Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Resources
Last post by SpiritWolf_yt
Today 01:39 PM
RiverClan Resources
by poppy
Today 01:37 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:37 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Today 01:36 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:36 PM

Old November 28th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons View Post
Sorry!}
Badger, also being left behind was laying next to the tom, His breathing slow and short.
{Didn't know if it was for me/..;-;
(No, it was for @woly . You should probably get Surgestorm to heal Badger tho)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 29th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post

(No, it was for @woly . You should probably get Surgestorm to heal Badger tho)
ok lol sorry!}

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old December 1st, 2017, 06:56 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Burrpaw still laid sprawled on the bloodstained rocks, left behind by his Clan after the battle. His Clan had most likely left him behind, believing him to be dead from the blood that was lost from numerous scratches and a particularily bad bite in his hind leg. If he had seen a cat looking the way he did at that moment, he would have believed them to be dead as well. The only sign that the brown tabby was alive was the shallow breathing which could have easily been mistaken for the breeze ruffling his sticky, scarlet-stained pelt. The Bengal tom could no longer feel Badgers weight curled around him; his battle partner must've been taken by WindClan. Or he was dead too. That was just as probably from the last wound he had seen that large tom give the apprentice. He hoped not. Burrpaw found that he still could not wake. Although he could still feel and hear what happened around him, his brain would not collect any more imformation than that, leaving him paralyzed and unresponsive.

