Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:26 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:21 PM
'Shadows of the Moon' [T]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:18 PM
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM

Old January 30th, 2018, 03:31 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Shadowclan Medcat Apprentice Applications

(c) cooltext.com

❝ i've made some bad decisions, but i am ready to change that. ❞

""i've killed someone.
probably not the best thing to say to someone who you're trying to gain the trust of, but i consider honesty to be the best policy in these situations. the reason behind it was valid, don't worry, although it may take a lot of explaining... i guess the sooner i start, the quicker it'll be over.

i was previously a loner. mother was kind soul, but she loved father very much. my dad was more of the stubborn and stoic type, he would rarely pay any attention to me or my siblings. we lived in a barn, a lot of other cats resided there with us. it was kind of like a clan, but without the rules and codes set in place. maybe a gang would be a better term? my dad ruled the place, what he said stayed, and he made the important choices for the cats. he was also the cat who i wanted to impress and prove myself to. so, i did.

when i was deemed old enough to participate in dad's hunts and fights, i immediately did so. my mother wasn't very happy, but my brother joined me in doing it. he was tall and slim, with a spotted coat and pointed ears, much like myself. we were almost identical apart from our varying eye colours; his a burning amber, whilst mine was a solemn green. we were both determined to gain our father's attention and admiration, so we sought out to do it together. we were tough in battle, and would often go on hunting trips to return with heaps of mice and crows. but, alas, he was still absorbed on others.

that was, until we finally got the chance to prove ourselves. with the threats of a rival rogue group, we were in danger. one night, our barn was attacked fiercely; we were also severely outnumbered. my realistic side told me it wasn't possible for us to win, yet my brother and i both just gave each other a stare before letting it rip on our enemies. we were good, despite lacking in muscle and brute strength, our lean builds were easier to manoeuvre than the other felines'.

soon enough, it became obvious that we'd basically given up. before i could make another move, a screech rang out from the heaps of bloodied flanks. i recognised it as the large tom i had grown to call my father. he was beaten down and roughened up, breathing at a bare minimum. he wasn't going to live; that was for certain.

the other rogues were happy that they'd killed our alpha, assuming that we were pretty much defenceless now. i believed that we were, and i was going to just let it all be. but, my brother was not feeling the same. he gritted his teeth and hummed, announcing that he was to be the new alpha in place of his father. some cats decided to argue, stating that they should be the superior, some even said that i would be a more mature feline to lead them. i disagreed. whilst this was going on it seems the rival group had grown tiresome of our debates, and, slowly but surely, they left.

the next few days were calm, which wasn't what i had expected at all. everyone was on edge, yes, but we were all busy trying to replenish the barn. i believe that we were unsafe, and i brought it up, however, my brother immediately shot me down. it seemed that he wanted to run things his way, and his way only. i was alright with that, i suppose. as long as my mother and sister were safe. but speaking of them, they weren't in the best of conditions. my brother had made a new rule within the group. all females have to be used for breeding. nothing more. now, i believed that was unfair. extremely unfair.

so, again, i spoke to him about his decisions. he got angry, furious even. he threatened to force me out of the group. which eventually caused me to shut up. i was annoyed at him for using his power to treat others wrongly. he was annoyed at me for always disagreeing with him.

that's what started our fight. i was commanded to go and hunt a few mice from the neighbouring fields. which i went out to do almost immediately. i didn't expect for my brother to follow me, however. as i was crouching down to pounce on one of the small creatures, i felt another body land on top of me. i was winded momentarily, but flipped around to see the tom i had known my entire life.
"i'm sick and tired of the way you treat me, you're supposed to be my brother Harley!" he yelled at me, still above my bodice.

i didn't respond back, only barrelling away from the male. he was stronger than me, and i knew that. although i was quicker than he. leaping onto the tom's back, i dug my claws into the flesh of his back. both of us were furious, this was our way of showing that. again, i felt myself being forced into the ground. i hadn't remembered him being this good at fighting. i was,,, struggling against him. i got up one more time, scratches adorning my face and back. later i'd find out that those scratches would become scars. my body flung itself towards him, only to be shot down yet again. i was growing tired of my body always hitting the ground. god, i was useless against this cat. i knew about his weaknesses and strengths in battle, but it was like i was unable to fight him. i could feel my eyes closing over, my breathing irregular. this must've been what it felt like to be on the verge of death. images of my childhood flashed through my mind. my father, my brother.... my mother and sister. they were innocent in this.. i couldn't let them suffer anymore.

