Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 06:17 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:09 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:08 PM
Turtlekit everythhing...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 6th, 2018, 09:01 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Trudging through the snow a half-bound at a time, Snailflower tried to keep herself busy looking for any prey she could find. With a thick coat, she withstood the chilled air with ease and only found trouble when the layer of snow on the moor began to reach her chest. She slowly made her way around a slushy dip in the land, keeping her ears pricked in anticipation of the slightest sound. Rounding the dip and beginning to move slightly uphill again, the chocolate molly froze in place with a leg still raised. A sound so meager it barely tickled the fur in her ears had caught her attention, a mouse or vole, hidden somewhere in the snow ahead. With care not to crunch in the snow, Snailflower raised herself onto her haunches with muscles tensed. Not to waste even a second, as soon as she pinpointed the quiet pittering in the snow she sprung forepaws first, and barreled into a drift halfway up the hill.

Loud squeaking made the warrior pull her head out, she'd missed her mark but she'd crushed the rodent's tunnel and a favourable-sized vole scampered out of her indent and onto the top layer of snow.
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:20 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Sandpaw blinked his pale green eyes open, his eyelids still heavy with sleep. His short fur was fluffed up against the invasive cold air which even seemed to find it's way into the apprentice's den. The pale ginger apprentice did not rise from his heather nest immediately, the familiar stiffness in his legs making him question his motivations to head out. It took him a few more minutes to commit to either decision, but the small tom lifted his head up and scented the air, noticing his brothers familiar scent had faded. Sandpaw grumbled under his breath, before unfurling and clambering to unsteady feet. He dropped into a crouch to stretch and opened his mouth wide in a yawn, revealing a row of tiny, sharp teeth. Sandpaw shook a few stray pieces of heather from his sandy pelt and gave his white chest a quick lick, before ducking through the entrance o the apprentice den and out into the clearing.

(Going to Windclan clearing.)
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:17 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw lead the way out and raced to the training moor, knowing his mentor would be by his side. His blood raced through his veins as he tore through the cold, leaf-bare wind sweeping uninhibited through the open Windclan moor. A light layer of snow dusted the open plain, and as the two cats raced it kicked up a shower of powdery spray. When they arrived in the training moor, the little grey tom gave his pelt a shake, warmer now from the run, and feeling nervous, but confident. He remembered everything that Ambercloud had taught him as they trained and he knew how to fight for his clan now. All that was left was demonstrating that he could fight just as well as any warrior.
As they neared the training moor, Ambercloud pondered what she should have her apprentice do first. Fighting, obviously, but what? I've got this. It's his assessment, not mine. I just... I don't want to let this bright, young, capable tom down.
So by the time the pair entered the training moor, Ambercloud had thought uo exactly what she was going to do.
Stopping and pausing for a moment, she sat. "Attack me," the she-cat ordered, flicking her tail. Her ear twitched as she stared her apprentice down, She wasn't going to make this easy. He'd know, and he'd feel like he hadn't proved himself of his warrior name and whatnot, and go off to do something stupid.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 7th, 2018, 07:01 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"Great," Leafshadow murmured, but grateful for the poppy seeds nonetheless. She picked them up and popped them into her mouth and started to chew on them. She began to feel very calm and sleepy, and the pain in her shoulder was beginning to fade, at least a little. She took a deep breath and braced herself for the treatment. She distracted herself by thinking, Poppy seeds for no pain, poppy seeds for no pain, poppy seeds for no pain, poppy seeds... no pain. She lifted up the paw and arm that was connected to the dislocated shoulder.
Surgestorm waited patiently for her to eat her poppy seeds and steal herself for the pain before moving into position. He gripped her leg tightly, stealing himself for the situation as well. "Okay... on 3..." He meowed calmly. "1... 2..." He didn't wait for 3, knowing it was always better to do it when they weren't expecting it. With one hard shove, her shoulder snapped back into place with a soft pop. "There we go." He stepped back slightly to give her arm a better look. "It should feel somewhat back to normal, maybe a little sore." As he spoke, he gathered some marigold and cobwebs to fix up her cheek next.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 7th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm waited patiently for her to eat her poppy seeds and steal herself for the pain before moving into position. He gripped her leg tightly, stealing himself for the situation as well. "Okay... on 3..." He meowed calmly. "1... 2..." He didn't wait for 3, knowing it was always better to do it when they weren't expecting it. With one hard shove, her shoulder snapped back into place with a soft pop. "There we go." He stepped back slightly to give her arm a better look. "It should feel somewhat back to normal, maybe a little sore." As he spoke, he gathered some marigold and cobwebs to fix up her cheek next.
Her nose crinkled as the shoulder popped back in place, but was relieved when she found that she could move it without pain. "You didn't get to three," she mumbled but knew that she probably would've been scared when he did get to three. She watched as the medicine cat crossed the den and gathered some flowers and cobwebs, the one type of medicine she recognized. By now she had forgotten about her cheek, but remembered once she realized what the marigold and cobwebs were for. She vaguely remembered the fight in which she had gotten them both, but it had all happened so fast she couldn't make any sense of it except for the pain and exchange of insults.
Old February 7th, 2018, 07:35 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Trudging through the snow a half-bound at a time, Snailflower tried to keep herself busy looking for any prey she could find. With a thick coat, she withstood the chilled air with ease and only found trouble when the layer of snow on the moor began to reach her chest. She slowly made her way around a slushy dip in the land, keeping her ears pricked in anticipation of the slightest sound. Rounding the dip and beginning to move slightly uphill again, the chocolate molly froze in place with a leg still raised. A sound so meager it barely tickled the fur in her ears had caught her attention, a mouse or vole, hidden somewhere in the snow ahead. With care not to crunch in the snow, Snailflower raised herself onto her haunches with muscles tensed. Not to waste even a second, as soon as she pinpointed the quiet pittering in the snow she sprung forepaws first, and barreled into a drift halfway up the hill.

