Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 06:05 AM
Picture sizes
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:52 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:30 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM

Old December 7th, 2017, 05:14 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Michelle walked with a powerful aura, though not being powerful at all. She strutted out if the cafe not paying attention to where she was going.
. @Sasukewolf (madness)
Dj eyes glowed when she saw her than slowly he follows her. His eyes glowed softly as he watches her than he begins to step forward “ ... are you with the fox?”
Old December 7th, 2017, 05:15 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke nods as he begins to leave closing the door leaving them alone with the big boss. Who just watched them with amusement in his eyes “ how interesting...” he says simply to himself as he watches them
Jack stood waiting outside the door. He had been leaning against a wall till he saw Sasuke "Hey Sasuke havinng fun the guys life?" He thought inwardlyNo one
Old December 7th, 2017, 05:18 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
Jack stood waiting outside the door. He had been leaning against a wall till he saw Sasuke "Hey Sasuke havinng fun the guys life?" He thought inwardlyNo one
Sasuke eyes glowed when he saw him “ yep. Say... have you.. killed anyone?” He asks calmly
Old December 7th, 2017, 06:13 PM
customer service above

Quote:
Sasuke eyes glowed when he saw him “ yep. Say... have you.. killed anyone?” He asks calmly
"Ya some girl barely knew and she fell for me." He snickered "You should have seen her face when she told me about her faimly members being killed and then as I raised my knife to kill her." He burst out laughing wiping a tear from his eye "Oh hahaha! It was fun hehe! Just her face priceless." Then straighting his face half way "I don't *snicker* Think the cops found her yet HA!" Wiping another tear from his eye "Oh dang it was funny!" He could barely breath now he was laughing so hard. "I barely had to play around for long! She just loved me with all her heart oh dang HA!"
Old December 7th, 2017, 06:18 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Ya some girl barely knew and she fell for me." He snickered "You should have seen her face when she told me about her faimly members being killed and then as I raised my knife to kill her." He burst out laughing wiping a tear from his eye "Oh hahaha! It was fun hehe! Just her face priceless." Then straighting his face half way "I don't *snicker* Think the cops found her yet HA!" Wiping another tear from his eye "Oh dang it was funny!" He could barely breath now he was laughing so hard. "I barely had to play around for long! She just loved me with all her heart oh dang HA!"
He smiles darkly as he begins to suddenly pin the man to the wall “ take me to the body immediately.” He says almost excited he was the Fox’s wolf and mad eater. The cannibal with a bloodthirsty job but hi He was happy about it
Old December 7th, 2017, 06:25 PM
customer service above

Quote:
He smiles darkly as he begins to suddenly pin the man to the wall “ take me to the body immediately.” He says almost excited he was the Fox’s wolf and mad eater. The cannibal with a bloodthirsty job but hi He was happy about it
"Sure just off me." Then push sasuke off he went towards the car outside. "I'll go fast and grab her. By the way should I bring her head too? I might have had fun choping her body afterward *Snicker*" Then getting the car without another word he drove off to get the body from the house.
( @Sasukewolf (madness) )

Last edited by Rhubarb; December 7th, 2017 at 07:19 PM.
Old December 7th, 2017, 07:31 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Sure just off me." Then push sasuke off he went towards the car outside. "I'll go fast and grab her. By the way should I bring her head too? I might have had fun choping her body afterward *Snicker*" Then getting the car without another word he drove off to get the body from the house.
( @Sasukewolf (madness) )
He Smiles playfully immediately following him as he eventually rides after him in his motorcycle. Soon he stops right in front of his house. He licks his lips “ hurry boy. I don’t like them spoiled”
Old December 7th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Dj eyes glowed when she saw her than slowly he follows her. His eyes glowed softly as he watches her than he begins to step forward “ ... are you with the fox?”
She snapped her head towards the voice and studied the speaker. “No? Why?” She answered cautiously.
Old December 7th, 2017, 07:36 PM
customer service above

Quote:
He Smiles playfully immediately following him as he eventually rides after him in his motorcycle. Soon he stops right in front of his house. He licks his lips “ hurry boy. I don’t like them spoiled”
"Boy huh?" He wacked sasuke over the head with his fist then opened the door into the house. "Eat wolf your not going to get this treat for awhile." Then turning away from sasuke "What do you think of the new pet? do think Naruto might keep him for later or really let him stay... Eh I doubt it myself Naruto take a pet? Heh he's worse than you and your diet when it come to humans."
Old December 7th, 2017, 07:50 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Boy huh?" He wacked sasuke over the head with his fist then opened the door into the house. "Eat wolf your not going to get this treat for awhile." Then turning away from sasuke "What do you think of the new pet? do think Naruto might keep him for later or really let him stay... Eh I doubt it myself Naruto take a pet? Heh he's worse than you and your diet when it come to humans."
He laughs softly “ no I’ve already gotten my treat a while ago. Just normal food doesn’t sit right with me no more.” He says darkly as he begins to check the body “ ... Naruto is going to keep him. Speak like that in front of him and you’ll end up like winter who dared called that pet a mutt. The boy... he’s doing something to our king. Making him soft ... weak almost.” He says as he begins to pull out a knife to cut the arm off “ ... he’s the reason for this diet. We must eat to live after all.” He says as creaking sounds can be heard from him. He was indeed eating a normal meal for a proud wolf.