Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:38 PM

Old April 6th, 2018, 08:54 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: The bond between Pokémon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Annana soared through the sky, eyes wide and bright. She let out a small thrill, turning on her side as she flew. Her orbs darted to the forest. A trainer and a Ninetails. A charmander with... its flame completely out? She narrowed her amber spectacles narrowed. Did the trainer attack her? She glided down, resting in a tree as she observed. The tree shook slightly as she did so. Her frame was tense, ready to attack if he harmed the Charmander.
the charmander layed down with a yawn. Her tail lit up again as she didn't notice she was being watched.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old April 6th, 2018, 10:10 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

ace chirped happily, "it was awesome, glare! he had this strange hair! i mean it wasn't as fluffy as my.." he took a dramatic pause, shaking his fluffy fur. "beautifully awesome fur. " he finished. "he didn't catch me, i mean he tried to but i think when i screamed at him and he was freaked out. " ace said. glare rolled her eyes, not practically interested in his tales. she was tempt to just give him a small `graze` with her horn. "yeah, yeah. i was there you fluffy idiot. he almost caught us, which wouldn't be good!" she snorted, huffing.
spiral awoke, yawning. she slept on the couch again, a bad habit of her's. "ughhhh.. i don't wanna get up." she still had some bruises from her last fight. not a pokemon battle but a actual fight with some trainer complaining about the neighborhood pokemon. there were two pokemon that everyone tried to catch but soon gave up on. spiral didn't bother catching them but tried to let them get away. she end up getting into a fight.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 7th, 2018, 11:33 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

the charmander layed down with a yawn. Her tail lit up again as she didn't notice she was being watched.
Quote:
Annana soared through the sky, eyes wide and bright. She let out a small thrill, turning on her side as she flew. Her orbs darted to the forest. A trainer and a Ninetails. A charmander with... its flame completely out? She narrowed her amber spectacles narrowed. Did the trainer attack her? She glided down, resting in a tree as she observed. The tree shook slightly as she did so. Her frame was tense, ready to attack if he harmed the Charmander.
He smiles softly as ninetails began to yawn than suddenly his eyes glowed as he quickly stood up “ ... wh-“ a portal opens in the water nearby and soon giratna comes out letting out a beastly roar as they come out of the water with someone on its back soon that someone jumps off and lands at the edge of the lake, he looks at Naruto with calm blue eyes, his black hair tied up in a small ponytail as he stands up and smiles “ failed again my friend?” Naruto huffs “ shut up Sasuke! It’s not like you can do any better “
Old April 7th, 2018, 11:45 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He smiles softly as ninetails began to yawn than suddenly his eyes glowed as he quickly stood up “ ... wh-“ a portal opens in the water nearby and soon giratna comes out letting out a beastly roar as they come out of the water with someone on its back soon that someone jumps off and lands at the edge of the lake, he looks at Naruto with calm blue eyes, his black hair tied up in a small ponytail as he stands up and smiles “ failed again my friend?” Naruto huffs “ shut up Sasuke! It’s not like you can do any better “
'' Sasuke back! I hope he brought me a snack this time'' Charmander thought walking towards Sasuke. She tugged him.
"Charmander?" She asked as he would bring her something until he was ready to tame her.

Gone

Old April 7th, 2018, 12:16 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Quote:

'' Sasuke back! I hope he brought me a snack this time'' Charmander thought walking towards Sasuke. She tugged him.
"Charmander?" She asked as he would bring her something until he was ready to tame her.
Annana observed silently. The Charmanders flame returned, and was going towards the trainer. It didn’t look hurt, that was good. She relaxed slightly. She hated those who captured Pokémon and injured them for nothing more than fame and fortune. It was a disgusting sport, Pokemon fighting. The water rippled... wait, what was that? The pond dawned a strange, shiny appearance. Not that long after it appeared, a gaint Pokemon emerged from it. Giratna, god of destruction. She let out a loud warning trill, taking to the air shortly after. She loomed above, ready to speed off.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old April 7th, 2018, 12:53 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Annana observed silently. The Charmanders flame returned, and was going towards the trainer. It didn’t look hurt, that was good. She relaxed slightly. She hated those who captured Pokémon and injured them for nothing more than fame and fortune. It was a disgusting sport, Pokemon fighting. The water rippled... wait, what was that? The pond dawned a strange, shiny appearance. Not that long after it appeared, a gaint Pokemon emerged from it. Giratna, god of destruction. She let out a loud warning trill, taking to the air shortly after. She loomed above, ready to speed off.
Quote:

