Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 04:22 AM
Introduction to stealth-y...
by Estelle
Last post by Rose
Today 04:14 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:02 AM
Casa de Ele [Open]
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:53 AM

Old December 4th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: KingdomClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
King Apollo purred at his bodyguard. "I was just wondering since I gave you it." he meowed. "Most cats don't like the jobs I give them." he meowed with a shake of his head.

Princess Aphrodite purred at Snow. "You may rise." she meowed indicating that she didn't stay bowing down. "A squirrel would sound nice, and when you get back we can share it." she meowed with a purr. "If you are up to sharing a meal with me?"
Silent shook his head slowly-clearly dissipointed that Cats would do such a thing. “They should be greatful that you even took the time to think long and hard about what they should be.” the older cat sighed.
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
(@Shadow, sure!)
Princess Aphrodite nodded. "Thank you Dawn." she purred as she flashed her a beautiful smile before standing up and walked over to were her favorite jewels were. "Now we put gold on me." she told her, but instead of letting Dawn do it she did it herself. Lastly she put on the golden small crown on her head. "Thank you Dawn. You soon will get the hang of it." she purred and with that she dipped her head to her mother and padded out of the cave, walking deeper out of the cave she came across the entrance of the waterfall purring she walked out of the cave and into the clearing of her people. Her eyes looked around.

Queen Cleopatra purred at her favorite servant. "Thank you so much, Amber." She meowed as she watched her place them on her. "You are the best servant I have ever had, well you are more like a friend than a servant too me." she smiled with a purr.

King Apollo looked at his bodyguard. "Knight Silent, company on my walk will you?" He meowed as he padded over the bridge and into the camp clearing. He dipped his head to everyone. "Say what is my mate doing?" he asked. "My queen?" he meowed again.

Princes Ares's purred at Leaf. "Yes company with me on a walk, Mistress Leaf." he meowed as he padded after his father but this time went on the opposite direction.

Amber smiled, ``Oh thank you Queen Cleopatra, I try my best for the queen, and my friend.`` She purred happily.

Sparrow followed Prince Ares and Leaf, it was his duty to be the Body guard after all.
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
King Apollo purred at his bodyguard. "I was just wondering since I gave you it." he meowed. "Most cats don't like the jobs I give them." he meowed with a shake of his head.

Princess Aphrodite purred at Snow. "You may rise." she meowed indicating that she didn't stay bowing down. "A squirrel would sound nice, and when you get back we can share it." she meowed with a purr. "If you are up to sharing a meal with me?"
Her ears perked up and quickly rose her tail flicked she nodded
" It be an honor! " she meowed " don't worry I'll be back soon enough " she added and ran as fast as she could her paws like a white blur. She made it over the part that blocked the clan. She smelled a squirrel near by as the wind blew she spotted it near a bush , she crouched and was quiet steering clear of any leaves . Her ears pricked as she crept up to it quickly soon turning into a speed walk , the squirrel out its head up but then back down . Snow pounced on the squirrel and snapped its neck I'll take the tail of the squirrel that way she'll have enough she races back and leapt over the same barrier and ran back up to the princess she placed the creature at her paws and stepped back
" I'll have the tail....I mean...gah! Why does it sound so... Pushy? Ugh I mean.. " she meowed and shook her fur she scratched the ground in frustration

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 4th, 2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent shook his head slowly-clearly dissipointed that Cats would do such a thing. “They should be greatful that you even took the time to think long and hard about what they should be.” the older cat sighed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Amber smiled, ``Oh thank you Queen Cleopatra, I try my best for the queen, and my friend.`` She purred happily.

Sparrow followed Prince Ares and Leaf, it was his duty to be the Body guard after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Her ears perked up and quickly rose her tail flicked she nodded
" It be an honor! " she meowed " don't worry I'll be back soon enough " she added and ran as fast as she could her paws like a white blur. She made it over the part that blocked the clan. She smelled a squirrel near by as the wind blew she spotted it near a bush , she crouched and was quiet steering clear of any leaves . Her ears pricked as she crept up to it quickly soon turning into a speed walk , the squirrel out its head up but then back down . Snow pounced on the squirrel and snapped its neck I'll take the tail of the squirrel that way she'll have enough she races back and leapt over the same barrier and ran back up to the princess she placed the creature at her paws and stepped back
" I'll have the tail....I mean...gah! Why does it sound so... Pushy? Ugh I mean.. " she meowed and shook her fur she scratched the ground in frustration

King Apollo laughed, he liked this cat. "I do agree with you." he meowed with a purr. "Say have you seen my mate?" He asked with a tilt of her head. "I only saw her this morning." he frowned.

