Old February 23rd, 2018, 12:46 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Stories of madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
yes
Alright!)
I am the protecter, the Dragon leader and the reason madness stands now.. I am winter dragonheart. Brother of that .. damn wolf and adoptive brother to the man that.. used me.
Naruto foxheart a kind mind with such a sick sense of love, first he loved me. He cared about me only to find out that I was nothing like my brother.. he told me himself that I wasn’t a man. That I wasn’t the wolf he wanted so he just left me without so much as a word or even a call he just did. Leaving me so soon for that nerd of a bookkeeper. It didn’t matter to me.. it never mattered to me. I kept to myself, ordering the warriors of madness ignoring the fox and his new loves and Sasuke with his so called true loves. They were going to die either way, I know because I was ordered to kill his first love, oh how she fought... such a waste of time. But still I protected, I did my job and only did just that. Killing everyone that the madness wanted dead and I did it without a smile or a sound. I just did what i do best that’s all. Soon he met a girl.. yes a girl someone unlike the others I’ve met she was.. interesting. Her name was skye and she was such a fighter never a dull moment with her and I slowly started to fall for her even if our relationship was on and off I found myself getting loyal to her even going as far as taking that proving just to marry her! But.. I was never able to ask.. Naruto was taken... Sasuke was captured and I was the only one left. I helped push the other loves away and tried my best to protect skye to do what I must to make sure she was fine and living... but.. I couldn’t. Even as I tried to save Sano, the boy I took in to raise and make sure my own brother didn’t live like I.. I just couldn’t save them. I failed as a protecter.. I’m such a failure. Even now as I lay in the endless ice of hell.. I just think about her. Skye the knight to my dragon ways.. the love of my life and the wife I couldn’t make mine.. Sano the Glass dragon your path will be dangerous my boy. You will suffer and face the order I made long ago to protect the ones I love.. I hope you find her. That stubborn woman with bite and tell her.. that I love her and that most of all... im sorry seems like I missed that date huh? My little knight.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 12:58 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Alright!)
I am the protecter, the Dragon leader and the reason madness stands now.. I am winter dragonheart. Brother of that .. damn wolf and adoptive brother to the man that.. used me.
Naruto foxheart a kind mind with such a sick sense of love, first he loved me. He cared about me only to find out that I was nothing like my brother.. he told me himself that I wasn’t a man. That I wasn’t the wolf he wanted so he just left me without so much as a word or even a call he just did. Leaving me so soon for that nerd of a bookkeeper. It didn’t matter to me.. it never mattered to me. I kept to myself, ordering the warriors of madness ignoring the fox and his new loves and Sasuke with his so called true loves. They were going to die either way, I know because I was ordered to kill his first love, oh how she fought... such a waste of time. But still I protected, I did my job and only did just that. Killing everyone that the madness wanted dead and I did it without a smile or a sound. I just did what i do best that’s all. Soon he met a girl.. yes a girl someone unlike the others I’ve met she was.. interesting. Her name was skye and she was such a fighter never a dull moment with her and I slowly started to fall for her even if our relationship was on and off I found myself getting loyal to her even going as far as taking that proving just to marry her! But.. I was never able to ask.. Naruto was taken... Sasuke was captured and I was the only one left. I helped push the other loves away and tried my best to protect skye to do what I must to make sure she was fine and living... but.. I couldn’t. Even as I tried to save Sano, the boy I took in to raise and make sure my own brother didn’t live like I.. I just couldn’t save them. I failed as a protecter.. I’m such a failure. Even now as I lay in the endless ice of hell.. I just think about her. Skye the knight to my dragon ways.. the love of my life and the wife I couldn’t make mine.. Sano the Glass dragon your path will be dangerous my boy. You will suffer and face the order I made long ago to protect the ones I love.. I hope you find her. That stubborn woman with bite and tell her.. that I love her and that most of all... im sorry seems like I missed that date huh? My little knight.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *dies from the feels*

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old February 23rd, 2018, 12:59 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *dies from the feels*
I tried to warn you ;^;
Old February 23rd, 2018, 01:01 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
I tried to warn you ;^;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Old February 23rd, 2018, 01:02 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

The feels are real.....A warning would not have prepared for this.

