Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:37 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:31 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by sock
Today 08:31 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:20 AM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:12 AM

Old February 4th, 2018, 08:34 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Pokemon World -Private RP-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Chase shrugged at Schuyler's question. "I honestly don't know, I guess that's just how people are today, they think that by having a defect it makes them weak." He said and frowned as he said that, his team wasn't weak, in fact, she was the strongest, she could easily beat his Salamence without being in her mega-form, she had been trained perfectly.
Mako glared at the trainer's hand as she petted her and, just after she had taken it off, snapped her jaws shut where the trainer's hand had been previously, showing that she wouldn't mind injuring someone, the only physical contact she had were with her trainer, she didn't mind him picking her up, she actually enjoyed his touch.
Chase gazed at the Lucario and looked in the Pokemon Center's direction before he took a hold of one of Schuyler's hands and brought her to the center before calling for a nurse.
Do you think Mako will come to like Schuyler?))
Suddenly Schuyler's hold on Chase's hand tightened and she blanched, going white. ''I can't breathe!!!'' she let go of his hand and stood, clutching her throat, stumbling as she tried to move away from Chase. She didn't like the fact he was seeing her in this state, it made a bad first impression for sure, she didn't even know his name yet. She felt humiliated and embarrassed, but most of all she felt afraid.
Aura ran up to his trainer, sensors raised and red eyes wide with fear. 'Master...'
Night just backed up against Chase, his ruby red eyes wide. Vopa sat on a bench, making scared drawling noises as he watched.
Suddenly Schuyler passed out on the floor.
A nurse ran in to see the commotion. ''Oh my gosh! We need medical help in here!'' she called into the hall. A doctor and another nurse rushed in and took Schuyler from the room. Aura was about to follow when the first nurse shook her head. ''No. No Pokemon or other people are allowed to be near her right now.''
Aura watched the nurse go, his red eyes sad and sensors drooping sadly. When it was just Chase and the Pokemon, the Lucario went over to Chase and sat beside him. He glanced up at him with worried eyes before looking at the floor.
He lifted a paw and gazed at it absently. 'I... I was entrusted with her health, her well being... I should have seen the signs and helped her...' He curled his paw into a fist. 'I was suppossed to protect her... And it seems I failed....' A tear escaped his eye, trickling down his cheek.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 4th, 2018, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Do you think Mako will come to like Schuyler?))
Suddenly Schuyler's hold on Chase's hand tightened and she blanched, going white. ''I can't breathe!!!'' she let go of his hand and stood, clutching her throat, stumbling as she tried to move away from Chase. She didn't like the fact he was seeing her in this state, it made a bad first impression for sure, she didn't even know his name yet. She felt humiliated and embarrassed, but most of all she felt afraid.
Aura ran up to his trainer, sensors raised and red eyes wide with fear. 'Master...'
Night just backed up against Chase, his ruby red eyes wide. Vopa sat on a bench, making scared drawling noises as he watched.
Suddenly Schuyler passed out on the floor.
A nurse ran in to see the commotion. ''Oh my gosh! We need medical help in here!'' she called into the hall. A doctor and another nurse rushed in and took Schuyler from the room. Aura was about to follow when the first nurse shook her head. ''No. No Pokemon or other people are allowed to be near her right now.''
Aura watched the nurse go, his red eyes sad and sensors drooping sadly. When it was just Chase and the Pokemon, the Lucario went over to Chase and sat beside him. He glanced up at him with worried eyes before looking at the floor.
He lifted a paw and gazed at it absently. 'I... I was entrusted with her health, her well being... I should have seen the signs and helped her...' He curled his paw into a fist. 'I was suppossed to protect her... And it seems I failed....' A tear escaped his eye, trickling down his cheek.
((Maybe))
Chase gazed at her and was about to pick her up as he saw a doctor and another nurse walk in and do it before he could, he sat down and Mako sat down on his lap, facing him and resting her head against him, knowing her trainer would stay here, she would nap a little, she closed her eyes and, with a small yawn, slowly drifted off to sleep. clutching her trainer's hoodie tightly in her small hands. Chase gazed at Aura and Night, he didn't know what to do with those two, they weren't his pokemon, he didn't know what they liked and disliked, he gazed at Night and let his Glaceon out, who padded over to the Absol and nosed him gently as she saw him cry. The trainer then turned his gaze towards the Lucario and patted his shoulder reassuringly.
