Today 09:06 AM

Old December 29th, 2023, 04:22 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @TheLostAmongTheStars
"It will be good to have an extra set of eyes and paws to watch the kits," Ripplepelt mewed warmly. Her tone turned more serious as she continued. "And by then, we should have taken back Cattail Pond. ThunderClan has no need for swimming land, and there's no better place to teach swimming."

She shook her head. Now she was the one getting side-tracked. "Anyway, to answer your questions..." she let out a sigh. "When they first joined, SkyClan hadn't quite disappeared. They kept their leadership, their deputy: it was less of a joining and more of a sharing of camps. SkyClan agreed to the aid because they needed it - their numbers were low, more and more cats going missing, and dealing with dog attacks as well... it all made them vulnerable to the other clans. But, as time went on, their cats naturally melded into our ranks. There's only so much time you can spend living together before hostilities die down," Ripplepelt explained.
"When Grousestar died, there was little point in replacing him - the SkyClan cats had become so accustomed to living here that there was no need for them to have a separate leader anymore."

She paused for a moment, both to organise her thoughts and catch her breath, the terrain starting to slope uphill. "StarClan... of course, StarClan has often been of aid in times of need. Sending our medicine cats and leaders omens and warnings, leading them down the right path... but you have to remember something," she mewed, choosing her words carefully. "To put it plainly... StarClan cats may have knowledge we don't, and wisdom from their own times, but in every other way, they are no different than the cats right here in the territories. They each have their own biases and loyalties, just like us. Being from StarClan doesn't stop them from still having loyalty for their clans above all else."

"You might have some SkyClan blood in you,"
she mewed. "I wouldn't be surprised if their bloodlines remained in the four clans, especially RiverClan."

The sky had begun to lighten as they'd walked, bathing the grasslands in the blue that the sky became just before the sun rose. It wouldn't be long before dawn now.
"We've been walking a while," Ripplepelt mewed. "Let's take a quick break. Why don't you hunt us some breakfast? We're not on a hunting patrol, and we've still got a ways to go - you have my permission." She wouldn't usually eat before bringing home prey, but the fresh kill pile had been full when they'd left, and they still had a long day ahead of them - she didn't want Adderpaw getting faint because she'd done all this walking on an empty stomach. They could bring home plenty of fresh prey from the ranges.
Old December 29th, 2023, 05:41 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
(kk gn!)

Minksplash set down the rabbit. "It could be possible that she's hiding out in another clan's territory . . maybe ShadowClan or RiverClan . . while ThunderClan hates us . . Ottersplash is smart enough to not go there . . she knows she'll be killed if she goes there . . It is also possible that she could be hiding out in the outskirts . ." she sighed. "Just so many options of where she could've gone . ."

"hmm- explain to me again what shes doing?" she said. she hasent been well caught up enpugh about tall the clan drama to know what was going on.

[

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge
Old December 29th, 2023, 06:08 PM
king of arson and murder

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post
"hmm- explain to me again what shes doing?" she said. she hasent been well caught up enpugh about tall the clan drama to know what was going on.
"Last I heard is that she attacked Birdsnow . . and Craneblood went missing so I think Ottersplash had something to do with that . ." she mewed. Minksplash's eyes clouded with thought, she didn't seem to see the pit in front of her, when she suddenly fell over the edge with a yelp. The pit wasn't deep but still. Minksplash looked up at the top. "Help" she mewed.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

This space is empty and filled with dust.

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old December 29th, 2023, 08:34 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
"It will be good to have an extra set of eyes and paws to watch the kits," Ripplepelt mewed warmly. Her tone turned more serious as she continued. "And by then, we should have taken back Cattail Pond. ThunderClan has no need for swimming land, and there's no better place to teach swimming."

She shook her head. Now she was the one getting side-tracked. "Anyway, to answer your questions..." she let out a sigh. "When they first joined, SkyClan hadn't quite disappeared. They kept their leadership, their deputy: it was less of a joining and more of a sharing of camps. SkyClan agreed to the aid because they needed it - their numbers were low, more and more cats going missing, and dealing with dog attacks as well... it all made them vulnerable to the other clans. But, as time went on, their cats naturally melded into our ranks. There's only so much time you can spend living together before hostilities die down," Ripplepelt explained.
"When Grousestar died, there was little point in replacing him - the SkyClan cats had become so accustomed to living here that there was no need for them to have a separate leader anymore."

