Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old December 28th, 2017, 01:26 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★ Sign-Ups

name Hidden Faith
age 29 moons
rank Guard
gender identity cis-female
pronouns she/they
sexuality bi
appearance https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...59/yo_haha.jpg
personality tbrp?
other information nope
roleplay sample ": Blood
It was what she craved, especially from these two. Her nose wrinkled at the smell. She’d learned not to let her guard down. Her head rotated to Mangle. They were going to do this whether they wanted to or not, and the latter seemed like a stupid option. They were raised this way, in the Clan of Blood, to crave for that very thing. “You.” Her tail flicked to Bayoupaw, a menacing smile on her features. Her eyes flashed to Cobra, to the cat that he had under his lethal grasp, the cat’s plea. She chuckled. Her cranium turned back to the cat before her and she stepped up.
“Please don’t kill us.”
Her head angled toward Cobra when she heard those words from the cat underneath the beast. A smile shadowed her features again before she flexed her claws and turned her attention back to Bayoupaw. “Are you lost..?” The feline snorted. To them, Detrimental was a monster out of their own nightmares. A monster in the closet. A laugh escaped from her jaws before she flicked an ear, unsheathing her claws. She was going to do anything she had to to protect her honor." (this isn't from wco oops)
posts per day 7.17
lotusfang
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:32 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

@Reverie

accepted! go ahead and begin roleplaying.

//laughing bc my name is actually faith
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:44 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

name: Silencing Darkness [ Nicknamed Silence or Dark ]

gender identity: Non-Binary

pronouns: They / Them / Theirs

sexuality: Asexual, Aromantic

appearance: Schmoop

personality: Shy • Introverted • Charismatic • Humble • Impatient

other information: Nope

roleplay sample:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
@Okapi @Duskflight @Charmer

Smogcloud simply nodded at their leader’s response. They glanced up at the pale sky thoughtfully. Perhaps they could use the territory for more than herbs. The prey could be running better there, now that there weren’t cats to decline their numbers. Of course, there were foxes and badgers, but that wouldn’t be as drastic as the vast amount of cats the Dusk Syndicate had recruited.

The warrior was spared from having to respond to Grousestar when Shinefang announced the prescience of catmint. Now that the medicine cat had mentioned it, Smogcloud could scent a sweet tang in the air that made their mouth water. They restrained themself, knowing how important the catmint was - even that minimal amount was worth extraordinary value to those sick with Greencough.

Smogcloud had never been sick with the fatal disease themself, but they had bad experience with it. Their mother had fallen ill with it when they were an apprentice, and still identified as female. They had been devastated when their mother had finally succumbed to the illness. That was part of the reason they had chosen to identify as non-binary the rest of their apprenticehood and warriorhood. Smogcloud shook the memory. They had to focus on the present. They couldn’t change the past. But they could shape the future. This was important, and it was their job to guard their leader and medicine cat.

posts per day: 6.47

@tinyalienkid

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Is it to late to join?

@tinyalienkid
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:52 PM
the tale of six.

@Aura

accepted, go ahead and start roleplaying! don't forget to find a mentor~
@Mystic

nope! anyone can apply at any time.

Last edited by lio; December 28th, 2017 at 01:55 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
@Aura

accepted, go ahead and start roleplaying! don't forget to find a mentor~
@Mystic

nope! anyone can apply at any time.

Name: Faded Whisper
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Hetero/Straight
Appearance: #1 #2
Personality: Friendly, Obedient, Inquisitive, Optimistic
Other information: I don't think so.

Clover was padding through the cold, icy forest. Her fur was cold to the bones and her paws were cracked and some bleeding. She had been walking forever, trying to find shelter or at least a abandoned den. Her tail were covered in snow and her eyes were getting quite blurry, and before she knew it, she fell on the ground, panting and shivering of coldness and soon, everything went black.

Later, as she slowly opened her eyes, she actually felt warmth and comfort. She realized she wasn't in the forest at all, she was in a twoleg den! She looked around, a bit shocked and confused, ``H-Hello? I-I-Is anybody there?`` She looked around, trying to find if another cat was in the den too. Was the twoleg planning to do something to her? Was it bad? She felt a little scared and alone, but like always, she felt like that for her whole life. Soon she heard a creaking noise and a twoleg kit was there. Clover gasped in shock but she didn't dare to move, as the twoleg might catch her and do something bad if she didn't behave. The twoleg kit seemed actually friendly was carrying a two bowls of some sort, the twoleg kit set the bowls down and Clover realized it was water and some salmon food. She gulped it down it quickly and felt satisfied. The twoleg kit petted her head and Clover purred, feeling sleepy and soon... she fell asleep, feeling like she has family and was curled up by her mother's belly.

Posts per day: 10.61
@tinyalienkid

Last edited by Mystic; December 28th, 2017 at 03:58 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 02:30 PM
the tale of six.

@Mystic

accepted. go ahead and try to find a mentor for her so you can start roleplaying.
Old December 28th, 2017, 02:59 PM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

name
Temporary name; Crow
Future name; Badger's Snout (Im running out of ideas D: )

rank

Kit
gender identity

Male
pronouns

He/Him/
sexuality

Straight
appearance

boom
personality

He can be quite shy and has always wanted to be a Guard. The tom loves the quiet, but he thinks he loves food more. Crow, his temporary name, thinks he's a little overweight, but he loves food, especially birds.
other information

I ran out of ideas for names, are these ok?
roleplay sample

Swamptail swished his tail, scattering the snow behind him as it swayed. His long, brown fur didn't fit in with the snow- so prey would often run away. The tom was practicing stalking in the snow, hopefully to increase his chances of catching prey in the future.With every step he places his creamy paws slowly on the chilled, frosty snow. Suddenly, his ears perked up as he heard snow hit the ground-- which he was sure wasn't him.

It had been a water vole scurrying across the snow- when he found out, Swamp lowered down and had used what he'd just been doing. Stalking. Swamp's mouth was open, trying to get a whiff of the prey, while he paced slowly. Aha! There it is, thought the tom, focusing his azure eyes on the juicy, plump, succulent water vole that he'd been waiting for! Readying his back legs, arching his back, ready for the jump, he stalked a bit further before releasing his almighty pounce. His chocolate-dipped paws landed directly ontop of the prey, which he raked with his unsheathed, algae stained claws on the stomach. Nevermind him killling it, Swamptail batted it around, because thats what he did when he caught fish, and thought maybe he'd do it with this water vole.

He was on his way back to Riverclan's camp, when he noticed that he had to carry the vole across the water. Swamptail dreaded this part. The cocoa tom remembered back to when he became a warrior, he was bringing back a fish, and dropped into into the water. He then had to fish it back out, which he found quite hard. Climbing into the water, he moved his paws back and forth, his head ramaining above the surface, the water voles head fully submerged. ''That wasn't so hard!'' he muttered as he climbed through the entrance to camp. Swamp set down his cacth next to all the others and paced towards the warriors den for a nice long, quiet nap.

posts per day
mention @tinyalienkid
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old December 28th, 2017, 03:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Name; Tricky step
Age; 18 moons
rank; queen
Gender identity; female // she
Pronouns; She // Her //
Sexuality; straight
Appearance; Like her clan mates she has dark fur, but it had not come from being tribe born but rather she found herself lost and alone when she was welcomed to the tribe. She was named tricky step for her tuxedo marks on her chest, belly, paws and lastly tail tip. This often alarmed prey from great distances. Though she was too gentle to be a guard so she went with the alternative and decided that she would strive to be a hunter instead. She is a stalky she cat with brown fur, which is odd, but otherwise the black on a real tuxedo cat was replaced by brown instead.
Personality; she is anything but tricky, she is sweet kind and one might even say brave and courageous. The she cat is easily talked too and she is very proud to come up to anyone and make friends. She is quite calm and collected as opposed to being loud and easily spotted in a crowd. She gives off a very relaxed vibe. She reacts slowly and try’s to take things very slow- like an alarming situation she will sit back and watch it unfold before jumping in half wittedly
Other information; it would be lovely if she had a brother!
roleplay sample; N/A ??
posts per day; 10.97 I think
mention @tinyalienkid

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 28th, 2017 at 07:37 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 03:30 PM
the tale of six.

@Mystery

accepted! generally, most temporary names are like the actual names, with two words, but i'll let this slide as you're running out of ideas, haha. go ahead and begin roleplaying, just be sure he has someone to care for him!

@Celestial

i'll wait until that form is finished before reviewing anything ♡