Old February 4th, 2018, 10:08 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
((Maybe))
Chase gazed at her and was about to pick her up as he saw a doctor and another nurse walk in and do it before he could, he sat down and Mako sat down on his lap, facing him and resting her head against him, knowing her trainer would stay here, she would nap a little, she closed her eyes and, with a small yawn, slowly drifted off to sleep. clutching her trainer's hoodie tightly in her small hands. Chase gazed at Aura and Night, he didn't know what to do with those two, they weren't his pokemon, he didn't know what they liked and disliked, he gazed at Night and let his Glaceon out, who padded over to the Absol and nosed him gently as she saw him cry. The trainer then turned his gaze towards the Lucario and patted his shoulder reassuringly.
Tears kept falling from the Lucario's eyes as Chase patted his shoulder. The Lucario continued to gaze at his paw. 'Do you... Think I even deserve a trainer as good as mine, Chase...?'
Night glanced up to see the Glaceon coming towards him. The Absol smiled, tail wagging. Hello. How do you do? He asked.
Vopa watched what was going on and jumped down from the bench, moving towards the counter. If they looked close enough, people could see the Vaporeon had only three legs. He had been born without a left hind leg. Yet, he moved around so well the defect wasn't noticed right away.
He jumped up on the counter and went over to where Schuyler's trainer bag had been left. He stuck his snout inside and dug around, searching for something.

(The reason Aura knew Chase's name was because he read his name and personality by reading his aura.
You can pat Aura on the head. He won't mind.
And it was Lucario who was crying not the Absol.
And I'm surprised that Mawile isnt the least bit worried. Its like she wouldn't give a damn if Schuyler died. Is she really that uncaring and cold towards those who are in peril?)

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 4th, 2018, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Tears kept falling from the Lucario's eyes as Chase patted his shoulder. The Lucario continued to gaze at his paw. 'Do you... Think I even deserve a trainer as good as mine, Chase...?'
Night glanced up to see the Glaceon coming towards him. The Absol smiled, tail wagging. Hello. How do you do? He asked.
Vopa watched what was going on and jumped down from the bench, moving towards the counter. If they looked close enough, people could see the Vaporeon had only three legs. He had been born without a left hind leg. Yet, he moved around so well the defect wasn't noticed right away.
He jumped up on the counter and went over to where Schuyler's trainer bag had been left. He stuck his snout inside and dug around, searching for something.

(The reason Aura knew Chase's name was because he read his name and personality by reading his aura.
You can pat Aura on the head. He won't mind.
And it was Lucario who was crying not the Absol.
And I'm surprised that Mawile isnt the least bit worried. Its like she wouldn't give a damn if Schuyler died. Is she really that uncaring and cold towards those who are in peril?)
Chase then started petting the Lucario's head. "Well, I don't know your trainer very well, so I don't really know what you mean, but if you think she's good, I'm pretty sure you deserve to be on her team, the thing I don't know is if there are pokémon in her pc, you know, I only have six, enough for a team, so there's no one jealous, but I'm sure you're good enough to be on her team, otherwise you wouldn't be here." He said, his other hand caressing Mako's back. The Glaceon settled beside Night. "Good, but I find it weird to hear it like that, normally, I'm being told 'how are you'." She chuckled, meeting the dark-type's gaze.
Chase gazed at Vopa as he sniffled through his trainer's bag. "I'm not sure your trainer would allow that, Vaporeon." He called, he couldn't really get up because he didn't want to wake up Mako and get her more frustrated than she already was.

((Well, she doesn't care because she doesn't know her yet.))
Old February 5th, 2018, 09:00 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase then started petting the Lucario's head. "Well, I don't know your trainer very well, so I don't really know what you mean, but if you think she's good, I'm pretty sure you deserve to be on her team, the thing I don't know is if there are pokémon in her pc, you know, I only have six, enough for a team, so there's no one jealous, but I'm sure you're good enough to be on her team, otherwise you wouldn't be here." He said, his other hand caressing Mako's back. The Glaceon settled beside Night. "Good, but I find it weird to hear it like that, normally, I'm being told 'how are you'." She chuckled, meeting the dark-type's gaze.
