Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by nyx
Today 01:22 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:20 PM
Hidden Haven
Last post by blxze.
Today 01:20 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:19 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:16 PM

Old November 25th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Finder for Blackberry!!

A new Character! Her name is Blackberry, to be Blackberrypaw and finally Blackberryrose
For more Info on Blackberry, you can find it Here: https://beamco.weebly.com/blackberry.html
This is my newest cat, and she needs some relationships to start her off. She is a loner but will become a RiverClan cat around 6/7 moons old. So she'll be right on track. To sum, she's a passionate, sprightly social butterfly, and is almost always around friends.

Need/Want

-friends/training buddies (infinite)
Must have personality traits in common

Love Interests/Future mate: (1-3 love interests, 1 future mate)
-must have personality traits in common
-must be male

Mentor:
-Should be very focused/slightly strict, but she must take a liking to them
-any gender

Best Freind: (1, possibly 2)
-must have multiple personality traits in common
-any gender

Enemies/dislikers (Infinite)
-must not like her, a.k.a opposite personality traits

FORM:
Name:
Role:
Personality:
Appearance:
PPD:
Questions/comments/other:

Thank you!

Last edited by Beam; November 26th, 2017 at 04:10 PM.
Old November 26th, 2017, 11:07 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Default Re: Finder for Blackberry!!

Name:Coastkit

Clan: RiverClan

Role: Friend, love interest, whichever you prefer

Personality: Coastkit always seems to be moving and doing something, finding it really hard to sit still for long periods of time. He is extremely productive, even at his young age, and always seems to find something to do with his endless energy. Of course, this means he's not the best listener. However, he tries really hard for his sister; knowing that, even from a young age, she needs him to be there to listen to her. He can be a bit dumb sometimes, not really thinking things through (it seems his sister got all the witty genes). However, he can definitely hold a conversation about anything, even if it's something he actually knows nothing about. This is probably due to practice with his sister who loves intellectual conversation, even if its with a big dummy like him, or it could be because of his endless amount of confidence. Coastkit loves to surround himself with people; there is nothing he loves more than having loads of friends. However, everything about him is not entirely happy-go-lucky and perfect. He has his own problems and worries like any other cat. He worries especailly hard about his sister because of how she keeps people at a distance. He worries that if she loses him, that she'll have noone else - and really doesn't want that to happen. The tom anyways tries to be happy around her, and to not worry her about his own problems because he wants to make sure she's alright first. Even at a young age, he tries really hard to get her to open up to other people besides him, always including her whenever he goes out to do something with somebody else. He's actually not very naturally talented at anything physical, but it's not very obvious because he works very hard at practicing. He's only a good fighter and hunter because he puts in a lot of extra work to get to that point. The only ones who really know this are his mentor, and his sister; both who've caught him in the middle of the night repeating the same procedures over and over until they were perfect.

Appearance: Coastkit is a purebred Lynx Seal Point Bengal, like his sister. However, instead of a spotted pattern, he has open marbles. The tabby markings along his front legs are dark, but they seemed to ligthen up as they spread across his sides and back, at least until they reach his face and tail. The markings along his tail are almost completely black, and contrast harshly against the rest which range from a sandy brown to a russet brown color. His eyes start off as a greyish blue as a kit, but darken into a deeper shade of blue as he ages.

PPD: 1.19

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 26th, 2017 at 11:10 AM.
Old November 26th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Name:Coastkit

Clan: RiverClan

Role: Friend, love interest, whichever you prefer

Personality: Coastkit always seems to be moving and doing something, finding it really hard to sit still for long periods of time. He is extremely productive, even at his young age, and always seems to find something to do with his endless energy. Of course, this means he's not the best listener. However, he tries really hard for his sister; knowing that, even from a young age, she needs him to be there to listen to her. He can be a bit dumb sometimes, not really thinking things through (it seems his sister got all the witty genes). However, he can definitely hold a conversation about anything, even if it's something he actually knows nothing about. This is probably due to practice with his sister who loves intellectual conversation, even if its with a big dummy like him, or it could be because of his endless amount of confidence. Coastkit loves to surround himself with people; there is nothing he loves more than having loads of friends. However, everything about him is not entirely happy-go-lucky and perfect. He has his own problems and worries like any other cat. He worries especailly hard about his sister because of how she keeps people at a distance. He worries that if she loses him, that she'll have noone else - and really doesn't want that to happen. The tom anyways tries to be happy around her, and to not worry her about his own problems because he wants to make sure she's alright first. Even at a young age, he tries really hard to get her to open up to other people besides him, always including her whenever he goes out to do something with somebody else. He's actually not very naturally talented at anything physical, but it's not very obvious because he works very hard at practicing. He's only a good fighter and hunter because he puts in a lot of extra work to get to that point. The only ones who really know this are his mentor, and his sister; both who've caught him in the middle of the night repeating the same procedures over and over until they were perfect.

