Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 09:23 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:21 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 09:19 AM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:01 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:55 AM

Old February 9th, 2018, 03:29 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue answered the apprentices taunt with two wordless blows to the younger cats body as he bared his teeth in a snarl. "You have some kind of nerve setting a paw here."
Sharppaw hissed as claws met his flank. Though it was against his instincts, the younger cat batted Morningblue’s nose and bolted for the border. If he could get on the other side, he could justify what he was about to do.. “Catch me if you can, ThunderClan scat,” he said raggedly.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Sharppaw hissed as claws met his flank. Though it was against his instincts, the younger cat batted Morningblue’s nose and bolted for the border. If he could get on the other side, he could justify what he was about to do.. “Catch me if you can, ThunderClan scat,” he said raggedly.
"Coward!" Morningblue spat, bolting to catch up with the younger cat. He could tell he was running for the border so that he could hiss and spit at him from the safety of his scent marker like a kit. The blue tom wasn't about to let that happen! In a dead sprint he raced after him, closing the distance. When he felt like there was no time to waste without risking losing the apprentice, Morningblue leapt with his claws extended, intent on pinning the younger cat to the earth.

Old February 12th, 2018, 07:28 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
"Coward!" Morningblue spat, bolting to catch up with the younger cat. He could tell he was running for the border so that he could hiss and spit at him from the safety of his scent marker like a kit. The blue tom wasn't about to let that happen! In a dead sprint he raced after him, closing the distance. When he felt like there was no time to waste without risking losing the apprentice, Morningblue leapt with his claws extended, intent on pinning the younger cat to the earth.
Witha yowl, the apprentice fell hard on his shoulder. Immediately, a flood of pain hit him, leaving him trembling. ‘No!’ he couldn’t give up. He kicked him hind legs up, attempting to hit the older cat. Sharppaw wasn’t going to run now. That wasn’t an option. He was fighting for his life.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Witha yowl, the apprentice fell hard on his shoulder. Immediately, a flood of pain hit him, leaving him trembling. ‘No!’ he couldn’t give up. He kicked him hind legs up, attempting to hit the older cat. Sharppaw wasn’t going to run now. That wasn’t an option. He was fighting for his life.
The apprentice's kick landed squarely in Morningblue's chest. He grunted but clambered forward to pin the younger cat anyway. The tom looked Sharppaw dead in the face, his green eyes gleaming with wrath. "It's all your fault," he growled. "You talked to Hailstar. You're the reason Shadowclan was at that battle! You put my family in danger!" He could see the apprentice trembling. Good, he thought coldly, I have his attention. He won't forget this. "You stay away from Thunderclan. The next time I catch a scent of you on our border..." For a long moment, Morningblue felt a war stirring between the warrior code as he knew it, and the anger that was awake in him now. The anger of seeing that he couldn't protect the cats who mattered most to him, and that this was something that haunted his dreams now while before her would have coolly acknowledged that there's only so much he could do. "The next time I catch a whiff of you here, I'll rip you to shreds." He said it with his teeth bared in a snarl, and his ears flat. Then, he stood up and got back, trying to get out of claw range.

Old February 15th, 2018, 07:25 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
The apprentice's kick landed squarely in Morningblue's chest. He grunted but clambered forward to pin the younger cat anyway. The tom looked Sharppaw dead in the face, his green eyes gleaming with wrath. "It's all your fault," he growled. "You talked to Hailstar. You're the reason Shadowclan was at that battle! You put my family in danger!" He could see the apprentice trembling. Good, he thought coldly, I have his attention. He won't forget this. "You stay away from Thunderclan. The next time I catch a scent of you on our border..." For a long moment, Morningblue felt a war stirring between the warrior code as he knew it, and the anger that was awake in him now. The anger of seeing that he couldn't protect the cats who mattered most to him, and that this was something that haunted his dreams now while before her would have coolly acknowledged that there's only so much he could do. "The next time I catch a whiff of you here, I'll rip you to shreds." He said it with his teeth bared in a snarl, and his ears flat. Then, he stood up and got back, trying to get out of claw range.
[ aaah i feel bad because i take three days to respond but I get busy and ahhh im sorry~ ]

Sharppaw cringed, fur bristling. But even then, a deadly light flashed in his amber eyes as he realized the warrior was about to break. All it would take was a bit more... ‘Family...’ he thought, proving the situation together. ‘That’s it.’ “Oh, no!” he taunted, seemingly unfazed at the fight, despite bleeding from scratches. “I’ll tell Goldenstar that you attacked me, oh how fun.” Sharppaw stepped closer, smirking. He knew how to get to Morningblue. All it would take was one more push. “Then, I’ll go and kill your little family, with the help of all of ShadowClan.” With that, the apprentice leapt, attempting to land a few hits.
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
[ aaah i feel bad because i take three days to respond but I get busy and ahhh im sorry~ ]

