure he had locked it behind him, he then took out two of his pokemon, a shiny Salamence and a Sceptile, both had their mega stone around their neck, he then approached Schuyler's bed and sat on the side of it, gazing at the sleeping girl.
The Sceptile made his way over to where Night and Fiery were, leaning against the wall and gazing at the door, he was always ready to attack.
The Salamence made his way to another corner of the room and curled up, he was huge compared to a normal Salamence, and he was shiny too!
The Glaceon and Chase made eye contact and nodded before she headed towards the door and shot some ice on the ground, anyone who would enter would end up slipping, giving her trainer more than enough time to react.
Aura watched all of this and gazed at Chase gratefully. He was protecting a girl he barely knew and the Lucario would always be in debt to him.
Fiery used Psychic to move furniture to cover the door.
Suddenly Schuyler's eyes fluttered open and she bolts up into a sitting position. ''Vopa...? What? Night? Fiery? Aura? And who are these other pokemon...?'' her eyes landed on Chase. ''Oh... Its you. What is going o-'' she broke off as she understood. ''Again? Doesn't my father ever give up?'' she was talking brave but she was trembling from cold and fear. She smiled at Chase shakily. ''I am sorry I was never able to introduce myself. My name is Schuyler. Yours?'' as she spoke she reached for her trainer bag beside her where Aura had set it after grabbing it from the other room. She took out a warm bottled soda and took a couple of gulps but it did not stop her shaking.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 6th, 2018, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Aura watched all of this and gazed at Chase gratefully. He was protecting a girl he barely knew and the Lucario would always be in debt to him.
Fiery used Psychic to move furniture to cover the door.
Suddenly Schuyler's eyes fluttered open and she bolts up into a sitting position. ''Vopa...? What? Night? Fiery? Aura? And who are these other pokemon...?'' her eyes landed on Chase. ''Oh... Its you. What is going o-'' she broke off as she understood. ''Again? Doesn't my father ever give up?'' she was talking brave but she was trembling from cold and fear. She smiled at Chase shakily. ''I am sorry I was never able to introduce myself. My name is Schuyler. Yours?'' as she spoke she reached for her trainer bag beside her where Aura had set it after grabbing it from the other room. She took out a warm bottled soda and took a couple of gulps but it did not stop her shaking.
Chase gazed at Schuyler as she sat up, he then looked through his bag and took out a sweater he used to wear, now, it was too small for him, but it was thick and would keep anyone from getting cold, he placed it on the side of the bed and smiled. "Keep it, it's a gift." He said. "Oh, I'm Chase, pleasure to meet you Schuyler." He added, he was there to protect her and he hoped she knew that.
The Sceptile gazed at Fiery. "So, I guess we're all up for the job, huh?" He asked as he sat down beside her and crossed his arms, giving the fire-type a smile. "Been a while since I last fought, Chase is so calm these days, before it was a battle over here, a battle over there, he trained us, what'd ya' want me to say, not if I was gonna be mad at him, he took care of us like a family, especially Mako, we never knew why, they just seem really attached to one another, he even had to learn and teach her sign language in order to communicate with her, so let's just say that she means a lot to him." He added.

Last edited by Gone; February 6th, 2018 at 10:50 PM.
Old February 7th, 2018, 10:27 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase gazed at Schuyler as she sat up, he then looked through his bag and took out a sweater he used to wear, now, it was too small for him, but it was thick and would keep anyone from getting cold, he placed it on the side of the bed and smiled. "Keep it, it's a gift." He said. "Oh, I'm Chase, pleasure to meet you Schuyler." He added, he was there to protect her and he hoped she knew that.
The Sceptile gazed at Fiery. "So, I guess we're all up for the job, huh?" He asked as he sat down beside her and crossed his arms, giving the fire-type a smile. "Been a while since I last fought, Chase is so calm these days, before it was a battle over here, a battle over there, he trained us, what'd ya' want me to say, not if I was gonna be mad at him, he took care of us like a family, especially Mako, we never knew why, they just seem really attached to one another, he even had to learn and teach her sign language in order to communicate with her, so let's just say that she means a lot to him." He added.
Schuyler smiled shyly and pulled the sweater over her tshirt. Chase's pleasant scent wafted from the sweater and it comforted the girl. She smiled at him. ''Thank you... Its nice to meet you, too... Chase.'' She stroked Vopa's head and the Vaporeon settled closer to her side.
