Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:52 AM

Old December 10th, 2017, 01:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
"Sending you to the Dark Forest? What kind of nonsense is that?" The black she-cat responded, an irritated, but amused, and annoyed expression on her face, and in her amber optics. Amusing, but very, very irritating. "Only evil cats who committed bad crimes go their. You are just fine, so that is.. just absolute nonsense." All these kit tales, absolute nonsense. Shallowfall always thought so. They didn't make no sense, and could steer someone off a path where they thought of so many stupid things. Like what this kit was spewing out right at this moment. Shallowfall as a kit never believed them, never. Not at all. She had always been the logical sort as a kit, so it made sense. All these cats spew nonsense, absolute nonsense. Shallowfall thought with irritation.
Ivypaw’s hind legs stopped trembling,” I-It’s a lie that if you curse in Starclan you have ten seconds before another cat sends you to the Dark Forest?” She stammered shocked What’s the point of that as it’s only said in Starclan, why not say if you curse in your living life?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 24th, 2018, 09:08 AM

My Mood: Doh

Greyfrost padded through the Starclan camp, his pelt light and his body more agile than it had ever been. He thought sarcastically to himself, being dead really brings out the best in me. The dark tom, while physically perfect, still felt burdened by his death. He had been hunting a dark leaf-bare morning, hoping to find enough prey so that after the elders and queens had been fed, that there would be some leftover for his father, Thornpatch. He and his kits had been faring the coldest season better than Thornpatch, Greyfrost grew concered with how thin he was looking. But he had slipped on a patch of frost and tumbled in the river, being knocked unconcious from his landing on the ice, and being washed under water as the ice at the center of the river thawed. He had been washed downstream and trapped under and ice shelf in the shadows. While his arrival to Starclan had absolved him of many of his fears, in the times when Greyfrost feels most alone he still recalls the feeling of being trapped under the ice. The amber eyed tom paused mid-stride, and dipped his head to take a moment to steady the tremors shuddering through his legs. The cats of Starclan had been welcoming and empathetic towards him, but his kits, his mate, his parents, his brother still lived. Greyfrost had been the first to go. And while he would not want to inflict his fate on anyone he loves, he felt so lonely.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old March 1st, 2018, 10:28 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Greyfrost padded through the Starclan camp, his pelt light and his body more agile than it had ever been. He thought sarcastically to himself, being dead really brings out the best in me. The dark tom, while physically perfect, still felt burdened by his death. He had been hunting a dark leaf-bare morning, hoping to find enough prey so that after the elders and queens had been fed, that there would be some leftover for his father, Thornpatch. He and his kits had been faring the coldest season better than Thornpatch, Greyfrost grew concered with how thin he was looking. But he had slipped on a patch of frost and tumbled in the river, being knocked unconcious from his landing on the ice, and being washed under water as the ice at the center of the river thawed. He had been washed downstream and trapped under and ice shelf in the shadows. While his arrival to Starclan had absolved him of many of his fears, in the times when Greyfrost feels most alone he still recalls the feeling of being trapped under the ice. The amber eyed tom paused mid-stride, and dipped his head to take a moment to steady the tremors shuddering through his legs. The cats of Starclan had been welcoming and empathetic towards him, but his kits, his mate, his parents, his brother still lived. Greyfrost had been the first to go. And while he would not want to inflict his fate on anyone he loves, he felt so lonely.
Tawnykit moved around the starclan camp, still wondering where they were at. 'Why did i have to die?' thought the former Windclan kit. They had died from greencough and their mother wasn't even there for them. They glanced over at Greyfrost with a bit of a shiver, scenting starclan and Shadowclan on the tom. Tawnykit walked over to him with a bit of a limp, almost tripping over a rock on the ground. "Er...Where are we?" asked the agender kit wuth a slight tilt of her head.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 11th, 2018, 09:58 PM
Lightpaw

