Last post by Dakotaa
Today 10:03 AM

Old February 23rd, 2018, 03:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Athens Academy ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He smiles “ very~ it’s part of the fox bloodline but I’m more rare than a normal fox”
He growls “ did you need see me flying right now playful at best.” He Says as he looks away “ anyway yes I am a demon wolf guy”
Abe raised his eyebrow and smirked " well then if you tell the truth " he said as suddenly a kid ran in the door about fifteen of age he pantted a bit he looked at naruto while panting only in reality the door was closed and no kid . Abe tried his best not to smirk but he could feel one crawling on his face let's see if you are
Paige just smiled again then she looked down feeling more nervous she scratched the back of her neck " s-so..are you on the good side or bad side?? ....I'm m-more neutral . A-abe or fancy boy is clearly on the good side " she cleared her throat @Broken Madness @Broken Madness

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 24th, 2018 at 02:33 PM.
Old February 24th, 2018, 03:03 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Abe raised his eyebrow and smirked " well then if you tell the truth " he said as suddenly a kid ran in the door about fifteen of age he pantted a bit he looked at naruto while panting only in reality the door was closed and no kid . Abe tried his best not to smirk but he could feel one crawling on his face let's see if you are
Paige just smiled again then she looked down feeling more nervous she scratched the back of her neck " s-so..are you on the good side or bad side?? ....I'm m-more neutral . A-abe or fancy boy is clearly on the good side " she cleared her throat @Broken Madness @Broken Madness
He smiles as his eyes glowing and the illusion burns into flames “ My fox blood is actually kitsue? Aka the nine tailed fox clan. We specialize in magic so that little trick won’t work on me” He Says as his eyes glowed almost as if they were on fire.
Sasuke looks at her “ none i’m on any side that shows me some way of living. It doesn’t matter to me” He Says calmly
Old February 24th, 2018, 03:40 PM

Quote:
He smiles as his eyes glowing and the illusion burns into flames “ My fox blood is actually kitsue? Aka the nine tailed fox clan. We specialize in magic so that little trick won’t work on me” He Says as his eyes glowed almost as if they were on fire.
Sasuke looks at her “ none i’m on any side that shows me some way of living. It doesn’t matter to me” He Says calmly
Abe huffed " cheater not supposed to use magic your supposed to use wits to figure out if it's real or not but no matter " he said sounding grumpy he ran a hand through his hair and sighed now putting his hands together " well I'd say this class is almost done in about 3....2... " he said and looked at the clock the bell rang and it was time for sparing class . He smirked " 1. Now it's time for one the exciting classes to begin " he said he looked at naruto he grabbed his stuff and started to walk out of the room
Paige blinked " oh ok" she said and heard the bell she grabbed her notebook and iPod she put both of her ear buds in " how good are you at sparing? " she asked with a tilt of her head wow been a while since I've talked to some one this long @Broken Madness

Last edited by Leucos; February 24th, 2018 at 09:51 PM.
Old February 24th, 2018, 11:55 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Abe huffed " cheater not supposed to use magic your supposed to use wits to figure out if it's real or not but no matter " he said sounding grumpy he ran a hand through his hair and sighed now putting his hands together " well I'd say this class is almost done in about 3....2... " he said and looked at the clock the bell rang and it was time for sparing class . He smirked " 1. Now it's time for one the exciting classes to begin " he said he looked at naruto he grabbed his stuff and started to walk out of the room
Paige blinked " oh ok" she said and heard the bell she grabbed her notebook and iPod she put both of her ear buds in " how good are you at sparing? " she asked with a tilt of her head wow been a while since I've talked to some one this long @Broken Madness
He laughs softly “ but I did. I know more than you think teacher. I know so much!” He says playfully as he looks at Abe “ mind if I join?”
Sasuke smiles “ very. “ he says as he stretches a bit “ so Naruto up for a spar?” He asks Darkly as Naruto smiles “ not today I believe I found my next lover~”
Old February 25th, 2018, 10:17 AM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ but I did. I know more than you think teacher. I know so much!” He says playfully as he looks at Abe “ mind if I join?”
Sasuke smiles “ very. “ he says as he stretches a bit “ so Naruto up for a spar?” He asks Darkly as Naruto smiles “ not today I believe I found my next lover~”
Abe blinked and looked at naruto " you can join besides I can't spar by myself now can i? " he said with a chuckle then he smiled and walked out of the room . But he did overhear him talk with sasuke and it made him confused what's he mean by next?no matter shouldn't worry he shook his head with a sigh . Paige just smiled " well then ill See you in next class wolfy " she said she turned on her iPod and walked out " I was looking for a breath of life A little touch of heavenly light but all the choirs in my head sang no.to get a dream of life again a little vision of the start and the end but all the choirs in my head sang no. " she sang @Broken Madness