Cleopatra purred at Amber. "Thank you." she purred as she stood up. "Do I look okay?" she asked as she turned her blue-green eyes on Amber.

Princess Aphrodite waited and when she came back she let out a purr. "You can have as much as I can. You have a right after all." she meowed as she sat down.
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
King Apollo laughed, he liked this cat. "I do agree with you." he meowed with a purr. "Say have you seen my mate?" He asked with a tilt of her head. "I only saw her this morning." he frowned.

Cleopatra purred at Amber. "Thank you." she purred as she stood up. "Do I look okay?" she asked as she turned her blue-green eyes on Amber.

Princess Aphrodite waited and when she came back she let out a purr. "You can have as much as I can. You have a right after all." she meowed as she sat down.
Silent thought for a bit. “I do believe your queen is in her den getting prepared..for somthing.” he said truthfully. He knew she was getting all prettied up for something. He just didn’t know what.
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:09 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:

Snow tilted her head her ears twitched so did her nose
" sometimes it is confusing sorry your highness . I just wanna make sure you get your fill " she meowed with a smile she cleaned her fur again. She looked at a bird that landed in a branch and she smiled again it chirped and she started to hum along with it she liked birds she tried to never hunt them .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 4th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

``You look gorgeous!`` Amber mewed, ``Are you ready for the night feast?`` Amber asked, ``I hope the others are ready!`` She purred in amusement.

Last edited by Mystic; December 4th, 2017 at 06:12 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``You look gorgeous!`` Amber mewed, ``Are you ready for the night feast?`` Amber asked, ``I hope the others are ready!`` She purred in amusement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Snow tilted her head her ears twitched so did her nose
" sometimes it is confusing sorry your highness . I just wanna make sure you get your fill " she meowed with a smile she cleaned her fur again. She looked at a bird that landed in a branch and she smiled again it chirped and she started to hum along with it she liked birds she tried to never hunt them .
[QUOTE=Shadow;433439]
Silent thought for a bit. “I do believe your queen is in her den getting prepared..for somthing.” he said truthfully. He knew she was getting all prettied up for something. He just didn’t know what.
[/QUOTE

King Apollo nodded. "You ready for the festival tonight?" he asked with a yawn. "I assume my mate is trying to get ready." he laughed with a purr.

Princess Aphrodite purred. "Thank you, are you ready for the festival tonight?" she asked, as she mentions the one that is held for the Royal family. All the cats come together with fresh prey. Even the King will announce somethings that will be mentioned.

Cleopatra purred at Amber. "Thank you!" she purred happily. Her green-blue eyes sparkled.
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:26 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
(@Shadow, sure!)
Princess Aphrodite nodded. "Thank you Dawn." she purred as she flashed her a beautiful smile before standing up and walked over to were her favorite jewels were. "Now we put gold on me." she told her, but instead of letting Dawn do it she did it herself. Lastly she put on the golden small crown on her head. "Thank you Dawn. You soon will get the hang of it." she purred and with that she dipped her head to her mother and padded out of the cave, walking deeper out of the cave she came across the entrance of the waterfall purring she walked out of the cave and into the clearing of her people. Her eyes looked around.

Queen Cleopatra purred at her favorite servant. "Thank you so much, Amber." She meowed as she watched her place them on her. "You are the best servant I have ever had, well you are more like a friend than a servant too me." she smiled with a purr.

King Apollo looked at his bodyguard. "Knight Silent, company on my walk will you?" He meowed as he padded over the bridge and into the camp clearing. He dipped his head to everyone. "Say what is my mate doing?" he asked. "My queen?" he meowed again.

Princes Ares's purred at Leaf. "Yes company with me on a walk, Mistress Leaf." he meowed as he padded after his father but this time went on the opposite direction.
leaf was a bit surprised of his answer but nonetheless she nodded and padded after him trying to keep to his pace and not end up falling behind. the she-cat wasn't really sure what was going but she went with it seeing as it didn't bother any cat.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

leaf was a bit surprised of his answer but nonetheless she nodded and padded after him trying to keep to his pace and not end up falling behind. the she-cat wasn't really sure what was going but she went with it seeing as it didn't bother any cat.

Prince Ares's snuck a look at Leaf. "You are quite a beautiful she-cat, Leaf." He meowed then tilted his head as he took in all her appearance. He never met anyone like her, but he still wanted to get to know her more.