Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 23rd, 2018, 03:58 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Windcrest gave the warrior a small smile feeling pleased that he was so eager and willing to help her. The only other cat that had been willing to want to try to help with her stretching was Surgestorm when he had time. Only because sometimes it was a bit difficult to do if she was stiff after sleeping or if it was really cold outside. Recently, it's been mildly cool/cold so her leg didn't lock up nearly as badly as it had done. She flicked her ears as she padded to the spot she had pointed to. "Well it's greatly appreciated." The feline mewed softly as she gave him a quick side glance.

"I don't remember... the last night I've had a very good nights sleep." She whispered, mostly to herself. Sighing the feline recalled the night before she had woken up with such a fright, she had angered Rosethorn. Rosethorn had nearly clawed her ears off for waking her up. Windcrest had felt bad and even a bit terrified of the she-cat that she didn't even sleep the rest of the night, found herself falling asleep out in the cold before her friend has ushered her back to the Warrior's den. This is when she had gone so far as to move her nest beside Duskflight's to ensure somewhat of a good night's sleep.

Finally reaching the spot, Windcrest eased her way to the ground, wincing at the pain of her locked up leg."All you have to do is uhh...your t-teeth and move my leg upwards...towards my head. A-and then straight out" She felt kind of embarrassed asking the warrior to help.
"Well if it's other cats that your worried about, the nest next to me is just about always open. I'm a quiet sleeper and tend to stick to myself, don't move much when I'm asleep." He offered with a polite smile, his voice soft as he heard that she couldn't really remember the last time she had a good nights sleep. He wouldn't mind having another warrior next to him while he slept, as no cat should considering all warriors had to crowd into one den to begin with. But for the most part, he always had a space next to him, occasionally a warrior might pick the spot, but for the most part it always remained open. The fact didn't bother Duskflight, cats could choose which nest they wanted to sleep in. He would sleep in his own regardless whether or not someone was sleeping next to him.

Once the two finally reached the spot that Windcrest had noted, he slowly helped her ease to the ground, looking to her for the next instructions. He had never actually had the chance to help another cat with their injuries, so this would be a first for him. But he was more than eager to help in any way he could, not that you don't already know that.