Loud squeaking made the warrior pull her head out, she'd missed her mark but she'd crushed the rodent's tunnel and a favourable-sized vole scampered out of her indent and onto the top layer of snow.
Nimblewhisker slowing trekked through the snow his paws all but frozen from the cold. He just couldn't understand why any cat in their right mind could like or dare he say love leaf-bare! Well, that was somewhat harsh there was a few good things amidst all the sickness and scarcity of prey like how pretty the snow was and how it brought back fond memories of kithood and... He was getting off track. Wait what was he suppose to be doing? Oh, right! A hunting patrol! A hunting patrol that he had yet to contribute a single piece of prey to... He groaned, wishing that some prey would just kill itself so he could get on to more exciting things. Then the lightest trace of fresh scent hit his nose and he looked around to make sure he hadn't imagined it. And it seemed as if he hadn't because only a few tail-lengths away was none other than Snailflower.

He didn't quite have the restraint to stop himself from loudly yelling "Hey, Snailflower!" despite the fact that he could see she was clearly in the middle of a hunt.
Old February 7th, 2018, 07:48 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Ploverpelt padded across the clearing. She was glancing around for any of her friends, but she was ultimately headed to the nursery to see if any queens wanted prey or if kits wanted to play. She was mostly looking for her friend Nimblewhisker.

@Opal

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 7th, 2018, 08:05 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post
Ploverpelt padded across the clearing. She was glancing around for any of her friends, but she was ultimately headed to the nursery to see if any queens wanted prey or if kits wanted to play. She was mostly looking for her friend Nimblewhisker.

@Opal
Nimblewhisker walked across the clearing having just returned from a hunting patrol nearly empty pawed and somewhat upset due to it. It an effort to lift his spirits he looked around to see if he could spot any of his friends. He was pleasantly surprised to see Ploverpelt going in the direction of the nursery and decide to go up to her and see if any small talk could be made.
Old February 7th, 2018, 08:32 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Nimblewhisker walked across the clearing having just returned from a hunting patrol nearly empty pawed and somewhat upset due to it. It an effort to lift his spirits he looked around to see if he could spot any of his friends. He was pleasantly surprised to see Ploverpelt going in the direction of the nursery and decide to go up to her and see if any small talk could be made.
Ploverpelt pricked her ears, hearing the familiar pawsteps of Nimblewhisker. She turned her golden head to greet her friend, green eyes sparkling. "Hey, Nimblewhisker!" She noticed he was empty-jawed after having come back from a hunting patrol. "Didn't catch anything?" She murmured. "Don't beat yourself up over it! I was so bad at hunting that my mentor held me back a few moons instead of becoming a warrior!" She purred jokingly, but her words were full of truth. "Maybe we could try hunting as a pair some time..."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 8th, 2018, 07:23 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Zero to Hero

Oriolekit padded into the den, sniffing the air and studying her surroundings. Her gaze quickly caught on Suregstorm and some other cat he was probably healing. Not what she was looking for. Oriolekit was looking for her father who she had not seen in her entire life. He was alive, her mother had told her that much, but it appeared to be a sensitive subject. Being medicine cat, Surgestorm must have had a keen sense of smell, so if she walked out at the moment he would find her and ask her why she had been in the medicine den. He would probably assume she had been messing up his herb stores again. She let out a small sigh and the tortoiseshell kit plopped down to wait for Surgestorm to notice her.