Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by lark.
Today 11:06 PM
A Tale as Old as Time
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 10:57 PM
Turtlekit everythhing...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:55 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 10:55 PM

Old February 15th, 2018, 04:50 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Wolfpaw eyes widened at the sight of the she-cat he didn't even know. Ah, he hated the heat. He squinted his eyes, the rather large cat followed her before stopping. Where was Hades, anyway? His ears flattened to his skull, "What.. what.. about HAdes?! F...forget this." He wasn't going to die. He could make this. He didn't want to be a hero. He just didn't want to be someone who ran away from problems like always. Wolfpaw twirled around on his paws, his golden eyes shining with determation. Always face your fears, eh? He recalled what his mother have told him countless times. Despite being large for his age, he was a young cat that was heathy and could take on a lot. He had healed from the war, but Hades was older and wounded. Wolfpaw without another second to debate, ran into the fire. His stomach twisting and knotting into fear
“Where are you going?!” Quinoa screamed. She had failed Hades. Instead of saving someone, they had just RAN INTO THEIR DEATH. Quinoa reared around, not caring as she signed her fur. The gray tom was near enough that she could grab his scruff, and he was gone. The heat burned into her eyes, tears welling up. The smoke was thick, and her paw felt numb as the herbs tried to heal. She knew that Hades might die, and because of that, this young tom might die, and because of him, she might die. What is wrong with her?! Quinoa fought back the urge to run back out, losing like a coward. Not when lives were at stake. But, Hades had told her to grab anyone and run. “Wait!” She hollered into the flames, leaping over a burning slat of wood. Ashes rained down, and she dug underneath a wood chunk, desperately trying to catch up. “Wait!” She hollered again, and the seconds waiting felt like hours.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 15th, 2018, 05:03 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Welcome Sano!
A dark laughter was heard behind the former rouge named hades, as A handsome tom, with mixed fur of black, gray and white, he steps forward eyes blazing and as cold as the rain that poured down on them. He smiles darkly his eyes burning and staring at hades with such anger and hatred it even sent a shiver down the rouges spine as the unknown cat begins to speak.
“ Hades! My fool of a brother! You have been hiding huh? Hiding behind lies and fake love! God and here I thought I was the crazy one! ... not anymore it seems. You have betrayed us! You have killed everything we knew! We cared about you! We loved you hades!! We wanted a life yet you tossed away as if it was nothing! No longer will I hid from the truth! No longer will I forget about what you did! What you destroyed!! Hades tonight you fall!! Tonight you will feel the pain you’ve put us though... tonight you will suffer!!” He yells loudly as thunder strikes the home hades made now a fire began to burn within the home blazing and spreading quickly. Hades begins to panic a bit as he yowls “ Everyone!! Get outside now!” He yowls as he begins to pull Quinoa out quickly “ Stay here. Whoever comes out lead them to the next home quickly!” He yowls as he begins to run into the flames to save anyone else who was inside however he wasn’t alone since this mysterious tom begins to walk inside calmly “ may madness fall” he says darkly as he goes inside into the flames after hades.