suddenly, a new found energy pulsed through my veins. i pushed the tom off of me, clasping his head between my claws. they delved into my brother's skin. he was now the one who lay helpless on the ground. i could hear his erratic breaths. or, maybe they were my own... growing tired of watching his pained expressions, i took a deep inhale before my teeth met with the flesh of his throat. metal. god the taste of it was strong. but my mouth went deeper into his chest. he wailed, screeched even. as i pulled away his body spasmed and his lips curled in a cruel fashion. i was wide-eyed, scared of both the dying cat in front of me, but also scared of myself.

that's why i ran. i ran as far as i could, away from the barn and my family.

i was found by the shadowclan territory a moon or so later, where i was held to the ground once more. my eyes grew wide. would they kill me? i didn't want to hurt any other feline. the images of my brother bloodied up almost caused me to throw up as the cats claws pinned me to the earth. despite my sketchy appearance into their territory, the cats took me in. i was glad that they had. but, of course they questioned me a lot. asked about my background, my scars, why my ears were so large. at my jittery response to the first two questions, and the heavy breathing i would produce, they deemed me unhealthy to be a warrior. although, i was still given a name.

"webjaw, for the web-like scarring that is across your jaw." that didn't make me worse at all....

they told me that i would become an elder, due to my panicking expressions when told i would have to fight as a warrior. i also didn't want anything to do with killing or harming cats... it just brought back memories. memories that i did not want stuck in my head.

it was a little odd for a 28 moon-old cat to reside to the elders' den, but i wasn't fit to work elsewhere in the camp. which is why i feel as if i should become medicine cat apprentice. i need to pay back to the cats here, they've helped me through a lot. but i also wish to learn about the herbs and plants. it seems more friendly than,,, learning about claws and teeth.

anyways, i suppose i should share some things about myself.
i'm webjaw, i identify as a male, but you can refer to me as a they or he. i don't mind.
i'm not really attracted to anyone... in fact i try not to see cats in that type of way. perhaps it's just that i'm afraid of them leaving me? i'm not too sure, but i tell myself that there isn't a reason for it.
my previous name was harley... i- i'd rather not talk about my past too much though.
a few of the elders say that i have post-traumatic stress disorder.. i've told them about how i feel when fighting, and they claim that it may be because of past events. by what they've told me, i believe that i do have post-traumatic stress disorder.
there probably isn't much else to say about me.
if you aren't alright with me being a newer member of the clan, or still trying to learn about the laws and rules that abide here... then i suppose i'm not the cat for you.

i appreciate your opening of the position. i hope you find who you're looking for.""

the speckled tom gave a formal bow, before he ducked out from the area. the scent of pine needles left as the feline disappeared amongst the other cats.

