Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:01 AM
Where No One Goes [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:43 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:42 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:39 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 10:36 AM

Old February 4th, 2018, 02:07 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default A Pokemon World -Private RP-

PLOT:
A teenage girl Pokemon trainer has traveled through Sinnoh and earned five badges. Now she has traveled back to Hearthome City to enter the Pokemon Contest. But the day before she had planned to enter she meets a teenage boy who also happens to be a trainer. They decide to travel together and they fall in love along the way.
MY FORM:
Name: Schuyler
Looks: long straight raven black hair with thick bangs that cover her eyes. Large wide aquamarine eyes with thick dark lashes. Pale skin. Wears tattered black sweaters and grey cargo pants. Wears black sandals. Skinny body.
POKEMON:
Charizard -shiny-
Lucario
Luxray
Gardevoir
Absol
Leafeon
Vaporeon
Ninetales -shiny-
Garchomp
Empoleon
Glameow
Pachirisu
Rampardos
Staraptor

Here it is! Sorry peeps but this is a private rp between me and @Raven & Co but you may stalk and lurk all you wish!

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 4th, 2018, 02:35 PM

Default Re: A Pokemon World -Private RP-

Form
Name: Chase
Looks: Short hair, which is mostly covered by his dark gray hoodie, he covers himself a lot. He also wears baggy pants, his eyes are a dark brown color and he wears black sneakers.
Pokémon: ((He's from Hoenn))
Sceptile
Glaceon
Flygon
Heracross
Salamence
Mawile

Last edited by Gone; February 4th, 2018 at 02:36 PM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 04:04 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Form
Name: Chase
Looks: Short hair, which is mostly covered by his dark gray hoodie, he covers himself a lot. He also wears baggy pants, his eyes are a dark brown color and he wears black sneakers.
Pokémon: ((He's from Hoenn))
Sceptile
Glaceon
Flygon
Heracross
Salamence
Mawile
Kay kewl. I shall begin :3
Schuyler walked the crowded streets of Hearthome City, her Lucario named Aura by her side. Schuyler paused a moment beside a house to study her map. She was having trouble finding the brand new Pokemon Park Square that was recently built. She sighed in frustration.
Aura glanced at his trainer. 'Shall we ask somebody for help, master?' he asked using telepathy. Schuyler glanced at her pokemon with an amused expression. She always tried to tell the Lucario she is not his master but his friend, but he insisted on calling her master anyways.
She smiled and patted Aura on the head, who returned the pat with a gentle nuzzle.
''I guess we should ask for help. Good idea, Aura.'' she suddenly coughed heavily.
Aura nudged his trainer worriedly. 'Master, remember your illness.'
Schuyler nodded and tucked her jacket tighter around her. She felt a nudge on her shin and glanced down to see Vopa, her Vaporeon, looking up at her with worried eyes. She smiled and picked him up, and he wrapped himself around her neck, settling on her shoulders. He licked her ear, still worried. ''Im okay guys. I know I shouldn't be doing so much, but I am perfectly alright. We will soon be resting in the park so please stop worrying.'' she glanced around. ''Now where did Night run off to... Aha!'' she saw her Absol a few feet away sniffing at a trash bag. She whistled and Night glanced up before bounding over to her, his red eyes bright with adoration. The Absol sweetly nosed her hand like a Poocheyena pup.
Schuyler patted him and glanced around thoughtfully. She saw a boy in a dark grey hoodie up ahead. She ran up to him, Aura running beside her and Night bounding behind her, the silver moon charm on his red collar dingling. Schuyler came up to the boy and tapped his hand. ''Um, excuse me...? Can I ask you something...?''