The flames burn, Sano is here, hades will fall. Let it begin, the suffering of madness.
Quote:
The tom's eyes widened, he just returned from talking with one of Hades' follower. There was one thing, now Wolfpaw didn't get scared easily. He wasn't calm. He never have been, either way. However their was one thing his mind seem so, so distracted on. Heat. Everywhere. It seem to choke his lungs, the smoke he inhaled. Wolfpaw needed to get out. He didn't plan to die out here, no. He made a promise he would die in battle. He stood up, backing away from the fire that wavered. His fur was dotted with ash, as he dug at a hole in the wall. Desperate to slip through it. Wolfpaw put his head through the hole, his arms hauling him from out the house. When he reach the outside he broke down into a coughing fit, gasping for air. What was going on? His vision was blurred, not able to think alright. He heard the word, `suffer` and then talking. His eye darted around. Was anyone else in there? Wolfpaw unsheathed his claws out on instinct. Despite being weak to his knees, the wolf looking cat bounded forward to the sound of talking. Soon to meet hades and.. whoever that cat was. Wolfpaw only knew four cats names basically. Ivy, Hades, Orsius, and Pacific. "W..what.. is go-oing on?!" He breathe out, the question wasn't a choice. Someone was going to answer. Wolfpaw was reckless when he felt scared. His mind still focusing on the killing heat.
Quote:
Wolfpaw eyes widened at the sight of the she-cat he didn't even know. Ah, he hated the heat. He squinted his eyes, the rather large cat followed her before stopping. Where was Hades, anyway? His ears flattened to his skull, "What.. what.. about HAdes?! F...forget this." He wasn't going to die. He could make this. He didn't want to be a hero. He just didn't want to be someone who ran away from problems like always. Wolfpaw twirled around on his paws, his golden eyes shining with determation. Always face your fears, eh? He recalled what his mother have told him countless times. Despite being large for his age, he was a young cat that was heathy and could take on a lot. He had healed from the war, but Hades was older and wounded. Wolfpaw without another second to debate, ran into the fire. His stomach twisting and knotting into fear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Iriss's eyes opened as she smelt smoke. She propped herself up onto her paws, and looked around. Fire was spreading through the house. She felt an urge to run to her tree, would it burn as well? She hoped not. Finally she dashed out the window and up into her tree, slow and clumsily, she couldn't move well thinking about the fact that she was expecting kits. But where was Hades? All she could smell was smoke and blood. Her senses were blocked by the bitter tang and she let out a long whimper. "Hades!" Iriss called out in fear.
Quote:
He was running though the building smelling for someone he knew soon he heard Iriss “ Iriss!! -“ was suddenly cut off when he was jumped on by Sano who pinned him to the ground, he had a burning stick in his mouth, he growls loudly as he suddenly stabs the stick roughly into hades shoulder causing him to yowl loudly in pain. Soon he let’s go of the stick and growls as he puts his paw on the stick. “ does it hurt? Hmm!?” He asks as he pushes the stick deeper again earning a other cry of pain from hades. “ oh I know it hurts! I know it well... this is far less this isn’t enough to show you what you did to me!! “ He hisses as he suddenly pulls the stick out and tossing it to the side letting blood fly here and there. “ I want you to suffer! To die knowing you’re weak! That you’re a monster!! ... and I’ll do it by making you watch the ones you love burn.. just like what you did to me” suddenly hades pushes Sano off clawing his neck as he did. Soon he was standing blood pouring down onto the ground but still he held anger in his eyes “ I don’t know who you are but I sure in hell ain’t letting you hurt my family!!” He hisses loudly
Pacific ran inside the house,despite the more difficult it became to breathe as she went deeper into the burning building.The small multi-coloured shecat paused,trying to here Hades voice.'I can't smell anything in this smoke...' she thought,but just as she suspected everyone had already made it out,she heard Hade's voice,along with a stranger's.She walked toward the fighting and paused a few foxlengths away,just able to see the two figures from the smoke.She dug her claws into the ground,unsure wether she should help or not.

(Can Pacific possibly inhale to much smoke?she won't die,but I didn't know if you wanted anyone to be hurt besides Hades.if not,then it's fine)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 15th, 2018, 05:11 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
He was running though the building smelling for someone he knew soon he heard Iriss “ Iriss!! -“ was suddenly cut off when he was jumped on by Sano who pinned him to the ground, he had a burning stick in his mouth, he growls loudly as he suddenly stabs the stick roughly into hades shoulder causing him to yowl loudly in pain. Soon he let’s go of the stick and growls as he puts his paw on the stick. “ does it hurt? Hmm!?” He asks as he pushes the stick deeper again earning a other cry of pain from hades. “ oh I know it hurts! I know it well... this is far less this isn’t enough to show you what you did to me!! “ He hisses as he suddenly pulls the stick out and tossing it to the side letting blood fly here and there. “ I want you to suffer! To die knowing you’re weak! That you’re a monster!! ... and I’ll do it by making you watch the ones you love burn.. just like what you did to me” suddenly hades pushes Sano off clawing his neck as he did. Soon he was standing blood pouring down onto the ground but still he held anger in his eyes “ I don’t know who you are but I sure in hell ain’t letting you hurt my family!!” He hisses loudly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

