Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:30 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:27 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:43 AM

Old March 18th, 2024, 04:10 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Thunderglade

A shrug. "Was theirs first, an old leader of ours stole it when they couldn't put up a fight. Bumba gave it back to try to soothe tensions 'cause Spiderthroat's an idiot who was killing their cats for no reason." At least that was Wolfhive's understanding-- he wasn't aware of the whole Aspenstrike thing that spurred Spider on.

Good question? Wolfhive didn't really care for the names their enemies gave to spots they likely wouldn't see. "Uhh... not sure, but if you're real curious you can ask at a Gathering." Why they'd want to was beyond him, his knowledge would be better elsewhere.

Wolfhive began to mark the border, and signaled Beachpaw to copy him.

[ @Fawn ]

wolfhive
Old March 18th, 2024, 04:19 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachpaw -
Wolfhive began to mark the border, and signaled Beachpaw to copy him.

That'd be a dumb thing to ask at a Gathering. Beachpaw had better plans on how to use their time wisely within the limited window of conversing with other-Clanners. While they marked the border with Wolfhive, they were mostly contained within their thoughts of these mysterious unknown locations. "Coward's Rise, is the RiverClan-WindClan then, and, ShadowClan and WindClan's is The Slashin' Thrashin' Stones. RiverClan and ShadowClan is Dimlit-wit Lake Adventure."

Beachpaw found marking the border to be a mundane experience. Is this what warriors DID with their time? The nursery was almost more exciting. "When is the hitting WindClan gonna start? I wanna do some hitting!"

@BEAR.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old March 18th, 2024, 04:31 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"Very creative names you got there." Wolfhive huffed gently with a hint of amusement. "Don't let the others hear you, they might steal it!"

Once they were done marking the border, he kept a close eye on Beachpaw. "You don't even know how to fight. They'd just whoop you so hard you'd land back in your ma's nest." He didn’t want Beachbaby to cross the border or do anything to antagonize a patrol if they passed by. "The rabbits aren't worth our time, we're not lookin' to start fights Beach, but we will end 'em if they're stupid enough to escalate things." He killed some fish, he'd kill some bunnies if they threatened his family. Was as simple as that. "Let's get away from the border 'n I'll show you some battle moves."

[ @Fawn ]

wolfhive
Old March 18th, 2024, 04:46 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachpaw -
Beachpaw was pleased with their scent-work on the border, even if perhaps a little disheartened by the simplicity of the activity itself. "You do this everyday?" they couldn't help but wonder aloud toward Wolfhive. With how hyped up border patrols were, they thought there'd be more going on. Like a massive badger guarding it, hissing and spitting, at the rabid fox tribe in a rainstorm. Wait, this was the WindClan border. So maybe a big wind blowing around the resident . . . overgrown rabbits with big teeth. They couldn't think of any predators WindClan would have to worry about, so that substitution would have to do.

Once they'd moved away from the border, their previous thoughts lingered, but Beachpaw lit up at the prospect of learning to battle. "Okay okay! Show meee.. the battle move that'd be most effective against one weirdly big rabbit. Like, scary-big."

@BEAR.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old March 18th, 2024, 11:59 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

cloverhoney
she/clover // 20 moons // windclan warrior

---

"Wow that was..."

The warrior stares at the young tom with a hard to read expression at first, in an attempt to keep him in suspense... Until clover can no longer handle it and breaks out in a huge grin.

"Amazing! Never doubted you for a second, Hushy! Nice work! Buuut there are definitely some things we gotta go over! Watch and learn, okay? I'm gonna give a demonstration!"

Now to show off her amazing hunting skills for real! Her long legs came in handy for moments like these-- tracking prey in such tall grass. It was easier to step over branches and maneuver through the underbrush with such graceful strides!

