Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by Brockli08
Today 01:28 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:04 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 4th, 2018, 07:34 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming Emu View Post
Near the edge of WindClan's moor, a tall tom sat with poise. The wind blew at his silken fur, driving it against its natural direction. He payed no mind to this small disruption. It was evident by the rotation of his ears and his line of sight, that the male was enthralled by something hidden just beyond the tree line.

That something moved. SiltStrider did the same by ducking low, his large ears flattening to the sides. Shimmying his lithe frame, the tom bunched up the muscles in his hind limbs, effectively prepping him to leap.

A slender form weaved in and around the foliage lining the borders. Dark bengal markings dotted a nice cream base coat. It allowed the cat to melt seemingly into the shadows, appearing disappearing as easily as a duck swims. Marbledtongue was a handsome boy, his gleaming amber eyes seemed to catch the attention of almost everyone he had ever met. That included sleepingcloud, but certainly not limited too the large fluffy tom. His body was lean and athletically inclined, his muscular hind legs and nimble paws giving him an authentic windclanner body. Though his appearance portrayed something confident, a real warrior. He was really just a tangled mess of limbs, his ability to trip over himself was remarkable.

Speaking of! suddenly the tom tripped over his paws, during the tom he was suspended mid air and finally hitting the ground he could only think one thing. Again?! the bengal hit the ground with a solid this. Though he said nothing and simply let it happen. For a few whisker lengths he rolled and finally came to a stop just by a clear in the thicket. Glancing sideways another form seemed to be stalking through the bushes. After a few seconds of studying the warrior from his upside down state he cast a quizzical glance at them. Doesn’t look familiar? marbledtongue knew everyone and this was off for him- yet his maw remained clamped shut as they hunted nearby. Hopefully I didn’t scare it off?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 4th, 2018 at 07:34 PM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 09:06 PM

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

A slender form weaved in and around the foliage lining the borders. Dark bengal markings dotted a nice cream base coat. It allowed the cat to melt seemingly into the shadows, appearing disappearing as easily as a duck swims. Marbledtongue was a handsome boy, his gleaming amber eyes seemed to catch the attention of almost everyone he had ever met. That included sleepingcloud, but certainly not limited too the large fluffy tom. His body was lean and athletically inclined, his muscular hind legs and nimble paws giving him an authentic windclanner body. Though his appearance portrayed something confident, a real warrior. He was really just a tangled mess of limbs, his ability to trip over himself was remarkable.

Speaking of! suddenly the tom tripped over his paws, during the tom he was suspended mid air and finally hitting the ground he could only think one thing. Again?! the bengal hit the ground with a solid this. Though he said nothing and simply let it happen. For a few whisker lengths he rolled and finally came to a stop just by a clear in the thicket. Glancing sideways another form seemed to be stalking through the bushes. After a few seconds of studying the warrior from his upside down state he cast a quizzical glance at them. Doesn’t look familiar? marbledtongue knew everyone and this was off for him- yet his maw remained clamped shut as they hunted nearby. Hopefully I didn’t scare it off?
Siltstrider had been so preoccupied by the task at hand that he hadn't noticed Marbletounge's scent on the wind. All attention was directed at the young and unaware grouse hidden amongst the billowing undergrowth. It was just as the tom was pushing off with his hind legs that his fellow clanmate misstepped. The rest of Siltstrider's form tensed after take off, his long limbs straightening in a response to surprise. He hit the ground moments later, disrupting the long meadow grass.

From his newly found spot on the ground, the tom watched with disdain as his prey fleed to wherever its dwellings were. A low groan rushed past his teeth as he righted himself. With his normally well groomed fur askew, Siltstrider turned to find who it was that sent everything out of motion. It took a few seconds longer to find the culprit due to their colourings and his blind eye. Once found, the tom simply tilted his angular head and flicked his plume like tail, waiting on the other to speak first.