Sharppaw cringed, fur bristling. But even then, a deadly light flashed in his amber eyes as he realized the warrior was about to break. All it would take was a bit more... ‘Family...’ he thought, proving the situation together. ‘That’s it.’ “Oh, no!” he taunted, seemingly unfazed at the fight, despite bleeding from scratches. “I’ll tell Goldenstar that you attacked me, oh how fun.” Sharppaw stepped closer, smirking. He knew how to get to Morningblue. All it would take was one more push. “Then, I’ll go and kill your little family, with the help of all of ShadowClan.” With that, the apprentice leapt, attempting to land a few hits.
Morningblue stiffened in shock at what he heard. Could he be serious? After all of this, did this apprentice really mean to cause more harm? The big blue tom lowered his head, and spoke in a manner that was cool and smooth, but his fur was bristled and his claws were out. "Go ahead and lie to your leader then. I attacked you because you were on Thunderclan land, any cat who sniffs the scent marker and your scent on this side of the line is going to know that. Lie if that's all an apprentice of Shadowclan can do," Morningblue raised his head proudly during this last remark. He was within the warrior code. He could take strength in that. "And if that's what you do, then I hope Starclan takes pity on Shadowclan the day an honorless welp like you becomes a warrior. As for my family, I won't let you touch them. If you try..." he lowered his voice, his chilly green gaze meeting Sharppaw's, "You'll wish you were dead by the time I'm done with you." Morningblue's mind tuned in feverish fantasies of making this cat pay for any harm that might come to his sister or his kits. He'd blind him, he'd cripple him, he'd make each day in the younger cat's life a hell. If Starclan refused to let him in for it, he'd take that punishment knowing that Sharppaw would live and die with his.

Old February 16th, 2018, 04:31 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Morningblue stiffened in shock at what he heard. Could he be serious? After all of this, did this apprentice really mean to cause more harm? The big blue tom lowered his head, and spoke in a manner that was cool and smooth, but his fur was bristled and his claws were out. "Go ahead and lie to your leader then. I attacked you because you were on Thunderclan land, any cat who sniffs the scent marker and your scent on this side of the line is going to know that. Lie if that's all an apprentice of Shadowclan can do," Morningblue raised his head proudly during this last remark. He was within the warrior code. He could take strength in that. "And if that's what you do, then I hope Starclan takes pity on Shadowclan the day an honorless welp like you becomes a warrior. As for my family, I won't let you touch them. If you try..." he lowered his voice, his chilly green gaze meeting Sharppaw's, "You'll wish you were dead by the time I'm done with you." Morningblue's mind tuned in feverish fantasies of making this cat pay for any harm that might come to his sister or his kits. He'd blind him, he'd cripple him, he'd make each day in the younger cat's life a hell. If Starclan refused to let him in for it, he'd take that punishment knowing that Sharppaw would live and die with his.
[ aaa short sorry ]

Sharppaw hissed, backing up. He had to flee, despite all of his being screaming to fight. “You may have the last laugh now,” he growled, backing across the border. “But you will pay.” with that, the apprentice turned around and leapt across the territory, back to camp. Once he was sure Morningblue was out of sight, he slowed to a walk. “Oh, he’ll pay...”
Old March 1st, 2018, 07:42 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

@Flameleaf
(hope this is okay!)

This had to be a joke. Why in StarClan's name would any self-respecting cat send a she-cat of all things on patrol? Their job was to be in the nursery with their mate's kits either growing inside them or suckling at their side. Raising them until they were ready for the life of a warrior or fellow queen. It was disgusting to think some she-cats were permitted to stray from their StarClan Given Duty to play warrior. Warriors were a role meant for toms only, and Peachfuzz would be Condemned if he did not give this ignorant she-cat a lesson on being a productive member of ShadowClan.

Tail lashing, the hefty Maine Coon warrior stalked toward the border between ThunderClan and ShadowClan. He did not give a rat's about the tensions between any of the Clans right now; his focus was on the female accompanying him that was blatantly going against StarClan's Divine Will. "Clovermist," he growled her name, "why are you not in the nursery? A she-cat your age should have gained a mate seasons ago and borne him a few litter of kits. You should be staying in the nursery while us real warriors provide for the Clan."

wolfhive

Last edited by BEAR.; March 1st, 2018 at 07:42 PM.
Old March 1st, 2018, 10:40 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Clovermist gave a low growl. This was ridiculous. Out of all cats she could’ve been on a patrol with, why Peachfuzz. The cat let out a sigh. She didn’t even want to go on patrol, yet she was chosen anyway. Oh well, She thought to herself, As long as he doesn’t say anything wrong, I should be fine. Clovermist rolled her eyes and stalked towards the border.

As she caught up she heard her name, which was followed by a sentence. “You don’t think she-cats can be warriors?” She meowed, the gray and white warrior lifted her head boldly. She-cats could be warriors, and she knew that. She exhaled and lashed her tail. “A mate?” She glared at him. “I don’t need one. Do you think all she-cats need a mate? Do you think they should be in the nursery, because their only job is to nurse kits? Well, they can be warriors too.” She padded in front of him, blocking his path. “You silly tom, not all she-cats want a mate. We can be warriors if we’d like, it is not only a job for toms.” She turned and continued the patrol. He has a lot to learn...

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; March 1st, 2018 at 10:40 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw chuckled at the joke. "I sure am!" She admitted jokingly, a purr rumbling from her throat.
Furzeberry lead Lightpaw to the border of Thunderclan knowing she was joking,” This is the Thunderclan border. We are kinda in tight issues now, as practically no clan is getting along currently, except Thunderclan and Riverclan.” He meowed,” They are the noisy neighbors I guess I’d describe them as. They always want to interfear in other clans issues and when troubles always expect every clan to help them. They mainly hunt squirrels, birds, voles, and mice. They live in a forest and do every part of training we do except spying, as that’s our specialty.” He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here