Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 10th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfheart ears perked up she felt that familiar tingle of anger on her bones she felt her neck fur starting to bristle at the she cats words she forced her neck fur down and sat down on her mossbed trying to ignore her anger she glared at the she cat Fox dung, what I do now!?! And me sour? Oh I'll show her sour alright and here I am not being nosey when she's the one being nosey and most wonder why I dislike talking to others she stretched out and flicked her right ear she looked at the she cat again " what's it to you? " she half snapped and her eyes narrowed she looked around the den a few times and yawned raising her left paw giving it a few licks and settled her paw down . Normally she didn't talk much but when others say things like that she does .
Nightshadow smirked, only mildly annoyed by the she-cat's aversion to the question. "Oh, nothing. But now I wonder why you're avoiding my question," she replied coolly. She licked her paw again and observed the other cat suspiciously. The she-cat's reaction to her question was all she needed to entertain herself. She enjoyed making others angry, and loved irritable cats. She giggled quietly, and then silenced herself, not wanting to seem immature. "Sorry, darling, if I upset you. Inquiring minds wish to know," Nightshadow continued. She sniffed quietly and unsheathed her claws casually, then sheathed them again, liking the feeling of her claws out. She didn't want to intimidate the other cat though, she just wanted to make her angry. She scooted on the ground, getting closer to her newfound opponent.
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:17 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow smirked, only mildly annoyed by the she-cat's aversion to the question. "Oh, nothing. But now I wonder why you're avoiding my question," she replied coolly. She licked her paw again and observed the other cat suspiciously. The she-cat's reaction to her question was all she needed to entertain herself. She enjoyed making others angry, and loved irritable cats. She giggled quietly, and then silenced herself, not wanting to seem immature. "Sorry, darling, if I upset you. Inquiring minds wish to know," Nightshadow continued. She sniffed quietly and unsheathed her claws casually, then sheathed them again, liking the feeling of her claws out. She didn't want to intimidate the other cat though, she just wanted to make her angry. She scooted on the ground, getting closer to her newfound opponent.
Halfheart rolled her eyes and froze for a minute once she saw the she cats claws she backed up a bit " ugh huh suuure you are . Just in a bad mood is all " she meowed calmly with another ear flick she wrapped her tail around her paws . Her whiskers twitched as she looked out of the den entrance trying to ignore the other warrior silently hoping that she would go away . She won't give in to the She cats game she saw her smirk from before , it was easy to get halfheart annoyed but she's not letting this she cat get pleasure from her being angry . She looked at the black she cat from the corner of her eye a few times then back at the den entrance letting out a sigh I won't let her win I won't let her get me angry over something so small and idiotic . She's just another warrior like me .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 10th, 2018, 12:32 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post

“You can still be a kit!” Maplekit insisted. “We can play mossball, or hide and seek! Maybe a battle! Perhaps if you act like a kit you can be one!” Maplekit walked over to the edge of the nursery, and wadded up a pile of moss. She rolled it over to Spiritstorm with her muzzle. “Let’s try it! If you start to grow smaller and younger, I’ll let you know!”
Spiritstorm felt a smile grow on his maw at her enthusiastic nature and he chuckled. "Alright, that sounds nice," he mewed. Kithood was one of the most carefree times of his life, and honestly, acting like a kit didn't seem too odd. Just to humor Maplekit. Besides, just one little game or two wouldn't be that big a deal, would it?
Old February 10th, 2018, 12:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Cedarpaw gave a cool smirk at the she-cat below him. "And what do you intend to do with those?" He motioned with his nose at her claws before flexing out his own. His claws were a bit larger than her and he held back his amusement.
One of his favorite pass times consisted of teasing Ashpaw any chance he got. That was apart of the funny relationship most call friendship shared between the two. His ears then flicked at Ashpaw's comment about him slipping out on training. Snorting half-heartedly, the tom lifted an eyebrow. "No, no I am not. I have finished my training, passed my assessment smoothly and will be given my warrior name along your side." He narrowed his eyes accusingly. "Have you forgotten?" The smokey gray tom felt a little taken aback that the she-cat he had trained along side for so long, was so out of it and stuck in that little head of hers, that she couldn't even remember the he, too, passed his assessment.