[ woly poly ]
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; February 23rd, 2018 at 12:07 PM.
Old January 30th, 2018, 05:53 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Stormypaw, who will eventually become Stormysky, is an eight-moon-old dark grey Siberian cat with darker grey, almost black, coloring on her face, paws and tail. Stormypaw’s eyes are a brilliant blue. Stormypaw identifies as genderfluid, but currently still goes by her/his original pronouns (she/her) except by a few of her/his most trusted friends. Stormypaw has not yet told her/his warrior mentor about her/his gender identity. She/he would even be debating about telling Daydream about her/his gender identity for a while even though they are similar to Stormypaw, although not the same. Stormypaw is discontent with her/his life as a warrior apprentice and is disappointed that she/he was made an apprentice before Daydream was ready to take one on. She/he hopes to be switched into becoming a medicine cat so that she/he does not have to continue training as a warrior. She/he wouldn't be able to help but feel a twinge of jealousy if some other lucky cat were chosen instead of her/him. Stormypaw is not good at fighting in the slightest because she/he is incapable of hurting another cat. This is not the result of any physical disabilities, but instead the result of a mental block. She/he cannot bear to be the cause of another’s pain. She/he is the subject of many teasing taunts about being weak, but Stormypaw knows she/he is not. She/he can just feel that if she/he really tried, she/he would be able to injure another. She/he has been known to swat her/his friends over the ears if they’re being stupid or stubborn, but will never actually cause them pain. She/he is an adequate hunter. She/he would probably be better if it weren’t for the fact that she/he is a bit clumsy because her/his fur often gets caught on twigs or branches. Stormypaw is always fretting over her/his friends’ health and emotions, constantly asking if they were hurt during training or if they’d eaten yet, or if they were drinking enough. However, this makes her/him slightly hypocritical because Stormypaw is almost always dehydrated and often forgets to eat. She/he also only goes to Daydream if her/his injury is serious. For example, if she/he only had a sprained paw or a torn claw, she/he’d take care of it her/himself. However, if she/he were to break a bone she/he would go to Daydream to get it fixed. Though, if she/he were to become a medicine cat apprentice, she/he would most likely take care of her/himself more. She/he would almost definitely force Daydream to eat and sleep more and would take over whatever job Daydream had been doing to make sure they didn’t have any excuse not to do so. She/he would also be worried about Daydream’s nightmares and would most likely wake them up if she/he saw that they were having one. She/he is a very fast learner, especially if what she/he is learning about interests her/him. However, it is very difficult to get her/him to pay total attention if she/he is not interested by what she/he is being taught. Somehow, though, she/he always manages to pick up on what she/he missed. Thankfully, Stormypaw is very interested in herbs and their uses and learns them fast. She/he tends to mix up the ones with similar names or uses, though, and has to be corrected multiple times before it sticks in her/his brain. Stormypaw considers her/himself a neutralist in which she/he can see the bright side, but is not at all blind to the negative side of things. She/he would prefer to look to the bright side if she/he became Daydream’s apprentice because she/he would believe they had enough negativity and hers/his wasn’t as necessary. However, she/he would not go searching for a bright side if she/he can’t see one and will state very flatly that there is no bright side. Stormypaw has mild social anxiety, but has mostly learned to overcome it. She/he still tries to avoid conversing with cats she/he doesn’t know well because she/he knows for a fact the she/he will get stuck on a word and start stammering. She/he also knows that the conversation will get awkward quickly because she/he won’t know what to talk about. If she/he is talking amongst the few friends she/he has come out to and one of them uses the incorrect pronouns, she/he will politely correct them. Stormypaw has very strong emotions and cries easily. She/he hates this and will do her/his best to hide it or calm down at least until she can get to a private place to cry, but this almost never works. She/he doesn’t like cats worrying about her/him and will usually play it off as nothing or will make up some random excuse. She/he does the same thing when she/he’s feeling sick. She/he will hide it until it gets really bad, but even then, she/he will try to play it down. Stormypaw does get slightly queasy if there’s too much blood or if the wound is particularly gruesome and will go as long as she/he can before she/he has to back away and get some fresh air. She/he will always make sure her/his patient is stable enough to be left alone for a few moments before she/he steps away and will refuse to leave her/his patient if they’re not stable, no matter how bad the queasiness gets. She/he supposes this is an okay attribute, but wishes that she/he were simply not queasy. She/he loves kits and will constantly find excuses to take care of them. She/he also loves hearing the elder’s stories and therefore is one of the rare few apprentices that doesn’t complain when she/he is assigned to checking them for ticks and fleas.

(Whop. I forgot to add Woly Poly)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; February 11th, 2018 at 02:40 PM.
Old January 30th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Ref

Flowerpaw is a black, white and brown cat.
She has a brown pelt along with white paws/under belly. She has black markings along her back and tail with a black tail tip.

“Hey, that looks fun!”

Flowerpaw has a short attention span. Sometimes she’ll get her work done, but she usually gets distracted. This little apprentice will get the job done though! ...eventually.

“Ugh! Fine!”

She tends to get irritated if you tell her to do something over and over. She won’t yell at you, she doesn’t like yelling at all.

