Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What would you're cat...
Last post by gs29513
Today 10:31 PM
Paws in love finder
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:29 PM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:28 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:27 PM

Old September 20th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

The kit squeaked and spit them out. Hey eyes huge. "I thought Feather was lying..."

Feather laid back down.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old September 21st, 2017, 10:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
The kit squeaked and spit them out. Hey eyes huge. "I thought Feather was lying..."

Feather laid back down.
Spicey grunted," No. You'll die from that."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 21st, 2017, 10:02 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Spicey grunted," No. You'll die from that."
"Sorry.." She squeaked

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:22 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Sorry.." She squeaked
Spicy grunted," Sorry don't keep you alive."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 22nd, 2017, 09:52 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Spicy grunted," Sorry don't keep you alive."
She looked around. "Is that comfrey?" She asked Spicy, sniffing a piece of comfrey.

Old September 22nd, 2017, 04:05 PM
bruh head

Mercury quickly shambled into the den, favoring his left front paw, which had made him limp. The fighter huffed, stopping suddenly to look at his paw, his bright blue gaze narrowed. It was easy to see the blood that had started welling there, though it as mostly reduced to a thin trickle of it, leaving the rest to be a bright red color, tinged with a slight hue of brown. It contrasted horribly worth the rest of his blue pelt.
Flatteneing his ears, he raised his paw higher, towards his muzzle so he could gingerly lick it, though it just kind of made the pain worse, so he winced slightly, his shoulders stiffening gently. He really has felt worse pain- but this still felt pretty bad. The male feline had torn his claw, and he was comwplty fine with just going on after it, but his sister, Star had basically insisted that he got it checked by a healer so that it wouldn't get infected.
I shouldn't be wasting my time on this. He thought with a frown, continuing on his trip to the den. After a few more seconds, he was inside the den, and now that he thought about it, he'd never really been here before. Well, now that he thought about it, he was probably born here though he had no memory of it, and the tom had a pretty exceptional memory.
The first cat he saw was a Tortoiseshell molly. Blinking, he internally reassured himself. Okay, you can do this, just try not to make it too awkward. The Russian Blue mix thought before stepping forward, flicking his tail once. "Uh- Hey," He said in a slightly nervous tone, and he hoped that she wouldn't be able to hear how uneasy he kind of was, which he would have to thank Star for later. "I tore my claw...."

@Myik
Old September 22nd, 2017, 06:36 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Mercury quickly shambled into the den, favoring his left front paw, which had made him limp. The fighter huffed, stopping suddenly to look at his paw, his bright blue gaze narrowed. It was easy to see the blood that had started welling there, though it as mostly reduced to a thin trickle of it, leaving the rest to be a bright red color, tinged with a slight hue of brown. It contrasted horribly worth the rest of his blue pelt.
Flatteneing his ears, he raised his paw higher, towards his muzzle so he could gingerly lick it, though it just kind of made the pain worse, so he winced slightly, his shoulders stiffening gently. He really has felt worse pain- but this still felt pretty bad. The male feline had torn his claw, and he was comwplty fine with just going on after it, but his sister, Star had basically insisted that he got it checked by a healer so that it wouldn't get infected.
I shouldn't be wasting my time on this. He thought with a frown, continuing on his trip to the den. After a few more seconds, he was inside the den, and now that he thought about it, he'd never really been here before. Well, now that he thought about it, he was probably born here though he had no memory of it, and the tom had a pretty exceptional memory.
The first cat he saw was a Tortoiseshell molly. Blinking, he internally reassured himself. Okay, you can do this, just try not to make it too awkward. The Russian Blue mix thought before stepping forward, flicking his tail once. "Uh- Hey," He said in a slightly nervous tone, and he hoped that she wouldn't be able to hear how uneasy he kind of was, which he would have to thank Star for later. "I tore my claw...."

@Myik
Shadow flicked her tail, mumbling to herself. "Icarius would need to know about Alder Bark..." She was in intense concentration. Her paws sorting her herbs in to piles. Not by type, but by use and how they heal. This would help her future trainee learn easier. Blazing blue eyes zoned in, taking a beech Leaf and using it to help keep her poppy seeds intact. She flicked her tail,
noticing another cat's smell. "Must be another healer or something..."
She mewed. I swear to got all these other cats need to stop taking my stores. I keep them for personal use! He hissed under her breath. Just because we share a workspace doesn't mean I contribute to a community herb store! She jumped at the sound of the tom's voice. Her eyes widening for a moment as she turned around. "Oh, sorry. You startled me," She mewed.
Fur flattening on her back as she comely approached the cat.
"A torn claw, Let's see what I can do." She mewed. His paw was a bloody mess, staining the tom's blue pelt. "Do you have a name?" She mewed, her medium length fur flowing with the sudden breeze. "Windy..." Shadow mewed. The healer gathered some Goldenrod, widing her paw in cobwebs.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 12:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
She looked around. "Is that comfrey?" She asked Spicy, sniffing a piece of comfrey.
He gave annoyed reply," Yes."

Old September 24th, 2017, 12:15 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
He gave annoyed reply," Yes."
She ran out

Feather looked at the kit and rolled her eyes.

Old September 24th, 2017, 11:10 AM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Shadow flicked her tail, mumbling to herself. "Icarius would need to know about Alder Bark..." She was in intense concentration. Her paws sorting her herbs in to piles. Not by type, but by use and how they heal. This would help her future trainee learn easier. Blazing blue eyes zoned in, taking a beech Leaf and using it to help keep her poppy seeds intact. She flicked her tail,
noticing another cat's smell. "Must be another healer or something..."
She mewed. I swear to got all these other cats need to stop taking my stores. I keep them for personal use! He hissed under her breath. Just because we share a workspace doesn't mean I contribute to a community herb store! She jumped at the sound of the tom's voice. Her eyes widening for a moment as she turned around. "Oh, sorry. You startled me," She mewed.
Fur flattening on her back as she comely approached the cat.
"A torn claw, Let's see what I can do." She mewed. His paw was a bloody mess, staining the tom's blue pelt. "Do you have a name?" She mewed, her medium length fur flowing with the sudden breeze. "Windy..." Shadow mewed. The healer gathered some Goldenrod, widing her paw in cobwebs.

"Well I'm Mercury." He said in a simple reply, adding a shrug. "And I'm also guessing you have a name." The feline said in a poor attempt at humor. Wow. Nice job there... He hissed at himself internally.
He tipped his head slightly when the other feline just suddenly said: Windy. A moment later he could feel it because of how it slightly stung his eyes. He eyed her pelt. It did look longer than his, after all his own pelt was sleek, which came from both of his parents. He, slightly hesitantly, lifted his paw higher for her to examine it, which he did kind of expect her to do. After all, she was going to fix it, wasn't she?
Mercury got rid of that thought, letting his gaze drift to the herbs she was working with. He clearly knew that she did have cobwebs, but the blue-pelted tom had no idea what the yellow hued stuff was. "Uh, what's the herb called?" He asked, hoping that she wouldn't mind him asking questions. She doesn't really seem like one of those grumpy, short-tempered cats. He thought for a moment. Okay, well minus the bristling pelt. Wonder what I did? He huffed, just slightly. Why must I make everything so awkward? I really need to practice stuff like this more, or at least, huh, I dunno, actually know what to do. He thought, frowning slightly.