Last post by squidz
Today 09:03 PM
Starrynight everything...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 08:59 PM

Old November 8th, 2020, 05:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Welcome to my Nightmare [Private]

Ugh Shrikepaw forgot how awful the water looked here, all murky and polluted. Ah well the filth wouldn't follow him back to the waking world and the promise of new skills was too good so the tom was not going to refuse the lessons. Appearing from a bush from where he was skulking up and down the riverbank Shrikepaw confidently strode into the water even as his fur puffed up unhappily and his nose wrinkled. Better unhappy and displeased with the water then a coward though. The smaller tom waded in to his shoulders and strode around a bit before he stopped, considered a bit then turned to declare to the group."This is horrible riverclan is insane no wonder the fools are so desperate to claim our territory theirs must be intolerable with so much of this in it." He did level a sharp mean grin at the other apprentices though as he spoke. He as a runt even a mainecoon one was easily the smallest here and yet he was actually doing something, if the mollies didn't rise to the challenge he'd be taking full advantage of their hesitance.
"So what next Talonstone or do I have to wait on the others to continue."

@bmkmb @Lynxpaw @ChillCat @Foxsnarl

Last edited by Rani; November 8th, 2020 at 05:49 PM.
Old November 8th, 2020, 10:27 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Ghostflight just decided to jump in the water. Who cared if it was gross, it's not like you could get sick here. "Jump in, you die, you die. Water's not cold." It wasn't cold, it was about as lukewarm as water could get, which somehow made it more gross. Ghostflight thought she could feel plants at the bottom tangling in her feet and inwardly shuddered.
(sorry it took me a while) @bmkmb @Lynxpaw @Foxsnarl @Rani
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old November 13th, 2020, 11:16 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Cold amber eyes shifted over to the tom as he stalked over to her with so much aggression in each step. She watched him with icy analytical gaze, not bothering to move an inch as he went on his little rant about not having to listen to her. He was big, but Dawnstar was used to deal with big cats. It was a well-known fact that the majority of the cats in ShadowClan were larger, so he did not phase her in the slightest by getting in her face. If anything he was giving her everything she needed from him.

Bravefart was rather insecure wasn't he, needed everything bit of attention on him. If he were smarter, he wouldn't be dead, lurking and trying to manipulate cats from beyond the grave. She did not flinch as he flashed his claws and proceeded to drag one down her face towards her neck. It hurt, she could scent the blood, but all he got out of his little show was some interest in the wound. She had heard that the living bare the wounds they gather here out of this dream realm, Dawnstar was intrigued in seeing if it was true or not.

Normally such a challenge would have invoked a wild-eyed, indignant, and enraged reaction from her, but there was that voice jumping around in her head, whispering words that cooled her temper.

'Jealous'

Jealous?

'yes, merely jealous of what you have those who challenge you are, not they do.'

It made sense to her.

'Your weight around 'don't throw, offer foolish threats do not, lose control do not. Look, he's all bark no bite, bite he may, better than him we are. Their fits and show off they can throw, all talking no action but they are. We're the ones in control here, lose it do not. '.

It was sound advice, Bravefart was doing as he was told even though he had to make his little scene. Dawnstar lowers her head to lick at the small stream of blood coming from her new wound. If she had thought he was a real threat he'd be dead regardless of the life she might lose, she'd come out on top every time.
@Cobra

She slowly turned her attention back to Owltalon as he responded, not very happy with his answer but willing to accept it.

"You look like you ready to run, bunny. Don't, you'll make me want to hunt you. Everything I hunt ends up dead." The most sardonic smirk livened up her face.

"I've no interest in hurting you, right now." Her eyes flickered over to the movement in the shadows as yet another young cat arrived, not one she was familiar with.

"Friend of yours?" She asked Owl, noticing the mild hint of recognition the apprentice gave the warrior.
@Paradise

"Interesting story..." The clan leader sighed with just a touch of disinterest. Still, she could use this to her advantage or so the voice said. A growl of irritation left her chest when the cat dismissed herself, unfortunately, Dawnstar wasn't able to control who came and went in the Dark Forest...not yet anyway. These cats would learn to bow their head to her, soon or later.
@Space Cat

"Jaggedstone, Ghosttail, go ahead and start sparring, start with claws sheathed. Don't kill each other, but don't hold back either. I want to see what you can do." Dawnstar ordered as both cats settled around her. She'd step in to give them tips or show them how to better improve certain moves as they showed off.
@MrAJtheAJ @Middy

The clan leader lifted one huge forepaw and drew her pink tongue over her fur, wetting it, before swiping it down her new scratch. It wasn't very deep, she could tell how deep her wounds were by the pain intensity, she had so many scars and put herself through so much pain tolerate training that injuries didn't both her much unless they got infect.

"Ebonyfang?" A curious hum left her mouth as she spotted the huge tom. She had thought her kin had gone soft after becoming a medicine cat and serving underneath that gimp. Now she might have to rethink her former thoughts if he was walking here.

"I didn't think I'd be seeing you here." Dawnstar returned to lapping off the blood collected on the side of her forepaw and repeated the cleaning process, not minding the stinge that came with it. It'd heal.
@Siren Bliss

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old November 13th, 2020, 11:22 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Ghosttail

The large black cat smirked and crouched down, his stance perfect, ready to collide with his sparring partner at any moment. "Don't whine when you lose, Jaggedstone." He taunted. His stubby little tail began lashing around as if it had a mind of its own. In reality it was just Ghosttail moving the tail, getting more and more hyper as the tension increased. @Middy
Old November 13th, 2020, 12:03 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

@Undertaker

Owltalon had to hold back a scoff. Sure. As if any non-WindClanner could keep up with him. But he didn't know his way around the Dark Forest so he decided it would be best to stay. He would have to figure out what to do when he woke up though. He turned his head as he noticed Russetpaw, about the same time as Dawnstar did. He didn't answer. Didn't know how to answer. Russetpaw was...interesting. A bully, for sure, and talented with his words. He was a clanmate though, so he couldn't say they were enemies.