[ Honeyclover rolled a 14 to hunt prey. ]

Hunkering down amongst the grass, ears twitch and swivel until she again catches on to where prey is hiding amongst the foliage. Carefully she begins to move forward, staying low but lifting her feet high as to step over anything that may be in her path. As she moves, her gaze moves along the ground every so often to take note of what obstacles may be in her way while her nose and ears continued to track the mouse she was onto. It's in her sights after not too long and she freezes to observe before pouncing upon it. Her lift-off is a bit loud, alerting it to her movement, but it's far too late for it to run despite it's quick reflex. One killing bite is all it takes for her to return to Hushpaw with a plump mouse of her own dangling between her jaws.

"There! Now, I want you to tell me what you noticed different about how I did it! And then after that we can enjoy some breakfast together before heading toward Riverclan~"

Hushpaw
~<>~
16/100
9 moons || he/him || WindClan Apprentice
medium furred tom w/ black, grey and white fur; gold eyes

Hushpaw watches as his mentor starts clover's own hunt as well, slinking through the tall grass almost like a snake, hardly changing in level and barely making a sound. Gilded gaze follows each of clover's steps carefully... and then a butterfly catches his attention. Small, powder blue wings carry it along in the slight breeze, and it flutters so close to his face that Hushpaw can't help but try and bat at it, disappointed when he doesn't get it and it flutters away. Frowning, the apprentice brings his attention back to his mentor, just in time to see her pick up her mouse and trot back over... shoot he hadn't been paying attention for most of it. Um... ok, maybe he can bluff his way through this?

"Uh, well," he begins to say when she asks what she had done differently than him. "You didn't step on any twigs, that's for sure!" His voice is light and bright, upbeat. "And you kept your body level, lifting your paws up high to clear anythin' on the ground." He's pulling that right out of his ass, he hadn't been paying attention for most of it, but he gets down into a hunting crouch and trys to demonstrate what he means, lifting his feet high off the ground as he moves forward, a little over exaggerated. "Like that!"
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:44 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Well look at that kid was a natural! With a smile and a pleased chuff the tom gave a quick "Congrats kiddo, ya know how to hunt now an' 't looks like yer a natural! Lets head back, ya can drop that 'n the prey pile while I report." And report he would, not all of it good. Applefrost and Winterpaw were cool though. He quickly picked up his thrush and headed back

@starry @zozelen

Last edited by Rani; March 18th, 2024 at 07:45 PM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 08:32 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

Hushpaw
~<>~
16/100

Hushpaw watches as his mentor starts clover's own hunt as well, slinking through the tall grass almost like a snake, hardly changing in level and barely making a sound. Gilded gaze follows each of clover's steps carefully... and then a butterfly catches his attention. Small, powder blue wings carry it along in the slight breeze, and it flutters so close to his face that Hushpaw can't help but try and bat at it, disappointed when he doesn't get it and it flutters away. Frowning, the apprentice brings his attention back to his mentor, just in time to see her pick up her mouse and trot back over... shoot he hadn't been paying attention for most of it. Um... ok, maybe he can bluff his way through this?

"Uh, well," he begins to say when she asks what she had done differently than him. "You didn't step on any twigs, that's for sure!" His voice is light and bright, upbeat. "And you kept your body level, lifting your paws up high to clear anythin' on the ground." He's pulling that right out of his ass, he hadn't been paying attention for most of it, but he gets down into a hunting crouch and trys to demonstrate what he means, lifting his feet high off the ground as he moves forward, a little over exaggerated. "Like that!"

cloverhoney
header credit belongs to @/FrostyGalaxy

---

Lucky for Hushpaw... She doesn't seem to have noticed that he wasn't paying attention! A demonstration seems to prove to her that he was indeed paying complete and total attention to her hunt and she beams with pride!

"Yeah, yeah, just like that, Hushy! Nice job! Now let's eat before our meals get cold~ And then we'll head toward Riverclan and be done! Oh, maybe we should bring something back for the clan too, huh? Something is always helpful!"

Not hesitating to dig in to her mouse, she delights in the flavor. Mice that ran the fields really were the best! She couldn't imagine eating crows and toads like over in Shadowclan... Yuck! Clover'll stick to mice and shrews and rabbits and lots of other tasty things, thank you very much! Expectantly, she watches clover's apprentice to make sure he was eating, too. Had to keep his energy up to make the final hike toward the rivers of the fishcats!