“Where are you going?!” Quinoa screamed. She had failed Hades. Instead of saving someone, they had just RAN INTO THEIR DEATH. Quinoa reared around, not caring as she signed her fur. The gray tom was near enough that she could grab his scruff, and he was gone. The heat burned into her eyes, tears welling up. The smoke was thick, and her paw felt numb as the herbs tried to heal. She knew that Hades might die, and because of that, this young tom might die, and because of him, she might die. What is wrong with her?! Quinoa fought back the urge to run back out, losing like a coward. Not when lives were at stake. But, Hades had told her to grab anyone and run. “Wait!” She hollered into the flames, leaping over a burning slat of wood. Ashes rained down, and she dug underneath a wood chunk, desperately trying to catch up. “Wait!” She hollered again, and the seconds waiting felt like hours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Pacific ran inside the house,despite the more difficult it became to breathe as she went deeper into the burning building.The small multi-coloured shecat paused,trying to here Hades voice.'I can't smell anything in this smoke...' she thought,but just as she suspected everyone had already made it out,she heard Hade's voice,along with a stranger's.She walked toward the fighting and paused a few foxlengths away,just able to see the two figures from the smoke.She dug her claws into the ground,unsure wether she should help or not.

(Can Pacific possibly inhale to much smoke?she won't die,but I didn't know if you wanted anyone to be hurt besides Hades.if not,then it's fine)
Wolfpaw could hear the calls of the she-cat. He knew it would be so, so easy to just.. just to run. It was simple. These cats died and no one knew that he didn't help them. However he couldn't be like the monster, he couldn't be what they thought he was. What he thought of himself. Wolfpaw attacks were always unplanned, he rarely had a plan. Just like he had right now. He coughed, however he heard a yowl of pain. In a mere moment, he brush past Pacific. His paws were be badly burn, he look at Pacific through the fire. "H...help y-you mousebr-rain!" His voice came out way shaky and unstable than he wish. He didn't even wait for her to do anything, he twisted around. Wolfpaw was trained to fight dirty. The brusies he got from training proved that. With a yowl of trumpet, he ran at Sano.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 15th, 2018, 05:15 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:

Iriss peered over the tree, when she heard her name called. She clumsily jumped from the tree, hitting the ground with a loud thud drowned only by the fighting cats around her. She followed the sound of her mate's voice, her heart beating in her chest and part of her telling herself to run, to save the kits she would have. But she kept running. Hades would not die. When she finally got a glimpse of him through the panicking cats she hesitated. The cat he was fighting was crazy, surely not sane enough to spare a pregnant molly, whimpering she lowered herself into the scorched grass whimpering, she would only help him if she had to, despite the fact part of her knew she was making a bad choice.
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:04 PM
boo

Quote:
Wolfpaw could hear the calls of the she-cat. He knew it would be so, so easy to just.. just to run. It was simple. These cats died and no one knew that he didn't help them. However he couldn't be like the monster, he couldn't be what they thought he was. What he thought of himself. Wolfpaw attacks were always unplanned, he rarely had a plan. Just like he had right now. He coughed, however he heard a yowl of pain. In a mere moment, he brush past Pacific. His paws were be badly burn, he look at Pacific through the fire. "H...help y-you mousebr-rain!" His voice came out way shaky and unstable than he wish. He didn't even wait for her to do anything, he twisted around. Wolfpaw was trained to fight dirty. The brusies he got from training proved that. With a yowl of trumpet, he ran at Sano.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Iriss peered over the tree, when she heard her name called. She clumsily jumped from the tree, hitting the ground with a loud thud drowned only by the fighting cats around her. She followed the sound of her mate's voice, her heart beating in her chest and part of her telling herself to run, to save the kits she would have. But she kept running. Hades would not die. When she finally got a glimpse of him through the panicking cats she hesitated. The cat he was fighting was crazy, surely not sane enough to spare a pregnant molly, whimpering she lowered herself into the scorched grass whimpering, she would only help him if she had to, despite the fact part of her knew she was making a bad choice.
Quinoa knew he wasn’t coming back. She had to go in. She took a deep breath, and closed her eyes. Her paw was gushing out blood, and she dove into the flames. She screamed, then ran back out. Whatever was happening, she didn’t need to do anything with it. But Hades,... he mind said sadly. If he died, she would have no where to go. Just attacking random cats, living on the run, that wasn’t the life she wanted! But her mind had already decided for her. She would have to accept that life. She turned and ran, her paw screeching in agony. The cool grass away from the fire soothed her burning pads, and her fur smelled burnt among the tall oaks as she fled into the woods. If Hades came out alive, she would come back to him. All he had asked of her was to get away and save herself and any others that she could. If that tom hadn’t been so stubborn, she could have saved him! Quinoa! That is no way to think while your mate... his home... everyone is dying! Her rouge instincts already kicked in. Find shelter, find food, find water, stay hidden and safe, and if she could... go back. Quinoa pounded through the woods until she stopped, trapped in a bramble patch. She tore at the Thorns, hissing. The fire was still roaring in the distance.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 20th, 2018, 09:41 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Sano eyes glowed as he looks at wolfpaw, he suddenly moves down and head butts wolfpaw hard in the face. He growls loudly “ what’s this a clanner?! “ He hisses as he begins to walk towards him “ I’ll end you. I’ll kill you all!!” He hisses as he draws his paw back his claws out and ready but he was suddenly tackled down by hades who bit down hard into his shoulder, Sano yowls in pain but growls clawing his blind eye hard causing hades to let go and he roughly hits him away. Hades growls as he gets back up blood pouring onto the ground from his wounds “ wolfpaw! Take everyone out of here!! Leave me!!”
Old February 20th, 2018, 02:05 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Sano eyes glowed as he looks at wolfpaw, he suddenly moves down and head butts wolfpaw hard in the face. He growls loudly “ what’s this a clanner?! “ He hisses as he begins to walk towards him “ I’ll end you. I’ll kill you all!!” He hisses as he draws his paw back his claws out and ready but he was suddenly tackled down by hades who bit down hard into his shoulder, Sano yowls in pain but growls clawing his blind eye hard causing hades to let go and he roughly hits him away. Hades growls as he gets back up blood pouring onto the ground from his wounds “ wolfpaw! Take everyone out of here!! Leave me!!”