Chase gazed at Vopa as he sniffled through his trainer's bag. "I'm not sure your trainer would allow that, Vaporeon." He called, he couldn't really get up because he didn't want to wake up Mako and get her more frustrated than she already was.

((Well, she doesn't care because she doesn't know her yet.))
Aura smiled a bit sadly and returned the pats with a gentle nuzzle before standing and going over to a window to gaze outside. 'You are a good person, Chase. I can tell you are kind. My master needs somebody like that in her life...'
Night purred in amusement. Well, I like to be formal, the Absol said chuckling.
Vopa continued to dig around in the bag, tail wagging. He then withdrew his head and came out with a pokemon toy in his jaws. He jumped down from the counter, landing a bit clumsily, and began to roll around and bat at the toy.
Apparently a poke ball had rolled out of the bag because it fell onto the floor, releasing a beautiful Ninetales in a red light. Her silver fur sparkled since she was a shiny. She glanced around, confused at first, and her eyes landed on Chase and the Mawile. She glared at them and backed up against the wall. She sat there and tossed her head, not wanting anything to do with them. She curled up and sighed, waiting for her trainer to appear.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 5th, 2018, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Aura smiled a bit sadly and returned the pats with a gentle nuzzle before standing and going over to a window to gaze outside. 'You are a good person, Chase. I can tell you are kind. My master needs somebody like that in her life...'
Night purred in amusement. Well, I like to be formal, the Absol said chuckling.
Vopa continued to dig around in the bag, tail wagging. He then withdrew his head and came out with a pokemon toy in his jaws. He jumped down from the counter, landing a bit clumsily, and began to roll around and bat at the toy.
Apparently a poke ball had rolled out of the bag because it fell onto the floor, releasing a beautiful Ninetales in a red light. Her silver fur sparkled since she was a shiny. She glanced around, confused at first, and her eyes landed on Chase and the Mawile. She glared at them and backed up against the wall. She sat there and tossed her head, not wanting anything to do with them. She curled up and sighed, waiting for her trainer to appear.
Chase gazed at Aura, rather surprised at what he had been told. "Well... I've never actually been in a serious relationship before... And I like... Barely know her." He said, gazing down at Mako. "I don't even have family around, my team is the only thing that keeps me going the right way, my mother died the day I was born and my father died from cancer not too long ago..." He added, running a hand over his Mawile's back.
The Glaceon chuckled. "Well, the normal way is formal as well, you know?" She asked with a smile.
Chase gazed at the shiny Ninetales and was actually quite surprised as she glared at him, he had brought her trainer here and was looking over her team and that was how he was thanked, looked down at Mako and let the huge jaw on the back of her head nibble on his finger, she surprisingly enough didn't hurt him, after all, he was used to it by now.
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:44 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase gazed at Aura, rather surprised at what he had been told. "Well... I've never actually been in a serious relationship before... And I like... Barely know her." He said, gazing down at Mako. "I don't even have family around, my team is the only thing that keeps me going the right way, my mother died the day I was born and my father died from cancer not too long ago..." He added, running a hand over his Mawile's back.
The Glaceon chuckled. "Well, the normal way is formal as well, you know?" She asked with a smile.
Chase gazed at the shiny Ninetales and was actually quite surprised as she glared at him, he had brought her trainer here and was looking over her team and that was how he was thanked, looked down at Mako and let the huge jaw on the back of her head nibble on his finger, she surprisingly enough didn't hurt him, after all, he was used to it by now.
Aura smiled sadly. 'I am sorry you lost your parents, Chase. But master has had a hard life, as well. Her mother left the family when master was only twelve without any clue to where she went. It left master to her father, who began to abuse her. He would hit her when she said anything, and as she grew older he started touching her in the wrong places. She was afraid. I witnessed all of this. I had been a birthday gift from her older sister, who died from some disease just a week after master recieved me. But I was just a baby Riolu so I couldn't protect her from her father. All I could do was watch from the doorway. One night when she was fifteen she ran from home with me bundled up in her coat. That is how we began our journey. She trained me to be strong but she has no human friends or family that love her. That is what I am trying to explain. She needs a friend that is human. You could be that friend, even if its just for a little while. That is all I ask...'
Night purred in amusement and gazed back at the Glaceon. Well, I suppose you are correct, he purred, smiling.
