Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM

Old April 25th, 2018, 08:46 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Dawnpaw crawled out of the bush. She looked at her mentor, her gaze thoughtful. They had just traveled around to see Windclan and River clan so that left to more clans. Thunderclan was known for having kittypet leaders before, but Skyclan took in any cats so that their clan grew. Skyclan seemed like a reasonable choice to Dawnpaw. "Skyclan?" She guessed hopefully.
Smallleopard shook her head in disappointment, but it soon gave way to a look of understanding. "I'm afraid not. While your reasoning is very good, Skyclan's borders do not meet with any of our own. They live a bit away from all of the clans." She commended her apprentice softly for her effort, and continued with a question. "Use deduction, what's the only clan remaining that touches our border, and fits the description I gave you?" She gave a nudge of encouragement to Dawnpaw, and sat down curling her tail around her paws comfortably as she awaited a response.
Old April 25th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Smallleopard shook her head in disappointment, but it soon gave way to a look of understanding. "I'm afraid not. While your reasoning is very good, Skyclan's borders do not meet with any of our own. They live a bit away from all of the clans." She commended her apprentice softly for her effort, and continued with a question. "Use deduction, what's the only clan remaining that touches our border, and fits the description I gave you?" She gave a nudge of encouragement to Dawnpaw, and sat down curling her tail around her paws comfortably as she awaited a response.
"Oh." She sighed with disappointment then immediately quirked back up again. "Ooh Ooh I know i know!" She cried. "Thunderclan!"

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 27th, 2018, 08:50 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Nightshadow glanced around before being assured that there were no cats in the vicinity to annoy her. It felt nice to be alone for once, especially because her 'friends' indirectly forced her to make strained smalltalk, which hurt her throat every time she participated in it. Her nose twtiched as the scent of a lizard and she licked her lips, obvious hunger shown in her face. The she-cat dropped low to the ground and sniffed, following the scent of the reptile. Any prey that could be found around here was wonderous luck, if not a blessing from StarClan itself. She heard slight movements in a bush and pounced, grabbing a meduim-sized lizard with her paws. Dropping it onto the ground, she finished it off with a sharp bite, quick and painless. If only that was how her life had played out... she growled and shook her head. Her feelings were irrelevent, all that mattered was her and her clan's well-being... not that she cared much about the cats in her clan. Most of them were either awful and horrible to her, or painfully friendly, so Nightshadow prefered to be alone all of the time. It was just easier that way.

The molly picked up the piece of prey and carried it to the edge of the terrioty, where she was sure no one would care to make smalltalk with her. That was the way she liked it, she decided and she bent down to nibble at her food. Lizards were never her favorite prey, but it was a common one, so she was forced to tolerate it. While she was at it, she might as well do some patrols, or at least survey the area. That way it would seem that she was doing something at least. Nightshadow quickly finished the rest of the lizard and stood up, shaking off her pelt. The breeze caught an unfamiliar scent and brought it to her nose, it was one that she had scented a few times before, but it wasn't very strong, anyway. She guessed even if there was an enemy cat here before, they weren't here now, or at least where the scent was coming from. Following the scent, she carefully looked around her in all directions, trying to spot any tresspassing cats, but upon finding none, relaxed the intensity of her search and only glanced around her.

@Cosmo @Owl

Last edited by Liekki; April 27th, 2018 at 08:57 AM.
Old April 27th, 2018, 12:19 PM

My Mood: Amused

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;496404]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarfalls View Post
*He giggles* aww come on is that the best you got *he said*
No" she said tickling him under his foot as hard as she could Not even close she said rolling him into a tree and then tickling him as best as she could her smile not fadding as she tickled the tom
Old April 27th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

[QUOTE=Lunarfalls;499076]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
No" she said tickling him under his foot as hard as she could Not even close she said rolling him into a tree and then tickling him as best as she could her smile not fadding as she tickled the tom
He laughed harder blood flying everywhere you know if you tie my paws to the tree you won't have to worry about me squirming to much *he said laughing"
Old April 27th, 2018, 07:36 PM

My Mood: Amused

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;499224]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarfalls View Post
He laughed harder blood flying everywhere you know if you tie my paws to the tree you won't have to worry about me squirming to much *he said laughing"
Why would i do that i like the challenge" she said whipping blood off her tail onto his nose
Old April 27th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

[QUOTE=Lunarfalls;499279]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
Why would i do that i like the challenge" she said whipping blood off her tail onto his nose
Please *he says smiling*
Old April 28th, 2018, 05:54 AM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
"Mm..." Sunray sighed, paying no mind to his surroundings. "Come on, it's fine, don't worry." He glanced around, eyes narrowed slightly. Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks, ears pricked. "Sh," he whispered to his brother, a look of concentration on his face. He heard the feint noise of tiny paws scuttling in the undergrowth a few tail-lengths away.

