Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:30 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:27 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:43 AM

Old December 25th, 2017, 06:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Brackenclan RP

@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Redwood Reindeer
@Ashthorn
@Celestial
It's here! But do keep in mind to ask people to rp in here ok?

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 25th, 2017, 06:22 PM

Default Re: Brackenclan RP

Song plays in background
Bearstar blinked his Amber eyes open which tend to glow in the shadows of his den that hid the rest of his body from view , the tom yawned and stretched as he stood up to his rather big paws well bigger then what a normal cats should be . That's one reason he received the first part of his name the other half is because of his pelt and bravery . He sighed as he looked out into the stream of yellow/golden light that was aiming in his den and at him which made him blink it was sunrise he knew that he had a full day of duties to cover , he shook his fur and trotted out of his den only to sit just at the mouth of it . He grunted as a leaf fell on his paw in which he shook it to get the leaf off
" another day passes and yet it feels like I'm stuck in time . Sometimes nine lives feels like ninemillion " he said and looked around his voice was deep.
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by Leucos; December 25th, 2017 at 06:23 PM.
Old December 25th, 2017, 06:29 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Song plays in background
Bearstar blinked his Amber eyes open which tend to glow in the shadows of his den that hid the rest of his body from view , the tom yawned and stretched as he stood up to his rather big paws well bigger then what a normal cats should be . That's one reason he received the first part of his name the other half is because of his pelt and bravery . He sighed as he looked out into the stream of yellow/golden light that was aiming in his den and at him which made him blink it was sunrise he knew that he had a full day of duties to cover , he shook his fur and trotted out of his den only to sit just at the mouth of it . He grunted as a leaf fell on his paw in which he shook it to get the leaf off
" another day passes and yet it feels like I'm stuck in time . Sometimes nine lives feels like ninemillion " he said and looked around his voice was deep.
@Sasukewolf (madness)
A soft laugh was heard behind Bearstar “ what are you on about this time old friend?” Said Deathheart in a dark husky voice however it was kind as he walks up to his friend aka leader. “ not going crazy on me are you?” He purrs playfully as he sits down by bearstar, Deathheart a loyal warrior with a interesting way of words, in many subjects including the love department. He can also speak words that can send shivers down many spines or even have their heart beating faster because of it. But he still held true to his title as deputy of the clan his friend lead. He smiles always warm and his purrs always filled with excitement of a kit ready to play
Old December 25th, 2017, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
A soft laugh was heard behind Bearstar “ what are you on about this time old friend?” Said Deathheart in a dark husky voice however it was kind as he walks up to his friend aka leader. “ not going crazy on me are you?” He purrs playfully as he sits down by bearstar, Deathheart a loyal warrior with a interesting way of words, in many subjects including the love department. He can also speak words that can send shivers down many spines or even have their heart beating faster because of it. But he still held true to his title as deputy of the clan his friend lead. He smiles always warm and his purrs always filled with excitement of a kit ready to play
His ears perked up and twitched at the laugh that belonged to his deputy and friend he smiled softly then he let out a chuckle he looked over to a pair of green eyes he noticed the scars over one of them then the X like scar on his deputy chest . He wondered how Deathheart had acquired them when they haven't been in a battle yet it did make him think. He grinned and looked out into the clan camp " I'm not going anywhere " he joked his tail wrapped around his paws neatly " have you ever felt like that your life was an eternity ? " he asked now looking over to his deputy again his Amber eyes shined a bit as the sun hit him

Old December 25th, 2017, 06:43 PM

My Mood: Cold

Moonkit yawned a bit, opening her blue eyes. She blinked once, looking at the nursery. Just one more moon, and i'll be an apprentice! Moonkit thought excitedly.
Old December 25th, 2017, 06:57 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
His ears perked up and twitched at the laugh that belonged to his deputy and friend he smiled softly then he let out a chuckle he looked over to a pair of green eyes he noticed the scars over one of them then the X like scar on his deputy chest . He wondered how Deathheart had acquired them when they haven't been in a battle yet it did make him think. He grinned and looked out into the clan camp " I'm not going anywhere " he joked his tail wrapped around his paws neatly " have you ever felt like that your life was an eternity ? " he asked now looking over to his deputy again his Amber eyes shined a bit as the sun hit him
He smiles “ you better..” he begins to look at him “ well... yes I have. It’s interesting but also life is short as well. But on days like this it feels like you have all the time in the world.” He purrs softly “ you just have let it flow. Accept it and only than will time feel like a eternity than again you are our leader so of course on your reign time will slow to let your light shine most for us all. Isn’t that what those starclan cats say?” He Says playfully
Old December 25th, 2017, 07:04 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Pinewood walked out of the warriors den and stretched. He saw that Gingerpaw was awake, he looked at his daughter and walked over to her. "Hey." He meowed.