“Ha, race you!”

Flowerpaw is very hyper and tends to get into trouble. She loves making new friends and she’ll help out if needed. She is all over the place and usually restless.

“No. You can’t make me.”

Flowerpaw doesn’t exactly listen to rules and is pretty stubborn. Well I guess she does, sometimes. The she-cat won’t listen to anyone who is younger or the same age as her. Sometimes she doesn’t listen to warriors.

“Prove it!”

She is also very daring. She just goes looking for trouble. The ShadowClan apprentice will challenge anyone just for fun. Whether it be a race, climbing, or anything, she just wants to have fun.

“Ugh, my stomach hurts! Can I be done for now, I need to see the medicine cat...”

Flowerpaw will sometimes lie to get out of something she doesn’t want to do. She doesn’t lie very often though, just occasionally.

“I did it, sorry...”

Flowerpaw is honest. She sometimes takes the blame for what her friends did wrong. Even though the lies, she can still tell the truth.

“Hey, are you okay?”

She is very sympathetic and will help anyone in need. She feels sorry for others and will try to cheer them up.

Well, that’s all for now... See ya later, Woly Poly!

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 11th, 2018 at 08:11 PM.
Old January 31st, 2018, 06:58 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

"i know it's stilly.
but i used to play a game in my head
trying to believe you might feel the same way.

if that car turns right, you love me.
if it's not yet midnight, you love me.
if that girl sits in that chair, you love me.
if it rains tomorrow, you love me.

and i don't think i ever really believed
that stupid game would mean anything
but now i know for sure it didn't
because the car turned right
it was not yet midnight
that girl sat in that chair
and it rained that next day
and still,
you did not love me."
-C (imjust-a-girl.tumblr)

❀ ❀ ❀

Spiderkit was never suppose to be born. He was never suppose to take a breath or air,
or place his tiny paws on the earthy soil. He was never suppose to see the light
through the trees or catch glimpses of shadows on water at night. He was never suppose
to have dreams and aspirations of his own to someday carry out and fulfill.
No, he was never suppose to be born.

But he was.

Being born out of sin was not something Spiderkit was ever familiar with. Since he
came into ShadowClan as a kit, the stares he got and the whispers that danced around him
were all he knew. Of course, he had no possible idea they were talking about
him. Oblivious to the faint murmurs of conversations that centered around him like
the sun does the earth he danced about on tiny paws, from one group to the next,
speaking kind words of "hello!" and "want to play?". Decline after decline and finally
the young Spiderkit was alone, sitting by himself as the other kits played in the nursery,
all seeming to have a certain sparkle about them that young Spiderkit just did not posses.

The first hint. The first little twinge of the fact that maybe, perhaps, something was...
off about him. Something about Spiderkit expelled darkness into the air, and it confused him
because... who would ever distrust a kit? Who would ever look at a new form of life and think
anything other than what a blessing it was? The beginning of a hardened heart. Dark thoughts
that swirled about his tiny mind, clouding his amber eyes and causing his midnight black fur to become
coated with the damp sweat that left his pawpads as he attempted to clean himself in an effort to
release the tension built up inside.

The day of being an apprentice. A proud day, where Spiderpaw could escape the cruel taunting of
the other kits - and perhaps his own taunting thoughts - in the territory that now expanded before
him. With no family in sight he accepted the honor of becoming an apprentice and ran into
the endless bliss of freedom. Day after night after day he would escape the comments that
stung like claws and walk the borders, the ones shared with RiverClan, gazing out into the
unknown and feeling a tug at his heart - or what is left of it at that moment.
"I shouldn't be longing to go there."
Anguish erupts and Spiderpaw returns to ShadowClan, paws trudging into
the expected verbal battle awaiting him in the dark corners of the apprentices den.

Paws curl tight and ears lay flat against her head, Spiderpaw prays to the stars that are not yet out,
wishing for a peaceful serenity to replace the heartless desert that expands his mind, causing him to
dodge each falling rock so as to not have the cruel thoughts take him down with them.

Nothing.

Silence.

Almost as if Spiderpaw was never suppose to be born.