"Alright.. Um, forgive me if it does hurt you, I'll try to do this slowly." He wasn't quite sure how the stretching would effect her, whether it would be sharp pain, a dull ache, or just pressure. But he carefully took hold of her leg with her teeth and began to move her leg just as she instructed, his eyes carefully fixated on her face, looking for any sign that he needed to stop, or pause, or do something slightly different.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 23rd, 2018, 04:03 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade just sat there, letting Fawnfern think. He didn't really bother trying to annoy her anymore. He found that the only time he really did something mean to her anymore was if she started an argument. So maybe that was all the time but it was never his fault. It was hers. She started arguments a lot and Weaselshade had to admit the first few times he'd seen her calm and the first time she'd been nice to him he'd been shocked. But he was good with her being a friend. Despite her feisty irritating personality she was really nice to hang out with. He couldn't really blame her for thinking he had disliked her name since they had been so rude to each other just one or two moons before. And that wasn't just during arguments. That was all the time. If he had been in her position he probably would have thought that to. But he had never judged her for being a kittypet, or for her name so it was kind of strange that she might ask, or actually care what he thought anyway. Though he had never understood why she had held onto her name he hadn't judged. He hadn't understood because though he wasn't full clan he had been raised since he was a young kit to be a clan cat. He knew how to hunt and fight just like a warrior. Even if he might have been a kittypet just like her. "Is it really that bad?" he asked, slightly shocked at what she said. Weaselshade had known that Fawnfern was disliked by many because she was a kittypet but he never expected that the cats acted like she had murdered WindClan's leader. She was a clan cat now, she lived in a clan, she had a clan name, she was raising clan kits. Was she exaggerating? Maybe she was just angry and exaggerating, but if it was real the thought troubled him. When she spoke again, Weaselshade smiled. He heard the playful note in her voice and knew that if he said something happily back it might take her mind away from her new name and the cats who teased her. "Why not? Let's find you a mate and you can go learn how to be a warrior." He teased, smiling at the she-cat. He knew that she didn't want to be a warrior, she was happy where she was in the nursery. And he definitely wasn't going to try and convince her to learn to be a warrior. He didn't know if she wanted a mate, but neither of those things mattered. He was just hoping that she might get happier if she was at least happy enough to tease him back.
Fawnfern has shrugged it off. She was exaggerating a little but clean cats were prideful felines. If you weren’t clan born, they’ll make a fuss out of it! “More or less.” She said, quietly. Fawnfern knew she could handle a little bit of taunting from immature Windclan cats. She was feline who died multiple occasions and was simultaneously brought back alive. She drowned. She was burned. She was electrocuted. She faced it all as an experimental feline so many moons ago. If she had to say which life was better now, it would have to be this one. She lived in a thriving clan, and she had kits! That was the most exciting part about her life that she loved dearly. Her kits were happy here...so she should be too. They would make wonder warriors. It was a lot better to be warriors than an experiment to satisfy the curiosity of horrible twolegs, in her opinion. “But, a few teasing words is something I can handle.” She quickly added, proudly. A few taunting words was kitten’s play. She was too feisty in the first place just to allow anyone to walk all over her. “I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong, though.” She let out an exasperated sigh. “I contribute to the clan by caring for kits and the queens. I’m not a fighter,” she paused, feeling a bit dejected. She felt overwhelmed to constantly prove herself to a bunch of cats of - in the end - didn’t matter to her. As selfish as it may sound, there were cats she cared for more than others. “I have three wonderful kits that’ll be strong warriors someday. I provided those kits to serve Windclan. What more do they want from me?” She asked. The real question should had been; what more could she do? She doubted Weaselshade could give her the right answers. He’d probably pity her. That was something she didn’t need on top of her problems. When he teased her back, Fawnfern was a little surprised. She stepped back a moment out of shock. “So, you’re playing matchmaker now?” Weaselshade telling her that they should find her a mate...it made her feel...well, it didn’t sound like a bad idea. Every cat wanted a companion at some point in their life. At the rate she was going in her clan, Fawnfern doubted that she found any tom’s eyes she caught. “As tempting as it sounds, I think I’m gonna pass. I’m still nursing kits. Besides, I doubt a tom would want to deal with a queen who’s nursing another tom’s kits right now.” Fawnfern concludes with a twitch of her whiskers. His suggestion that she could learn how to be a warrior, made her laugh. Fawnfern didn’t believe in her fighting or hunting skills. She never hunted or fought a day in her life! She wasn’t going to start now. “If you think I’m about to be a warrior; try again.” She brushed the tip of her tail on his shoulder. Her eyes traveled around the room until they landed on three familiar figures that made her heart bounce happily. “I like being a queen. It’s the most important job in the clan, you know. Queens raise the future of the clan.” Fawnfern says. She believed this truly as without queens, no future warriors would be provided. It’s true that warriors fight and hunt daily but the queen had the tough job of raising and weaning her kits. It reminded Fawnfern that her own kits were almost easy to be weaned. “I do plan on having another one, y’know.” Her voice was a little distance as she continued to watch her small ones. “When they’re apprentices...or newly made warriors. I would love to nurse another litter...” she smiled, dreamily as if she could see the future already. The problem with that was finding another partner. Right now, she didn’t let it deter her. In the future, things always got better.

Last edited by Brilliance; February 23rd, 2018 at 04:03 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 04:14 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Lost in her own world, Snailflower watched the tabbies and colourpoints, solid-coloured and patched cats file in and out of camp. Their fur seemed to almost end where another began, an unending patchwork quilt of cats. Her warm yellow eyes began to feel heavy and it took a rather firm couple blinks to get them clear again. Gorsebird's passive-aggressiveness in the nursery was more tiring than any hunt or patrol, she wasn't sure how Nimblewhisker or his siblings could handle it, or if they really did. It wasn't until a familiar white ball of fluff came up beside her that she perked up, visibly more uplifted at the sight of her friend.

"Hi Alabasterdusk!" She chirped, chocolate-coloured whiskers reaching out to greet him. Reigning in her paws and sitting herself up, she made some room on the warm stone.
"You seem chipper, did your morning go well?" Snailflower had gone out at dawn with the border patrol, but hadn't come across anything particularly interesting. Other than needing to mark the border with RiverClan, there wasn't a hare out of place.

The white tom was not exactly the most happy cat all the time, especially in bright places. But seeing one of his very few ones could always change his mood. The problem with that was Alabasterdusk was not a very social cat, he wasn't social at all actually. He stuck to the shadows and did his own thing that no other cat knew. It was honestly just at random. The few friends he did have had duties, all warriors did so seeing them was rare. That was why seeing Snailflower made the tom so happy. It seemed that friends could always brighten your day even if you felt absolutely miserable. That was what he liked about them. And those carefully selected few were nice company, not obnoxious in his opinion.