Wolfpaw staggered, shaking his head. "You can sure try!" He hissed at Sano, "But you WILL fail!" God, he knew he would have a killer headache when this was over. He was thankful when Hades tackled Sano. He gave Hades a look. Did he really think he would leave him? "Hades, are you a mousebrain?!! I'm not leaving you! Just c'mon!" Wolfpaw yowled, his fur bristling. If, if he left he would feel guilt. Did this tom think he would allow himself to do that to himself? However that wasn't the reason. He knew Hades wasn't a monster, which he related to. Wolfpaw nipped at Sano, the apprentice was trying to get all attention on him. He had a high endurance, while he was slow he was confident he would find a way to escape. What he was doing was a motion for Hades to run away, or something! Why wasn't no one helping? Weren't they his followers, what about his mates?! Was everyone a mouse-brain in this world? Wolfpaw knew he was one, himself. He shouldn't care but he did and sometimes caring was the only thing that divided him between a monster and not a monster.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 22nd, 2018, 03:00 PM
boo

Quinoa slowly clawed through the brambles, and emerged onto the other side of the trees. The fire roared behind her, only a few foxlengths from the woods. She could smell smoke drifting angrily into the forest, and Quinoa once again tossed over the chances in her mind. She heard howling from the fire, and she swore one was Hades. I shouldn’t have left! Her mind yelled. She knew so many cats were still in the structure, including that gray tom. What about Cress, or Shadow? Or his followers? His followers had been away from the school house, but Hades, her, and his other mates had been. She darted through a holly bush, and peered back at the wreckage. The fire was slowly catching onto the meadow grass, but was being put out quickly by the slight rain shower. The big fire wasn’t. She fought the itch in her paws to run back, but she knew what was better for her. Her paw was throbbing, blood trickling down, and her burns stung wildly. She backed slowly into the undergrowth, then emerged back into the meadow. She stayed down though, but if anyone came out she would help them. She would keep atleast half her promise to Hades.

(Trying to build up her character, she is right now fighting with a lot of indecision as a current phase, and switches from insanely brave to a huge coward when confronted with danger. :3)

~pom~

Old February 23rd, 2018, 05:51 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Pacific lunged at sano,claws outstretched as she tried to get a deep blow into his neck.One thought went through her mind now.Protect her only friend and help the others get out as soon as Sano was taken care of.Her fur was covered in ashes and smoke, but that didn't make her look any less frightening.She seemed like the perfect killer,except there was one flaw in her attack.She had left her shoulder open for attack,completely blinded by her own thoughts.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 23rd, 2018, 06:07 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

(I'm just going to get rid of Hemlock since she seemed to be ignored. Also don't bother roleplaying with her, I'm going to have her killed.)

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; February 23rd, 2018 at 06:32 PM.