❀ ❀ ❀

On the outside, Spiderpaw is generally bubbly and perky, always doing as he is instructed, sitting where he is told, and executing each action called of him. A mask of smiling and butterflies cover his face, one that hides away the darker parts of his mind. See, Spiderpaw has these... thoughts. Ever since he realized not every cat in the world is like him - kind, accepting, non-judgemental - he's felt, well, alone. A part of his heart longs to be in RiverClan ever since he heard of the cats of the water, but he does not know why. He is only six moons, nearing his seventh, and already he cannot see his future in ShadowClan. This scares Spiderpaw, and every night when the rest of the camp is asleep under a blanket of stares, awake is this young feline, wishing for the stars above to tell him who he is. Why he doesn't have any family in ShadowClan. Why his mother left the Clan right after he was born, giving him up to another queen to be yet another hungry mouth yearning for food that was difficult to give with leaf-bare approaching.

Spiderpaw never got an answer from the Stars. Cold and desolate became the valleys in his mind, and despite having this urge to believe in his warrior ancestors nestled in the tangled thorns of his heart, his mind simply couldn't comprehend how they ignored him time and time again. This made him grow cold, like the claws of night that penetrated his fur whenever the apprentices' den would get too suffocating, causing him to slip out in the middle of the night.

What he does not know is he was never suppose to be born. The stars look down on his birth as a disgrace to the Clans, yet another pair of "loyal cats" breaking the code valued by the majority for love. He is half RiverClan - with his father residing from there - and half ShadowClan, where his mom descends from. He knew not one of them, since his mother left the Clan shortly after giving birth to him, and his father, well... he does not know who that is. At first he would always ask, but no cat had the courage to tell him he was half-Clan. No cat believed it would be helping anything. "Let him believe he is full ShadowClan, but always keep watch over his actions." "Don't let him stray too far to the border, he might not come back." All the silent whispers that echoed around him, one's that Spiderpaw would catch in passing, but never be able to untangle or decode. After awhile, he just stopped asking. Figured, if his father ever did love him, he would find him.

That's why he never really approached anyone in ShadowClan anymore. He never goes out of his way to make friends, since they are all cold towards him. Or fake. And Spiderpaw can't decide which is worse. But he is polite and kind to everyone. Until one of the apprentices takes things too far. A cut above his eye, dirt in his lungs. With his spirit shattered, Spiderpaw trudged into the medicine den, his impeccable façade broken. Perhaps Daydream picks up on this - perhaps not. Regardless, Spiderpaw tries for the first time to confide in someone. Suddenly, his words are tumbling over each other like a cascading waterfall; a dam that has broke and allowed every single secret droplet to fall into the chaotic depths below. And when it's over, he confesses that he's leaving ShadowClan. Tonight. And promises Daydream to not tell anyone. To just forget about him, like his Clanmates have. Like his mother did. Like his father. Like StarClan.

Will Daydream try to convince him to stay? Will they be able to see the true pain and agony that plagues Spiderpaw's heart and soul, causing him to spiral into a whirlwind of darkness, with no chance for even a little ray of light? Or will Spiderpaw be lost to the darkness in his mind, forever?

Every day Spiderpaw played this game with himself.
If the leaf floats away, you'll come find me.
If it is not yet sunhigh, you'll come find me.
If that bird lands on that branch, you'll come find me.
If it rains tomorrow, you'll come find me.

But eventually, he gave up looking for signs everywhere.
Because that leaf did float away,
it was not yet sunhigh
that bird landed on that branch
and it rained that next day
And still, Spiderpaw was lost, with no one coming to find him.
@king kaleb! decided to change the gender and name, because i fell in love with the name spiderfern, and wanted to use it for here. also added a little plot to the end of it on how he becomes daydream's apprentice ^^
woly poly