@woly

(Burr is getting healing @SpookyScarySkeletons )
daydream looked around. the bodies were countless. it seemed as if there were a slighter here. even if the clans had won, they felt they had also lost in some sort of way. they themself had not treated their injuries, instead going back and seeing if there were cats that were left behind. their eyes caught sight of an apprentice. small. they didnt look like they were moving, but they had this feeling in their gut to walk up to them. so they did. their pawsteps felt like echos with how quiet the place was compared to a few minutes ago. they shivered. they padded up to burrpaw. they furrowed their brows. a cat so young--stripped of its life. they couldve saved him. they couldve. leaning down, they pressed their nose to the toms chest in slight grief. but their eyes only widened when they heard shallow breathing, and a heart beat. pulling away, they were immediately awakened with a new motivation,¨burrpaw,¨ they spoke softly,¨open your eyes if you can hear me. just to let me know.¨ they mewed desperately. he looked like he was in bad shape as it was. ¨im going to get you back to shadowclan,okay? im here.¨
Old December 1st, 2017, 08:28 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream looked around. the bodies were countless. it seemed as if there were a slighter here. even if the clans had won, they felt they had also lost in some sort of way. they themself had not treated their injuries, instead going back and seeing if there were cats that were left behind. their eyes caught sight of an apprentice. small. they didnt look like they were moving, but they had this feeling in their gut to walk up to them. so they did. their pawsteps felt like echos with how quiet the place was compared to a few minutes ago. they shivered. they padded up to burrpaw. they furrowed their brows. a cat so young--stripped of its life. they couldve saved him. they couldve. leaning down, they pressed their nose to the toms chest in slight grief. but their eyes only widened when they heard shallow breathing, and a heart beat. pulling away, they were immediately awakened with a new motivation,¨burrpaw,¨ they spoke softly,¨open your eyes if you can hear me. just to let me know.¨ they mewed desperately. he looked like he was in bad shape as it was. ¨im going to get you back to shadowclan,okay? im here.¨
Out of the drifting darkness Burrpaw was trapped in, he heard a voice. Just a whisper on a little wind. He felt warmth on his chest that pulled away quickly. The voice. Who did the voice belong to? The tom's clouded mind sifted through names and voices, until finally, he settled on the medicine cat. Daydream. Burrpaw heard them ask him to open his eyes but he could not. He was stuck, hovering between life and death. Badger's body behind him was the only thing he had anchoring him to life. Instead, he kept himself breathing, taking a slightly deeper breath, hoping that would be enough to let Daydream know Burrpaw heard them.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:08 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Out of the drifting darkness Burrpaw was trapped in, he heard a voice. Just a whisper on a little wind. He felt warmth on his chest that pulled away quickly. The voice. Who did the voice belong to? The tom's clouded mind sifted through names and voices, until finally, he settled on the medicine cat. Daydream. Burrpaw heard them ask him to open his eyes but he could not. He was stuck, hovering between life and death. Badger's body behind him was the only thing he had anchoring him to life. Instead, he kept himself breathing, taking a slightly deeper breath, hoping that would be enough to let Daydream know Burrpaw heard them.
daydream had heard the shallow breathing, it was enough to know that this was a living being, and that he was in pain. they had their own injuries, finding it hard to stand up,much less even walk, but they did so anyway. they had to, they were holding a cats life in their paws. ¨ive got you. im going to take you home. keep breathing for me.¨ they mewed. they leaned down, grabbing the apprentice by the scruff, before hauling his limp body onto their back completely balancing it there. they suddenly became aware of everything on their body. the scratches on their face and throat, and flank, how burrpaws body would sometimes rub against one of those, combined with the crisp autumn air chilling the wounds further. they shivered. their paws felt heavy, they were tired, hungry. they felt like they could pass out simply from lack of energy, much less their wounds. but instead, they pushed onward, padding forward towards shadowclan territory.
[go ahead and post in the medcat den!]
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip smiled, wading deeper so she began to swim. Churning the water with her paws, she didn't a turn in the water and faced him. "Well," she purred with a smile. "I guess I'm special!" She didn't mean for it to come out that way, but it did. She watched his curiously, wondering how he'd respond. ((Sorry for length))
Tigerslash's paws churned through the water messily, good enough to keep him afloat, but not as neat as Shallowskip's strokes. He faced her, his belly fur seemed to drag him down, though he didn't see it as too much of a hindrance. "I suppose you are" he chuckled, he found the water somewhat calming, surprisingly, as it gently bobbed him. Tigerslash smiled, glad he'd taken the risk.
Old December 6th, 2017, 09:59 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
Tigerslash's paws churned through the water messily, good enough to keep him afloat, but not as neat as Shallowskip's strokes. He faced her, his belly fur seemed to drag him down, though he didn't see it as too much of a hindrance. "I suppose you are" he chuckled, he found the water somewhat calming, surprisingly, as it gently bobbed him. Tigerslash smiled, glad he'd taken the risk.
Shallowskip danced through the water, joy lighting her eyes. She loved swimming more than anything. As she heard him respond, a smile slid over her maw. "Thanks! Your pretty brave for a SkyClan cat. Not many of them would trust a RiverClan fishbrain enough to go swimming!"
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip danced through the water, joy lighting her eyes. She loved swimming more than anything. As she heard him respond, a smile slid over her maw. "Thanks! Your pretty brave for a SkyClan cat. Not many of them would trust a RiverClan fishbrain enough to go swimming!"

"Heh, I guess so. I mean, I always thought it wasn't that bad looking." Tigerslash mewed, his legs churning more confident. His strokes were getting better, and he wasn't sloshing around as clumsily. Tigerslash flicked his tail through the water, creating a small ripple. His eyes were shimmering, and he smiled at Shallowskip.
Old December 12th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

