Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old August 14th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Needle jerked back as if struck when Death licked him. He staggered back, his eyes wide in fear. "You can't be here..." he said harshly. "I saw you die! I saw your corpse on the forest floor!" He yowled.

He started pacing around; his breathing ragged and his steps unsteady. "You were covered in blood... so much blood. And your eyes..." He shut his eyes tight and made a choking sound as if trying not to burst into tears. "Your beautiful eyes were so dull and unseeing even when I looked right into them."

He whipped around and stared angrily at the cat who called himself his mate. "You're not real! You can't be real."

The anguished tom curled up and broke into harsh sobs. "I've gone mad. Yeah, I've finally lost it haven't I?!"

(poor bab is having a hard time believing what he's seeing)
"They gave me a second chance.." He said. "Your not crazy, it's just a hard time. If you want... I will leave." He gave the toms ear a soothing strong lick. He looked into his eyes, "I am Death" He said, turning away. His ears flattened and his tail laid limply as he walked slowly away. Tears streamed down his face and he stumbled, falling to his side. He just curled up and began crying. He looked up at Needle. He quickly got up and said. "I am real, just let me show you. If I wasn't real there would be stars around my paws, my voice would be echoy." He said. Death turned and bounded away.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old August 20th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
This would not be easy, Maple knew that for certain. Hannibal was most likely a skilled fighter, if he was giving her the first move. Although this would most definitely be hard, as he would have an easier time getting ready for whatever blow she made. He was prepared. She, not as much. Although Maple tried her best not to let her uncertainty get in the way of their sparring, and she ignored his nearly threatening words. Maple knew of her skills, and she knew he wouldn't beat her that easily. She most definitely did not have to worry about him ending her life, although she took care to note that. It was never good to be too arrogant, and keeping an open mind was key. If you go into battle thinking that there would be no way that you'd loose, you could be caught by surprise or off guard. And any sort of hesitation could cost you your life.

Maple's eyes narrowed, and her claws unsheathed. Their sparring would most clearly be different than that of the clans, but that wasn't a bad thing in her eyes. Tail moving back and forth behind her, Maple charged towards her opponent, watching closely as to how he'd react to her first attack. Maple lunged forwards with her claws outstretched and aimed a blow towards his face. She knew that any amount of blood by ones' eyes' could either momentarily stun them, or temporarily blind them, giving her the advantage.
Unless of course they dodged or she missed or they simply didn't care. But she shook away any doubts because doubting yourself could be just as bad as being arrogant. You surprise yourself, and that gives your opponent an advantage; which was something you clearly don't want to do. Finding higher ground was helpful too, as being higher than the other gives you the advantage. Maple had plenty of scenarios planned out once more, but of course they'd be tricky to go through with, with someone as unpredictable as Hannibal.

Maple had surprising speed as an advantage, though she knew that Hannibal would have his larger size to his advantage. Though he wasn't exactly a very large cat, Maple was only 10 moons. He also had experience and years of training, and Maple began to second guess her actions.
Maple, stop.
Don't second guess.
You're not the best.
Maple, watch carefully!
In the moments before the spar, after he had told her to make the first move, his eyes watched her face carefully, to see what she would do with this information, whether she would hesitate, whether she would grow excited, whether she was indifferent. It was a bit muddled, but he could pick out the slightest hint of uncertainty, however it was to be expected. When a cat was given the honor of the first move in a fight, it was like giving them a double-edged sword. They could over think it and completely waste the opportunity of getting ahead in a fight, or they could seize it roughly and immediately throw the fight in their favor, perhaps even win it before it begun.
He would stick true to his word and not attack before she had spent that first move, even if there was hesitation in her, but next spar, if there was to be a next one, he would do no such thing. There wouldn't be no giving of the first move, they would start at a word and whoever attacked first, attacked first. There would be no turns. But that was for next time.
Claws flexing, he watched the young cat that was his trainee.

Hannibal had always known that he was unpredictable to others, all because he showed no emotions. No emotions to give away his thoughts, no emotions to give away his plan of attack, or defense.
A head on attack, no prodding for defenses, no testing of my reactions, just going head on for the chance of a strike to the head.
He had to give it to her, she had some speed in those paws of her, but that's what others didn't really think about Hannibal, they thought him as a strong tom that hit hard and while he did have some strength to his attacks, he preferred agility, precision and speed over heavy attacks. He was a lithe tom, and had endurance to match it. But Maple didn't know this. She didn't know anything about him aside from how he looked.
So as she went bolting, then lunging at him, claws outstretched and reaching for his eyes, he would watch for a mere moment before jolting backwards, reading that hesitation in her eyes. Oh is she second-guessing herself? Some doubt? The thought floated in his head as he waited for the she-cat to land in front of him before he would strike out a paw, aiming to hit her square in the side of the head, claws glinting in the sun as they flashed through the air, his legs already tense and ready to spring him away if needed. Let's see how quick you really are.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 14th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@tawny~

Jinx padded into the training area, her pupils slits with annoyance at the fact she was given a trainee. However, she should be looking at it as a way of Halite finally accepting her. After coming from Shadowclan, she hadn't exactly been treated the best. She had nowhere else to go so she'd just been sticking it out for the moment. Ash (Blazingnight) had come to her in dreams lately, telling her to take over, but the ebony feline knew better.

With a small sigh, the bulkier she-cat finally made it to the center of the training area. At least she didn't need to bother with hunting techniques, this trainee was strictly fighting. She turned to face the trainee. "Okay, so shall we begin with offense or defense, Iesha?" she inquired without an emotion on her tone. This trainee would soon learn that Jinx was going to be looking for the same thing Ash looked for in her: perfection.
(short x.x)

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 19th, 2017, 06:56 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@tawny~

Jinx padded into the training area, her pupils slits with annoyance at the fact she was given a trainee. However, she should be looking at it as a way of Halite finally accepting her. After coming from Shadowclan, she hadn't exactly been treated the best. She had nowhere else to go so she'd just been sticking it out for the moment. Ash (Blazingnight) had come to her in dreams lately, telling her to take over, but the ebony feline knew better.

With a small sigh, the bulkier she-cat finally made it to the center of the training area. At least she didn't need to bother with hunting techniques, this trainee was strictly fighting. She turned to face the trainee. "Okay, so shall we begin with offense or defense, Iesha?" she inquired without an emotion on her tone. This trainee would soon learn that Jinx was going to be looking for the same thing Ash looked for in her: perfection.
(short x.x)

@Suspiciousmindz
Iesha fizzed with excitement. Her first training session, ever! Her ice-blue optics gleamed with pure excitement. She could wait to train. She had waited for the day to become a fighter ever since her mother told her about how cool a fighter is. Tail twitching she silently waited for her trainer to come to the training area. She blinked as Jinx went into the training area, her tail lashing with silent excitement. Her eagerness probably was easy to see. And the annoyance in her trainer's eye didn't seem to phase or come into her notice. "Defense!" She pipped up, eyes lit up. So far, she knew her trainer was expecting a lot from her, and that was really all she knew so far. But, she was gonna make her proud, and her family proud, and the father.. she never met proud.

Last edited by seasalt; October 28th, 2017 at 12:52 PM.