He laughs softly as Giratna eyes glowed softly as it looks around soon seeing Annana, Sasuke smiles at Charmander and soon he kneels down and pets her head “ hello there little one, “ he says as he begins to pull out a pokepuff “ here a treat!” He Says happily as Naruto sighs softly “ show off “ Sasuke smiles “ ye-“ his eyes soon changed turning into a red and black color, shadows began to flow out of his eyes as he begins to stand up and look over to Annana “ Do not fear me. I mean no harm” he says in a completely different voice a clear sign that Giratna was speaking now though the bond he is now speaking though Sasuke’s body
Old April 7th, 2018, 12:59 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
He laughs softly as Giratna eyes glowed softly as it looks around soon seeing Annana, Sasuke smiles at Charmander and soon he kneels down and pets her head “ hello there little one, “ he says as he begins to pull out a pokepuff “ here a treat!” He Says happily as Naruto sighs softly “ show off “ Sasuke smiles “ ye-“ his eyes soon changed turning into a red and black color, shadows began to flow out of his eyes as he begins to stand up and look over to Annana “ Do not fear me. I mean no harm” he says in a completely different voice a clear sign that Giratna was speaking now though the bond he is now speaking though Sasuke’s body
"Charmander! Charmander" She happily told Sasuke and thanked him before eating the pokepuff.

Gone

Old April 7th, 2018, 01:09 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
She hovered over momentarily, hearing his words. Her orbs still showed that she didn’t trust the group that lay below her, though she did lower slightly. Both Latias and Latios had the ability to speak the complicated tongue of human, as the two Legendaries were known as one of the wisest and smartest. “How do I expect you to keep your word, the Renegade Pokémon?” Annanas’ head tilted to the side as she asked the question. Although she was weary, Latias couldn’t help but feel excited. She had never spoken to a human before besides the one she was bonded to, even if a Pokémon was in control. She had only quietly observed, and fleed if any noticed her.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; April 7th, 2018 at 04:18 PM.
Old April 7th, 2018, 03:33 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Quote:

"Charmander! Charmander" She happily told Sasuke and thanked him before eating the pokepuff.
Quote:
She hovered over momentarily, hearing his words. Her orbs still showed that she didn’t trust the group that lay below her, though she did lower slightly. Both Latias and Latios had the ability to speak the complicated tongue of human, as the two Legendaries were known as one of the wisest and smartest. “How do I expect you to keep your word, the Renegade Pokémon?” Annanas’ head tilted to the side as she asked the question. Although she was weary, Latias couldn’t help but feel excited. She had never spoken to a human before, even if a Pokémon was in control. She had only quietly observed, and fleed if any noticed her.
@Broken Madness I changed my mind. I'm going to have my character role play with Raven & Co's, since I usually rp with him. Is that okay?))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 7th, 2018, 04:07 PM

Name: Kenta
Looks: He has short brown hair, wears a black hoodie with a symbol reprensenting Latios, he mostly wears baggy pants and, considering he suffers from heterochromia iridium, has one blue eye and a brown one, he also wears blue sneakers (And, if question is answered by yes, wears a necklace with a small Latios holding his keystone in order to mega-evolve Latios.)
Personality: TBRPD
Pokémon or trainer: Trainer
If Pokémon which one are you: N/A
If trainer your Pokémon: Latios
Love interest: Lillian, if okay with @Black Cat
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Nada
Questions:

Name: Latios
Looks: http://wikiba.asia/wp-content/upload...ae-d4tkx3x.png
Personality: TBRPD
Pokémon or trainer: Pokemon
If Pokémon which one are you: Latios
If trainer your Pokémon: N/A
Love interest: Asexual
Sexuality: N/A
Other:
Questions: Is mega-evolution allowed, considering it's pretty much a bond thing?
@Broken Madness

Last edited by Gone; April 7th, 2018 at 05:29 PM.