Cedarpaw, himself, couldn't believe the day had finally came when he was told he'd have his assessment. It felt nice that all of his training was now behind him. He had some hurtles to get over. He was large, bulky, muscular, which were all downfalls in some shape or form when it came to both hunting and battling. Cedarpaw worked hard to overcome these hurtles. He had stretched his body everyday, allowing his body to become more flexible and easy to twist around in battle. He ran laps around ShadowClan's territory to strengthen his muscles and to make sure any fat on his body turned to rock solid muscle. This leaned him out, made him more sturdy, harder to knock down in battle. Flashbacks of his training resurfaced. He had failed many times to do what his mentor wanted him to do, but failure turned to success eventually.

Unlike Ashpaw, who had been born and raised in ShadowClan, Cedarpaw was brought to ShadowClan. This made him fight, practice, hunt, everything and anything a cat could do, to show his worth and prove himself a loyal ShadowClan cat. He had no recollection of his past before joining ShadowClan. All he has ever known, was ShadowClan.
Sharp yellow eyes narrowed at Cedarpaw’s teasing remark, but Ashpaw didn’t give him the satisfaction of an answer. She had learned earlier on that it only egged him on - that he would continue making fun of her until it stopped being fun for him. And the more retorts she gave? The more fun for him it was. Still, after only a few minutes, the she cat couldn’t resist saying just one thing to him - ”More than you could do with yours.” She mewed, with a semi-teasing smirk, although the rest of her expression remained serious - Ashpaw had only been half-kidding. His claws were probably able to do more damage than her own… Cedarpaw’s whole build was muscular and powerful.

He was able to do more damage to her then she could do to him, but that didn’t stop the dark feline from trying. Ashpaw would soon be a warrior, and at that point, she wouldn’t care whether Cedarpaw was stronger then her or not… she would prove herself just as much as he did to her Clan. ”Oh yes… you did pass, didn’t you? Congratulations.” The she cat had been thinking about her own beginnings for quite a few days now, so much so that she had almost forgotten she had a friend who had been working pretty hard to win a spot in ShadowClan as well. Ashpaw was not familiar with Cedarpaw’s background, at least not most of it… she had known him throughout most of their time as apprentices, but before then, she didn’t know where he had come from. Ashpaw wasn’t 100% sure that he was ShadowClan born, or at least, of full ShadowClan blood.

And yet, he seemed to fit in so perfectly here that she didn’t know whether or not she could believe anything else. There were a few other things she wasn’t sure of as well, but she tried to put those out of her mind as she focused on the future that she and Cedarpaw would have soon. Soon both of them would be warriors. Soon there would be a new story to tell… the story of how ShadowClan regained greatness, and forgot about the previous lost battles. All Ashpaw wanted was for them to be respected again. Right now? They weren’t nearly as powerful as they could have been.

”When we are both warriors, we should find out a little more about the way things are being run under the current leadership. Cats are more likely to talk to warriors then apprentices about those things.” It was an irritating fact, but a true one. For whatever reason, Ashpaw had found that warriors were kept at least twice as informed as apprentices were - and younger cats had to get their news from secondhand sources.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 10th, 2018 at 12:44 PM.
Old February 10th, 2018, 12:46 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@hiraeth @mompaws
(Just so you guys know, the kits are born! You don't have to reply to this RP if you don't want to, this was just a heads up!)