Appearance: Coastkit is a purebred Lynx Seal Point Bengal, like his sister. However, instead of a spotted pattern, he has open marbles. The tabby markings along his front legs are dark, but they seemed to ligthen up as they spread across his sides and back, at least until they reach his face and tail. The markings along his tail are almost completely black, and contrast harshly against the rest which range from a sandy brown to a russet brown color. His eyes start off as a greyish blue as a kit, but darken into a deeper shade of blue as he ages.

PPD: 1.19
Accepted! As for the role, maybe both- They could start out as friends, then maybe ease into a love interest? I’m fine with whatever though :)
Old November 26th, 2017, 05:01 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Accepted! As for the role, maybe both- They could start out as friends, then maybe ease into a love interest? I’m fine with whatever though
That sounds like fun to me! Thanks!

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 26th, 2017, 07:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Name: Blackberrypaw| Blackberrymoon
Role: Friend (maybe even BFF)
Personality: She is rather polite to those she respects and is quit curt to everyone. She always uses manners, ofcourse no cat is just polite and curt. She has no temper whatsoever. A cat can throw all the insults at her and she’d tell them something simple as she respects opinions so much, she won’t even take the insults as insults just as an opinion of her. She is no flirt, she is often asked if she is asexual, but nope, she simply believes love will strike her whenever she’s ready. She is nice and not talkative unless she gets nervous, then she’ll talk your ears off. She isn’t adventurous, she enjoys simple things, such as a beach walk with a friend or naping under the shade of the ferns. She never takes things for granted. She is grateful to have all her body parts, no no trauma caused her to be like that, she’s just overly greatful. Is she weak? No, just because she’s not savage doesn’t make her weak. She tries her might in training, fighting isn’t her favorite, but she understands she needs it. She dreams of being a forever queen, but she feels she needs to serve her clan as a warrior until she’s 30 moons old first. She likes hunting and tries to improve her speed by running in the territory daily, or at gatherings racing Windclanners.
Appearance: She has a fluffy pelt, which can be obnoxious in the snow. Her eyes are bright green.
PPD: 12.59
Questions/comments/other: I thought it might be cool, two Blackberry’s as friends or something.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 26th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Name: Blackberrypaw| Blackberrymoon
Role: Friend (maybe even BFF)
Personality: She is rather polite to those she respects and is quit curt to everyone. She always uses manners, ofcourse no cat is just polite and curt. She has no temper whatsoever. A cat can throw all the insults at her and she’d tell them something simple as she respects opinions so much, she won’t even take the insults as insults just as an opinion of her. She is no flirt, she is often asked if she is asexual, but nope, she simply believes love will strike her whenever she’s ready. She is nice and not talkative unless she gets nervous, then she’ll talk your ears off. She isn’t adventurous, she enjoys simple things, such as a beach walk with a friend or naping under the shade of the ferns. She never takes things for granted. She is grateful to have all her body parts, no no trauma caused her to be like that, she’s just overly greatful. Is she weak? No, just because she’s not savage doesn’t make her weak. She tries her might in training, fighting isn’t her favorite, but she understands she needs it. She dreams of being a forever queen, but she feels she needs to serve her clan as a warrior until she’s 30 moons old first. She likes hunting and tries to improve her speed by running in the territory daily, or at gatherings racing Windclanners.
Appearance: She has a fluffy pelt, which can be obnoxious in the snow. Her eyes are bright green.
PPD: 12.59
Questions/comments/other: I thought it might be cool, two Blackberry’s as friends or something.
Accepted! Looking forward to see how they meet, with the same names and everything x3
Old November 29th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Floating

Bump
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Goosebreeze
Personality and Appearance: All in this thread
Role: Mentor
PPD: 11.96
Questions/Comments/Other: Nope! @Beam

Last edited by Role; November 30th, 2017 at 04:28 PM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Name: Goosebreeze
Personality and Appearance: All in this thread
Role: Mentor
PPD: 11.96
Questions/Comments/Other: Nope! @Beam
accepted!
Old November 30th, 2017, 06:11 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods

Name: Rainpaw
Rain: He was born when it was raining, in a garden
Paw: Required for clan members who are apprentices
Role: Anything he fits, maybe friend or possible enemy.
Personality: Click his name~
Appearance: Click his name~
PPD: 4.86
Questions/comments/other: They could connect over being former loners, since Rainpaw joined at 6 moons.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; November 30th, 2017 at 06:12 PM.