Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 25th, 2017, 03:35 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Sometimes in situations Daypaw would misplace things. They stayed silent at the reply, leaning over and grabbing the thin yellow flowers and chewing them up immediately and licking them onto the wounds. The herb would prevent any infection to spread and to avoid more work. Its the only thing Daypaw could do with what they knew. They looked up at Nightpaw,"Tell me what happened." their voice was muffled from the herbs in their mouth, but their sure they had a right to know what caused these injuries.
Nightpaw turned his gaze back towards the medecine cat as he was asked the question, what would Daypaw think of their actions..? "Well, we were out in the forest and... She decided to climb a tree... I don't really know if I need to tell you the rest considering what happened is pretty easy to imagine, a tree is high and some branches aren't as solid as we hope they are..." He said, only reimagining the scenario made him sad, her falling to the ground like that was something he never wanted to see... Never again in his entire life, and he would think twice before trying to climb a tree.
Old June 25th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Robin-chan

Crowhawk was sitting where the always was, alone this time. Normally he'd be up and about looking for friends, but not today. He was planning something. All the ways it could go right and how it could go wrong, and how he could manage it if it went wrong. His head hurt from thinking too much about it. He hadn't slept since then and he has eaten very little, despite his extra work for the clan. But none of that seemed to bother him at the moment.
Old June 25th, 2017, 05:46 PM

My Mood: Fine
Question Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

"Hello ShadowClan leader I am Echopaw and I am looking for a clan to call home. I was hoping to join your clan. I was a kit abandon by my mother. I don't know any of my relatives and I haven't been in any clans before. Thank you!" Said Echopaw hopefully.
Old June 25th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
@Robin-chan