"Hey!" Gingerpaw meowed in a tired voice. She let out a yawn and sat there.

Pinewood walked away.

Blizzardbrook nodded at Gingerpaw after walking out of the warriors den.

(I'll do colors in the next post.)
(OPEN)

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 25th, 2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
He smiles “ you better..” he begins to look at him “ well... yes I have. It’s interesting but also life is short as well. But on days like this it feels like you have all the time in the world.” He purrs softly “ you just have let it flow. Accept it and only than will time feel like a eternity than again you are our leader so of course on your reign time will slow to let your light shine most for us all. Isn’t that what those starclan cats say?” He Says playfully
Bearstar looked up to the sky and tilted his head
please let us have a safe journey called life I don't wish for my clan to have as much pain as others did before us. he smiled a bit
" I think so. But your right now is not the time to complain but the time to enjoy it. Not many have the pleasure of a long life . Not many even get a choice to live at birth " he meowed he scratched his neck that elicited a purr from his throat . It was strange that they were talking about life and death how they could talk about it so easily without cringing or shying away . But everyone is entitled to their own sorrow in a way and it seemed that this was his sorrow " there is an old saying . That life and death are illusions we are in a constant state of transformation " he added his ear twitched

Old December 25th, 2017, 07:21 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Bearstar looked up to the sky and tilted his head
please let us have a safe journey called life I don't wish for my clan to have as much pain as others did before us. he smiled a bit
" I think so. But your right now is not the time to complain but the time to enjoy it. Not many have the pleasure of a long life . Not many even get a choice to live at birth " he meowed he scratched his neck that elicited a purr from his throat . It was strange that they were talking about life and death how they could talk about it so easily without cringing or shying away . But everyone is entitled to their own sorrow in a way and it seemed that this was his sorrow " there is an old saying . That life and death are illusions we are in a constant state of transformation " he added his ear twitched
He laugh softly “ they are many old sayings. Many tales many lessons but we are our own tale. We have our songs and our battle cries why not let the next generation sing our stories instead of us hmm?” He Says as he begins to stand up “ now than enough talk or I’m going to end up flirting with you again and as much as I love to see you embarrassed we have work to do!” He Says as he playfully pushes Bearstar to stand up “ come on! The clan awaits us!”
Old December 25th, 2017, 07:34 PM

Quote:
He laugh softly “ they are many old sayings. Many tales many lessons but we are our own tale. We have our songs and our battle cries why not let the next generation sing our stories instead of us hmm?” He Says as he begins to stand up “ now than enough talk or I’m going to end up flirting with you again and as much as I love to see you embarrassed we have work to do!” He Says as he playfully pushes Bearstar to stand up “ come on! The clan awaits us!”
The brindle tom smiled at his deputies first sentence but almost fell over as he was being pushed to stand up. He grunted and shook his fur again getting off any dirt , grass or leaves that may have been on it he didn't like his pelt dirty that much. He twitched his ears again along with his tail
" because the younger generation will get it wrong " he meowed and started walking but stopped a few mouse lengths and looked over his shoulder at his deputy waiting him to follow . His tail was in the air and swayed side to side and his eyes narrowed a tad bit looking more serious and like a leader should be . His chest was puffed out and his head was held high .
indeed we are our own story . Two friends that are leader and deputy . But not all fables end in gold. Some turn to dust and ash . Some have a happy ending some turn to a disaster .I hope that our tale has a happy ending
" I do believe they can wait a bit longer . I still need to get a bite. And I would like to keep talking to my deputy " he meowed with a smirk at the word my .