@RosePelt145
The soft murmur of waves lapping at the shore drew Cloudyfoot instinctively towards the ocean. Water was the gray tabby's home, and anything less would be a disgrace. Born and raised in RiverClan, he knew that the water was no threat, and openly embraced it, padding on the wet ground. The home of the gathering was quiet and beautiful, home to the same twittering of sparrows and songbirds that haunted the willows of RiverClan territory, yet more soothing. The scent of the sea made Cloudyfoot relax for a moment, forgetting everything; the taxing work of a warrior was never finished, as was this seemingly endless patrol. All of the other warriors were busy trying to hunt in the cold leaf-bare weather, in vain, of course. The river had frozen over, and a fresh blanket of snow now coated the ground, sending everything to its dens. Though it was a patrol, Cloudyfoot would be gracious if he could catch even the smallest morsel. The thought now settling in Cloudyfoot’s thoughts, he raised his head to sky, parting his jaws to welcome the biting scents of leaf-bare. Before he had a chance to discern the odors that were fresh, Cloudyfoot detected a trace of squirrel, leading him to the part of Seastones where the territories divided. Ahead, he knew that the markers of RiverClan and SkyClan stood, and a crestfallen expression mounted his face, knowing that the squirrel was now far into SkyClan territory. Cloudyfoot whirled around, heading back to the salty aroma of Seastones, the big stones towering in the near distance. Perhaps it would be soon enough where he would find something or other to bring back to camp.

Last edited by Brunch; December 12th, 2017 at 09:11 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 11:41 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
@RosePelt145
The soft murmur of waves lapping at the shore drew Cloudyfoot instinctively towards the ocean. Water was the gray tabby's home, and anything less would be a disgrace. Born and raised in RiverClan, he knew that the water was no threat, and openly embraced it, padding on the wet ground. The home of the gathering was quiet and beautiful, home to the same twittering of sparrows and songbirds that haunted the willows of RiverClan territory, yet more soothing. The scent of the sea made Cloudyfoot relax for a moment, forgetting everything; the taxing work of a warrior was never finished, as was this seemingly endless patrol. All of the other warriors were busy trying to hunt in the cold leaf-bare weather, in vain, of course. The river had frozen over, and a fresh blanket of snow now coated the ground, sending everything to its dens. Though it was a patrol, Cloudyfoot would be gracious if he could catch even the smallest morsel. The thought now settling in Cloudyfoot’s thoughts, he raised his head to sky, parting his jaws to welcome the biting scents of leaf-bare. Before he had a chance to discern the odors that were fresh, Cloudyfoot detected a trace of squirrel, leading him to the part of Seastones where the territories divided. Ahead, he knew that the markers of RiverClan and SkyClan stood, and a crestfallen expression mounted his face, knowing that the squirrel was now far into SkyClan territory. Cloudyfoot whirled around, heading back to the salty aroma of Seastones, the big stones towering in the near distance. Perhaps it would be soon enough where he would find something or other to bring back to camp.
Birdsong filled the air, and the ocean water lapped in gentle waves against the sandy shore. The shining sun did nothing to warm the bitter chill in the leaf-bare atmosphere.
A young she-cat picked her way delicately among the sand, shaking her paws in disgust, her lip curled in a repulsed snarl. She hated the feel of the gritty granules in between her toes. But it was her fault, she supposed, for volunteering to go on her first solo patrol alone to renew the borders and help replenish the dwindling Fresh kill pile. The young warrior just never expected the SkyClan territory to go this far.
The she-cat, a pretty brown and white tabby named SparrowWhisper, tasted the air for preyscent. There! Just to her left, about five tail lengths away, an unsuspecting squirrel was nibbling on a peanut in its paws.
SparrowWhisper fluidly dropped into a hunting crouch, eyes slitted in concentration as she slowly inched towards the squirrel. Stalking closer, she wriggled her hindquarters in preperation to pounce.
Suddenly the squirrel glanced up and shot off at the sight of its predator. SparrowWhisper growled in annoyance and bounded after it.
As she pursued it, she was suddenly aware she had crossed into RiverClan territory. Whirling around, she prepared to go back the way she came, squirrel forgotten. But suddenly she felt a heavy weight slam into her, knocking her down. She slashed with her hind paws, hissing and spitting, and felt a sense of satisfaction as her claws tore at the enemy's belly. The heavy weight was then gone and she whirled around to see a snarling tom with a heavy RiverClan scent. SparrowWhisper saw the challenging gleam in his eyes and prepared for a battle, also aware she was dangerously close to the water.

♡ character page wip ♡