Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2020, 10:25 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lizardkit looked at the other kit. She sighed with annoyance under her breath. She didn't like talking to others.
"There's going to be an attack on ThunderClan at moonhigh." she said, her face expressionless as always. She never showed emotion other than when she was really into a playfight and was about to let all of her agression loose. Her poison green eyes closed for a moment. She wanted to be an apprentice so badly.
Eaglekits dark green eyes sparkled in excitement. ¨Wow!¨ Then she looked at the ground. I can´t go...If only I was already an apprentice... She imagined she was an apprentice, ready to go into battle and to fight for her clan. She sighed and looked wistfully at the cats that got to go. Eaglekit lashed her creamy brown tail from side to side. If only they would let me go with them...I could help them! I only have one more moon to go anyway! Eaglekit made up her mind. ¨Well if I can´t go then I´ll start to train. That way, I´ll be able to go to other clans and fight when I´m an apprentice.¨ She looked at the other kits with determination in her eyes.
Old April 13th, 2020, 10:25 AM

My Mood: Dead

Whiskernose snarled as Icestar made the final announcement. He wanted no part of this attack. What did they lose from Thunderclan separating that was worth terrorizing them for. That was worth risking lives for. He wasn't sure if it was right for him to question his leader's judgment, but it didn't feel RIGHT. He gritted his teeth.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 13th, 2020, 10:37 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Fallenheart sucked in a breath at the mention of an attack on ThunderClan. The black tabby was a warrior, but that didn't make him keen on fighting. He would rather negotiate, but if he was ordered to battle, then that's what he'd do. Besides, his claws needed a little sharpening.
-
Frostpaw's stiffened at the order to fight, yet his lips twisted into a smirk. He left ThunderClan for a reason and any relationships he might've had with the flash kitties were dead. As far as he knew, Lion was still a loner, so that wouldn't be a problem. This would be Frostpaw's chance to prove his strength and loyalty to ShadowClan. Any flash kitties that thought him useless before could throw those thoughts into a badger hole. Not only could he prove his worth, but he could get revenge on a few thunder cats while he was at it.
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 13th, 2020, 10:37 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Falcondive was not sold on the battle, but perhaps it was because he did not feel enthused for many things Clan related. Loyalty meant little to him when he had very few cats to be loyal to.

With the meeting dismissed, Falcondive departed from the crowd with the intent of starting his vigil.

--

Well, that wasn't expected!

Foxpudge was pretty sure the whole 'alliance' thing was faintly familiar but never thought much of it. It was a small pebble in a sea of avalanching boulders that was WindClan and now..

He was kind of regretting this, joining the Clan to a fight for what-- pride? It seemed stupid to him.

But.. perhaps this could be a way to ensure his placement in the Clan. In his current condition, Foxpudge wouldn't be an amazing fighter but he could at least try. It was better than being coyote chow.

In the meantime, he looked around for Daintybird. Who.. would that even be? He didn't know anyone, the only thing he could assume was the cat looked dainty. ".. Daintybird?"

[ @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 13th, 2020, 10:38 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

That last announcement- Nightpaw knew she wouldn't have to participate in it, since she hadn't had any battle training yet, but it still gave her an strong uneasy feeling. She could understand that Icestar may not be happy that the alliance was over but.. was it really worth attacking a clan for? The apprentice grew nervous at the thought. It was specifically said to not kill but cats would surely still get hurt-- and not everyone might listen.
Many thoughts started to fill her head, one being Frostpaw- he used to be Thunderclan, no? How would he handle this? She glanced around for the tom but couldn't spot him.
The apprentice lowered her mismatched gaze to look at her paws, she was probably worrying to much about this, so Nightpaw took a deep breath in order to calm herslef.
Old April 13th, 2020, 10:43 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Falcondive was relieved to be away from the Highbranch and the crowd, releasing a breath he had not known he was holding.

There was something.. bitter still after the ceremony and he was not sure if it was the false cheers or Icestar's words. Either way, he was not happy-- though if he were to be honest with himself, he could not recall the last time he was.

His path ended by the camp entrance and he took a seat by it, swiveling his ears as he prepared for a familiar night of being alone.

[ @Moon Lily if you still wanted iris to talk to him! ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 13th, 2020, 10:50 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Nightpaw ended up returning to the den, but Frostpaw froze for a second after she spoke. He forced his legs to start working again before responding with a quiet, "Thank you." No cat had ever told him goodnight before. Now that he was thinking about it, it made him feel silly. Goodnight was a perfectly normal parting word. It was just him that never parted with it.

The white apprentice maneuvered his way through the crowed den and sat down on his nest. He made sure to face the wall before lying down. Covering his face with his tail, the young tom didn't bother to close his eyes, instead keeping them in a drowzy, half-open position. If sleep would be so nice as to come to him early, then it would, but he didn't need a replay of memories while he waited.
@Estelle
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 13th, 2020, 10:51 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

He saw the moss ball hit Smokewing’s face and did his best not to giggle. Though his questions might be blunt he wasn’t all that rude. At least, if he remembered his manners he wasn’t. “Oh.” He said flatly, pouncing on the bouncing ball like it was a enemy and he let out a little growl at it. Lupinekit looked up at her momentarily. “Well you play a great game of mossball.” He shrugged happily, digging his claws into it with a lash of his tail.
Realizing he was supposed to be passing the ball back, he lowered himself on the ground with embarrassment, licking his chest fur. I’ve made her think I’m weird now! He scowled at himself with his displeasure but bounced the ball back towards the forever queen. Forever queen... He rolled the word around in his head. It sounded weird to him.
{Super sorry about the late replies, hopefully I'll be back on track now!}
Smokewing loved all kits, they held a special place in her heart, she didn't think she could ever bring herself to hate any of them. No matter how blunt or rude they were, she would shower them with love, affection, guidance and anything else they needed. "Oh, well thank you! You do as well Lupinekit, I'd say you're a natural at the game," she said with that same warm purr that's been rumbling in her chest since they started. The queen watched him with bright yellow eyes as he attacked the new moss ball before seeming to find his own actions embarrassing. She thought it was absolutely adorable.
Laughing lightheartedly, she scooped the bouncing ball back to herself before hooking a claw into it and flinging it into the air instead of rolling it this time. "So you are excited to be a warrior, have you thought about what your warrior name might be? I always thought I would be named Smokefall for how clumsy I can be," she meowed, still laughing.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 13th, 2020, 10:52 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Falconkit was quivering with excitement from the news. “I want to fight too! I’ll battle those fox-hearts who dared break our alliance!” She swiped at the air in front of her. “Right Blackkit and Owlkit?”
@Mentallyunstable @Fallenpine
——————————————-
Honeypaw was a little nervous at the thought of attacking ThunderClan, but they broke the treaty. He would fight to restore honor to the Clan!

Old April 13th, 2020, 10:52 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Casper
Taking note of her gaze, he exhailed . Mentally preparing himself .
"I don't think an attack on thunderclan is ...necessary ....nor right. I have to get this off my chest ....why attack? Isn't there other ways we can show them that they are wrong ?" he meowed with a speck of bravery. starclan please. ...please....

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread