Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:54 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM

Old November 19th, 2017, 08:11 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Blind to the Abuse {Private}

STORY
In River High, a huge high school housing over five thousand students, is a senior teen boy who is known by everybody, crushed on by all the girls, and is involved in all the school clubs. He may seem like he lives the perfect life, but at home, he is living with a constantly drunk father and a mother with leukemia. Always trying to endure his father's beatings, or avoid them, he doesn't seem to have time for girls or relationships...

Then one day in the middle of the school year, a new girl arrives at the school. She is poorly dressed, but that is not what everybody notices right away. Instead, they notice her having to use her hands to get around. They see she is blind, but that doesn't stop the taunts, name calling, or teasing the young outcast faces, all due to an accident years ago that caused her permanent blindness.

When she meets the popular boy on her first day, it is in science class. He gets chosen as her lab partner. But instead of scorning her or laughing at her, he kindly helps her through the assignment. They start hanging out at lunch, then gym, then for assignments after school. She falls in love with him and his kindness.

When she learns of his father's abuse, she decides to help him find a way out.

And will the bullies at school eventually accept the girl's disability and see her for who she is? Will they stop scorning her for hanging out with the most popular boy in school?

My Form
Name: Seraphina
Looks: http://static.tumblr.com/2a14619c4f8...allpaper--.jpg
Persona: tbrped

@Sasukewolf (madness) time for your form ;3

♡ character page wip ♡
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:19 PM
The Madness King

Default Re: Blind to the Abuse {Private}

Sasuke wolfheart
Male
https://pin.it/uwjk4p6xyervus
Tbrp :3
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:50 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
https://pin.it/uwjk4p6xyervus
Tbrp :3
Kay I'll begin. Make sure to Quote me))

Seraphina carefully got out of her mother's red Mustang. "Have a good day honey!" her mother calls out the window. Seraphina takes a deep breathe to steel herself up for today; she could almost hear the taunts going on in the minds of the students around her. She slowly starts walking, somehow finding the front door. As she pushes through, cool air conditioning blasts in her face, a relief from the heat and humidity outside. She senses a person passing her, so she asks her "Um, can you tell me where the office is?" Seraphina asks.

The other girl sighs. "Just go to the left. It'll be there..." she says before hurrying off. Seraphina goes towards the left, feeling along the walls. She finds the office door, running her fingers along the braille sign on the door. She opens the door and lets herself in. She goes towards where she guessed was the counter. "Um, excuse me.... I'm new here. I'm Seraphina Rosa, and I'm here for my schedule... in braille..."

The attendant looked through papers on her desk. "Oh yes, here we are. Here honey." She hands Seraphina her schedule with raised braille lettering.

Seraphina smiles. "Thank you very much"

As she left and felt her way through the halls, she heard snickers and laughs. "Oh, look, a rat" one voice snickered.

Another voice said "Or a bat. Hey you! Show us some wings!"

Seraphina ignored them and continued moving.

Timeskip :3))

"And the final lab partners will be... Sasuke and Seraphina..." The professor rattled off the names. "Get with your partners, class. Then we will explain the assignment."

As people around her moved around, Seraphina stayed standing at her desk, waiting for a sign to know when her partner would be beside her. When she sensed him near her, she braced herself for the taunts and scornful teasing.

This is where you say hello :3))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:54 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Kay I'll begin. Make sure to Quote me))

Seraphina carefully got out of her mother's red Mustang. "Have a good day honey!" her mother calls out the window. Seraphina takes a deep breathe to steel herself up for today; she could almost hear the taunts going on in the minds of the students around her. She slowly starts walking, somehow finding the front door. As she pushes through, cool air conditioning blasts in her face, a relief from the heat and humidity outside. She senses a person passing her, so she asks her "Um, can you tell me where the office is?" Seraphina asks.

The other girl sighs. "Just go to the left. It'll be there..." she says before hurrying off. Seraphina goes towards the left, feeling along the walls. She finds the office door, running her fingers along the braille sign on the door. She opens the door and lets herself in. She goes towards where she guessed was the counter. "Um, excuse me.... I'm new here. I'm Seraphina Rosa, and I'm here for my schedule... in braille..."