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 4th, 2018, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Kay kewl. I shall begin :3
Schuyler walked the crowded streets of Hearthome City, her Lucario named Aura by her side. Schuyler paused a moment beside a house to study her map. She was having trouble finding the brand new Pokemon Park Square that was recently built. She sighed in frustration.
Aura glanced at his trainer. 'Shall we ask somebody for help, master?' he asked using telepathy. Schuyler glanced at her pokemon with an amused expression. She always tried to tell the Lucario she is not his master but his friend, but he insisted on calling her master anyways.
She smiled and patted Aura on the head, who returned the pat with a gentle nuzzle.
''I guess we should ask for help. Good idea, Aura.'' she suddenly coughed heavily.
Aura nudged his trainer worriedly. 'Master, remember your illness.'
Schuyler nodded and tucked her jacket tighter around her. She felt a nudge on her shin and glanced down to see Vopa, her Vaporeon, looking up at her with worried eyes. She smiled and picked him up, and he wrapped himself around her neck, settling on her shoulders. He licked her ear, still worried. ''Im okay guys. I know I shouldn't be doing so much, but I am perfectly alright. We will soon be resting in the park so please stop worrying.'' she glanced around. ''Now where did Night run off to... Aha!'' she saw her Absol a few feet away sniffing at a trash bag. She whistled and Night glanced up before bounding over to her, his red eyes bright with adoration. The Absol sweetly nosed her hand like a Poocheyena pup.
Schuyler patted him and glanced around thoughtfully. She saw a boy in a dark grey hoodie up ahead. She ran up to him, Aura running beside her and Night bounding behind her, the silver moon charm on his red collar dingling. Schuyler came up to the boy and tapped his hand. ''Um, excuse me...? Can I ask you something...?''
Chase was walking through Hearthome City, his Mawile walking by his side and holding onto his pants as they walked, after all, she was pretty small compared to him. As she heard some noise behind them, like some people running over to them, she spun around and tugged on her trainer's pants, making him stop dead in his tracks, but before he could look over his shoulder, he felt someone tap his hand and gazed at Schuyler, eyes wide, that was a fairly surprising way to get someone's attention, she could've tapped his shoulder, but no, she tapped his hand for some reason. "Sure... What do you need help with?" He asked.
His Mawile gazed at the other trainer's pokemon, she gave them a slight glare, the huge jaws coming from the back of her head snapping shut in an attempt to scare them, maybe she was small, but she was strong, and with the little bracelet she had on her right arm, it could make her even stronger if her trainer wanted to.
Old February 4th, 2018, 05:39 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Chase was walking through Hearthome City, his Mawile walking by his side and holding onto his pants as they walked, after all, she was pretty small compared to him. As she heard some noise behind them, like some people running over to them, she spun around and tugged on her trainer's pants, making him stop dead in his tracks, but before he could look over his shoulder, he felt someone tap his hand and gazed at Schuyler, eyes wide, that was a fairly surprising way to get someone's attention, she could've tapped his shoulder, but no, she tapped his hand for some reason. "Sure... What do you need help with?" He asked.
His Mawile gazed at the other trainer's pokemon, she gave them a slight glare, the huge jaws coming from the back of her head snapping shut in an attempt to scare them, maybe she was small, but she was strong, and with the little bracelet she had on her right arm, it could make her even stronger if her trainer wanted to.
Night crouched down in front of the Mawile, his tail wagging, ruby red eyes wide and friendly. He held up a paw, which held an Absolite on a bracelet wrapped around his ankle. You have a mega stone? He asked. Thats cool! So do I! And so does Aura, the Lucario beside my trainer. And Flare does too. Thats my trainer's Charizard. She isn't here right now since my trainer sent her on an errand. And Serenity and Finn are in their Pokeballs now. They are Gardevoir and Garchomp. They can mega evolve too. But it is so cool that you can mega evolve like us! Serenity and Finn are in their poke balls but you might be able to meet them. Oh Im talking too much, aren't I? He purred in amusement and gazed at the Mawile with a friendly gaze.
As Absol talked to the Mawile, Schuyler smiled at Chase shyly. ''I need help with finding the Pokemon Times Square. Its a new park that just opened. Oh! It looks like Night is talking to your Mawile. She's beautiful.'' Schuyler kneels down in front of the Mawile and holds out a Poffin. ''Hello,'' she said softly, smiling kindly. ''You are a beautiful Pokemon. Do you like Poffins?''