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old March 21st, 2024, 04:04 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

cloverhoney
header credit belongs to @/FrostyGalaxy

---

Lucky for Hushpaw... She doesn't seem to have noticed that he wasn't paying attention! A demonstration seems to prove to her that he was indeed paying complete and total attention to her hunt and she beams with pride!

"Yeah, yeah, just like that, Hushy! Nice job! Now let's eat before our meals get cold~ And then we'll head toward Riverclan and be done! Oh, maybe we should bring something back for the clan too, huh? Something is always helpful!"

Not hesitating to dig in to her mouse, she delights in the flavor. Mice that ran the fields really were the best! She couldn't imagine eating crows and toads like over in Shadowclan... Yuck! Clover'll stick to mice and shrews and rabbits and lots of other tasty things, thank you very much! Expectantly, she watches clover's apprentice to make sure he was eating, too. Had to keep his energy up to make the final hike toward the rivers of the fishcats!

Hushpaw
~<>~
18/100

His ignorance gone unnoticed, Hushpaw lets out a small purr, tail curling up slightly as the two cats begin feasting on their catches. He's vaguely sure there's something in the code about apprentices not being allowed to eat on hunts until after catching stuff for the rest of the clan, but he's sure it doesn't really matter. Besides, it's new-leaf, prey's just starting to be abundant again!!

"What can we catch over by RiverClan?" Hushpaw asks curiously, licking the prey-blood off his lips, "we're not going fishing, are we?" As if to demonstrate the disgust that idea fills him with, the black and white tom wrinkles his nose, trying very much not to think of gross slimy fish sliding down his throat. Bleugh.
Old March 26th, 2024, 11:26 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

This was the place she was supposed to meet him.

It wouldn't take long for green eyes to settle on the black and white pelt of a cat with a strange scent. It wasn't clan, so surely this was Neo. The feline Thrush had sent her to find. She cautiously approached, feeling her pelt prickling with unease. He was intimidating. Large, muscular, and battle-scarred -- nothing like she'd seen before. Even amongst the seasoned warriors in her clan.

Neo was hidden on the Thunderglade, on ThunderClan's side of the border. Taking to the shadows of the tree line away from the WindClan side. He might not be super familiar with the territories, but he could smell the difference between the clans.

Quick and quiet words were exchanged, confirming the ID of each other.

"This'll be a quick lesson in my combat style," details would come later as Neo prepped his muscles. His voice was hushed, hidden away from prying ears if anyone happened to be around. These words were for the apprentice, and the apprentice alone.

Without giving Treepaw a second to think, the loner launched himself at her.

The apprentice and the larger tom collided in a flash of teeth and claws. Treepaw wouldn't be able to hide the screeches that escaped her maw as claws ripped through her pelt. The sensation was unlike anything she'd experienced before. Oddly. . . she found it motivating, almost enticing. She was finding a new type of joy in this pain. It pushed her to fight harder.

@finley.exe - Beetlewing | @dino. - Elkpaw | @vellichor - Timberpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Yesterday, 01:09 PM
matching with wolfie !!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

beetlewing

she/her . thc . 34 moons . tags ; @SuspiciousMindz , @dino. , @vellichor
trigger warnings for this post: none
tail swishing happily, glad to finally be taking her daughter and her daughter's friend out on a battle training lesson, beetlewing padded along, then scented something.. familiar. ' thunderclan scent.. and a loner..? ' she murmured under her breath, then heard a screech. treepaw.

beetlewing whirled on the two new apprentices, barking a command. ' stay behind me. ' with that, she turned and tore through the branches to see- treepaw being attacked by a loner, the poor apprentice's crying out chilling the warrior to her bones. wasting no time, beetlewing leapt to the fight, trying to knock the loner off of treepaw.

if she landed right, she'd be able to latch onto the loner's back and pull them off of treepaw- but beetlewing's shoulder was still injured from the brawl at riverclan and every movement hurt just a bit more.

cobwebpaw ♡ crowstumble ♡ warblerpaw
rp tracker