Crowhawk was sitting where the always was, alone this time. Normally he'd be up and about looking for friends, but not today. He was planning something. All the ways it could go right and how it could go wrong, and how he could manage it if it went wrong. His head hurt from thinking too much about it. He hadn't slept since then and he has eaten very little, despite his extra work for the clan. But none of that seemed to bother him at the moment.
Blackfrost gave a silent, wide yawn as she padded out of the Warrior’s Den, her tail swinging back and forth behind her as she walked. It certainly had been awhile since the she-cat had gotten a full night’s rest - working herself practically every moment she could spare to hunt and patrol for the clan. The thought rarely occurred to her that she had no real reason to overwork herself like this, but perhaps it was because she wanted to make herself noticed and valued among her clanmates, show them that she could be a good help to everyone. Her deep green-hued eyes scanned the clearing for awhile, halting in her tracks as the she-cat saw who lurked within the clearing at this time. Sure, there was a few clanmates that she saw here and there, but the familiar pelt of her beloved friend, Crowhawk, is what caught her eye and made her smile. He looked lost in thought and the she-cat wondered if she should leave him alone, but curiosity got the best of her as she padded forward, across the clearing and over to where he sat. “Good morning, bee-brain.” Blackfrost purred, sitting down beside him and resting her tail on top of her paws as she blinked at him with a softened gaze, “How are you doing today?” There was genuine concern and affection in her tone towards the tom-cat, knowing how he could be at certain times.
Old June 25th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Blackfrost gave a silent, wide yawn as she padded out of the Warrior’s Den, her tail swinging back and forth behind her as she walked. It certainly had been awhile since the she-cat had gotten a full night’s rest - working herself practically every moment she could spare to hunt and patrol for the clan. The thought rarely occurred to her that she had no real reason to overwork herself like this, but perhaps it was because she wanted to make herself noticed and valued among her clanmates, show them that she could be a good help to everyone. Her deep green-hued eyes scanned the clearing for awhile, halting in her tracks as the she-cat saw who lurked within the clearing at this time. Sure, there was a few clanmates that she saw here and there, but the familiar pelt of her beloved friend, Crowhawk, is what caught her eye and made her smile. He looked lost in thought and the she-cat wondered if she should leave him alone, but curiosity got the best of her as she padded forward, across the clearing and over to where he sat. “Good morning, bee-brain.” Blackfrost purred, sitting down beside him and resting her tail on top of her paws as she blinked at him with a softened gaze, “How are you doing today?” There was genuine concern and affection in her tone towards the tom-cat, knowing how he could be at certain times.
Crowhawk was still thinking and figuring things out when a familiar voice snapped him out of his universe of thoughts and frightened him a little. He looked next to him, seeing Blackfrost and he relaxed, though he was still tense. "Oh hey." He meowed, closing his eyes for a moment and shook his head, trying to wake himself up again. Oh dear, looks like I've been here all night.. He opened his eyes, looking at his friend with a smile. "I'm quite alright, how about you?" He asked politely trying to ignore the concern he heard in her when she spoke.
Old June 25th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Crowhawk was still thinking and figuring things out when a familiar voice snapped him out of his universe of thoughts and frightened him a little. He looked next to him, seeing Blackfrost and he relaxed, though he was still tense. "Oh hey." He meowed, closing his eyes for a moment and shook his head, trying to wake himself up again. Oh dear, looks like I've been here all night.. He opened his eyes, looking at his friend with a smile. "I'm quite alright, how about you?" He asked politely trying to ignore the concern he heard in her when she spoke.
A gentle smile rested onto the she-cat’s face when Crowhawk looked at her and seemed to relax from his tensed-up position. She watched as he seemed to close his eyes and shake his head, which made her worry for him - wondering about how his well being was. The she-cat knew that he would deny her pleads for him to sleep more and take care of himself, so she didn’t pester him about any of that. Her smile seemed to brighten more when the tom-cat smiled at her, which made the female’s mood grow more happier inside. “I’ve been doing alright as well, trying to get some more sleep and such.” Blackfrost remarked, “I do hope that you are taking care of yourself, Crowhawk. You know how much I worry for you.” She told herself she wouldn’t say anything, but honestly, she couldn’t help it. The tom-cat was her only friend and she cared about him more than he would ever realize.
Old June 25th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
A gentle smile rested onto the she-cat’s face when Crowhawk looked at her and seemed to relax from his tensed-up position. She watched as he seemed to close his eyes and shake his head, which made her worry for him - wondering about how his well being was. The she-cat knew that he would deny her pleads for him to sleep more and take care of himself, so she didn’t pester him about any of that. Her smile seemed to brighten more when the tom-cat smiled at her, which made the female’s mood grow more happier inside. “I’ve been doing alright as well, trying to get some more sleep and such.” Blackfrost remarked, “I do hope that you are taking care of yourself, Crowhawk. You know how much I worry for you.” She told herself she wouldn’t say anything, but honestly, she couldn’t help it. The tom-cat was her only friend and she cared about him more than he would ever realize.
Seeing her smile made Crowhawk want to give a bigger smile than what he had, but he couldn't at the moment. Hearing the she was doing we'llmade him happy for her. At least she could sleep. She was doing good for herself. Her next words made him stop for a moment. He thought deep down to tell her that he was truly fine, but he could tell she was really concerned about him and she really cared. She cared more than his other friends combined. He sighed. "I know you worry. You worry too much about me. I've just had a lot on my mind."
Old June 25th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Seeing her smile made Crowhawk want to give a bigger smile than what he had, but he couldn't at the moment. Hearing the she was doing we'llmade him happy for her. At least she could sleep. She was doing good for herself. Her next words made him stop for a moment. He thought deep down to tell her that he was truly fine, but he could tell she was really concerned about him and she really cared. She cared more than his other friends combined. He sighed. "I know you worry. You worry too much about me. I've just had a lot on my mind."
The she-cat’s ears seemed to drop ever so slightly at his sigh and Blackfrost looked down at her paws in dismay, listening to his words. “I.. I am sorry for worrying so much.. I’ve just..” She was hesitant on telling him why she worried so much, it was more than one reason. The warrior blinked at him with her softened green-hued gaze for a quiet moment between them. “I’ve lost so many in my past, I just don’t want anything to happen to you - that’s all.” Blackfrost lifted a paw and lightly set it on top of one of his front paws, but quickly drew it away and looked away from him. The she-cat decided to laugh it off and move on from the emotion that stirred within her. “Well, I hope that everything in your mind is at good terms.” She murmured, forcing a gentle smile on her muzzle, “There’s supposed to be more rain coming through soon, perhaps I should go hunting before another storm blows through..” Blackfrost’s words trailed off ever so slightly, wondering if he wanted to be alone with his thoughts. The she-cat pondered on if she was more of a nuisance in his eyes than a friend at this point.

