Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 06:04 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:03 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 05:58 PM
Real friends, good friends...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:57 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 05:57 PM

Old January 6th, 2018, 01:32 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: iceclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silentscatter yawned and stretched as a cold gust of air hit the small toms face. He shivered only a little before exiting the warriors den. The black and white tom took a deep breath, which went unheard by everycat, since he was using his powers to be,well, Silent. SilentScatter began silently padding forward to the fresh kill pile. He eyed over some pieces before picking a small winter hare. His green eyes scanning the clearing before sitting down in a corner to eat his breakfast.

[Open]

Wisppaw was already awake. The small molly was waiting outside the apprentices den for her brother to wake up. After a while, the grey and white she cat let out a sigh, she spun on her paws and headed back into the apprentices den to wake up Stonepaw,who growled. Sure, Wisppaw may be annoying but she respected others sleeping time. So as usual, she screamed to her brother in her mind..which she knew he could hear. ‘STONEPAW WAKE UPPPPPPPP!!’ She smirked as a yowl came from her panicked brother but she tackled him and out a paw over his mouth. “Shhh.” She pointed her tail to outside..which the heavily breathing male nodded and followed her out.

[Open]

(Who’s her mentor?)

Stonepaw followed his sister outside, he was quite furious after getting that horrible way of waking up. Screaming in ones mind is way worse than screaming in ones ear. When he saw his sister giggle that pushed him over the line. ‘What is WRONG with you?!?! That could’ve deadened me and you knew it!!’ Wisppaw rolled her eyes. ’Oh shush, I knew that, but I also knew that you can control the volume of my voice in your mind. So dont give me any of that Fox Dung.’ Stonepaw’s tail lashed angrily. To anycat that walked past, it looked as if the two cats where giving a stare down, one looking furious while the other looked calm. He growled at her and went off to go get food.

[Open]

(Who’s his mentor?)
(Icespike is open for an apprentice.)

Icespike purred and licked his mate's head. "Would you like me to get you some food?" He asked tilting his white head. This large white tom blended in perfectly with the ice and snow here in IceClan. That was one reason why he was such a good hunter, prey never new he was there. @littledragon0625

Stornypaw and Frostedpaw looked over at the two other littermates. "Morning, Wisppaw, Stonepaw!" Frostedpaw called from were she laid besides her brother. Her long think white fur was puffed out in spots so it would dry faster.
Stornypaw just smiled a bit and waved his tail in greeting. The quiet apprentice was almost smaller then his sister but he never tried to dwell on that.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 6th, 2018, 10:18 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Icespike purred and licked his mate's head. "Would you like me to get you some food?" He asked tilting his white head. This large white tom blended in perfectly with the ice and snow here in IceClan. That was one reason why he was such a good hunter, prey never new he was there. @littledragon0625

Stornypaw and Frostedpaw looked over at the two other littermates. "Morning, Wisppaw, Stonepaw!" Frostedpaw called from were she laid besides her brother. Her long think white fur was puffed out in spots so it would dry faster.
Stornypaw just smiled a bit and waved his tail in greeting. The quiet apprentice was almost smaller then his sister but he never tried to dwell on that.
"yes that would be nice."winter'sheart said. mate!always fuss over everything! she thought.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old January 6th, 2018, 04:20 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

(sure which one do you like better?)

Wisppaw saw her brother storm off towards the food and before she could follow him her ears swiveled backwards to hear cats calling her name. The light grey and white molly turned her head to he greeted by her denmates. Her blue eyes lit up. “Hey guys!” She purred trotting back into the den with tail high.
Old January 6th, 2018, 10:50 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Ever so slightly cold Icecalw made a flame about the size of his claw and had itfloat in front of him brining him warmth he found comfort in it's light and the way it flickered

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 7th, 2018, 10:10 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Whisperpaw chuckled to herself but she quickly realized she was alone. Her timid and shy self returned as she slowly walked away from her brother, thinking it was strange to be by him while he was `sleeping`. She kept her gaze away from the others, looking at the ground. What could she do? Whisperpaw stuck out like a sore thumb. Unlike her brother who could blend in better she couldn't. It was hard for her to hide away from the others when her brother was gone or busy. A shaky sigh escape her, unsheathing and sheathing her claws. It was something she did when she was nervous.

(Open!)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 7th, 2018 at 10:11 PM.
Old January 12th, 2018, 11:50 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: iceclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"yes that would be nice."winter'sheart said. mate!always fuss over everything! she thought.
You can ignore if you want to but I wanna reply to this chase I am boredRosekit looked up at Winter'sheart. "
Can I eat some food?" She licked her tiny teeth that had just recently grown in. She put her paws on her mother's belly and gave her best cute eyes.

Last edited by Kolabear360; January 12th, 2018 at 11:53 PM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 09:21 AM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
You can ignore if you want to but I wanna reply to this chase I am boredRosekit looked up at Winter'sheart. "
Can I eat some food?" She licked her tiny teeth that had just recently grown in. She put her paws on her mother's belly and gave her best cute eyes.
"of couse"winter'sheart said to her kit"just don take to big of bites"(English?)she said again watching firekit also walk over trying to bite the prey.

So did they bury you?
Old January 13th, 2018, 09:56 AM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: iceclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"of couse"winter'sheart said to her kit"just don take to big of bites"(English?)she said again watching firekit also walk over trying to bite the prey.
Rosekit walked right up to the prey and took a small nibble she chewed for a long time. " It is so chewy." She mewed licking her lips it tasted wonderful. "Can I have more?" She looked down at the prey. "What kind of prey is it?" she sniffed it.
Old January 13th, 2018, 01:28 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Rosekit walked right up to the prey and took a small nibble she chewed for a long time. " It is so chewy." She mewed licking her lips it tasted wonderful. "Can I have more?" She looked down at the prey. "What kind of prey is it?" she sniffed it.
"snow hare"winter'sheart said takeing her own bite and leting firekit have some"you may have some more"she said.

So did they bury you?
Old January 14th, 2018, 10:34 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

(I might join but I'd have to read the thread again with a clear mind before I post the forms ^^")