Wordlessly, Cloudheart followed his brother through the undergrowth, his tail and head low to the ground. He knew the look that his brother had on his face; he had heard something. Probably prey, since he didn't look aggressive, but no one could ever be too sure, so he unsheathed his claws just to be safe.
Old April 28th, 2018, 12:21 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Wordlessly, Cloudheart followed his brother through the undergrowth, his tail and head low to the ground. He knew the look that his brother had on his face; he had heard something. Probably prey, since he didn't look aggressive, but no one could ever be too sure, so he unsheathed his claws just to be safe.
Sunray turned and crouched down, locating the direction of the prey. Yeah, he admitted to himself that he hasn't done anything today, so catching a piece of prey would be good enough. Good enough in Sunray's mind, at least. His pawsteps lightly brushed the earth as he moved forward ever-so-slightly, not exactly concentrating on his surroundings. Eventually he leaped swiftly, but what he didn't realize was that the undergrowth was concealing a thorn bush, and he was about to fall straight in it.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 28th, 2018, 02:46 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow glanced around before being assured that there were no cats in the vicinity to annoy her. It felt nice to be alone for once, especially because her 'friends' indirectly forced her to make strained smalltalk, which hurt her throat every time she participated in it. Her nose twtiched as the scent of a lizard and she licked her lips, obvious hunger shown in her face. The she-cat dropped low to the ground and sniffed, following the scent of the reptile. Any prey that could be found around here was wonderous luck, if not a blessing from StarClan itself. She heard slight movements in a bush and pounced, grabbing a meduim-sized lizard with her paws. Dropping it onto the ground, she finished it off with a sharp bite, quick and painless. If only that was how her life had played out... she growled and shook her head. Her feelings were irrelevent, all that mattered was her and her clan's well-being... not that she cared much about the cats in her clan. Most of them were either awful and horrible to her, or painfully friendly, so Nightshadow prefered to be alone all of the time. It was just easier that way.

The molly picked up the piece of prey and carried it to the edge of the terrioty, where she was sure no one would care to make smalltalk with her. That was the way she liked it, she decided and she bent down to nibble at her food. Lizards were never her favorite prey, but it was a common one, so she was forced to tolerate it. While she was at it, she might as well do some patrols, or at least survey the area. That way it would seem that she was doing something at least. Nightshadow quickly finished the rest of the lizard and stood up, shaking off her pelt. The breeze caught an unfamiliar scent and brought it to her nose, it was one that she had scented a few times before, but it wasn't very strong, anyway. She guessed even if there was an enemy cat here before, they weren't here now, or at least where the scent was coming from. Following the scent, she carefully looked around her in all directions, trying to spot any tresspassing cats, but upon finding none, relaxed the intensity of her search and only glanced around her.

@Cosmo @Owl

Brokendusk's yellow hues were locked intently on the rabbit she was hunting, it was rare to find a rabbit in ShadowClan territory, so she was doing her best to do everything corretly so that the rabbit would not run away. She crawled a little bit forward, and watched the rabbits ears go up. It briefly glanced around because settling back down to knaw on a piece of grass. Yuck! Brokendusk didn't understand how prey liked nuts and leaves, stuff that was obviously not food. She had tasted some grass as an apprentice, and she had spit it out instently. Meat was the only food for her. As the rabbit neared the end of the grass stalk, Brokendusk bunched her muscles, finally she jumped. She landed with her paws on either side of the rabbit. Her head shot down and bit it, a nice clean kill. In satisfaction, Brokendusk picked up the rabbit and began to pad back towards the camp.

After walking a little while, Brokendusk spotted a rather nice spot of sunlight, she padded over and buried the prey near the roots. She figured that prey would be attracted to the sunlit patch and she would be able to get some more hunting in before it got too dark out. She looked up at the sky and nodded, she had enough time to get at least a mouse, maybe two before she figured she should head back to camp. Brokendusk lay down. She put her muzzle in the air and quickly scented one of her clan mates mixed with another scent. Vasilli! Was he causing trouble? She stood up and began to pad towards the scent, crouching behind a bush to watch the cat.

(So Night hasn't met Vasilli?)