Amberstrike was a queen, once again. She enjoyed, but hated it, being trapped in the nursery for moons at a time. She simply wanted to be out and about, but for now, her kits came first. Until they were able to eat solids at least. Speaking of eating, she couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed by the noise her stomach created. Thankfully, StarClan seemed to be on her side as her mate padded into the nursery, she could ask him to grab something perhaps? She didn't for a few moments as he greeted her, a warm purr leaving her throat. Her hues shifted down towards the newborn kittens, their bodies mostly covered by her thick pelt. Often times she found herself draping her tail over them to keep them warm against the bitter cold of the outside world. "They're lovely, indeed," she replied, her eyes scanning over their tiny bodies. Amberstrike flattened her ears slightly as her stomach created another horrible noise. "Ha- I guess I'm hungry," she spoke, looking up towards Oakenfur, embarrassment clear on her face.
Oakenfur blinked in mild surprise at the loud, obnoxious noise his mate's stomach had created and let out a warm, amused laugh in response. He stretched out his paws and got up, the warmth of Amberstrike's presence still lingering for a moment. "I'll go grab you something. Is there anything, in particular, that you'd like?" He asked, hesitating a bit to look back at her and to wait patiently for her response.
Old February 10th, 2018, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Halfheart rolled her eyes and froze for a minute once she saw the she cats claws she backed up a bit " ugh huh suuure you are . Just in a bad mood is all " she meowed calmly with another ear flick she wrapped her tail around her paws . Her whiskers twitched as she looked out of the den entrance trying to ignore the other warrior silently hoping that she would go away . She won't give in to the She cats game she saw her smirk from before , it was easy to get halfheart annoyed but she's not letting this she cat get pleasure from her being angry . She looked at the black she cat from the corner of her eye a few times then back at the den entrance letting out a sigh I won't let her win I won't let her get me angry over something so small and idiotic . She's just another warrior like me .
Nightshadow huffed at the other cat's serious response. "Why 'ya in a bad mood? Hmm? Is it because no one wants to talk to you? Huh? Is that it?" Nightshadow asked in a series of questions, trying to be as annoying as possible. She laughed silently and stared at the other cat who was stony-faced. "Why you gotta be so serious, huh? Can't you take a joke?" she asked tauntingly. She shook her fur confidently and smirked once again. She began to hum, desperately trying to make the other cat snap. She rolled around on the floor seemingly like a kit and reached her paws up to the other cat's face. She tried to strum Halfheart's whiskers. Nightshadow asked, "What's your name, anyway, little kitty?" She snickered and waited for the other cat to respond.
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Nightshadow huffed at the other cat's serious response. "Why 'ya in a bad mood? Hmm? Is it because no one wants to talk to you? Huh? Is that it?" Nightshadow asked in a series of questions, trying to be as annoying as possible. She laughed silently and stared at the other cat who was stony-faced. "Why you gotta be so serious, huh? Can't you take a joke?" she asked tauntingly. She shook her fur confidently and smirked once again. She began to hum, desperately trying to make the other cat snap. She rolled around on the floor seemingly like a kit and reached her paws up to the other cat's face. She tried to strum Halfheart's whiskers. Nightshadow asked, "What's your name, anyway, little kitty?" She snickered and waited for the other cat to respond.
Halfheart ears flicked and smirked back at the she cat who huffed at her o so serious response so it is a game to get me to snap! Thought so . She grumbled a bit but remained calm " no . Because of others others who are happy and chitchatty I don't understand how they can be so cheerful and happy when there could be something bad happening . " she meowed there was a hint of irritation in her voice but took a deep breath and sighed her tail flicked frequently now " and yes I can take a joke but some I don't find funny " she added she was wide eyed as the other she cat started acting like a kit this made her ears flick and she sneezed when her whiskers were touched she shook her head slightly narrowing her eyes " my names halfheart . And aren't you a bit old to be acting like a kit? Why don't you go sleep in the nursery if your gonna do so. " she half snapped and was half sarcasm she grunted
" yours? " she asked