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Night crouched down in front of the Mawile, his tail wagging, ruby red eyes wide and friendly. He held up a paw, which held an Absolite on a bracelet wrapped around his ankle. You have a mega stone? He asked. Thats cool! So do I! And so does Aura, the Lucario beside my trainer. And Flare does too. Thats my trainer's Charizard. She isn't here right now since my trainer sent her on an errand. And Serenity and Finn are in their Pokeballs now. They are Gardevoir and Garchomp. They can mega evolve too. But it is so cool that you can mega evolve like us! Serenity and Finn are in their poke balls but you might be able to meet them. Oh Im talking too much, aren't I? He purred in amusement and gazed at the Mawile with a friendly gaze.
As Absol talked to the Mawile, Schuyler smiled at Chase shyly. ''I need help with finding the Pokemon Times Square. Its a new park that just opened. Oh! It looks like Night is talking to your Mawile. She's beautiful.'' Schuyler kneels down in front of the Mawile and holds out a Poffin. ''Hello,'' she said softly, smiling kindly. ''You are a beautiful Pokemon. Do you like Poffins?''
The Mawile gazed at Night, eyes wide as she saw the Mega Stone, there were so many pokémon with those nowadays that it almost made her angry, though, there weren't many trainers with Mawiles on their teams, so she was lucky to have Chase as hers. As Schuyler kneeled down in front of her and offered a Poffin, she backed up a little, she wasn't the kind of pokémon to accept treats from other trainers, she only took what her trainer offered her, nothing else.
Chase gazed at the girl and her pokémon. "It's over there." He said, pointing in the direction of the park. "Don't worry about her, she's like that all the time, she doesn't take what others offer her, she's very protective too...." He said, chuckling as she started tugging on his pants, this time a little harshly, which meant one thing, he picked her up and she sat on his shoulder, looking away and running her hand under her hair before she looked away. "She is beautiful, a really unique pokemon if you ask me." He admitted.
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:34 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
The Mawile gazed at Night, eyes wide as she saw the Mega Stone, there were so many pokémon with those nowadays that it almost made her angry, though, there weren't many trainers with Mawiles on their teams, so she was lucky to have Chase as hers. As Schuyler kneeled down in front of her and offered a Poffin, she backed up a little, she wasn't the kind of pokémon to accept treats from other trainers, she only took what her trainer offered her, nothing else.
Chase gazed at the girl and her pokémon. "It's over there." He said, pointing in the direction of the park. "Don't worry about her, she's like that all the time, she doesn't take what others offer her, she's very protective too...." He said, chuckling as she started tugging on his pants, this time a little harshly, which meant one thing, he picked her up and she sat on his shoulder, looking away and running her hand under her hair before she looked away. "She is beautiful, a really unique pokemon if you ask me." He admitted.
Night's face fell and turned sad when Mawile didn't say anything but instead looked a little angry. When she was picked up and set on her trainer's shoulder, the Absol turned away and moved towards a bush, lying down under it. He had wanted to be the Mawile's friend but the Mawile had looked angry with him for a reason unbeknownst to him. He assumed it was because of the rumors of Absols bringing disasters, although the rumors were not true, yet still so many people believed them. What he didn't know was that the Mawile was mad for a differnt reason, still, it saddened him, he just wanted to be her friend.
Schuyler had stood and now watched Night move away then looked back to Chase. ''Sorry about him. Its just most are either afraid or angry at him due to the rumors. When your Mawile rejected him, it hit him hard. You see, his previous trainer abused him. He would beat him til he bled and leave him out in the cold at night. But Night was too sweet to fight back. So a nurse at a Pokemon Center in my hometown of Flomora Town caught the trainer beating Night and took him in. She heard I had come back to visit and gave him to me. Now he tries to make friends and he gets sad when he fails...''
She glances back at Night sadly, not seeming to hear Chase's words.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Night's face fell and turned sad when Mawile didn't say anything but instead looked a little angry. When she was picked up and set on her trainer's shoulder, the Absol turned away and moved towards a bush, lying down under it. He had wanted to be the Mawile's friend but the Mawile had looked angry with him for a reason unbeknownst to him. He assumed it was because of the rumors of Absols bringing disasters, although the rumors were not true, yet still so many people believed them. What he didn't know was that the Mawile was mad for a differnt reason, still, it saddened him, he just wanted to be her friend.
Schuyler had stood and now watched Night move away then looked back to Chase. ''Sorry about him. Its just most are either afraid or angry at him due to the rumors. When your Mawile rejected him, it hit him hard. You see, his previous trainer abused him. He would beat him til he bled and leave him out in the cold at night. But Night was too sweet to fight back. So a nurse at a Pokemon Center in my hometown of Flomora Town caught the trainer beating Night and took him in. She heard I had come back to visit and gave him to me. Now he tries to make friends and he gets sad when he fails...''
She glances back at Night sadly, not seeming to hear Chase's words.
Mako gazed at Night as he left, at least she wouldn't have someone else to endure, she couldn't talk, that was the difference between her and other Mawiles, she spoke with her hands, she couldn't even pronouce her own name, couldn't make any sounds.
Chase gazed at the Absol as well, rather surprised. "She isn't the friendly type because people and other pokémon make fun of her for being mute, and having a discussion really takes up her stamina, you know, she uses her hands to speak and I had to both learn it and teach it to her in order to understand her..." He admitted and gazed at his Mawile, who gestured that she didn't want to make him sad, but that he wouldn't even understand her, so what was the point of trying to converse. "She's saying that she didn't want to make him sad, but that he wouldn't understand her." He said, hoping Schuyler wouldn't take it in a bad way.
Old February 4th, 2018, 07:34 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Mako gazed at Night as he left, at least she wouldn't have someone else to endure, she couldn't talk, that was the difference between her and other Mawiles, she spoke with her hands, she couldn't even pronouce her own name, couldn't make any sounds.
Chase gazed at the Absol as well, rather surprised. "She isn't the friendly type because people and other pokémon make fun of her for being mute, and having a discussion really takes up her stamina, you know, she uses her hands to speak and I had to both learn it and teach it to her in order to understand her..." He admitted and gazed at his Mawile, who gestured that she didn't want to make him sad, but that he wouldn't even understand her, so what was the point of trying to converse. "She's saying that she didn't want to make him sad, but that he wouldn't understand her." He said, hoping Schuyler wouldn't take it in a bad way.
Schuyler smiled and gazed at the Mawile. ''I see. But why would anybody want to make fun of a Pokemon as beautiful as her, though...?'' She reached out her hand and gently stroked the Mawile's head but quickly withdrew it to cover her mouth as she began to hack.
Aura turned to his trainer and put a paw on her arm. 'Master? Master, are you okay?' The Lucario asked using telepathy. He glanced at Chase, his red eyes wide with worry, sensors drooping. 'We must get Master to someplace warm and where she can be treated. It is the time of week for her treatment and we are late. You see, she is not well...'
Vopa had sat up on Schuyler's shoulder and was licking her hair, ear fins twitching with worry.
Night had bounded up and was pacing back and forth beside the two trainers, his fur along his back raised with anxiety and worry for his trainer.
''How many times... Must I tell you Aura,'' Schuyler said between coughs ''That I am... Not... Your master...''

