Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:54 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM

Old February 23rd, 2018, 01:44 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Gray's home

Gray a Siberian cat with green eyes was laying down beside a patch of flowers her owners planted. The sun beamed down on her back, her tail swished in boredom.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 07:05 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Gray's home

Is this open?)
Feather leapt upwards, teetering dangerously on the wooden post. She glanced down, and saw a large molly rolling over like the small toy her twolegs had given her a Moon ago. She cocked her head, and flattened her fur against the sun, prickling her back. “Hello!” She chirped non threateningly, purring in the noonday sunshine. The trees blew above her, and she thought she had seen this cat around the sidewalks by her home awhile back.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; February 23rd, 2018 at 07:06 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 08:24 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post
Is this open?)
Feather leapt upwards, teetering dangerously on the wooden post. She glanced down, and saw a large molly rolling over like the small toy her twolegs had given her a Moon ago. She cocked her head, and flattened her fur against the sun, prickling her back. “Hello!” She chirped non threateningly, purring in the noonday sunshine. The trees blew above her, and she thought she had seen this cat around the sidewalks by her home awhile back.
(Yeah it's open)
Gray head looked up noticing the Molly "Hello!" She meowed looking at the newcomer "I'm Gray" Gray introduced herself.
Old February 24th, 2018, 06:54 AM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
(Yeah it's open)
Gray head looked up noticing the Molly "Hello!" She meowed looking at the newcomer "I'm Gray" Gray introduced herself.
Feather looked up at a passing bird. “I’m Feather,” she sniffed, her mind focused on something else. She swatted upwards at the sparrow, misbalanced, and fell down the fence, landing in a bunch of pretty daises and lilies. She had squashed all of them. Her face was pressed into the dirt, her tail and butt sticking up like one of the purple irises. “Sorry,” She meowed, looking at Gray. She sat up, and began to lock her paw in embarrassment. She purred in amusement at herself though. She did realize it was a bit funny...

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 24th, 2018, 10:18 AM
Idk

Quote:

Feather looked up at a passing bird. “I’m Feather,” she sniffed, her mind focused on something else. She swatted upwards at the sparrow, misbalanced, and fell down the fence, landing in a bunch of pretty daises and lilies. She had squashed all of them. Her face was pressed into the dirt, her tail and butt sticking up like one of the purple irises. “Sorry,” She meowed, looking at Gray. She sat up, and began to lock her paw in embarrassment. She purred in amusement at herself though. She did realize it was a bit funny...
Gray tried not to laugh they she landed from falling but the problem was the flowers were squashed "it's ok" she smiled
Old February 24th, 2018, 10:54 AM
boo

Quote:
Gray tried not to laugh they she landed from falling but the problem was the flowers were squashed "it's ok" she smiled
Feather blinked her fern green eyes. “Yeah,” she trailed off, leaving the fact that she was a clutz out. She turned to the small home by the yard, with blades of grass blowing around gently in the breeze. “Nice day, isn’t it?” She wondered, attempting small talk.

~pom~

Old February 24th, 2018, 06:30 PM
Idk

Quote:

Feather blinked her fern green eyes. “Yeah,” she trailed off, leaving the fact that she was a clutz out. She turned to the small home by the yard, with blades of grass blowing around gently in the breeze. “Nice day, isn’t it?” She wondered, attempting small talk.
Gray nodded she couldn't lie the sun was shining and no clouds were blocking the sun, it had a nice breeze so it was a nice day "So why did you come here?" She asked the Molly.
Old February 24th, 2018, 08:17 PM
boo

Quote:
Gray nodded she couldn't lie the sun was shining and no clouds were blocking the sun, it had a nice breeze so it was a nice day "So why did you come here?" She asked the Molly.
“Well,” Feather licked her dainty forepaw. “I honestly don’t know. I wander a bit during good days like this, but I don’t usually. I’ve seen you around my house a bit though,” she added. She did agree with Gray, the white clouds against the pale blue sky was absolutely gorgeous, and the shining sun reflected off her silky silver coat, and flashed her dazzling green eyes. Feather considered herself to be a fair cat in her complexion, but most only knew her for her sarcasm and her constant knack for tripping on every thing. She turned back to the other molly. “I see a lot of cats around my place lately, mainly because my owner continues to feed them. It brings a bunch of very strange and sometimes creepy cats around. One even tried to kick me out!” She meowed angrily, her hackles raising at the tom from a few moons ago. Feather closed her eyes sulkily, her petty attitude now showing through her polite small talk.

(Feh, trying to rid myself of the old writers block.)

~pom~

Last edited by pomegranate; February 24th, 2018 at 08:27 PM.
Old February 25th, 2018, 08:30 AM
Idk

Quote:

“Well,” Feather licked her dainty forepaw. “I honestly don’t know. I wander a bit during good days like this, but I don’t usually. I’ve seen you around my house a bit though,” she added. She did agree with Gray, the white clouds against the pale blue sky was absolutely gorgeous, and the shining sun reflected off her silky silver coat, and flashed her dazzling green eyes. Feather considered herself to be a fair cat in her complexion, but most only knew her for her sarcasm and her constant knack for tripping on every thing. She turned back to the other molly. “I see a lot of cats around my place lately, mainly because my owner continues to feed them. It brings a bunch of very strange and sometimes creepy cats around. One even tried to kick me out!” She meowed angrily, her hackles raising at the tom from a few moons ago. Feather closed her eyes sulkily, her petty attitude now showing through her polite small talk.

(Feh, trying to rid myself of the old writers block.)
Gray shrugged a bit as if that were her getting kicked out she would probably hurt the tom. "So would you like to talk about anything" Gray asked her laying down.
Old February 25th, 2018, 08:38 AM
boo

Quote:
Gray shrugged a bit as if that were her getting kicked out she would probably hurt the tom. "So would you like to talk about anything" Gray asked her laying down.
“Hmm,” Not very much. It was a lazy day. Instead, Feather turned to Gray. “Have you ever seen a ton of cats outside your house? I have! One was really nice. She was a Somali kittypet, but she would always attract a ton of toms, and I didn’t want to hang out with a shecat with a ton of drooling cats on her tail. My owners didn’t like me watching all of those strays all day, so they got me a nice bed and put it by my backyard window. I watch the hummingbirds and robins a lot. You have some nice birds too,” Feather mused, looking up at the twittering animals.

~pom~