She paused for a moment, both to organise her thoughts and catch her breath, the terrain starting to slope uphill. "StarClan... of course, StarClan has often been of aid in times of need. Sending our medicine cats and leaders omens and warnings, leading them down the right path... but you have to remember something," she mewed, choosing her words carefully. "To put it plainly... StarClan cats may have knowledge we don't, and wisdom from their own times, but in every other way, they are no different than the cats right here in the territories. They each have their own biases and loyalties, just like us. Being from StarClan doesn't stop them from still having loyalty for their clans above all else."

"You might have some SkyClan blood in you,"
she mewed. "I wouldn't be surprised if their bloodlines remained in the four clans, especially RiverClan."

The sky had begun to lighten as they'd walked, bathing the grasslands in the blue that the sky became just before the sun rose. It wouldn't be long before dawn now.
"We've been walking a while," Ripplepelt mewed. "Let's take a quick break. Why don't you hunt us some breakfast? We're not on a hunting patrol, and we've still got a ways to go - you have my permission." She wouldn't usually eat before bringing home prey, but the fresh kill pile had been full when they'd left, and they still had a long day ahead of them - she didn't want Adderpaw getting faint because she'd done all this walking on an empty stomach. They could bring home plenty of fresh prey from the ranges.
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

"We need to take back the cattail pond! It's our birth right and I didn't even get to see it, well other than from afar." Adderpaw pouted. "Maybe Bumblestar will just up and give it up like she did with Windclan." Part of her was confused that she was just so willing to give up land like. Maybe they really didn't want a war over it, just not fighting back seemed a bit cowardly. They probably had their own who died looking down upset about this. Though she wasn't sure that anything would actually come about it.

"Hmm.." Adderpaw let out as she brewed on this. "Sounds like how Riverclan is right now. Only somewhat. Our clan is in such turmoil, I feel like the only thing we got going for us right now is that we still have numbers." Adderpaw took a pause to think about things for a moment. They certainly were having issues, they were on their third leader in such a short time. "I suppose I will just have to work extra hard to make sure that our clan sticks together. Which reminds me I was thinking of organizing something to help with that, but not yet. I'm not ready yet. I'll tell you my idea later" Adderpaw left it at that. She still needed to work out the kinks in the plan anyways.

When Ripplepelt took a moment to take a breath, Adderpaw took a moment to sit down and rest her paws. Man she would love to have those rough feet that Skyclan was said to have. Would probably make walking this whole trek easier. Closely she listened to Ripplepelt talk about Starclan, she was only willing to do this as she hadn't completely shut her heart out to Starclan yet. "I see.. I guess I just wish they would disconnect their ties to their clans to keep the balance of the forest.. I'm sorry I don't think I'm ready yet to like Starclan that much." She said with a sigh. Why weren't their ancestors helping the clan with anything? Why did they think it was such a wise idea to not give Larkstar all nine lives? How the hell was that supposed to help heal the clan at all?

"Fun! Time to jump all around and into all the trees!" She chuckled, but stayed sitting till it was time to start walking again.

Then after a good amount of walking it was time for breakfast. Ah yes food, Adderpaw didn't even think about how she hadn't eaten anything yet but now that it was mentioned her stomach growled like something out of a nightmare. "I think I can do that!" She didn't realize that you needed permission to find food on a trip like this but was thankful Ripplepelt was willing to give it out. After a little while Adderpaw eventually found a nice plump rat, for leafbare anyways, and killed it swiftly. Once it was dead she padded over and placed the rat in front of the warrior. "Here we are, some breakfast!"
Old December 30th, 2023, 04:16 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Blah

Silverfeather || She-Cat || Introvert || Loves to hunt

Silverfeather pads out of the clearing into the main territory. She had gotten pretty bored and decided to go on a hunt. She spotted a huge tree she could climb and heads over to it. She looked up at the nearest branch which was about 3 ft in above her. She could climb that high. Silverfether digs her claws into the base of the tree and begins to shakily climb up to the branch where she could spy for prey. This was her new technique of hunting. Once she mad it to the branch, she laid still, observing the area for any prey nearby.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They♰
⋆。°✩Genderfaun✧.°
♡Taken♡

Last edited by f0rg0tt3n_v0id; December 30th, 2023 at 04:17 AM.
Old December 30th, 2023, 05:43 AM
Elliot ^_^

r i p p l e p e l t
Her ears twitched, remembering the ease with which Bumblestar had given up part of their border to WindClan at the gathering the night before. ThunderClan's actions were more contradictory than ever - stealing territory useless to them and giving away territory at the border...
She pricked her ears at mention of Adderpaw's 'idea', pulling her mind away from thoughts of ThunderClan. "I'm eager to hear what you have planned when you're ready to share," she mewed warmly.