The attendant looked through papers on her desk. "Oh yes, here we are. Here honey." She hands Seraphina her schedule with raised braille lettering.

Seraphina smiles. "Thank you very much"

As she left and felt her way through the halls, she heard snickers and laughs. "Oh, look, a rat" one voice snickered.

Another voice said "Or a bat. Hey you! Show us some wings!"

Seraphina ignored them and continued moving.

Timeskip :3))

"And the final lab partners will be... Sasuke and Seraphina..." The professor rattled off the names. "Get with your partners, class. Then we will explain the assignment."

As people around her moved around, Seraphina stayed standing at her desk, waiting for a sign to know when her partner would be beside her. When she sensed him near her, she braced herself for the taunts and scornful teasing.

This is where you say hello :3))
A dark husky voice speaks up softly not to scare her of course. He touches her hand “ well than ready to get started newbie?” He asks happily and kindly. “ okay than ... seems like we’re making a thing... would you like for me to explain what we’re doing?” He asks kindly
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:08 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
A dark husky voice speaks up softly not to scare her of course. He touches her hand “ well than ready to get started newbie?” He asks happily and kindly. “ okay than ... seems like we’re making a thing... would you like for me to explain what we’re doing?” He asks kindly
Seraphina jumps slightly, startled, when Sasuke touches her hand. She shakes her head and pulls her hand away, tucking it under her other arm. "No... I got my mom to read to me from a textbook on this... cause it wasn't braille.... anyway, we're making rock candy... but you can guide me through it..." she gives him a half smile, her unseeing gaze resting on his nose rather than his own eyes. Yet hers sparkled with a mischievous glint. "when we are done, we can eat it... all of it. I wouldn't mind getting a sugar high..." the humor in her hadn't come out in a long time, but this boy's kind voice put her at ease.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:11 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Seraphina jumps slightly, startled, when Sasuke touches her hand. She shakes her head and pulls her hand away, tucking it under her other arm. "No... I got my mom to read to me from a textbook on this... cause it wasn't braille.... anyway, we're making rock candy... but you can guide me through it..." she gives him a half smile, her unseeing gaze resting on his nose rather than his own eyes. Yet hers sparkled with a mischievous glint. "when we are done, we can eat it... all of it. I wouldn't mind getting a sugar high..." the humor in her hadn't come out in a long time, but this boy's kind voice put her at ease.
He laughs happily “ than I’ll try my best making it as big as possible!” He says happily. He begins to move some stuff to make sure it’s safe for her than smiles kindly “ okay first thing first to wet the stickys would you like to do it?”
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:15 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
He laughs happily “ than I’ll try my best making it as big as possible!” He says happily. He begins to move some stuff to make sure it’s safe for her than smiles kindly “ okay first thing first to wet the stickys would you like to do it?”
Seraphina smiles. "I would rather you do it... I can add the sugar and put the water in the cup when it's time..."

♡ character page wip ♡
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Seraphina smiles. "I would rather you do it... I can add the sugar and put the water in the cup when it's time..."
He smiles kindly “ sure! Now than...” he begins to do just that making sure it was wet as it could be.
Old November 20th, 2017, 04:32 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
He smiles kindly “ sure! Now than...” he begins to do just that making sure it was wet as it could be.
Seraphina smiles and patiently waits for her part, wishing not for the first time she could see what was going on. But the thought of the sugary candy hitting her tongue made her eager enough to keep her from worrying too much at the moment.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old November 20th, 2017, 11:30 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Seraphina smiles and patiently waits for her part, wishing not for the first time she could see what was going on. But the thought of the sugary candy hitting her tongue made her eager enough to keep her from worrying too much at the moment.
after a while he begins to touch her hand “ okay I’m going to hand you the sugar. Are you ready?” He asks kindly as he held her hand to let her know that he was there.