Last edited by Dreaming Emu; February 4th, 2018 at 09:08 PM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 09:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
Stormbreeze tore his blank gaze away from Duskstrike, and glanced around the clearing. The sun was far too high in the sky for Stormbreeze to have accomplished nothing with his day. He'd seen hunting patrols leave earlier and he didn't consider Thunderclan much of a threat currently, they were all still licking their wounds too. Stormbreeze glanced around the clearing, spotting his small apprentice sitting on a small patch of grass. Thrashing his tail his slightly with finality, he settled on his decision and padded over to the white and grey she-cat. When he reached her he greeted her with a shallow head dip and mewed, "Are you ready to head out, Silentpaw?" He paused awkwardly immediately, regretting his question. Stormbreeze had yet to grow accustomed to to his apprentices silence, but she always communicated well despite his occasionally tactless words.
The mute molly turned to her mentor as he came over. She was ready for some training was was glade he asked. Standing up she gave a nod indicating that she was ready to go. The gray and white molly loved to train, mostly hunt. Though this molly wasn't one to be mast with. Since she can use words if you got her mad enough she fiscally hurt you but luckily Silentpaw was a patient feline. She had to be, okay she didn't but she did if she had any hope in being understood. She waved her tail in greeting and came to stand by Stormbreeze.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 5th, 2018, 12:00 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
The mute molly turned to her mentor as he came over. She was ready for some training was was glade he asked. Standing up she gave a nod indicating that she was ready to go. The gray and white molly loved to train, mostly hunt. Though this molly wasn't one to be mast with. Since she can use words if you got her mad enough she fiscally hurt you but luckily Silentpaw was a patient feline. She had to be, okay she didn't but she did if she had any hope in being understood. She waved her tail in greeting and came to stand by Stormbreeze.
"Let's not waste anymore time then," Stormbreeze mewed, and begin trotting back towards the camp entrance, trusting Silentpaw to accompany him. As he ducked under the overhanging entrance, he already began planning some of the major things for them to focus on in this training session.

(Going to Windclan training moor).
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 5th, 2018, 01:06 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
"Let's not waste anymore time then," Stormbreeze mewed, and begin trotting back towards the camp entrance, trusting Silentpaw to accompany him. As he ducked under the overhanging entrance, he already began planning some of the major things for them to focus on in this training session.

(Going to Windclan training moor).
Silentpaw followed Stormbreeze out to the training moor ware they held their training sessions. The Molly was a bit curious on what they'd be learning but there was no way of asking. She was born mute, who could she? A thought popped in her head, that happen a lot. How could she have an apprentice? She couldn't tell them anything. Maybe she could have a death apprentice? Yeah, why not? She couldn't talk and if it couldn't here it wouldn't matter would it? That was what ran though this gray and white Molly's head as she followed her mentor. The things that went though her head were sometimes funny other time confusing. She full of ideas for things, one day shed have to show them to let her Clan know.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 5th, 2018, 04:55 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Silentpaw followed Stormbreeze out to the training moor ware they held their training sessions. The Molly was a bit curious on what they'd be learning but there was no way of asking. She was born mute, who could she? A thought popped in her head, that happen a lot. How could she have an apprentice? She couldn't tell them anything. Maybe she could have a death apprentice? Yeah, why not? She couldn't talk and if it couldn't here it wouldn't matter would it? That was what ran though this gray and white Molly's head as she followed her mentor. The things that went though her head were sometimes funny other time confusing. She full of ideas for things, one day shed have to show them to let her Clan know.
Stormbreeze paused in the flattest section of the moor, the ginger tom recalled his first training session with Mudnose when he was an apprentice, and distinctly recalled tripping in a rabbit hole and falling flat on his face right in front of his mentor. Stormbreeze's whispers twitched in amusement and he turned to face Silentpaw. "Today we are going to focus on something a bit different - Badger combat. You're lucky if you haven't encountered the foul beasts yet, but unfortunately Windclan's grasslands are a favourite home for them. This move is the safest way to drive out badgers, but you need to be able to jump high." Stormbreeze was pacing as he explained to his apprentice. All the cats knew the threats of rival clans, especially in times like these, but the ability to drive out the predators of the land seemed to be less and less prevalent in apprentices education these days. "I want to teach you this, because for an apprentice your age, a rival clan cat most likely wouldn't kill you, but a badger would not show you the same mercy." The sandy tom looked to his apprentice to ensure she was paying attention.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 5th, 2018 at 04:56 AM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 12:14 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz

Fawnskip could only glare at Blazingstar, her limbs spread apart and her tail sweeping agonizingly slow behind her. Her ears were folded back and the fur on her shoulders bristled. She needed time to cool down - perhaps she'd find Obsidiansky to spend time with. Fawnskip realized she'd never get through to him and so with a frustrated huff she briskly whipped around and stormed from the den. She still had her suspicions about Rosethorn and she was determined to prove to Blazingstar that the feline could not be trusted. Even if she had to pin Rosethorn down and threaten her, she would find proof that the former Dusk Syndicate member wasn't benefiting WindClan whatsoever.

