Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 11:15 AM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:15 AM
Walking With Star's:...
by Zei
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 11:11 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 6th, 2016, 08:19 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
"Yeah... i guess i will... its tough to learn though! so be warned!" Amberstorm made sure to keep a safe distance as he stretched for the last time. He settled into his spot and closed his eyes.
"I'll get the hang of it eventually," She meowed determinedly, eyes slightly narrowed. Finally she closed them, laying her head down on her paws. She blinked one eye open to stare at Amberstorm for a moment, before flicking her tail across his nose and quickly shutting them again, a small smile on her face.

Old November 7th, 2016, 08:04 AM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Copperpaw slowly limped into the medicine cat den. The she-cat slowly pulled her broken paw from her side gently placing it on the ground and making sure no wait was distributed upon it,"Excuse me, my paw is broken." Copperpaw mewed moving slightly forward and cringing in pain as she accidentally put a slight bit of her weight on her injured paw.

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; November 7th, 2016 at 08:04 AM.
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:06 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
(Sorry!) Lightpaw was already awake, and raced outside when she heard her mentor. My first day of taining! YAY!! She skidded to a stop in front of Arrowheart, and looked up eagerly at him. "What're we gonna do today? Fight foxes? Defend the borders?" She let put a ferocious growl, clumsily swiping in midair. Nothing will ever get past me! || Awoken by his sister'a loud yowling, Burstpaw slowly padded into the clearing, looking down the whole time. E was a bit excited, but his fears were overwhelming. Whats the territory like? It's probably so big you could get lost! And foxes...! "Yes, Flammingarrow?" The orange tom stared at his paws, a bit jealous of his sister'a excitement. Why can't I be so enthusiastic?
Arrowheart smiled down at the energetic kit. "Well, I had some plans but figured I'd ask you which you'd like to do first. We'll start with what you choose, and then to end the day, we'll meet back up with Flamingarrow and Burstpaw."
"And then," Flamingarrow continued offering and encouraging smile to Burstpaw, "we'll go for a tour of the territory so you two can get your bearings. Every warrior needs to know their way around so the tour needs to get done today." He instructed, a tad bit sternly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 7th, 2016, 11:02 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
Copperpaw slowly limped into the medicine cat den. The she-cat slowly pulled her broken paw from her side gently placing it on the ground and making sure no wait was distributed upon it,"Excuse me, my paw is broken." Copperpaw mewed moving slightly forward and cringing in pain as she accidentally put a slight bit of her weight on her injured paw.
Redclaw walked in behind her looking very concerned for his apprentice

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old November 7th, 2016, 01:14 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Arrowheart smiled down at the energetic kit. "Well, I had some plans but figured I'd ask you which you'd like to do first. We'll start with what you choose, and then to end the day, we'll meet back up with Flamingarrow and Burstpaw."
"And then," Flamingarrow continued offering and encouraging smile to Burstpaw, "we'll go for a tour of the territory so you two can get your bearings. Every warrior needs to know their way around so the tour needs to get done today." He instructed, a tad bit sternly.
"Hunting! No - fighting! No - I can't decide!" Lightpaw narrowed her eyes in thought. Which would be more useful? Fighting will protect the Clan, but how often do Clans attack other Clans? Hunting will provide food for everyone... She looked up at Arrowheart. "Hunting. I wanna go hunting!" || Burstpaw glared at his sister. But I can't fight! I'm just an apprentice, and certainly not one that can claw and scratch! Her white fur was fluffed up with excitement, her eyes open wide, and he knew couldn't spoil her moment. "I guess fighting couldn't be so bad..." He murmured, finally glancing up at Flammingarrow.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 7th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Gazeshadow stepped out of the warriors den and sniffed through the air. 'good day to go hunting' he thought. He sat waiting to see if anyone was going to ask him if he wanted to go hunting.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old November 7th, 2016, 02:55 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
"Hunting! No - fighting! No - I can't decide!" Lightpaw narrowed her eyes in thought. Which would be more useful? Fighting will protect the Clan, but how often do Clans attack other Clans? Hunting will provide food for everyone... She looked up at Arrowheart. "Hunting. I wanna go hunting!" || Burstpaw glared at his sister. But I can't fight! I'm just an apprentice, and certainly not one that can claw and scratch! Her white fur was fluffed up with excitement, her eyes open wide, and he knew couldn't spoil her moment. "I guess fighting couldn't be so bad..." He murmured, finally glancing up at Flammingarrow.
Arrowheart gave her a small nod. "Hunting it is then!" He exclaimed. Then turning to Flamingarrow he nodded. "We shall come to the training cave when we're finished with our lesson. See you two then." He offered Burstpaw a smile and padded to the camp entrance, his dark brindled tail held high above him.

Flamingarrow had noticed that his apprentice didn't seem quite as excited as his sibling, but he shrugged it off. Flamingarrow himself had been shy for his first few training sessions. "We'll get to go hunting tomorrow Burstpaw." He encouraged. "Both skills are important. One we need to survive, the other we use to protect what we survive for." He took a breath and relieved himself of a sigh. "Now let's go, this will be nice, I promise. If you should be worried for battle training, then be glad your with me and not Arrowheart, he's really strict when it comes to battle moves." He said jokingly trying to lighten the mood as he padded towards the entrance.
(I'll post in the territory for Light and the training cave for burst)
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 7th, 2016, 03:06 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Arrowheart gave her a small nod. "Hunting it is then!" He exclaimed. Then turning to Flamingarrow he nodded. "We shall come to the training cave when we're finished with our lesson. See you two then." He offered Burstpaw a smile and padded to the camp entrance, his dark brindled tail held high above him.

Flamingarrow had noticed that his apprentice didn't seem quite as excited as his sibling, but he shrugged it off. Flamingarrow himself had been shy for his first few training sessions. "We'll get to go hunting tomorrow Burstpaw." He encouraged. "Both skills are important. One we need to survive, the other we use to protect what we survive for." He took a breath and relieved himself of a sigh. "Now let's go, this will be nice, I promise. If you should be worried for battle training, then be glad your with me and not Arrowheart, he's really strict when it comes to battle moves." He said jokingly trying to lighten the mood as he padded towards the entrance.
(I'll post in the territory for Light and the training cave for burst)
(Ok great!)

Lightpaw bounced out of the clearing, looking back at Burstpaw. "See tar later!" She knew he was probably scared, but as she turned towards Arrowheart she almost instantly forgot about it. Burstpaw will be fine. He may be a scaredy-mouse, but he's got courage somewhere in him! || Burstpaw heard his sister's goodbye and glanced up at her. "Thanks," He murmured, shuffling his paws self-consciously. Ralizing his mentor was leaving, he quickly got up and followed Flammingarrow. This can't be very bad... right?

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 7th, 2016, 03:23 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Stormkit walked energeticly out of the Nursery,her intents to do something gfun for once.
Old November 7th, 2016, 03:48 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

(This is for Raven)
Tinyflame was sitting in the clearing, casually grooming his fur as he awaited the arrival of his apprentice. I wonder where she is... he thought to himself as he continued his grooming. He slowly came to a stop and sat up straight and scanned the clearing for her but did not see her. He sighed semi-loudly I guess I'll have to continue waiting... he thought.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Closed Thread