My Mood: Sleepy

Lightshine stared at the sky,which seemed to be never ending. Am I really dead?She asked herself. If she was, she wanted to try something. She imagined being in the medicene den at thunderclan camp.When she opened her eyes she saw her former aprenttice, Smokepath. " Sad Isn't it? When You're in starclan you see all your loved ones go by, slowly forgetting you," Someone behind her said. Lightshine whipped around to see a fluffy Ginger She cat. " Sunnypaw!" Lightshine gasped. "I like to call myself Sunnyheart, even though they dont hold warrior cerimonies in starclan." SunnyHeart commented.
Old March 16th, 2018, 03:58 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Tawnykit moved around the starclan camp, still wondering where they were at. 'Why did i have to die?' thought the former Windclan kit. They had died from greencough and their mother wasn't even there for them. They glanced over at Greyfrost with a bit of a shiver, scenting starclan and Shadowclan on the tom. Tawnykit walked over to him with a bit of a limp, almost tripping over a rock on the ground. "Er...Where are we?" asked the agender kit wuth a slight tilt of her head.
Greyfrost was torn from his thoughts by a soft voice, and turned to see a small trembling kit. He felt his own anxieties dissipate and he crouched down in front of the kit, smelling the scent of her Windclan origins clinging to their fur. Greyfrost was a cat who had embraced fatherhood easily, and seeing them so scared immediately brought out is paternal instincts. Greyfrost sat down in front of Tawnykit, and mewed in response, "We are in Starclan now, young one. You are safe here. What is your name?"
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old June 8th, 2018, 09:51 AM
Angelique's Brother!

@Silentshade
Branchtail sat in the Starclan camp, starring at a few cats across the way. Nobody had ever stopped to say hi and it made him feel sad to know that his new clanmates didn't care about him. 'You mustn't think that way. You just haven't met the right cat to talk to,' thought Branchtail, giving his left paw a quick lick before drawing it over his ear.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 8th, 2018, 12:32 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post
@Silentshade
Branchtail sat in the Starclan camp, starring at a few cats across the way. Nobody had ever stopped to say hi and it made him feel sad to know that his new clanmates didn't care about him. 'You mustn't think that way. You just haven't met the right cat to talk to,' thought Branchtail, giving his left paw a quick lick before drawing it over his ear.
Silentshade looked around in confusion. You just died for crying out loud! she thought to herself. She had no family here, having been born outside of the faith. She had talked to her friends parents a few times, but they were busy watching their new grandkits. She had watched them herself. Sighing, she noticed a tom who looked rather upset. "Hello, I'm Silentshade. Who are you?" she asked, sitting down near him. "You would think Starclan would have a group that welcomes you in, but nope. You're pretty much on your own. But I don't like that. I'm dead and lonely." she chuckled. Great job Silent, now he's going to think you're one of those mentally ill cats!
Old June 14th, 2018, 01:30 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Silentshade looked around in confusion. You just died for crying out loud! she thought to herself. She had no family here, having been born outside of the faith. She had talked to her friends parents a few times, but they were busy watching their new grandkits. She had watched them herself. Sighing, she noticed a tom who looked rather upset. "Hello, I'm Silentshade. Who are you?" she asked, sitting down near him. "You would think Starclan would have a group that welcomes you in, but nope. You're pretty much on your own. But I don't like that. I'm dead and lonely." she chuckled. Great job Silent, now he's going to think you're one of those mentally ill cats!
Branchtail looked at the molly, letting out a purr as she talked. "I've been dead for a while and i know that there isn't a welcome party, but you came to the right cat. Welcome to starclan, i can show you around if you'd like. I haven't explored too much here, but there are a few spots that mean a lot to me." replied the tom. He wanted to show her that at least somebody wanted to welcome her the clan of the fallen warriors. Bramchtail flickered his tail, giving his chest fur a few licks. A cat waved their tail at him and he dipped his head. The cat walked away, leaving them alone.
Old June 27th, 2018, 09:10 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Adderpaw- no Addertail looked around. She was only 9 moons old when she died. [I]I wonder how Darkpaw is doing and if she has found a mate yet?[I/] She sighed and looked at the pool that represented Shadowclan. It showed her sister trying to keep 4 almost apprentice sized kits under control. Adder snorted in laughter. [I] Well that answered my question, didn't it. [I/]
Old August 1st, 2018, 10:29 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Branchtail looked at the molly, letting out a purr as she talked. "I've been dead for a while and i know that there isn't a welcome party, but you came to the right cat. Welcome to starclan, i can show you around if you'd like. I haven't explored too much here, but there are a few spots that mean a lot to me." replied the tom. He wanted to show her that at least somebody wanted to welcome her the clan of the fallen warriors. Bramchtail flickered his tail, giving his chest fur a few licks. A cat waved their tail at him and he dipped his head. The cat walked away, leaving them alone.
Silentshade nodded happily. "That sounds amazing! I just got here.." She muttered.