Old February 10th, 2018, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Halfheart ears flicked and smirked back at the she cat who huffed at her o so serious response so it is a game to get me to snap! Thought so . She grumbled a bit but remained calm " no . Because of others others who are happy and chitchatty I don't understand how they can be so cheerful and happy when there could be something bad happening . " she meowed there was a hint of irritation in her voice but took a deep breath and sighed her tail flicked frequently now " and yes I can take a joke but some I don't find funny " she added she was wide eyed as the other she cat started acting like a kit this made her ears flick and she sneezed when her whiskers were touched she shook her head slightly narrowing her eyes " my names halfheart . And aren't you a bit old to be acting like a kit? Why don't you go sleep in the nursery if your gonna do so. " she half snapped and was half sarcasm she grunted
" yours? " she asked
"Nightshadow, if you must ask. And I have to say, a nap in the nursery sounds nice at this point," Nightshadow replied. She smiled once she realized that talking to this cat was going to be fun. She sat back up and watched her tail flop around on the floor. "Okay, kitty. Don't tell me you can't handle a little fun now and then," she continued, glancing at the cat with a sparkle in her eyes. She yawned carelessly and pushed around the moss on her bed aimlessly. She was running out of ideas to anger the cat, so she thought of the things that annoy her the most. She remembered Halfheart saying that chitchat annoyed her, so Nightshadow decided to go with that. "You know I've been hunting all day. What a great deed and how loyal to the clan," Nightshadow said in a high-pitched and artificially happy voice. It hurt her own ears, but she wanted to make the other cat annoyed and ultimately angry.
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:37 PM

Quote:
"Nightshadow, if you must ask. And I have to say, a nap in the nursery sounds nice at this point," Nightshadow replied. She smiled once she realized that talking to this cat was going to be fun. She sat back up and watched her tail flop around on the floor. "Okay, kitty. Don't tell me you can't handle a little fun now and then," she continued, glancing at the cat with a sparkle in her eyes. She yawned carelessly and pushed around the moss on her bed aimlessly. She was running out of ideas to anger the cat, so she thought of the things that annoy her the most. She remembered Halfheart saying that chitchat annoyed her, so Nightshadow decided to go with that. "You know I've been hunting all day. What a great deed and how loyal to the clan," Nightshadow said in a high-pitched and artificially happy voice. It hurt her own ears, but she wanted to make the other cat annoyed and ultimately angry.
Halfheart snorted and rolled her eyes it was sarcasm! Is she so mousbrained? No matter . she looked at what Nightshadow was doing her neck fur started to bristle yet again " haven't you heard of personal space ? " she meowed she sighed and scratched her with a purr and sat back down she was so wanting to just yell at nightshadow . Wanting to just claw her. But she knew it wasn't a kind thing to do so she tried to let it roll off her back and let out another sigh but it didn't work her anger got the best of her oh that's it!
That's so it ! I can't take this any more .
she growled and what others would say let loose she stood up quickly to her paws and was in Nightshadow face " can you quit it? Ive been trying to be calm and nice but if you want me to claw you I will if you don't stop what your doing right now and that was sarcasm when I said go sleep in the nursery " she meowed her eyes narrowed tail lashing ears flattened . Her bones burned with anger .

Old February 10th, 2018, 01:54 PM
bruh head

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( it was only one it’s fine, ))

Goldenstar pondered the question for awhile, trying to figure out what would happen in that situation. It wasn’t exactly a normal question, Sure, he saw kits complaining about wanting to be out of the nursery all the time, but it was never the parent. “Well, then they could wait another moon, but not too long.” He said, hoping he had taken Frosted’s question in the right context. “Do your kits not want to become apprentinces?” He said, it wasn’t an accusing question, it was just a normal curious question. He knew some apprentinces could be scared of life outside the nursery, he had been, but quite a few moons later he was better. Quietly waiting for Frosted’s answer, he tried to remain calm.
She tilted her head to the side, wondering how she should answer the question. "Well-" She started abruptly then stopped herself. She frowned, her tail curling around her paws. If she had to guess, Goldenstar was probably thinking how weird this was, since she would often hear kits eagerly wanting to become apprentices, and some queens even wanting their kits out of their way. I would never want that... She thought, her frown etching deeper before she fixed it back in a neutral stance. "Not excatly..." The british shorthair tried lamely. "They want to stay in the nursery."