❀ ❀ ❀

Last edited by Mauve; February 8th, 2018 at 06:59 PM. Reason: name change; just fell in love with spiderfern ^^
Old February 6th, 2018, 08:00 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: Shadowclan Medcat Apprentice Applications

driftpaw [formerly, quinn | in the future, driftstorm]
nonbinary [ey/em/eir/eirs/eirself]
questioning sexuality, undetermined
young apprentice [will train as warrior prior to med. cat]
[link]

||

named drift because of eir constantly drifting mind, personality, and alignment
former kittypet origins
training as a warrior but desires to train as a medicine cat

||

AWKWARD
lacking skill or dexterity; lacking grace or ease of movement; lacking social graces or manners

if there is any word to describe driftpaw, it must be awkward. in every sense of it. ey are a former kittypet, and a fairly lazy one at that, resulting in eir lack of grace and dexterity. this also pertains to eir manners around others. ey don't say much, but often don't think much about what ey do end up saying, resulting in the words coming out wrong or in jumbled syllables. it is difficult for em to speak to other cats. ey trip over eir own paws just as much as ey trip over their own words. ey tend to make almost every situation uncomfortable as well as a result, whether or not it would have been awkward in the first place. ey have trouble speaking about eir aspirations, desires, and dreams just as much as eir nightmares, hatred, and troubled emotions. this also causes em to be distant from other cats and have trouble connecting with others, even those ey have come to trust and love to a familial level.

SOFT-SPOKEN
softly or mildly spoken; persuasive or suave; speaking with a soft or gentle voice; mild

speaking gently and beating around the bush during confrontation are some of driftpaw's worst habits. ey tend to speak with a very persuasive aura and almost always get what ey want, whether ey whine about it until ey do or ey manage to convince whoever they're trying to persuade with eir mild tone and light-hearted way of wording things. however, ey do struggle to talk about eirself constantly, even responding to something as simple as "how as your day been?" is a struggle for em. ey also have somewhat of a stammer to eir speech pattern and tend to repeat things like stories once or twice to the same cats.

DAYDREAMER
someone who is often in a dreamlike, musing state or fantasy while awake, usually pertaining to the fulfilment of wishes

saying driftpaw is a consistent daydreamer has to be an understatement. it doesn't matter whether ey are training or hunting or having a conversation, ey will almost always zone out into eir own little world and you'll have to repeat what you just said again because ey probably didn't even hear it in the slightest. because of their habit of daydreaming, ey tend to have a very bright, hopeful, and optimistic outlook on life. ey always have something nice to say about something, even the worst situation. whether its something automatic or something ey usually think about is unknown, probably even to driftpaw eirself.

IMPRESSIONABLE
susceptible; easily influenced because of a lack of critical ability

driftpaw is incredibly impressionable, sort of like a toddler that just learned to speak, and is spewing curse words in the back seat because the driver let one slip. ey don't understand the concept of right and wrong and can be led either way depending on who's paws ey fall into. they're also very easily impressed and are mesmerised by the simplest of things like catching a mouse or climbing a tree. their personality often drifts as well with this problem, as it tends to meld with whoever ey've spent the most time with or whoever ey've spoken to recently,

||

driftpaw's origins come from a house from the twoleg place that was placed a bit deeper in the forest than the others. ey were part of a large litter of kittens that were supposed to be given away and shipped out to other homes. on the night before ey were picked up, ey slipped out of the nest and got lost in the forest. ey wandered for days, becoming more and more desperate as ey couldn't find eir way out. ey became so exhausted ey ended up passing out on the border of shadowclan. for a while, the clan took care of em and nursed em back to health, however due to eir exhaustion, ey don't remember much apart from being initiated into the clan and becoming an apprentice.

being a former kittypet, driftpaw's heredity comes from a family of domestic shorthairs which is where ey get eir neat, short coat from. ey inherited eir grey tones from eir father, and eir pale eyes and dusty tint from eir mother. ey have a very thin, long, and lanky build and look almost frail because of it, but are larger than most apprentices eir age. because ey come from kittypets, ey lack any prominent scars apart from one that marks eir forehead from an incident within the forest. ey have a very sharp, defined figure with large ears and a long tail and a very narrow face. eir paw pads and nose are a very bright rosy pink that make eir primarily dull-toned appearance somewhat less so.