Aura watched them, a small smile on his maw. The Lucario's sensors were raised and his ears swiveled towards the door every now and then, listening to what was going on in the hall.
Fiery gazed at the grass-type a moment, her tail tips flicking. She nodded. Schuyler... Well, she's great. She loves us so much. She never forces us to battle. We fight for her, but she gives us the choice not to. She would do anything for us, and we would do anything for her. She takes especially good care of Tomo, her Leafeon. Tomo has a mental illness so she is not able to battle but Schuyler is teaching her to use her moves in the hope she will be like other pokemon one day. Schuyler doesn't take Tomo out of her poke ball much because she is afraid she will get hurt. But Schuyler would never make us do what we don't want to. We protect her and battle for her because we care about her. And ever since Schuyler got sick a few months ago, and her father began looking for her, we have been extra protective...
The shiny Ninetales trailed off and her tails rose slightly.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 7th, 2018, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Schuyler smiled shyly and pulled the sweater over her tshirt. Chase's pleasant scent wafted from the sweater and it comforted the girl. She smiled at him. ''Thank you... Its nice to meet you, too... Chase.'' She stroked Vopa's head and the Vaporeon settled closer to her side.
Aura watched them, a small smile on his maw. The Lucario's sensors were raised and his ears swiveled towards the door every now and then, listening to what was going on in the hall.
Fiery gazed at the grass-type a moment, her tail tips flicking. She nodded. Schuyler... Well, she's great. She loves us so much. She never forces us to battle. We fight for her, but she gives us the choice not to. She would do anything for us, and we would do anything for her. She takes especially good care of Tomo, her Leafeon. Tomo has a mental illness so she is not able to battle but Schuyler is teaching her to use her moves in the hope she will be like other pokemon one day. Schuyler doesn't take Tomo out of her poke ball much because she is afraid she will get hurt. But Schuyler would never make us do what we don't want to. We protect her and battle for her because we care about her. And ever since Schuyler got sick a few months ago, and her father began looking for her, we have been extra protective...
The shiny Ninetales trailed off and her tails rose slightly.
As he saw her with his sweater, he had to admit that she looked adorable with it on, yes, it was too small for him, but too big for her, he gazed down at Mako afterwards, who had woken up and was gazing up at him sleepily, he was actually surprised at how kind Aura had been to him, he didn't even know him.
The Sceptile listened and nodded, he perfectly understood how Schuyler felt when she didn't want to have her pokemon battle, not forcing them, at least. "I know what you feel, Chase doesn't make us fight much either, though he trained us more than well back then, and we're thankful for that, and right now, we're all being extra protective, my trainer cares about others, otherwise we would be far gone." He said and slowly petted her back, he was pretty gentle.
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:22 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
As he saw her with his sweater, he had to admit that she looked adorable with it on, yes, it was too small for him, but too big for her, he gazed down at Mako afterwards, who had woken up and was gazing up at him sleepily, he was actually surprised at how kind Aura had been to him, he didn't even know him.
The Sceptile listened and nodded, he perfectly understood how Schuyler felt when she didn't want to have her pokemon battle, not forcing them, at least. "I know what you feel, Chase doesn't make us fight much either, though he trained us more than well back then, and we're thankful for that, and right now, we're all being extra protective, my trainer cares about others, otherwise we would be far gone." He said and slowly petted her back, he was pretty gentle.
Schuyler smiled at Chase and was about to say something when shouts were heard from the hall. Her eyes widened with fear and she grabbed her trainer bag and grabbed poke balls, sending out a Luxray named Leo and Finn, her Garchomp. She then smelled something burning.
She screamed and threw herself at Chase just as the room exploded.
((DUN DUN DUUNNN! :3 Plot twist))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 7th, 2018, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Schuyler smiled at Chase and was about to say something when shouts were heard from the hall. Her eyes widened with fear and she grabbed her trainer bag and grabbed poke balls, sending out a Luxray named Leo and Finn, her Garchomp. She then smelled something burning.
She screamed and threw herself at Chase just as the room exploded.
((DUN DUN DUUNNN! :3 Plot twist))
As he heard the shouts, Chase was about to back up until Schuyler threw herself at him, his eyes widened and his Salamence got in front of the two, using Protect to make sure no debrits were hitting them. Chase got up and gazed at the other trainer and at Mako afterwards, who told him, in signs that she would fight, and she then pointed to her mega stone with a smile before jumping out of his arms, the trainer nodded and gazed at his pokemon, all those who were out were there, ready to fight.