Vopa noticed Fiery alone and went over to her. He offered the toy to the Ninetales, who shook her head and gently nudged the Vaporeon away. Vopa bounded over to Chase and jumped up beside him, taking the spot on the bench that Aura had vacated. The Vaporeon set the toy down then curled up and gazed at the wall.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 6th, 2018, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Aura smiled sadly. 'I am sorry you lost your parents, Chase. But master has had a hard life, as well. Her mother left the family when master was only twelve without any clue to where she went. It left master to her father, who began to abuse her. He would hit her when she said anything, and as she grew older he started touching her in the wrong places. She was afraid. I witnessed all of this. I had been a birthday gift from her older sister, who died from some disease just a week after master recieved me. But I was just a baby Riolu so I couldn't protect her from her father. All I could do was watch from the doorway. One night when she was fifteen she ran from home with me bundled up in her coat. That is how we began our journey. She trained me to be strong but she has no human friends or family that love her. That is what I am trying to explain. She needs a friend that is human. You could be that friend, even if its just for a little while. That is all I ask...'
Night purred in amusement and gazed back at the Glaceon. Well, I suppose you are correct, he purred, smiling.
Vopa noticed Fiery alone and went over to her. He offered the toy to the Ninetales, who shook her head and gently nudged the Vaporeon away. Vopa bounded over to Chase and jumped up beside him, taking the spot on the bench that Aura had vacated. The Vaporeon set the toy down then curled up and gazed at the wall.
Chase's eyes widened a little as Aura told him Schuyler's story. "Well... My father sure wasn't the best either... He didn't care much about me..." He admitted and looked down at Mako. "He didn't do everything her father did to her, but still, she's had it pretty hard and I don't really have a family, I've been my parents' only child and I didn't even get to know if I had like... Grand-parents or cousins." He added and gazed at the Lucario afterwards. "Well, I could be her friend, I don't have any here, well... If I have any to begin with, I'm not from Sinnoh, but I felt like starting over and moved here." He explained, petting Vopa as he curled up next to him.
The Glaceon stretched and gave his cheek a lick before sitting and gazing at her trainer, she knew what he was talking about.
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:32 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase's eyes widened a little as Aura told him Schuyler's story. "Well... My father sure wasn't the best either... He didn't care much about me..." He admitted and looked down at Mako. "He didn't do everything her father did to her, but still, she's had it pretty hard and I don't really have a family, I've been my parents' only child and I didn't even get to know if I had like... Grand-parents or cousins." He added and gazed at the Lucario afterwards. "Well, I could be her friend, I don't have any here, well... If I have any to begin with, I'm not from Sinnoh, but I felt like starting over and moved here." He explained, petting Vopa as he curled up next to him.
The Glaceon stretched and gave his cheek a lick before sitting and gazing at her trainer, she knew what he was talking about.
Aura smiled at Chase, his tail wagging slightly as he bowed in gratitude. 'I see. I will be forever grateful to you, Chase...' the Lucario then turned and gazed out the window again, his sensors raised as something outside caught his attention.
Vopa purred and rolled onto his back, hoping for a belly rub. His ear fins twitched.
Night stood and shook out his pelt before settling back down. He began to groom himself.
A nurse came in. ''We are getting the girl into her room now. She will be fine. She can leave today but she will need to rest awhile. I will be back in a few minutes to take you to her'' the nurse left.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Aura smiled at Chase, his tail wagging slightly as he bowed in gratitude. 'I see. I will be forever grateful to you, Chase...' the Lucario then turned and gazed out the window again, his sensors raised as something outside caught his attention.
Vopa purred and rolled onto his back, hoping for a belly rub. His ear fins twitched.
Night stood and shook out his pelt before settling back down. He began to groom himself.
A nurse came in. ''We are getting the girl into her room now. She will be fine. She can leave today but she will need to rest awhile. I will be back in a few minutes to take you to her'' the nurse left.
Chase gazed at Aura, worried as he saw the Lucario picking up something, almost as if he felt it too, but before he could say anything, the nurse came in and he gazed at her and nodded. "I wanna see her as soon as possible, and, do you think she could stay here for the night, if I stay too?" He asked, still petting the Vaporeon.
Glaceon smiled at Night and started grooming herself as well, her tail running over his back.