||

eir religious beliefs are somewhat doubted because of how ey really have no set personality. just like eir persona, eir religious belief drifts from situation to situation. sometimes it's all ey can put eir bets on, all that ey can trust, but other times ey trust eirself more than ey trust supposed cats in the sky that control fate. ey are in the constant limbo of "if it's meant to be, it'll happen" and "if you want it to be, chase after it." this often causes problems for em, especially between what ey tell certain cats, resulting in most not being able to trust eir judgement in the longrun.

||

" i like to daydream. everything is in control and you don't have to be alone "

" sorry, did i mess up again? i can never tell with you cats "

" yeah, not my problem. i don't want to get involved "

||

today i tried to catch a feather that was drifting in the wind
so fine, so light, so delicate and grey as hell.
i clawed at it in a bid to catch the poor thing
yet the more i tried, the further away it flew.
i questioned myself over why i wanted to catch it in my hand,
and i realised i desperately needed something tangible to hold on to.
something; anything.
anything that i could pin all my hopes and dreams on.
i was too forceful in keeping you close to me,
to let you be the pivot of my existence.
yet the feather finally taught me today,
that i should let you go, and let you drift with the wind
and let it bring you where you will eventually stay.
maybe you will find a heart that will be your home one day.
until judgement day: drift, soar, fly!
[credit]

woly poly

love
characters
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:41 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Wow all of these are so amazingly made cats! I haven't been reading them, no, not one. I like all the creativity!

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:00 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

OKAY.
Name - Guardianheart (pretty sure Day already knows him, I think we've roleplayed in the past?)
Rank - Warrior
Pelt color - wire-haired mangy grey Tom with darker grey tufts of fur that stick out
Eye color - Dull blue
Personality - Optimist, Guardianheart has had bad experiences in the past. He left his former mate, Hollyheart and abandoned his son, Scratchpaw, to become mates with a RiverClan cat named Brindlefawn. She then died soon after giving birth to two kits, and its haunted him ever since. Although things have and will go down hill, and he knows it, he tries to convince himself that everything will be okay, and there's nothing to worry about. He's always liked being alone and isolated from everyone else, as it helps him think, something he does best. He's not very good at fighting or hunting, and runs away from any fight he sees. He's never really thought of being a medicine cat, but he'd be honored to take the job.

WOLY POLY
Old February 14th, 2018, 05:47 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Good job guys! I’m not gonna post cuz I wonr get it, but these posts are great!! Keep up the good work!

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old February 14th, 2018, 10:29 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Hi! I'm so happy that you decided t-Just kidding, listen and I'll tell you why you should pick me as your apprentice, not like I actually care though. My name is Buzzardpaw, wait I should start from the beginning huh? Well, when I was born my mother took a look at me and said Useless, and that was my name. I was called useless for Six moons of my life, and it proved to be true. My mother and father neglected me, I was a useless son. I was a horrible fighter, and I would have been killed had the death of the dusk syndicate not happened before. After the Syndicate disbanded I was left alone to wander the forest. I was a useless hunter, and I hadn't eaten for three days. That's when I found the Shadowclan patrol. At first they were cautious, and that's natural. I mean who would trust a cat like me? I'm a useless sickly thin dark grey cat, my eyes are dark brown, everything about me has always been dark. After I got accepted into the clan and changed my name to Buzzardpaw I heard of 'Starclan'. I loved my parents, I truly did, but they couldn't have cared less about me. I wanted to forgive them for the neglect, for leaving me all alone to die in the forest. I prayed to Starclan, I prayed and prayed and prayed. Nothing. Nothing happened in myself, I couldn't find it in me to forgive them and that's how I know that Starclan isn't real. I began to hate them, but mostly myself even more after that and often find myself in a state of misery, lost in a never ending void. Now that I am seven moons old I have come to the conclusion that as long as I grow attached to no one, and not care about myself at all I can make it through this life. However, I fear oneday my wall will crumble. Someone could have enough light in them for the both of us. What drives me paranoid, is I don't know who. How is it some cats are ending these? All saying Woly Poly or something like that? Ugh, what mousebrains! Bye.
Old February 14th, 2018, 10:40 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

c: my goodness! i love reading these! so many good choices and some are very very creative. i'm cheering you all on :3 good luck~!

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!