Last edited by Leucos; February 26th, 2018 at 08:02 PM.
Old February 27th, 2018, 09:46 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Abe blinked and looked at naruto " you can join besides I can't spar by myself now can i? " he said with a chuckle then he smiled and walked out of the room . But he did overhear him talk with sasuke and it made him confused what's he mean by next?no matter shouldn't worry he shook his head with a sigh . Paige just smiled " well then ill See you in next class wolfy " she said she turned on her iPod and walked out " I was looking for a breath of life A little touch of heavenly light but all the choirs in my head sang no.to get a dream of life again a little vision of the start and the end but all the choirs in my head sang no. " she sang @Broken Madness
He smiles “ than be ready my dear “ He Says playfully as he walks by him.
Sasuke nods as he begins to walk after them watching Naruto with cold eyes soon his eyes glowed dangerously “ such a fox”
Old February 27th, 2018, 09:56 PM

Quote:
He smiles “ than be ready my dear “ He Says playfully as he walks by him.
Sasuke nods as he begins to walk after them watching Naruto with cold eyes soon his eyes glowed dangerously “ such a fox”
Abe blinked again and looked at sasuke he saw his eyes glow he took it as a bad sign and moved away from naruto a bit he didn't want to make enemies out of these two already he cleared his throat " I think your friend would like to walk beside you naruto he seems...angry.. " he said trying to word it right . Paige was nodding her head to a beat from a song it was blasting out of the ear buds and you could hear it a bit she was behind the three boys and tilted her head watching what was going on.

Old February 27th, 2018, 10:00 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Abe blinked again and looked at sasuke he saw his eyes glow he took it as a bad sign and moved away from naruto a bit he didn't want to make enemies out of these two already he cleared his throat " I think your friend would like to walk beside you naruto he seems...angry.. " he said trying to word it right . Paige was nodding her head to a beat from a song it was blasting out of the ear buds and you could hear it a bit she was behind the three boys and tilted her head watching what was going on.
Naruto turns to look at Sasuke who glares at him. “ nope he doesn’t. He always does that it’s a wolf thing to show dominance over you since you know... I’m like his family and you are seen as a worthy mate for me so he may seem angry at me but he’s more like he’s testing you. You know?” He Says playfully as Sasuke now glares at abe.
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Naruto turns to look at Sasuke who glares at him. “ nope he doesn’t. He always does that it’s a wolf thing to show dominance over you since you know... I’m like his family and you are seen as a worthy mate for me so he may seem angry at me but he’s more like he’s testing you. You know?” He Says playfully as Sasuke now glares at abe.
Abe blinked and put his hands up stepping back " look I just want to be on your guys good side and yeah I get it now " he said his voice was a bit shaky and looked at sasuke then he speed walked . Paige shook her head slowly and walked up to the two taking out an earbud " what's fancy boys problem all of a sudden ? " she asked clearly confused hoping one of them could give her an answer . @Broken Madness @Broken Madness

Last edited by Leucos; March 2nd, 2018 at 08:24 PM.