Old February 23rd, 2018, 01:04 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
The feels are real.....A warning would not have prepared for this.
Quote:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
I tried ;^;
Old February 23rd, 2018, 01:07 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
I tried ;^;
Skye says : DAMN YOU WINTER

Old February 28th, 2018, 02:33 PM
The Madness King

Sasukes last video:
A man stands before you, his eyes tired and weak once held a beautiful bright color of amber and blue now just a dimmed blue and red, he had bags under her eyes and his breathing was a bit heavy as he looks at the camera for a second than looks behind him showing a open door to a bedroom where someone slept peacefully, it was hard to tell who it was but his eyes brighten a bit when he watched the person sleep for a bit than he looks at the camera determination in his eyes than he speaks. “ hello... my name is Sasuke Wolfheart, if you had found this video... than I’m most likely dead or captured by ... “ he looks away a bit than takes a deep breath and speaks again “ I am Sasuke Wolfheart heir to madness and leader of the wolf order, Madness is falling apart and no longer does the leader see us as his warriors, he is hunting down the ones he calls ugly and unworthy.. I am one of them. Even if I lead the highest rank by his side I am now worthless and unneeded. My lover.. does not know this and Tord if you ever see this. Please understand the acts I do in order to keep you away... I don’t want to be your end and nor do I want to be your suffering. ...” he looks down eyes now sad and hurt “ ... I just want you to live. But I must say the truth, I must tell you in this video because I know I don’t have enough time to tell you in person... his call is growing stronger and I don’t know how long I can keep it out of my head without breaking. But I have been lying to you... Naruto has lied, winter has lied we each lied about the scars that cover our body... we didn’t go to war and nor did we leave this country.... we were under you. In a basement hidden and kept secret unless you have been chosen to prove yourself. He was planning to do it to you but we begged for him to do it to us... and honestly I don’t regret it. It was hell my love... he tortured us, beaten us, and messed with our minds so much that... that I....” he looks at the camera obviously trying to hold in tears as he looks away “ nearly took my life. But he didn’t want us to die so easily but still... he may it seem like we could have done it. It took three weeks to recover from that... but the memories still stay by us. Which is why we’re so jumpy these days.... We did it so we can ask for your hand in marriage but....” he looks at the camera. “ we can’t.... our time is near and he will come after us and I’m sorry my love... I won’t be able to stop him but please! Hades dark, Lucifer dreamer, Diablo dreamer, and Sano Flyer remember these names please! They are our kin and the only thing that can help you end that man and save this god forsaken world..... I know I won’t be able to see them grown up but I raised them enough so they can know the world however... they have never killed before. They will need time to learn their role and to know what they have to do because I won’t be there to teach them. Naruto won’t be there winter won’t be there and I won’t be there. Madness is changing and we are seen as the unworthy and you know how powerful we are but to that man... we are but ants to a god. So please Sage, Grace, Tord and Skye. You are the ones who know us and you know what madness can do if someone tries to stop them. So I’m begging you..... to run. Raise the kids, and tell them what they need to do this isn’t your fight anymore.... not anymore. We care about you, Naruto has already planned his speech to break up with you and winter has already planned a date to officially break up with his love but I .... I’m too much of a coward to break up with you Tord.... I hope you understand why I will do what I do after this. I can’t handle the thought of you getting hurt because of me. Naruto has cried for days knowing what he has to do in order to keep sage and grace away and safe. And Winter has locked himself away knowing what he has to do...... We have to do this. To keep you save we must push you away so I hope you understand that.... I know it hurts but trust me.. it hurts us even more. Because we know that we won’t be alive to explain why or to call you ours... even if Tord and I are married, I won’t live long enough to enjoy our marriage.... I’m sorry. I’m a coward of a leader.... a wolf who can’t even protect his star... “ he rubs the back of his neck a bit looking down than.. he looks at the camera once more. “ I have lost so much.... to lose it again and to know I cannot do a thing when it happens is pure agony but I can’t stop him.... nor can you my love. I know you can try to fight but I don’t want you to fight a losing battle.... he won’t show mercy on you.. and you know that well. I’m sorry.... but this wolf can’t lead anymore just... forget us. We aren’t worthy of you and your time... forget us, forget madness and forget the love we have. I’m sorry..... goodbye”
The camera cuts off
@Celestial
@Rubinaito
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Old February 28th, 2018, 02:38 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

I'm not really involved in this but just. I'm

S H O O K

Gosh, I feel so bad for these guyssss. They need some huggles from their lovers. [ aye, that rhymed i think! ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 28th, 2018, 05:00 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

I’m having momma Aspen in this just cause I’ll always need a character that’s not in a relationship. Besides she’s the best mom ever c:

Nancy is too angry
Tobias wants to laugh at everything

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord