Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 05:00 PM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 05:00 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:58 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:55 PM

Old October 14th, 2017, 05:09 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Essie's Abode

Essie stretched, her long limbs flexing as she trotted out to the corner of her garden. With her yellow eyes glinting she sat down, watching with great interest as the world happened around her.
( @Constellation )

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 14th, 2017 at 05:10 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 05:26 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Essie's Abode

Romeo swiftly slid from under the giant machinery. It was a good thing his body was small enough to surpass that predator. Unlike many cats, Romeo wasn't afraid of them. They couldn't do anything really. Maybe, run a small creature over, but he seen how they worked. When twolegs were eaten by them, when in reality they controlled those big tough things. Romeo kicked back his hind legs, in a way of telling the monster that he won the fight. With that being done, he continued on his path. There was no set destination. He left his two daughters with his good friend. Who he hoped would look after them. His girls were sweet ones and meant the world to him.
Twolegs walked around, too busy to even notice he was there. The Tom flicked his tail and rolled his eyes. Some things never changed when it came to those long legged beasts. Many were nice...and many had issues. Romeo had not desire to leave his twolegs, and occasionally he missed them, but being out in this open, where his love would be able to spread like a wildfire. There was no other place he'd rather be.
Easily, he slipped through a small tunnel in the ground. The fence above him, but his body was flexible enough to fit into the opening. He turned back to look at the work. “Must be the work of a dog.” He dismissed, finding himself in another’s yard. Ah, the yard was bigger than his old one. And, a lot prettier. The nest wasn't so bad either. Whatever cat lived here must had the lavish things in life. Romeo blinked his green gaze and he found himself walking gracefully through the place. Once his eyes landed on the pretty flowers, he trotted up to them and whiffed them in. My, my, my...he was already loving this place.

@FadingEchoes
Old October 14th, 2017, 06:29 PM

Essie's ears flicked as an amused look came across her face. The she then stood walking slowly over to the tom, her light steps barely making a sound as she glided towards him. "Need something?" She purred, her rich voice resonating through the air. She had seen him come into her garden and become enthralled in the flowers her silly housefolk worked so busily at day after day. This one isn't so bad, She thought, I'll have to tell Taurus about him. As the thoughts raced through her mind she sat, her long tail twitching before curling around her paws as she waited for his response.
@Constellation

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 14th, 2017 at 06:29 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 07:04 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Romeo was too transfixed on the wondrous flowers. Their gorgeous appearance and their enticing smell. This...this was heaven. He was too fixated that he didn't even notice the other she cat. Her voice made him flick his ears, but he didn't dare turn to her. His green gaze stayed on the flowers. Back when he was with his two legs, they loved planting. Flowers, plants, anything they could get their paws on. “These flowers are truly a beauty like no other. So, pretty! Like a summer’s day. Not even the winter could cast this beauty away.” His voice was deep and soothing, leaning his snout down to sniff at the beauties. To think, He was ignoring this Molly when he was trespassing through her yard. How rude he was being! Romeo perked his ears, and slowly he slid his eyes upward, his eyes checking over a leopard printed Molly. Romeo blinked his eyes. A tom like him had his fair share of relationships...that ended drastically, but he was so easily infatuated that sometimes it might appear more as lust than love.
Licking his jaws, in a swift motion, he ripped one of the flowers from their stationary, and displayed it to the Molly in front of him. “These flowers may be beautiful, but it seems as if my eyes found something more stunning.” A beauty so stunning, that she blinded him like the sun. He gently dropped the flower at her paws. “The name’s Romeo. And, what is your name, hm?” His whiskers twitched. “Rose? Flower? Tulip? Lily? Lotus?” He figured her name would be something sweet, as a flower.

@FadingEchoes
Old October 14th, 2017, 08:35 PM

Essie's whiskers twitched in amusement as he spoke with such florid language, "Essie." She said, then realizing that may not be enough explanation she added, "My name that is. It's Essie." She paused awkwardly, What in the world is wrong with me? She wondered with an imperceptible shake of her head, usually toms couldn't fluster her like this. "And you?" She inquired, her head tilting to the side with curiosity. "Something great with the way you speak." She meowed, grinning as her normal calm flirtatious facade returned. @Constellation

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 14th, 2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 10:17 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