Russetpaw smirked. "Friend? I wouldn't call any cat a friend," he emptied disgust into the word. As far as he was concerned, few cats deserved respect. They were all dumb and narrow-minded. Focused only on their clans and loyalty to their leaders. Russet was only loyal to himself. He'd learned the hard way that attachment only led to pain.

"I'm Russetpaw," he introduced himself with a cold smile. Dawnstar was one of the few cats he respected. Her, Fallenstorm, and maybe Foxpaw. Still, he wasn't ready to lay down any loyalty pledges quite et, especially ones he knew he wouldn't keep. He was well aware of the disgusted look Owltalon was giving him, and he ignored it, knowing the vain tom would be most annoyed by that.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old November 13th, 2020, 09:06 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

[ @Undertaker; ]

Ebonyfang looked up at his cousin. He wasn't all that surprised to see her here. Didn't surprise him one bit. "It's not all a surprise for me. I feel like I belong here. Plus I do have a so called 'friend' around here.", he meowed. Oh he remembered the meeting with the one tom. He really didn't remember his name. Oh well.

"I was going soft now that I don't have my close family standing in the way. I don't care anymore. They were dead weight anyway.", Ebonyfang added. His mother was gone and now he was fine with it. She was always trying to soften him up. That isn't what he stood for.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 17th, 2020, 02:38 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Foxsnarl @Lynxpaw @ChillCat @Rani ]

Only one of the three apprentices entered the water, Talonstone noted in dry fascination. Why so? Surely, the other two knew of the punishment that awaited for those who defied orders. He observed them closely without movement, then decided that his previous statement was false. The two likely were not aware of the punishment. They both joined the clan of shadows later, after all, rather than being born into it.

Yet, as Foxpaw spoke, he revised that thought once again. Perhaps the two simply needed a bit of convincing before they would flawlessly follow commands. Baring his fangs at the more rebellious molly in warning, the warrior growled, "I doubt that Dawnstar will be pleased to hear that you refuse to follow her orders." He had not growled in... moons. Many moons, and the action provoked a surprising sense of power to rise within him; the same power that he felt coursing through the sea and soil whenever he stood in the presence of the Foreverdusk. The large tom made a mental note to experiment with this later, then moved on.

Now attempting to lock gazes with the other, red-furred molly, Talonstone meowed to her: "Russetpaw. The water is harmless, as are the felines around you. Any injuries that you might gain, should you gain any, will not transfer over to your physical, living body. If you do not wish to be lumped into the same group as Foxpaw, then I recommend entering the lake."

And finally, the one obedient apprentice. The one born into the shadows, the one who knew perhaps too much about the wicked forest, the one who held much potential, and also the most dangerous one. And the one currently attempting to scare the other two away from the water. Guardians, what had he done to deserve temporarily mentoring these cats?

Ignoring the apprentice's earlier words, Talonstone responded tersely, "I am fairly sure that I asked you to experiment with the water, Shrikepaw; not to simply stand in it. Walk; observe how the water flows between your paws. Notice how you seem to feel lighter."

Talonstone turned to Ghostflight sharply as the fool crashed into the water, causing small waves to ripple outwards. "Why are you still here? You have failed your task, and I have been presented with no reason that I should allow you to stay. Convince me that you have the right to be here, or leave."

The warrior motioned with his tail for Foxpaw and Russetpaw to move now, or else. Frankly, he was not in the mood to challenge three felines at once.
Have a wonderful day!
Old November 17th, 2020, 02:44 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

(this is in character i swear) "Okay, bye!" Ghostflight hopped out of the water and shook, making sure to get the water all over Talonstone. "Call me next time you need a brain!" She giggled before moving to kick Talonstone in the water. With a laugh, she disappeared into the trees.
@Foxsnarl @Lynxpaw @Rani @bmkmb (she's totally still watching just won't admit it)
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old November 17th, 2020, 03:01 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

A furious growl later Foxpaw approached the water. Sticking one paw out she set it in the water, then pulled it back. How could Riverclan like water? Normal water was bad enough but this stuff? Horrible! The soft laugh that escaped her as Ghostflight shook water all over.

Turning her head to the water again Foxpaw again put a paw in. She pulled it back and considered just making a run for it. Dismissing the thought Foxpaw sighed and prepared herself for her most stupid action ever. She backed a good distance from the water, sent a glare Talonstone's way, then raced towards the water and launched herself into it.

Remind her why she did this again. Quickly she swam to the surface and took a gulp of air. "Remind me not to do that again." Hissed the molly. Foxpaw paddled to shallower water and stood in it, dripping wet. "I hate water." She announced. @bmkmb @Lynxpaw @ChillCat @Rani
Old November 17th, 2020, 06:13 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @ChillCat @Foxsnarl @bmkmb @Rani ]

[/CENTER]Russetpaw

The apprentice paused as she listened to Talonstone. She was still and silent for a few moments before creeping up towards the others. The red molly stepped into the water and waded in until she reached the deepest part. The molly tried to stay away from the others, eyes constantly flicking anxiously from one to the other. She watched quietly as Ghostflight left and turned her attention to the white warrior, tensed and ready to attack if any other cat than him headed up to her in a threatening manner. [/CENTER]