Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 16th, 2017, 02:20 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Featherpaw nodded,” Alright. I probably will recognize the Riverclan border, as I was a moon old and born in Riverclan camp when Shadowclan flooded.” She meowed That still makes me a Shadowclanner right, both my parents are from Shadowclan...but I was born in Riverclan from Shadowclanners...hmm..
The tom nodded, taking off without a word into the territory.
(Shall we move to the territory?)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 16th, 2017 at 02:20 PM.
Old December 16th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost nodded in appreciation to Orangepetal, his tail gently touching his sister on the shoulder.
ThornPath strode over to Orangepetal, his intense eyes staring into her.
(Is she pregnant with the kits? If they already had them, we should probably do a finder for them.)
(I was thinking she'd have 2 litters already born and one on the way? They don't all have to be ThornPath's but, we should put a finder out for them. I can change anything you want/need me two.)

Orangepetal looked up at Thornpath. Did she do something to upset him? She hoped not, he could be abusive when he wanted to. But Orangepetal was raised to be submissive to toms and he was one. "Did you need something from me?" She asked him quietly looking up at the tall tom with her green eyes.
Dawnfall watched her closely but also kept an eye on Gingerfrost, she didn't trust him. Just something about him made her leery though she'd never admit it. She'd rather he just left him alone. She wanted to go but she didn't want to leave Orangepetal with the two toms who didn't respect mollies.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 17th, 2017, 11:50 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Runt sat in her nest in the nursery quietly,still getting use to the new camp.She knew absolutely nobody,and nobody bothered to talk to her.Even though she was just a kit,she was in the dusk syndicate,and nobody,not even the other kits trusted her yet.She sighed,looking at her paws.She had hated the dusk syndicate and was glad when she had been taken into shadowclan,and she knew it was better here.Atleast nobody snapped at her,and there was enough food,but she still seemed to be the runt here,just like her mother had alwase pointed out in the dusk syndicate.She picked up a pawfull of Moss,batting it absently from paw to paw.Maby my new mom will give me a better name.If not though,it doesn't really matter though.I will get a new one when I'm a apprintice.

@NightWarrior4Life

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; December 17th, 2017 at 11:52 AM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Runt sat in her nest in the nursery quietly,still getting use to the new camp.She knew absolutely nobody,and nobody bothered to talk to her.Even though she was just a kit,she was in the dusk syndicate,and nobody,not even the other kits trusted her yet.She sighed,looking at her paws.She had hated the dusk syndicate and was glad when she had been taken into shadowclan,and she knew it was better here.Atleast nobody snapped at her,and there was enough food,but she still seemed to be the runt here,just like her mother had alwase pointed out in the dusk syndicate.She picked up a pawfull of Moss,batting it absently from paw to paw.Maby my new mom will give me a better name.If not though,it doesn't really matter though.I will get a new one when I'm a apprintice.

@NightWarrior4Life
A ginger she-cat carefully stepped into the nursery. She searched every kit with her dark green eyes then smiled when she saw the one she was looking for.
"Runt, is that you?" The she-cat purred softly.
Old December 17th, 2017, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
A ginger she-cat carefully stepped into the nursery. She searched every kit with her dark green eyes then smiled when she saw the one she was looking for.
"Runt, is that you?" The she-cat purred softly.
Runt nodded."Yhea.Do you need me for something?" She asked nervously.'Did I get in trouble for something already?' she thought,not sure wether to stay sitting or stand up.

Old December 17th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Runt nodded."Yhea.Do you need me for something?" She asked nervously.'Did I get in trouble for something already?' she thought,not sure wether to stay sitting or stand up.
"Oh you are small aren't you! The runt of your litter just like me!" The she-cat mewed excitedly. "My name's Pinewish. I'm going to be your mother while you're a kit in this clan. I hope you're okay with that?" Pinewish mewed, a little concerned.
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Oh you are small aren't you! The runt of your litter just like me!" The she-cat mewed excitedly. "My name's Pinewish. I'm going to be your mother while you're a kit in this clan. I hope you're okay with that?" Pinewish mewed, a little concerned.
Runts ears perked up."Yhea.I'm fine with it." She said.She smiled a little,feeling happier than she had in ages."Is there anything I can do in return?" She asked.

(Writers block.)

Old December 17th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@.:Blue Wishes:.
(Sorry about such a late response!)

Blazingstar felt a weight off his shoulders. Goldenstar had agreed! They were allies now. The relief was very apparent as his shoulders relaxed a little and a deep breath was released. "Thank you, Goldenstar, you won't regret this!" he responded, his voice a little less professional than it had been this whole time. "I'll send a messenger over when it happens, hopefully there'll be enough time to prepare beforehand," he replied, before rising to his paws. His golden hues were rather friendly now. "My patrol and I will leave your clan be now. If you ever need anything in return, Windclan will be glad to assist you," he spoke a quick farewell, waving his tail before turning and slipping out of the den. The clan would be very happy to hear the news he has to bring back.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 17th, 2017, 03:53 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(I was thinking she'd have 2 litters already born and one on the way? They don't all have to be ThornPath's but, we should put a finder out for them. I can change anything you want/need me two.)

Orangepetal looked up at Thornpath. Did she do something to upset him? She hoped not, he could be abusive when he wanted to. But Orangepetal was raised to be submissive to toms and he was one. "Did you need something from me?" She asked him quietly looking up at the tall tom with her green eyes.
Dawnfall watched her closely but also kept an eye on Gingerfrost, she didn't trust him. Just something about him made her leery though she'd never admit it. She'd rather he just left him alone. She wanted to go but she didn't want to leave Orangepetal with the two toms who didn't respect mollies.
(Dawn is a good friend.)
ThornPath's eyes narrowed, "That is yet to be seen." He meowed forcefully, giving the she-cat a lick between the ears, but the action showed no emotion or affection. It was simply a habit for ThornPath's own entertainment. GingerFrost glanced at the two, watching with interest as he wished he could get a she-cat like his sister, who would so willingly submit to him. Perhaps, given time, he could manipulate Dawnfall to do so. "So Dawnfall, tell me about yourself." He said it casually, though as usual, it came out like an order.
(Bump @Fuzzyfeline )

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 20th, 2017 at 08:58 PM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:09 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
“Ok.” Shortsoul responded happily. She looked down. “ how do you do it?” She asked “If I couldn’t see I would die. She looked up at him. “You must be pretty brave to be able to do this. “ She smiled at him.
The blind tom purred with amusement and got to his paws. ''I learned to cope and get around by scent and memory'' he meowed. ''It wasn't that hard once I accepted the fact I was never going to see again.''
WolfEye turned and padded towards the camp entrance, sweeping his tail in a gesture for Shortsoul to follow him.

♡ character page wip ♡
Closed Thread