Last edited by Captain; June 25th, 2017 at 08:15 PM.
Old June 25th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
The she-cat’s ears seemed to drop ever so slightly at his sigh and Blackfrost looked down at her paws in dismay, listening to his words. “I.. I am sorry for worrying so much.. I’ve just..” She was hesitant on telling him why she worried so much, it was more than one reason. The warrior blinked at him with her softened green-hued gaze for a quiet moment between them. “I’ve lost so many in my past, I just don’t want anything to happen to you - that’s all.” Blackfrost lifted a paw and lightly set it on top of one of his front paws, but quickly drew it away and looked away from him. The she-cat decided to laugh it off and move on from the emotion that stirred within her. “Well, I hope that everything in your mind is at good terms.” She murmured, forcing a gentle smile on her muzzle, “There’s supposed to be more rain coming through soon, perhaps I should go hunting before another storm blows through..” Blackfrost’s words trailed off ever so slightly, wondering if he wanted to be alone with his thoughts. The she-cat pondered on if she was more of a nuisance in his eyes than a friend at this point.
Crowhawk watched her for the time she talked. He picked up on her reaction as it went from her being worried, to a feeling he couldn't explain... As she told him about what makes her worry, he felt like he could've helped her not lose what she already has lost. He watched silently as she clearly thought about coming closer to him, but she pulled away and laughed it off like it would go away. Though she tried to laugh out off as a joke, nothing was worth laughing at with anything she has told him so far. Her smile would normally bring happiness from him, but not a fake smile. It is very easy to identify when one is using a fake smile when you did it a lot back then. He stood up as she spoke about hunting and faced her. He was close to her now, so close their noses almost touched. "You are not the one who needs to apologize. I'm sorry for being the one who made it seem like you worry too much." He told her. "Nobody has ever been this concerned about my wellness. It makes me feel like I matter to someone. And nobody has ever cared about me that much." He looked away, thinking be had made this uncomfortable. "I want to thank you for that."
Old June 25th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Crowhawk watched her for the time she talked. He picked up on her reaction as it went from her being worried, to a feeling he couldn't explain... As she told him about what makes her worry, he felt like he could've helped her not lose what she already has lost. He watched silently as she clearly thought about coming closer to him, but she pulled away and laughed it off like it would go away. Though she tried to laugh out off as a joke, nothing was worth laughing at with anything she has told him so far. Her smile would normally bring happiness from him, but not a fake smile. It is very easy to identify when one is using a fake smile when you did it a lot back then. He stood up as she spoke about hunting and faced her. He was close to her now, so close their noses almost touched. "You are not the one who needs to apologize. I'm sorry for being the one who made it seem like you worry too much." He told her. "Nobody has ever been this concerned about my wellness. It makes me feel like I matter to someone. And nobody has ever cared about me that much." He looked away, thinking be had made this uncomfortable. "I want to thank you for that."
Out of the corner of her eye, Blackfrost saw him stand up when she mentioned hunting and she watched him face her, not letting the she-cat look away from him again. Her heartbeat quickened within her chest as Crowhawk was so close to her, their noses barely an inch away from touching. The two of them seemed to meet each other’s gazes as she listened to his soft, meaningful words meant for her and only her. The she-cat watched as he turned his head away, obviously embarrassed by his actions. Blackfrost let a gentle, warm smile rest on her muzzle without forcing it to appear this time. “You matter to me, Crowhawk.” She murmured, her tone quiet and soothing, “You always have and I’m glad that you see how much I care.” The she-cat closed her eyes, her muzzle growing warm with embarrassment as she leaned forward and pressed her forehead lightly against his neck, “There’s no need to thank me, but it warms my heart to hear it from you. You are very welcome.” Blackfrost said, not wanting to pull away from him, but she assumed that he would find it weird or clingy about her, so she pulled away from him, looking down at her paws, “I want to thank you too, for making me feel like I’m not so alone as I’ve always felt.. Heh.. I guess I should leave you to your thoughts now. I've bothered your morning enough..” The female quietly heaved herself to her paws, but didn’t move from her spot, like she was frozen in place.
Closed Thread