Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM

Old January 14th, 2018, 11:27 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Songs for your characters! (Theme Songs)

Hi!

I want to give you guys some theme songs!

Just fill out a form, basically.

Character name:
Looks:
Other:

I will try and find a fitting one! Feel free to request multiple, or, if you aren't happy with it, then tell me! I don't mind!

Researching Theme Songs for: Empress of Evil's Everpaw
In Queue: .:Blue Wishes:.' Goldenstar & Rosekit
In Queue: Megan's Splashpool

Requesting is currently closed.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Last edited by Ariii; January 15th, 2018 at 09:02 PM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 01:07 AM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: Songs for your characters! (Theme Songs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
Hi!

I want to give you guys some theme songs!

Just fill out a form, basically.

Character name:
Looks:
Other:

I will try and find a fitting one! Feel free to request multiple, or, if you aren't happy with it, then tell me! I don't mind!

Researching Theme Songs for: OPEN!
In Queue: OPEN!
In Queue: OPEN!
Old January 15th, 2018, 04:24 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Character Name: Everpaw

Personality: Hard Working | Ambitious | Impatient | Sarcastic | Loyal | Atheletic
Everpaw is a hardworking little fighter. She will never stop at what she is doing. She is one of those cats who will put in all of their effort and energy to achieve something. She doesn't stop and seems to have endless bundles of energy. This she-cat knows that great rewards normally come from hard work, and to most that seems like what drives her forward, powering her through life. Well it's not. Yes, Everpaw knows that great things do indeed come if you put in the effort, but that's not what drives her to keep on pushing forward. Her ambitious nature is her energy. Everpaw is a very ambitious she-cat. And she doesn't quite have just one goal that will make her life complete, she had many goals. And even if she's finished achieving those goals, her life will never be complete. She'll just keep on adding more and more goals. It's quite hard to find this cat without any goals in mind. Everpaw seems to have an extremely wide imagination when it comes to coming up with goals. It's rather strange to be honest. The she-cat isn't one to normally use her imagination that often and daydream all the time, however that just completely changes when she's thinking about her goals. Goals are pretty much her life. Everpaw can never seem to stop thinking about them and likes to do a bit of friendly boasting with them too. Of course, she doesn't really care if others are impressed by her or not, she just 'boasts' for the fun of it, not really actually meaning much.
There are quite a few noticeable personality traits that Everpaw has. Two of which, are her lack of patience, and excessive use of sarcasm. This fighter has a small storage of patience and is always quickly running out of it. She finds it quite hard to be patient, having been born with hardly any. She doesn't mean to, but once you break beyond her patience barriers, you will find yourself with an irritated and snappy cat. She will apologise afterwards, but as of then she will be very annoyed with you. And, she doesn't exactly feel like holding back her harsh words. After all, if you're going to bring out her impatience, then why should she try to hold herself back? Now let's not forget about her constant tendency to be sarcastic. Along with her impatience, comes sarcasm. Everpaw is very sarcastic and is often using sarcastic words as a response. Sometimes, her words can be quite amusing, at other times, it's actually rather hurtful. If she hurts you and she doesn't feel grumpy, then she'll apologise, secretly questioning whether she really means it or not. However, when you make her angry, her tongue is as sharp as a knife. Sarcastic sentences will be released and she will want to make you hurt. However, this is a side that comes out not very often. To make Everpaw become this mean takes a lot of effort. She will normally just get to the point where her words are a more hurtful type of sarcastic.
Loyalty. It's an important thing. To find true loyalty however, can sometimes be rather hard to find. But, if you want a cat who will be loyal to you, look to Everpaw. If you're one of those cats who she trusts deeply and doesn't normally find herself getting impatient with often, then she'll be loyal to you till the day she dies. There are not many things that would then be able to shake her loyalty. However, there are a few things that could possibly make her lose her trust in you. If you do something that hurts her badly then you'll lose her in the blink of an eye. Everpaw also doesn't like cats that take advantage of her loyalty. If she notices something than she will become rather cautious around you. If she finds herself constantly spotting a problem, she'll also leave you. Everpaw is also very loyal to ThunderClan. She would never ever betray her clan, not matter what happens. There is very little that can change her mind over her loyalty to her clan, so don't try to make her change.
Everpaw doesn't have too many weaknesses in her life. And she's happy to keep it that way. This she-cat fears that if she has too many weaknesses, they'll eventually become a massive obstacle in her passion for completing goals. There is one thing in particular that Everpaw doesn't want to happen, and fears will one day happen. Falling in love. This she-cat doesn't want to fall in love, she doesn't want to have a cat who becomes a weakness to her. Not only that, there is another thing about love that makes her fear it. Everpaw has heard stories about cat's getting hurt because of love. And those stories seem to blind her whole view of it, stopping her from seeing how wonderful it really is. She fears that she'll get hurt. That's probably the biggest reason why she doesn't fall in love. Each day, she lives a happy life. One that's adventurous, atheletic and fun. But there is always that tugging at the back of her mind. It's like a ghost, a ghost that'll never stop haunting her. And this ghost is whispering into her ear, telling that she's going to fall in love. It taunts her and she can't seem to get over her. Those are the emotions that go through the inside of her and she does her best to not let it show through. And it doesn't, but no matter how hard she might try, that is one goal she doubts she'll ever be able to achieve. The goal of not fearing love. Or to be more specific, not falling in love.
So now you know that Everpaw is hardworking and ambitious, impatient and sarcastic, loyal and secretly fearing the act of falling in love. But there is still something that not many cats get to see. Whilst she might be impatient and sarcastic, that seems to change when she's around her family and close friends. Everything changes. She becomes more patient, and is more supportive of others, not just herself. Of course, her ambitious nature and sarcastic words don't change, although she doesn't focus as much on her goals and puts an effort to make her sarcasm funnier. And the closer you are to her, the more of this side that you get to see.
Overall, Everpaw has her positives and her negatives, her strengths and weaknesses, and she'll even give up some of her habits for close ones. But Everpaw will never stop to complete what she wishes to do. She will never stop trying to be the best warrior ever. Everpaw will never stop. Everpaw will stop when she's dead.

Looks: Boop

Other: None

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 15th, 2018, 06:41 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Character name: Goldenstar
Personality: (Honestly I haven’t given it much thought in awhile) Golden is somewhat anxious, though he doesn’t like to show that part of himself. He likes to care about others, not so much himself. He still likes to talk about his problems to the ones he is close to, trying to keep a straight face for anyone else.
Looks: boop
Other: non

Character name: Rosekit
Personality: Rose is rather feminine, not in appearance, but in personality. He does things that he presumes not a lot of other toms do. He’s self conscious about himself, trying not to eat very much, almost starving himself, even as a kit. He doesn’t really feel comfortable in his skin, and would rather be someone else. Beyond all that, he can still find ways to be energetic and happy, especially when he knows something exciting will happen.
Looks: here
Other: i hope two’s okay ?
Old January 15th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Character name: Splashpool
Personality: Caring | Brave | Calm | A bit unloyal to her clan | Lovable
Looks: https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com...85675_orig.jpg
Other: She fell in love with a Shadowclan cat and will have kits later on @Redwood Dragon.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.