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 4th, 2018, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Schuyler smiled and gazed at the Mawile. ''I see. But why would anybody want to make fun of a Pokemon as beautiful as her, though...?'' She reached out her hand and gently stroked the Mawile's head but quickly withdrew it to cover her mouth as she began to hack.
Aura turned to his trainer and put a paw on her arm. 'Master? Master, are you okay?' The Lucario asked using telepathy. He glanced at Chase, his red eyes wide with worry, sensors drooping. 'We must get Master to someplace warm and where she can be treated. It is the time of week for her treatment and we are late. You see, she is not well...'
Vopa had sat up on Schuyler's shoulder and was licking her hair, ear fins twitching with worry.
Night had bounded up and was pacing back and forth beside the two trainers, his fur along his back raised with anxiety and worry for his trainer.
''How many times... Must I tell you Aura,'' Schuyler said between coughs ''That I am... Not... Your master...''
Chase shrugged at Schuyler's question. "I honestly don't know, I guess that's just how people are today, they think that by having a defect it makes them weak." He said and frowned as he said that, his team wasn't weak, in fact, she was the strongest, she could easily beat his Salamence without being in her mega-form, she had been trained perfectly.
Mako glared at the trainer's hand as she petted her and, just after she had taken it off, snapped her jaws shut where the trainer's hand had been previously, showing that she wouldn't mind injuring someone, the only physical contact she had were with her trainer, she didn't mind him picking her up, she actually enjoyed his touch.
Chase gazed at the Lucario and looked in the Pokemon Center's direction before he took a hold of one of Schuyler's hands and brought her to the center before calling for a nurse.