Alabasterdusk's expression flashed from happy to shocked and sad. His morning had gone terrible. It was her that had cheered him up. But quickly he smiled again, hoping she hadn't noticed his sudden change. "It was wonderful!" He purred, putting all the joy of seeing a friend into that. "How was yours?"
Old February 23rd, 2018, 04:35 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: WindClan Clearings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Redpaw stared a the she cat in disbelief, no one had never really ask to sit with him before. He realized he had been watching her for a while and quickly looked towards the ground. "Oh, um sure!" He mewed, talking to the ground.
Feather purred in amusement and flicked his ear with her tail. “When your finished grooming yourself would you like to do something together?” She leaned towards him and gave his head a quick lick “you umm..missed a spot there” feather murmured before looking away. ‘Why did I do that?’ The apprentice asked herself, her pelt heating up.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old February 23rd, 2018, 05:48 PM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

The white tom was not exactly the most happy cat all the time, especially in bright places. But seeing one of his very few ones could always change his mood. The problem with that was Alabasterdusk was not a very social cat, he wasn't social at all actually. He stuck to the shadows and did his own thing that no other cat knew. It was honestly just at random. The few friends he did have had duties, all warriors did so seeing them was rare. That was why seeing Snailflower made the tom so happy. It seemed that friends could always brighten your day even if you felt absolutely miserable. That was what he liked about them. And those carefully selected few were nice company, not obnoxious in his opinion.

Alabasterdusk's expression flashed from happy to shocked and sad. His morning had gone terrible. It was her that had cheered him up. But quickly he smiled again, hoping she hadn't noticed his sudden change. "It was wonderful!" He purred, putting all the joy of seeing a friend into that. "How was yours?"
Though she knew the tom was often running things solo, Snailflower had originally assumed he preferred it that way most of the time, and didn't know the extent of Alabasterdusk's loneliness. She seemed to have it easier on her social life, many of her responsibilities revolved around camp, save for the occasional hunting patrol or taking Bluepaw out. When his expression briefly dropped, a pang hit her in the chest, but the tom's face changed again so quickly she hadn't even asked if something had gone wrong. It took a moment for his purr to soak in, but Snailflower gave him a coy smile and nodded.

"It's better now, thanks." Her yellow eyes glanced up towards the grassy knoll surrounding the nursery, she couldn't see Gorsebird, but assumed she was still inside. "I was feeling a bit sour, but it's always nice to see you... You don't have to go out again too soon, do you?" The chocolate she-cat swished her tail behind her, ruffling the dead Leafbare grass. She hoped Alabasterdusk wouldn't be too busy, it would be nice to spend the afternoon with someone she didn't get to see so often.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 08:08 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"No problem, I know that soon you're going to make me and all your clanmates so proud." He cooed, giving her a soft lick on the head, sad at the sudden realization that in a few moons time Leapkit would probably be taller than him. Why did he have to be so short?
Leapkit kneaded the ground, puffing out her chest in pride. Her brother's compliments always made her happy, especially since it had been a while since he'd played with her. Leapkit pressed her snout against his shoulder, purring, hoping he could understand her gratitude.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 23rd, 2018, 08:42 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
"Well if it's other cats that your worried about, the nest next to me is just about always open. I'm a quiet sleeper and tend to stick to myself, don't move much when I'm asleep." He offered with a polite smile, his voice soft as he heard that she couldn't really remember the last time she had a good nights sleep. He wouldn't mind having another warrior next to him while he slept, as no cat should considering all warriors had to crowd into one den to begin with. But for the most part, he always had a space next to him, occasionally a warrior might pick the spot, but for the most part it always remained open. The fact didn't bother Duskflight, cats could choose which nest they wanted to sleep in. He would sleep in his own regardless whether or not someone was sleeping next to him.

Once the two finally reached the spot that Windcrest had noted, he slowly helped her ease to the ground, looking to her for the next instructions. He had never actually had the chance to help another cat with their injuries, so this would be a first for him. But he was more than eager to help in any way he could, not that you don't already know that.

"Alright.. Um, forgive me if it does hurt you, I'll try to do this slowly." He wasn't quite sure how the stretching would effect her, whether it would be sharp pain, a dull ache, or just pressure. But he carefully took hold of her leg with her teeth and began to move her leg just as she instructed, his eyes carefully fixated on her face, looking for any sign that he needed to stop, or pause, or do something slightly different.
Windcrest looked away shyly as the warrior had mentioned that the spot beside him in the warriors den was always open, and that she was welcome to sleep next to him anytime. Her fur prickled as she thought of always sleeping next to him and how it could become a routine for the both of them to sleep next to one another. Normally, warriors slept beside their mates or their best friends if they didn't have a mate. That was sort of the norm in clan life. Windcrest had always slept beside Leopardbreeze and Butterflywing but she had always disturbed their slumber so she told them not to worry that she'd sleep elsewhere and to not feel bad about it.