Old February 5th, 2018, 01:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post

Graykit felt her nervousness. "Let's all play a game! I'll be a ThunderClan cat and you can attack me!" He bounced around, facing both of them, waggling his hind quarters in the air and pawing in their direction. "Rrr, come and get me!" he mewed playfully.
Mistkit blinked,” I don’t know if I can trust you.” She murmered also she was weak, she also was always attacked for being a small cat.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 5th, 2018, 02:16 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Stormbreeze paused in the flattest section of the moor, the ginger tom recalled his first training session with Mudnose when he was an apprentice, and distinctly recalled tripping in a rabbit hole and falling flat on his face right in front of his mentor. Stormbreeze's whispers twitched in amusement and he turned to face Silentpaw. "Today we are going to focus on something a bit different - Badger combat. You're lucky if you haven't encountered the foul beasts yet, but unfortunately Windclan's grasslands are a favourite home for them. This move is the safest way to drive out badgers, but you need to be able to jump high." Stormbreeze was pacing as he explained to his apprentice. All the cats knew the threats of rival clans, especially in times like these, but the ability to drive out the predators of the land seemed to be less and less prevalent in apprentices education these days. "I want to teach you this, because for an apprentice your age, a rival clan cat most likely wouldn't kill you, but a badger would not show you the same mercy." The sandy tom looked to his apprentice to ensure she was paying attention.
(Okay, time to try and get read of my writer's block.)

Silentpaw watch as her mentor paced back and forth her blue eyes never leaving him. Her pale gray ears were lifted to catch all the sounds, not just Stormbreeze's voice. The molly had never thought about what would happen if a badger attacked her, she'd try to out run it but would that be enough? She knew badgers were ruthless animals who would kill a cat fr no reason and she didn't want to fall trap to one. Flicking her tail a few time she gave a small nod indicating that she was lessening. Though she was to sure ThunderClan would show mercy on her just because she was only six moons old. Some of her Clanmates never came back from the war and some who did died from blood loss or an infection. ThunderClan was the clan of the loyal and kindhearted, well some of those loyal and kindhearted cats killed her Clanmates. She'd never trust a ThunderClan cat it's almost like trusting a badger ad she'd never do that. She let the cold wind ruffle her white and gray fur, it felt good. Like most WindClan cats, she enjoyed the open moor and cool breeze in her fur. Giving herself a shack she turned all her attention back to Stormbreeze ready for him to tell her what to do.

(Better.)

Old February 5th, 2018, 03:58 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Eclipse flicked her tail. "So it's decided." She stated simply, flicking a ear. At least not everyone would go soft, converting back to their clan ways. She just hadn't really expected her mother, father, and one of her sisters to go to WindClan.
It didn't matter anyways! She fumed inwardly, sinking her claws into the corse grass for a moment. After about a five seconds, she cooled down, her mind slipping back into its ease. She glanced at Heartwhisker, thinking about what she said. "Woah-" She started. "I'm probably not going to be looking for Mercury." She explained blatantly, turning to look in the direction hey had came from.

(sorry it took a while to respond ack D

Woodpeckerflight nodded, ready to head back to WindClan, along with her mother, father, and sister, as well as Twopaw, and Chaoskit, Autumnkit, Blizzardkit, Specklekit, Lightningkit, and Canarykit.

Lakeripple nodded and left without saying goodbye, Waterfallkit, Riverkit, and Brickkit at her tail.

Twopaw looked uneasy, as he watched his family stay behind. The chimera apprentice frowned and turned away, walking slowly towards the other WindClan cats.

Redclaw and Soulwing nodded at eachother, and began to walk off towards their old home in the abandoned barn.

Heartwhisker lashed her tail in annoyance, "Fine. If you're not looking for Mercury, then I guess I'll go myself." She spat, hitting Eclipse over the head with her tail as she stalked off, head hung low.

Scratchpaw looked at the forest behind them, "I'm not going back to ShadowClan. I'd much rather stay a rogue." He looked after Redclaw and Soulwing and yelled to them, "H-hey! Redclaw, Soulwing! I don't want to go back to ShadowClan... c-can I go with you?"

Redclaw and Soulwing whispered to each other, then Soulwing nodded and Scratchpaw scampered after them.

Parsleypaw looked after Twopaw, wondering if it was a bad idea, letting him go like that. She turned her mind away from that, and faced Eclipse. She thought, Eclipse... She was the one wanting to escape with me! I'm sure she'd let me go with her! She hopped up to the black she-cat, "Eclipse! I don't know where you're going, but can I come with you? Please, please, PLEASE???"
Closed Thread