The black Tom’s gaze light up in recognition. Not, that he knew her at all. It was his first time landing his eyes on such a rose. “A rose named...Essie.” He cooed, and tilting his head up towards the sky. “My, the heavens must really like me. I didn't think it was my lucky day.” Most cats were territorial about their yard, but this rose seemed to not have minded that he made himself home here. He was simply passing through until he seen a nice flower bed, and felt he needed to smell the flowers. By all means, Romeo was not an aggressive cat. Every Molly he's been with could prove that he's a lover and not a fighter. The Tom jumped his way across the floral bed to end up beside the pretty Molly. “Forgive me for coming into this humble abode. I didn't mean to trespass in any way. But, to be honest, if I hadn't, would I not have met such a dream that only my imagination could create?” The smooth one. He was. He believed. Romeo wasn't even trying his hardest because he didn't need to. If he seen something pretty, he wouldn't lie and disregard it. The most aesthetic things needed to be appreciated.
Romeo gave the she cat a baffled look. Did...did that mean she liked the way he spoke? Maybe so. Romeo didn't really find his voice anything special. And, most times his vocabulary confused many! He was a Tom with a way of words. True poetry that others hardly grasped the concept of. The sudden thought occurred that if he played his cards right with this Molly, then he might not be going home that night! The devious Tom, he really was. So, he nodded his head, providing a sweet smile towards his company. “I have been told that I had an uncanny way with words, heh.” Now, he was sitting down, allowing his muscles to relax. He didn't think he was leaving anytime soon. Maybe, she didn't want him to leave. Flicking his tail, the Tom allowed his gaze to remain steady on the Molly next to him. The problem was...he used to live among this block. Maybe a few houses down, and he knew every cat on the block. Well, all the mollies. So, why haven't he met this one yet? He meowed, “Tell me, Essie - have you recently occupied this garden? I've never seen you before.” He gave her a curious glance, checking her over once more as if she were eye candy. Shaking his head vigorously, Romeo gave a short deep chuckle. The key was to remain friends with her. He was a Tom that liked to love, but he had too many relationships that ended...badly. Two mollies who had his kits. And, one of them, unknown to him, had his kits as well. All he knew was that he was raising his two daughters. Romeo knew he was constantly rushing things. Expecting that the next Molly that passed, must be his one. In a few moons later, she's gone from his grasp.

@FadingEchoes
Old October 15th, 2017, 09:34 PM

(Sorry I haven't been on all day,)
Essie's whiskers twitched in pleasure, as they always did when she got attention from toms, "Yes, my housefolk recently got this nest. And you? Do you live on this street? Or are you just passing through to sweep in on any unsuspecting molly?" She purred, her smooth voice rippling past her whiskers.
Essie had so far had no kits, although she was in no way opposed to the possibility, no toms had thus far proven themselves worth her attention. While she was a fan of toms she found that most of them had little depth, though she was constantly cautiously optimistic. @Constellation

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 16th, 2017 at 03:51 PM.
Old October 17th, 2017, 02:00 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

“Ah, I used to.” Romeo gave a bright smile. His mind recalling the pleasurable times he had living on this block. He could remember napping on the window sill of his home, and whenever his twoleg lady would fix the most satisfying of bakery goods. It was the life every cat craved, but freedom. Off the leash. Was far more better. “I don't call this place my home any longer. The stars are my home. I sleep under them.” He stated, flicking one of his ears back. Now, sleeping under a bright, star filled sky was the best thing ever. Because when you were under the stars, you made wishes. And sometimes those wishes came true.
That's what he told Topanga and Jasmina. Just make a wish, and they will come true. “Me? Sweeping in on unsuspecting mollies?” What a funny comment! Romeo purred loudly and deeply, shaking his head at the she cat. Now, the Tom may have a reputation around here...but apart of him doubted the others would remember him. “I would never find myself wilting a flower. It's - it's - it's unimaginable!” He exasperated, his eyes bucking at the mere thought of ever harming a pretty Molly. Essie was most likely just toying with him. And here he was...being his dramatic self. Romeo let out a huff and shook his head at himself. “They did magnificent on the place, I do admit. It must be...cozy.” He smiled, his eyes travelling to the collar around her neck. The only symbol that would constantly remind one that they belonged to another. She was probably chipped too. So, whenever she did run off, her housefolk would be able to find her in a blink of an eye. Romeo brushed the thoughts away, turning his gaze to stare around the spunky yard. Yup...her housefolk did a well good job of sprucing the place up. The Tom jumped onto the top of the fence, planting his paws firmly down to not fall. Flicking his tail, he gave a sly look towards the she cat. “Then, you have such a harmonious view. If I lived here, this would be a work of art that I could get used to!” No matter what phase the sky was in, Romeo admired it greatly. Every color that painted the winds, he found himself relaxed at the scenery. Her nest wasn't the grandest he's been through, like the mansions on snob hill, but still...it was nice. “To bad it's all hidden by this unpleasant man made sculpture,” referring to the fence he sat on. Romeo remembered the wooden gate he had in his old yard. Personally, the black Tom didn't enjoy the feeling of being confined behind gates. But, perhaps a feline like Essie liked the feeling of protection they held. “You like your housefolk, don't you? They spoil you well here?” He asked, giving her a curious look, then stared at the nest she called home.
@FadingEchoes
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:15 PM

"The stars here are beautiful." She agreed, thinking of how she sat at the windowsill each night, gazing out at the wild world in longing. She knew her housefolk only kept her in at night because they were afraid she'd be injured. She laughed softly, housefolk could be rather foolish at times.
"My housefolk certainly are fond of the place, they constantly come out to care for their flowers." She said, pausing thoughtfully before continuing, "The fence isn't so bad, it's easy to climb, and gives me a good point to get into the trees easily, and it keeps any stray dogs from coming in. Although my housefolk are under the silly notion that it keeps me here." Essie said with a grin, "I try to maintain the facade, as they let me come outside because of it."
She then stretched, her finely cared for claws sinking into the dirt, "Not too badly," She said, referring to how much the silly housefolk spoiled her, "Just the right amount I suppose." She mewed, her voice growing higher now, as it always did as she developed feelings for a tom.
@Constellation

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 17th, 2017 at 09:16 PM.
Old October 20th, 2017, 06:31 PM

Bump @Constellation

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 20th, 2017 at 06:32 PM.