Smiling to herself thinking about her friends, her supportive two friends, she let out a small sigh before shaking back to reality as Duskflight had said something. Only catching the last part of his sentence, she nodded quickly as to not show that she had spaced out. Her ears flicked back in embarrassment, practically giving it away she had somehow managed to get lost in though. Then she noticed the warrior's gentle eyes crease with worry and concern, the alertness in them surprised her. "I'll be f-fine." She reassured him. As he grasped her leg between his teeth, the feline flinched ever so slightly at their sharpness, sucking in a sharp breath the she-cat's eyes glazed over thinking about how her parents had abused her. Trying her best she swallowed, willing herself to calm down. The quickness in her heart slowing down as the warrior moved her leg. It hurt, enough to take her mind off of the past. She breathed slowly, the pain slowly easing away as the joint became mobile again. Suddenly, a pop came from her joint and all pain washed away. The pressure built up between her joint in her leg finally giving way to the movement.

"Thank you!" She purred looking up at him, pleased that her leg finally felt better. She almost forgot the warrior was present and she felt her body heat up. She hadn't intended to purr or even proclaim her happiness by bursting out with a 'thank you'. She cleared her throat. As if StarClan had wanted to make it worse, Windcrest's stomach let out a loud growl. Hunger tugged at her stomach, the emptiness caused her stomach to cramp.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 23rd, 2018, 09:52 PM

Having filled her maw to the brim with down from the waxwings caught earlier, Snailflower stepped carefully into the nursery. Her chocolate-brown pelt combed gently against the evergreen gorse as she took in the warm, earthy scents that filled the den. Occasionally a tiny nose would poke out from beside a dozing queen, or a pair of bleary blue eyes watched her curiously before slowly closing and going back to sleep. The she-cat had always been content in the nursery, doing her best to aid the queens and kittens; even if she wasn't born in the warmth of WindClan, she still grew up surrounded by the yellow-flowered gorse. It was her home, and every time she stepped inside, Snailflower could feel it.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could make out the lithe calico body of Gorsebird and offered her a quiet chirp in greeting while stepping up to a shallow nest. The soiled moss had already been carried away by an apprentice, so the brown warrior set her bundle of fluffy beige down in the center so it's owner could arrange it how they saw fit.

@Opal

Last edited by Midgefur; February 23rd, 2018 at 09:53 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 10:11 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Having filled her maw to the brim with down from the waxwings caught earlier, Snailflower stepped carefully into the nursery. Her chocolate-brown pelt combed gently against the evergreen gorse as she took in the warm, earthy scents that filled the den. Occasionally a tiny nose would poke out from beside a dozing queen, or a pair of bleary blue eyes watched her curiously before slowly closing and going back to sleep. The she-cat had always been content in the nursery, doing her best to aid the queens and kittens; even if she wasn't born in the warmth of WindClan, she still grew up surrounded by the yellow-flowered gorse. It was her home, and every time she stepped inside, Snailflower could feel it.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could make out the lithe calico body of Gorsebird and offered her a quiet chirp in greeting while stepping up to a shallow nest. The soiled moss had already been carried away by an apprentice, so the brown warrior set her bundle of fluffy beige down in the center so it's owner could arrange it how they saw fit.

@Opal
Gorsebird let out a tiny hum in acknowledgment looking at the sleek-bodied bird with weary eyes. Waxwing were one of her favorites and yet the prey would probably remain untouched. "Thank you... Slugblossom," she mewed, not quite remembering the she-cat's name, "It's lovely that you would think of me." Gorsebird uttered flatly not really have the strength to put fake emotion in her voice.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 10:23 PM

Licking bits of downy fluff from her muzzle, Snailflower let out a quiet snigger at the name and looked back at Gorsebird. She wasn't certain of what happened to the queen, just that she had needed Surgestorm to see her urgently earlier in the day. The calico had a look of exhaustion about her, and her voice eluded to nothing else, not even the sassy spark she'd heard her use just that morning.
"Don't mention it, Nimblewhisker caught it himself," she meowed in a hushed voice, "he'd said it was one of your favourites... How are you feeling?" About to take a step towards her, she stopped herself and put her paw back down. If the queen was in pain, Snailflower didn't know how protective she'd be.

[ooc: @Opal whoops, I missed the quote button. |D ]

Last edited by Midgefur; February 23rd, 2018 at 10:26 PM.
Closed Thread