"You don't have to like StarClan," Ripplepelt mewed. "You shouldn't dismiss what they have to say outright though, any more than you would dismiss a warning from a cat in another clan."

"Maybe you can hunt me a squirrel up in the trees, Miss SkyClan," Ripplepelt joked, trying to lighten the mood from talk of StarClan.
She had expected Adderpaw to be a little hesitant about hunting before feeding the clan, but she seemed more... confused that Ripplepelt had given her permission than anything. She watched her run off to hunt, gears turning. She had said she hadn't gotten any lessons as a kit other than swimming, but surely...?

She dipped her head in thanks as Adder returned with a rat large enough to share and took a bite, still lost in thought.
"Adderpaw,"
Ripplepelt said slowly after she had finished her mouthful. "Forgive me for the foolish question, but... do you know why I gave you permission to catch us breakfast?" She was leading somewhere with this, but she hoped she didn't get there - hoped she was mistaken.
Old December 30th, 2023, 05:59 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:

r i p p l e p e l t
Her ears twitched, remembering the ease with which Bumblestar had given up part of their border to WindClan at the gathering the night before. ThunderClan's actions were more contradictory than ever - stealing territory useless to them and giving away territory at the border...
She pricked her ears at mention of Adderpaw's 'idea', pulling her mind away from thoughts of ThunderClan. "I'm eager to hear what you have planned when you're ready to share," she mewed warmly.

"You don't have to like StarClan," Ripplepelt mewed. "You shouldn't dismiss what they have to say outright though, any more than you would dismiss a warning from a cat in another clan."

"Maybe you can hunt me a squirrel up in the trees, Miss SkyClan," Ripplepelt joked, trying to lighten the mood from talk of StarClan.
She had expected Adderpaw to be a little hesitant about hunting before feeding the clan, but she seemed more... confused that Ripplepelt had given her permission than anything. She watched her run off to hunt, gears turning. She had said she hadn't gotten any lessons as a kit other than swimming, but surely...?

She dipped her head in thanks as Adder returned with a rat large enough to share and took a bite, still lost in thought.
"Adderpaw,"
Ripplepelt said slowly after she had finished her mouthful. "Forgive me for the foolish question, but... do you know why I gave you permission to catch us breakfast?" She was leading somewhere with this, but she hoped she didn't get there - hoped she was mistaken.

Adderpaw

"That too? What won't they keep their grubby paws off of?" Adderpaw said looking back at Ripplepelt. Thieves. Cowardly thieves. All of them.

"I see.." Adderpaw said as she thought about what Ripplepelt had said to her. "I will think on that for a while." Adderpaw left it not knowing what more to say about Starclan. She didn't have anything to outright say right now and it was bringing down the mood. This was supposed to be fun!

Adderpaw was very proud of herself when Ripplepelt started to eat the rat. Her hard work was being enjoyed by someone she cared about. It was a nice feeling. She then sat down besides the warrior and went to take a bit before she heard Ripplepelt speak up. "Uh..." She wasn't really sure where this question was coming from. This felt like some kind of test and maybe a trap in someway. It took Adderpaw a few moments to think of something to say. "Uhhh, is it because you um.. Its leafbare and we got to not eat all the prey so um.. So they can have wittle babies in newleaf?" Adderpaw asked slash answered. She hoped she was right or this was going to be very embarrassing for her.
Old December 30th, 2023, 06:07 AM
Elliot ^_^

r i p p l e p e l t

"Adderpaw... forgive me another foolish question. Your mentor has taught you the warrior code... right?" she mewed, careful to keep her voice judgement free.
Old December 30th, 2023, 06:10 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:

r i p p l e p e l t

"Adderpaw... forgive me another foolish question. Your mentor has taught you the warrior code... right?" she mewed, careful to keep her voice judgement free.
Adderpaw

"Oh um... Well.. I figured it would be like.. Do to others you want done to you so I never really asked." Adderpaw started to feel a cold sweat. Was she about to be in trouble? "Sorry should I have asked Creekpelt to teach me it?"
Old December 30th, 2023, 06:24 AM
Elliot ^_^

r i p p l e p e l t

"You shouldn't have had to ask him to teach you," she mewed, keeping her voice even. She was... annoyed, to put it lightly, but she didn't want Adderpaw to think it was with her. "But you do need to know them. Why don't we go through them together?" Ripplepelt finished off her half of the rat, standing up. "We've still got a little while to go - we can continue to talk about SkyClan once we get to Rugged Ranges."

"To give you the answer to my first question - the warrior code says that the vulnerable of the clan must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices must hunt for them before eating prey themselves,"
Ripplepelt explained.